Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

11 Important Things You Should Know About A Lady Before Proposing To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Important Things You Should Know About A Lady Before Proposing To Her (536 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Important Things You Should Know About A Lady Before Proposing To Her by Backtobacknaija: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Proposing to a lady is not a skyrocket science, neither is it something you just wake up one morning to do. There are some certain things you should deliberately know about a lady before proposing to her.

Over the time, I’ve seen numerous and uncountable numbers of young guys who thinks that marriage is a boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Marriage is far beyond dating nor courting someone, perhaps it’s an everlasting union of which can only be separated by death.

This means that even the tortures of sickness and tough times cannot separate this bond. So, have you seen the reason why you should be very careful in the choice of spouse you will probably choose to end up with.

As a matter of fact, this is the more reason why you should deliberately know some things about the person you want to propose to. Meanwhile, on this very short and precise article; I’m categorically talking to the male genders.

It is majorly believed that make do the proposing; so I’d just focus on that so as to ensure you quick grasping of this content. So in a nutshell, I’ll be writing on the things you should know about a lady before proposing to her.

Things You Should Know About A Lady Before Proposing To Her

1. Her Family Background:

Knowing her family background is one of the most important things you should and must really know before proposing to her. Listen dear zealous young man, don’t let your love for a lady to make you forget some vital things you should know about her.

Knowing her family background is very vital. By saying this, I’m not talking about the financial background of her family, but am talking about the totality of her family background. You’ve got to really know where she came from, her parents, her siblings etc. Hey Dude! Don’t ignore this.

2. Her Age:

This is funny right?

Before now, I’ve heard people say ‘Age does not matter in marriage’ even for countless times. But listen to me, as a young man; don’t marry a lady who is older than you.

By nature, women always look older than the men. Will you agree with me that girls who are of the same age with you look older than you?

When you see a guy of 25 and a girl of 25; from their look and body structure, you may think that the girl is older than the guy with about a year or even more. So dear young man, before you propose to any lady; please make sure that you’ve known their age and it is okay by you.

3. Her Genotype:

Her genotype is another thing you should know too. This really has a very important role in childbearing. Don’t be in a hurry to propose to a girl forgetting about the reality of her genotype.

Please before you propose to that young lady; make you already knew her genotype is it is compatible with yours too. Meanwhile, in my subsequent contents, I’ll do a highlight on genotype compatibility so that you will really know the type of genotype to marry.

To continue with this article click here>> https://www.relationshipdiary.com.ng/2020/06/11-important-things-you-should-know.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Videos And Get PAID / . / Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.