Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) (4852 Views)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / "A Man Who Can't Beat Up His Wife Is A Shame To Manhood": Nigerian Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by czarr(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Only an emotionally weak man beats women and women know this sub consciously... a woman beater is a physically dominant man who hasn't mastered mental dominance over a woman.

beating a woman into submission and obedience is a weak and cowardly move, because all it shows is you are still emotionally and mentally conquered and attached to that woman that you cannot just walk away, you know it and she knows it too, you can forcefully make a woman act submissive but she can't truly submit to you and it's only a matter of time before she breaks free or even kills you....even pimps who practice gorilla pimping after sometime loose their prostitutes and some loose their life too.

That a woman is attracted to you doesn't mean she will submit to you.... a woman who is attracted to you can only submit to you if she is convinced that at the slightest sign of disrespect and disloyalty that you will up and leave without looking back and you'll leave no room for reconciliation.

a woman cannot respect and submit to you if she know that you are so attached emotionally to her that you would tolerate her excesses and beating a woman is tolerating her excesses, because if you are truly fed up you'd up and leave.

what are your thoughts?

5 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2020
czarr:
Only an emotionally weak man beats women and women know this sub consciously... a woman beater is a physically dominant man who hasn't mastered mental dominance over a woman.

beating a woman into submission and obedience is a weak and cowardly move, because all it shows is you are still emotionally and mentally conquered and attached to that woman that you cannot just walk away, you know it and she knows it too, you can forcefully make a woman act submissive but she can't truly submit to you and it's only a matter of time before she breaks free or even kills you....even pimps who practice gorilla pimping after sometime loose their prostitutes and some loose their life too.

That a woman is attracted to you doesn't mean she will submit to you.... a woman who is attracted to you can only submit to you if she is convinced that at the slightest sign of disrespect and disloyalty that you will up and leave without looking back and you'll leave no room for reconciliation.

a woman cannot respect and submit to you if she know that you are so attached emotionally to her that you would tolerate her excesses and beating a woman is tolerating her excesses, because if you are truly fed up you'd up and leave.

what are your thoughts?
beating women is disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Davash222(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2020
As a man, my gentility stops immediately you hit me first, no gender is excluded. Any woman that hit me first in the pretense that real men don’t hit women, would meet a retaliatory punch that might send sense into her fish brain!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by emillysmigael(f): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2020
czarr:

what are your thoughts?
100% on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by merieam16(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
I think some its upbringing while some guys are just beast,they love their woman suffering and in pains cos that wat makes them feel in charge.
and some they believe u need to beat ur woman once in awhile to reset her brain if she starts misbehaving.

From all shades beating a woman is totally wrong.If u wana fight, u can make fighting session with those thugs and show ur boxing skill buh really nt with a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Charleys: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Don't beat women, knock them, slap them in the head... No evidence.
She won't be able to show people the Knocks in her head.
Especially when she made a fine hair

Remember no evidence and she'll still go about her business the next day.

15 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
merieam16:
I think some its upbringing while some guys are just beast,they love their woman suffering and in pains cos that wat makes them feel in charge.
and some they believe u need to beat ur woman once in awhile to reset her brain if she starts misbehaving.

From all shades beating a woman is totally wrong.If u wana fight, u can make fighting session with those thugs and show ur boxing skill buh really nt with a woman
I mean I'm a sadist, I get pleasure from people feeling pain but to my girlfriend I get consent first to beat her I can't just beat a woman for no reason, quote me to explain further

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2020
So to explain I'm a sadist and she's a masochist. Masochist get pleasure from being harassed and feeling pain and I'm the sadist (I get pleasure from people feeling pain or inflicting pain) but sometimes we switch roles, but she's usually the masochist this falls under BDSM( bondage, domination, discipline, submission) and I had to get into this cause it's her fetish not mine and I don't want to get dumped and usually guys don't get into these things that's why she hardly dates anyone and I kinda enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
I forgot the main aspect of this thread and went into BDSM, I'm very sorry

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by ePoster: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
I forgot the main aspect of this thread and went into BDSM, I'm very sorry
Forgiven. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by BigJoe19: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Most women like staying with men who beat them, their love grows stronger grin

8 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by merieam16(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
I mean I'm a sadist, I get pleasure from people feeling pain but to my girlfriend I get consent first to beat her I can't just beat a woman for no reason, quote me to explain further
i dont get, u ask her" if u can beat her" and she will say u should go ahead
I understand the fact that some ladies love guys that beat them buh that doesnt make it right. If sometin happens along the way, u wont tell the police or the law that u got her consent.
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by seanwilliam(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2020
I cant beat a woman except she hits me first..I will beat her black and blue..

