Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Advice Me Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please. (554 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please. by GuyWise101(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
I get 1.4m and I want to travel outside naija to gather more wealth, which country should I go or what do you advice me to do with the money.

Lalasticlala seun.
Re: Advice Me Please. by lordust: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
United State of Nigeria
Re: Advice Me Please. by OscarJaden(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
go to Norway or Ireland

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. by longetivity(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
We will gladly welcome you to ZIMBABWE

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. by Galactico4ever(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2020
GuyWise101:
I get 1.4m and I want to travel outside naija to gather more wealth, which country should I go or what do you advice me to do with the money.

Lalasticlala seun.
This guy is funny.
Re: Advice Me Please. by Bartork(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2020
You've not given enough details for advice
Re: Advice Me Please. by Gentle0wavez: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2020
For Olosho business go to Italy, Dubai or Nevada For importing and exporting go to China For drug trafficking go to South Africa or The USA For taxi driving go to london To wash plate go to Canada To wash dead body and clean Gutter na USA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Men So Manly / Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Style Mistakes To Avoid On A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.