Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! (3743 Views)

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Anyone that bleach is absolutely disgusting and useless! There's this naturally yellow Igbo girl I knew not to far long back. We lost contacts and haven't talked ever since. So just yesterday i decided to just check her up on her IG page. See how she's doing. I opened IG, searched her name and it popped out one time! As I saw her first picture I was shocked! Fàck! She has over bleached her skin! Like her skin is going to melt of her body from using too many chemicals! She looked horrible! I was just wondering what would make someone do this to themself! And the last time I saw this girl, she was looking very fine with natural yellow skin! I was disgusted. What would make you bleach your already nice yellow skin color? I don't understand what mental state causes people to do shit like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by midolian(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
I agree with you..
Let's see her before and after pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
I agree with you..

Let's see her before and after pictures grin
I have her pics but I don wanna to post it.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Jafar1: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Their skin, their bleaching, their money, their disgusting...

E no concern me

13 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Jerkbaba: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Haha. Come to lekki, you'll see over bleached monkeys everywhere! grin

7 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by lilmax(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2020
They're irritating to look at

3 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Skyfornia(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2020
360clips:
Anyone that bleach is absolutely disgusting and useless! There's this naturally yellow Igbo girl I knew not to far long back. We lost contacts and haven't talked ever since. So just yesterday i decided to just check her up on her IG page. See how she's doing. I opened IG, searched her name and it popped out one time! As I saw her first picture I was shocked! Fàck! She has over bleached her skin! Like her skin is going to melt of her body from using too many chemicals! She looked horrible! I was just wondering what would make someone do this to themself! And the last time I saw this girl, she was looking very fine with natural yellow skin! I was disgusted. What would make you bleach your already nice yellow skin color? I don't understand what mental state causes people to do shit like this.

Why using "yellow IGBO girl" to describe her? Are you normal?? What happened to using "yellow girl"?

13 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by VillageBus(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2020
true talk op, d surprising part be say even very light skin ppl too don join.

2 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by cooooooks(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2020
People bleaching are just looking for cancer.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by chybuzky(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sha those people that have differnt colour in their body

Face; white Leg; brown Hand; pink
Lol
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by AfroKnight: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy

They are coming for you.

Fela’s Yellow Fever cracks me up every time. Your face go yellow, your yansh go black. cheesy

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please, how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams?
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
360clips:
I have her pics but I don wanna to post it.
Let's see it nauu
please
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
lilmax:
They're irritating to look at
I hope all our female celebrities irritate you too??

Even the one you're dreaming of one night stand with...

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
Let's see it nauu
please
lols. Those mumu mods will take the thread off!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Honestly, I would love to know what motivates people to bleach, so I'll see if there's any sense in the NONsense.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by fati2001(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
mename:
Honestly, I would love to know what motivates people to bleach, so I'll see if there's any sense in the NONsense.
the main reasons
1. lighter or brighter complexion
2. getting rid of facial imperfections

.3. looking beautiful
4. society nowadays worship light skin.

5. relationship especially females cuz to satisfied their counterpartz.

6. people who bleach their skin are rewarded for it.

6 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by NawtiKingRealer(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams?

Rub raw coconut oil for one-three months without rubbing any cream. Thank me later
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by OscarJaden(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
zzor and casalindal fall on this table
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
OscarJaden:
zzor and casalindal fall on this table
i believe you are so dark to believe there's actually a natural fair complexion,my grandma is mixed race boyyy, don't be unfortunate
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Rub raw coconut oil for one-three months without rubbing any cream. Thank me later
Raw coconut oil? Alright, thanks. Is there any other option(s)? And soaps too. I really want to know.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
360clips:
lols. Those mumu mods will take the thread off!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by CheGuevara101(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
i believe you are so dark to believe there's actually a natural fair complexion,my grandma is mixed race boyyy, don't be unfortunate

Then you're what........Arabian?

Nonsense and Mumu talk as usual.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by CheGuevara101(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Of all the problems facing Nigeria currently, it's someone's Skin bleaching that's your problem?.

This Op na Original Mumu.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by JohnOkolo: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
360clips:

Imagine dating a Black girl 6 Months ago, and after 6 Months she bleached her Skin and she is no White or Yellow looking.

That will be the last time I talk with such person.

Bleaching shows such a person lacks confidence in everything, and in everyone since such person hasn't learnt to see the beauty she has naturally.

For those that bleach their skin you all and Bobrisky shares same Mental problem and you Suck and are Worthless.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by JohnOkolo: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
CheGuevara101:
Of all the problems facing Nigeria currently, it's someone's Skin bleaching that's your problem?.

This one must be a bleached Hegoat.

And you may be like those low-life Ibadan Family that bleach innocent and beautiful children.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by CheGuevara101(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
JohnOkolo:

This one must be a bleached Hegoat.

And you may be like those low-life Ibadan Family that bleach innocent and beautiful children.

This one is mentally skewed, so because I don't subscribe to the post means I am a skin bleacher?

You're a certified Mumu and your Mumu knows no seasons.

2 Likes

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Cetacean419: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
The day I will see this Zzor face ehn. Let me give to her sha she is fair maybe dey tone. Very controversial person
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by NawtiKingRealer(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Raw coconut oil? Alright, thanks. Is there any other option(s)? And soaps too. I really want to know.

Use normal bathing soap, not bleaching one.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
1. Depends on the damage
2. Takes a lot of time.
3. The best way is to go darker.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2020
CheGuevara101:

it's a big problem o. Doctors, surgeons and dermatologists dey hear am.

Lost a patient last year whose skin was so damaged that it refused to heal after C/S and her wounds kept breaking down and getting infected.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This Sex Video That Show Cheating Wife / Men With Pure Intentions, Why Are You Broke? / Nollywood Stars, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji Fight Over Lover - Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.