Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model (3749 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Mexican footballer, Jonathan dos Santos who plays as a midfielder for LA Galaxy left a significant number of his fans stunned after he posted a stripped selfie of himself in bed with a famous Instagram model during an evident cavort.

The 28 year old sibling of previous Tottenham star Giovani dos Santos, later took down the photograph five minutes after it wound up on his Instagram Live.

Fans who recognized the saucy photograph first, identified the stripped model was identified as US based Amanda Trivizas, who has more than 800,000 Instagram devotees and her own YouTube channel.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/footballer-shares-unclad-picture-of.html?m=1

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Drclassic(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
My broda, money is good You can have any girl u want as far as you have d money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Drclassic(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
My broda, money is good You can have any girl u want as far as you have d money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Chatflick(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Dobson43: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2020

Old news
Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Edyice: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Drclassic:
My broda, money is good
You can have any girl u want as far as you have d money

Correct

She will even be licking your body self grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Skmoda360(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edyice:

Correct

She will even be licking your body self grin
I'm telling you bro....

1 Like

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hustle o

1 Like

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Footballers are one of rhe highest paid people in rhe World

1 Like

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by falcon01: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Drclassic:
My broda, money is good
You can have any girl u want as far as you have d money
I swear Man if you no get money, Na die you dey

1 Like

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by segebase(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
life of a footballer is sweet o..different Toto unlimited

1 Like

Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by Hypnotise: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you get money you get models and premium pullsee not dirty and smelling girls
Re: Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Damn.. Some real life shiit going on here embarassed

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Deserves All My Salary – Nigerian Lady / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / I Stumbled Upon This Wraps, What Could It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.