Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos (46551 Views)

Some Interesting Lagos Pictures / World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Peace666: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good. Let me go and pack my bag. I'm visiting cross river
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
nice area sha
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by xynerise: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is that all?
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by SaintLucia: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
No 4 is where Igodo sacrificed his soul for the people of Anambra so as to stop the untimely death of the first male child of Anambra land grin
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Torie8(f): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Amarabae(f): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
1, Azumini blue river 2. Ezimo waterfall Enugu 3. Ibadan brown rusted roofs thanks , great tourist sites

3 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by zealousayo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
ok
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by dotbaba86(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm a private school teacher but due to Pandemic (covid _19) that's outside no work no pay is our work....please help a brother because to eat now Nan big issue 4 m..any Amount is not small...God bless u big.... Account name::Adeoye Adedotun Joseph
Zenith Bank..
Thanks
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Orestino(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olumirin Ijesha water fall in Osun state and Agodi garden in Oyo state should be making that list

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Security remains a big issue to consider before you throw your life away forming tourist. Call me unpatriotic, but the truth must be told.

There might be plenty security in some of those places, but how about the journey there??!...

6 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tourism in Nigeria is dead. Don't bother yourself. Save up more money and travel outside the country if you can.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by AmazingELixir: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin grin

See as Op carry excess colour soak this picture to conceal the brown roof ...even the cloud change to blue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by etrange: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
What of Nike Lake Resort Centre?

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Racoon:
Obudu Cattle ranch is my tourist destination one day.

Left to fade away quietly since the time of Donald. Parts are in disrepair. Go for the nature, the stuff God takes care of. The others....
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by tafat: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jos wild life park should here o

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Olam09(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
kenben:
I haven't seen anything interesting here.

All I see here are locations where kidnappers can easily find victims.

I pity Nigeria
�� grin
kenben:

I pity Nigeria
��
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Cutiekatty: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow lovely place to be kidnapped. Useless country�����
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by tot(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

See as Op carry excess colour soak this picture to conceal the brown roof ...even the cloud change to blue.

There should be nothing to conceal in the brown roofs. It's part of the history/heritage and should be seen as such.

4 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by celeiyke: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have taken over all these places

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Donbrig: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
It is unfortunate, without good security in Nigeria, all our tourist sites are useless.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Kemimarch16(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lovely,I wish to visit some of the places soon
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by prof2007: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
5. IBENO BEACH (Longest beach in Africa, 45km long)
Founded: First occupied c.1200–1500 BC by the Ibeno tribe.
Travel time: Approx. 11 hours (Lagos to Ibeno, 748 km via Sagamu-Benin Expressway).
Environment: Coastal.
Activities: Swimming, beach strolls, sea watching, boat rides, beach volleyball, water sports, beach soccer, sunbathing, archery, horse-riding.
Room rates: From N5,500 per night.

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by tot(f): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP, anything worth doing is worth doing well. There are so many places missing on your list.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by whizzyleejr(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
What 'bout Layipo (Bower's tower) in Ibadan where it's claimed to see the whole of the city from its top...
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
prof2007:
Travel time: Approx. 11 hours (Lagos to Ibeno, 748 km via Sagamu-Benin Expressway).
Activities: Swimming, beach strolls, sea watching, boat rides, beach volleyball, water sports, beach soccer, sunbathing, archery, horse-riding.
Nice one
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by seanwilliam(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
See as e fine for picture
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Gmark26: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice place to be. Wish the Nigeria government will take a look at benue River and make visiting place out of it.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by harrwix(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
kenben:
I pity Nigeria
cry
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by nakaman: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
all this na individual houses and people back yard 4 Netherlands
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by nakaman: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
prof2007:
oga no be ibeno beach be dis, I base in eket , I visit there every Sunday, oga I Sabi ibeno beach.

4 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Kimberly0907(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cool! But you know what else is common in these tourist centers? Find out here https://foodieafricana.com/building-types-construction/
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by spiralwedge(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Insecurity is the problem and bad roads. I won't advise anyone to go to that Adamawa in particular, unless you understand Hausa and have been to the North before.
I travelled from Lagos to Kano by road. I felt like a total stranger and unsafe. There were too many dangers and fear of them.
Even the police don't understand tourism and you can be harassed for taking ordinary pictures.
If you like adventure, I'd advice you do it in our neighbouring countries. Nigeria is dead and a failed state. We are just patching, one day it will tear down except God intervenes.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines / Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.