Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship (564 Views)

There Is Nothing Like True Love! / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Godoverevery: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
I found out most relationship now are based on interest ...
Most people are in relationship based on what the man/woman have to offer ....once he/she stop offering those things complain start.
Is easy to know someone who is dating you for a particular reason because once that thing is missing he/she will change towards you.

Most Ladies date for financial reasons this days while most guys date for sex.

Note : Only very few people are in relationship with no interest or gains attached....Eg As a man you must no once you are dating someone and most of the quarrel you have is about money just no you are in for big trouble or if the only time she is happy with you is when you give her money or buy gifts just know that person doesn't love you.....infact once you can't give this things the weapon you will use against you is no sex.

As a lady if you dating someone who isn't interested in anything apart from sex or just try to exploit you that person doesn't love you.

The worst person you can date/marry is one who only be there with you during good times but will neglect you during bad times.

Never expect much from whoever you dating currently trust me practically speaking nothing like true love in this generation...most people are just decieving and lieing to one another.

If you luck to find someone who loves like your mother then you should be really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Olunmercy56(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin why not tell us how people can help you angry

1 Like

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by SenorFax(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is funny

Just because you are not good at something doesn't mean everybody is bad at it too. Speak for yourself bro

Well, I like that word you frequently used in the write-up "Most.
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by ojun50(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
When 2face talk am where you dey
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by longetivity(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
To strangle OP dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
There is still true love but people chase money more than love this days but even if I wanna have fun/flex, there are some girls I will never think of cuz they are super annoying, they leech around like piece of shit "nough talk.....e.g zzor, beckysexy and onyi22......

1 Like

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Shortyy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm..
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Organsmuggler(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
undecided

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by uthlaw: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Godoverevery:
I found out most relationship now are based on interest ...
Most people are in relationship based on what the man/woman have to offer ....once he/she stop offering those things complain start.
Is easy to know someone who is dating you for a particular reason because once that thing is missing he/she will change towards you.

Most Ladies date for financial reasons this days while most guys date for sex.

Note : Only very few people are in relationship with no interest or gains attached....Eg As a man you must no once you are dating someone and most of the quarrel you have is about money just no you are in for big trouble or if the only time she is happy with you is when you give her money or buy gifts just know that person doesn't love you.....infact once you can't give this things the weapon you will use against you is no sex.

As a lady if you dating someone who isn't interested in anything apart from sex or just try to exploit you that person doesn't love you.

The worst person you can date/marry is one who only be there with you during good times but will neglect you during bad times.

Never expect much from whoever you dating currently trust me practically speaking nothing like true love in this generation...most people are just decieving and lieing to one another.

If you luck to find someone who loves like your mother then you should be really grateful.
you wan use true love collect money....alaye look for money and Bleep pussy..... money bring bitches,bitches bring life!
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Another boy is whining again undecided
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Liposure: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2020
True love is a fairy tale
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by adedotun69229: 5:04am On Dec 07, 2020
When 2face talk am where you dey
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Godoverevery: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin why not tell us how people can help you angry
Lol.........did you see the news of the channels man that beat is wife on FP
This might not make sense to you now but .......
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Godoverevery: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2020
SenorFax:
This is funny

Just because you are not good at something doesn't mean everybody is bad at it too. Speak for yourself bro

Well, I like that word you frequently used in the write-up "Most.
bro am speaking for myself..... unfortunately what I wrote is a fact judging by number of failed relationship and marriage in the whole world.

You may be lucky but trust me millions of people aren't
Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by Godoverevery: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2020
doggedfighter:
Another boy is whining again undecided
Look around you.......compare number of failed relationship/marriage to number of successful one that is if are above 20yrs because that when you understand what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Practically Speaking There Nothing Like True Love In Today Relationship by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lockdown Star Engaged / / Pregnant Student Drags Boyfriend For Not Taking Responsibility For Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.