Also I don't support violence but doesnt mean I will not give her resetting slap to make her brain correct..

8 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
merieam16:
i dont get, u ask her" if u can beat her" and she will say u should go ahead
I understand the fact that some ladies love guys that beat them buh that doesnt make it right. If sometin happens along the way, u wont tell the police or the law that u got her consent.

no she's a masochist she gets pleasure from pain and I whip her and do some other things but not punch her, and she initiates everything she wants me to beat her and by consent I ask if she's sure and she says yes
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by merieam16(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
no she's a masochist she gets pleasure from pain and I whip her and do some other things but not punch her, and she initiates everything she wants me to beat her and by consent I ask if she's sure and she says yes
Its still wrong.Anytin can happen, the whole thing she initiate can go wrong and u will be blamed for it
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
merieam16:
Its still wrong.Anytin can happen, the whole thing she initiate can go wrong and u will be blamed for it
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
merieam16:
well good thing I record everything cause we know the dangers of BDSM and also for security
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by adeyemi67494: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
majority women like staying with women who beat them, their hate grows stronger
Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
adeyemi67494:
majority women like staying with women who beat them, their hate grows stronger
not necessarily

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lil frosh don suffer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Kondomatic(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:
As a man, my gentility stops immediately you hit me first, no gender is excluded. Any woman that hit me first in the pretense that real men don’t hit women, would meet a retaliatory punch that might send sense into her fish brain!
What I see when I look at a woman is a complete human being like myself. The only time I notice the things that makes her a woman is when I am in the mood for that other thing so what I see when a woman hits me is an abuser.

A violent person.

Not a female abuser, just an abuser and I will respond accordingly.

No living person can blackmail me with real men don't this and that biss.

As for OP, beating people usually make them stubborn that's my experience and only a fool beats a person that sleeps in same house with you. You're completely powerless when you're asleep.

What puts a man in control of his home isn't his level of violence or aggression but the way he reacts to situations and handles issues.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Zither(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
real women do not slap or beat men...only beasts do. You can't physically abuse somebody and not expected to be treated in the same coin. men who beat women are beasts as well. it goes both ways.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Ladikwa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Instead of beating a woman, just spank their ass very well like a baby, until there pussy becomes wet. then you give them rude and angry Knack's, till there legs start shaking.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
Instead of beating a woman, just spank their ass very well like a baby, until there pussy becomes wet. then you give them rude and angry Knack's, till there legs start shaking.
haha it's funny cause I've done this before, but other than that you're Hot

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by CosmicPhoenix: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
The truth is that alot of women love men who beat them, women are really confused.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
U a sadist huh? Hope u can swallow same pill when given?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U a sadist huh? Hope u can swallow same pill when given?
yes I said we occasionally switch positions, where I'm there masochist and she's the sadist..... She prefers being the masochist

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Davash222(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
yes I said we occasionally switch positions, where I'm there masochist and she's the sadist..... She prefers being the masochist
Nawao

You and this girl needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

Nawao

You and this girl needs medical attention.
no we don't it's just a fetish, but most Nigerians don't know what a fetish is so it's understandable why you would say this

3 Likes

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by Davash222(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
no we don't it's just a fetish, but most Nigerians don't know what a fetish is so it's understandable why you would say this
You guys feel comfortable seeing scars in your bodies?

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
Impressive. Didn't know we have people into such here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) by ABCthings: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
The truth is that alot of women love men who beat them, women are really confused.
fati2001 will not see this post now o. It's me she will be quoting upandan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery / Nairaland Is Trash / Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.