Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos (46550 Views)

Some Interesting Lagos Pictures / World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by SaintLucia: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

Can you please give me a link to this story or tell me more about it?
Lol go and watch the movie IGODO. It's a true life story movie.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op include Ibom le meridian hotel ----Akwa ibom
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by jamalnation(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
what of mount parti?
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Eidris01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
iamyemiakins:
OP, where did you put Yankari National Park?
Is this, natural pool?
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who else has been to Owu Fall
The highest waterfall in West Africa
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by vickydevoka(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
dotbaba86:
I'm a private school teacher but due to Pandemic (covid _19) that's outside no work no pay is our work....please help a brother because to eat now Nan big issue 4 m..any Amount is not small...God bless u big.... Account name::Adeoye Adedotun Joseph
Zenith Bank..
Thanks
Please use dis opportunity n learn handwork. Talk to ur people on ur intension
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by prof2007: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
11. PANDAM GAME RESERVE
Founded: 1972
Travel time: Approx 3.5 hours (Jos to Pandam, 186 km via Makurdi-Jos Road).
Environment: Elevated hills, savanna grasslands, plateaus, rocks, waterfalls, rivers, gorges, lakes.
Activities: Hiking, wildlife watching, camping, rock-climbing, sport fishing, boating, meditation, picnics, Pandam forest, Pandam Improvised Museum, Pandam Lake.
Room rates: From N12,000 per night.
Caveat: Currently deemed unsafe due to activities of hoodlums along the Pandam-Namu road.

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by prof2007: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
12. IKOGOSI WARM SPRING
Founded: Discovered in 1950 by a Baptist Missionary.
Travel time: Approx 5 hours (Lagos to Ikogosi, 282 km via Lagos-Ibadan Expressway & Ibadan-Ilesha Expressway).
Environment: Tropical rain forest, hills, waterfalls, streams and rivers.
Activities: Hiking, rock-climbing, swimming, wildlife trail, fishing, meditation, picnics, warm spring, cold spring, amphitheatre, gym.
Room rates: From N12,500 per night.

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by earnit3: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
ok
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Hunchogee: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
12. Akwa Ibom Golf resort and its serenity

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by ehinmowo: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
tafat:
Jos wild life park should here o

Jos wildlife park? Is it the same place where lions were starving to death in Plateau?
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by KingCurtis21: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
make una check my village in edo state.. some area are good for tourism.. that one no mean say u go enter person farm land o.. u are on your own

Make dem nor waka for night too. If you know you know
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kidnappers won't let tourism thrive in Nigeria
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by tafat: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
ehinmowo:

Jos wildlife park? Is it the same place where lions were starving to death in Plateau?
no, the Lions were never starved to death
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by nakaman: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
DICKstractor:
I come dey wonder whether na the ibeno beach wey dey my backyard be this . Where for eket wey u base... I fit Sabi you
silent zone side

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by DICKstractor: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
nakaman:
silent zone side
I dey idua
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Lilshorecords:
Click like if you love adventure!

Trips to these places will bring you closer to your real-self and makes you challenge yourself in various ways. Stepping into the unknown and making memories out of it make you reflect upon your experiences and increase your self-awareness.

What are beautiful places in or near Owerri to see? Am coming there as soon as Australian lockdown are over n travel is allowed again. I wanna see sum animals there. Especially a hyena lol
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by prof2007: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Missyford31:
What are beautiful places in or near Owerri to see? Am coming there as soon as Australian lockdown are over n travel is allowed again. I wanna see sum animals there. Especially a hyena lol

Here are some places you can visit in Owerri/Imo State:

1. National Museum, Owerri.
2. Nekede Zoo.
3. Mbari Cultural And Art Center.
4. Maria Assumpta Cathedral.
5. Oguta Lake.
6. Owerri Mall.
7. Dan Anyiam Stadium.
8. Owerri Amusement Park.
9. Ukwu Mango Pepper Soup Joint.
10. Imo Palm Plantation Complex.
11. Channel O Sharwama Spot.

Have a safe trip!
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2020
prof2007:

Here are some places you can visit in Owerri/Imo State:

1. National Museum, Owerri.
2. Nekede Zoo.
3. Mbari Cultural And Art Center.
4. Maria Assumpta Cathedral.
5. Oguta Lake.
6. Owerri Mall.
7. Dan Anyiam Stadium.
8. Owerri Amusement Park.
9. Ukwu Mango Pepper Soup Joint.
10. Imo Palm Plantation Complex.
11. Channel O Sharwama Spot.

Have a safe trip!

Wow. Thanku. I will look them up wen I get there sadly am gonna be waiting a little while with the virus stuff. I'm in Tasmania the island state at the bottom of Australia we have only had one case in the last few months as our borders aree locked down from the rest of Australia but we not allowed to leave the state let alone Australia atm n I was supposed to be there this month n have been saving for ages to come. But eventually I'll get there so thanku for the recommendations�
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Lilshorecords(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Anytime! You sure look good. How’s life in Australia?
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by AustinT575: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Wow. Thanku. I will look them up wen I get there sadly am gonna be waiting a little while with the virus stuff. I'm in Tasmania the island state at the bottom of Australia we have only had one case in the last few months as our borders aree locked down from the rest of Australia but we not allowed to leave the state let alone Australia atm n I was supposed to be there this month n have been saving for ages to come. But eventually I'll get there so thanku for the recommendations�

Pls wanna ask some questions about Australia, when you wanna leave Naija did you to medical test at any government hospital or you must do it at an approved panel doctor and my second question if a Nigerian lands in Australia do they perform another test on arrival?
If you are working in an Australian company which test do they perform before they allow u to start working
Thanks pls answer
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 14, 2020
AustinT575:

Pls wanna ask some questions about Australia, when you wanna leave Naija did you to medical test at any government hospital or you must do it at an approved panel doctor and my second question if a Nigerian lands in Australia do they perform another test on arrival?
If you are working in an Australian company which test do they perform before they allow u to start working
Thanks pls answer

I'm not too sure. All I know is I have to have a yellow fever vaccination before I go n show the inoculation certificate to the ppl at the Nigerian airport n Australian aswell on the way bk I think. As for coming to work or live in Australia I read somewhere that they gotta give tests for HIV etc. I'm not too sure bout it tho. As for company's they'd probably do the same. I will try find out for you. I haven't actually been over yet cos of the virus but I do know I have to have the yellow fever vaccination certificate and I've been advised to take malaria meds before I leave n while I'm there.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Lilshorecords:

Anytime! You sure look good. How’s life in Australia?

Thanks. Life is good. Boring atm but good. What about U how's life there going for you? Hope Ur doing good.
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by AustinT575: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Missyford31:

I'm not too sure. All I know is I have to have a yellow fever vaccination before I go n show the inoculation certificate to the ppl at the Nigerian airport n Australian aswell on the way bk I think. As for coming to work or live in Australia I read somewhere that they gotta give tests for HIV etc. I'm not too sure bout it tho. As for company's they'd probably do the same. I will try find out for you. I haven't actually been over yet cos of the virus but I do know I have to have the yellow fever vaccination certificate and I've been advised to take malaria meds before I leave n while I'm there.
Thanks so much �
Pls can you send me email can’t send dunno why or better still on WhatsApp please
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by Lilshorecords(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Thanks. Life is good. Boring atm but good. What about U how's life there going for you? Hope Ur doing good.

Trying to get better. I sent you mail. Check your inbox
Re: Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos by ogubolokento(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigeria,na wah dis has been our only tourist site since I was born no new thing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines / Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.