Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

....still On Celibacy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....still On Celibacy... (287 Views)

Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry. / Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....still On Celibacy... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pls. Read--------

Lemme shake the table.

I'm Thinking of Sending A Bill to the National Assembly for consideration and for further approval.

This bill will be about Childbirth Control.

Personally, I know things are hard and difficult in this country and people find it hard to survive on this side of the world.

We live in a jungle-like environment. Our beast-like or lion-like heart within us is roaring/booing /crying for daily survival.

This question comes to mind that what is surviving on?

We are surviving on austere and hostility economy. We are surviving on the epileptic power supply, We survive on our ability and/or inability to cope with our shylock landlord/ tenants as the case may be, we survive on Inflation of foods and food products, we are surviving on, minuscule/miniature (income, wages, and salaries,) and/or crumpy dividends from Npower, etc.

We have perpetually thrown our predicament behind us and daily dress- up ourselves with pretentious raiment and unctuous Royal Apparel.
What a phony lifestyle!

And like a song by the late Afro-Legend, -" we resorted to Suffering and Smiling lifestyles"

Our survival is a jungle-like survival with all manner of preys and predators co-existence. Like roaring beasts and lions, who walketh about looking/seeking for who to devour (1Peter 5:cool

I wouldn't want to bother you will much of my rhetoric or my evanescence fugacious epistle, folks...

permit me to ossify and crystalize on this debatable points...

Mas/Sirs, Since we all know that we live in a critical and precarious environment where you were all forced to improvise for government inability to adequately provide our basic necessities. Folks, this big question comes to mind:/

1. Do we care enough for our child(ren) as we ought to?

2. That since we have understood the socio-economic situation of our society, that, is it conscientiously justifiable to keep producing more kids for society and also allow them to swim through the river of hostility and austerity that we swam through?

3. And that why can't we adopt marriage- without-children strategy like the western world has done to reduce or control childbirth.

Finally, why can't the government, various institutions, and individuals advocate for celibacy as another alternative to control childbirth?

We know that an average African has this sense of Ownership. (That is, I want to have my child and own them so that I can be cared for in my old age....)This was the mentality we inherited from our ancestors and since there are ages and times have passed, I wondering if this normative can be changed to achieve a better society you and I can be proud of...

In conclusion, we need to keep asking ourselves these salient questions;/
That since we are all fixative in continue in the path of our ancient landmark and /or our native normative, we need to know that our intention to get married or to have many more children comes with adequate and robust responsibilities if we are to be fair to these our unborn generation. Knowing fully well that the journey we were being made to embark on by our parents was daunting and stressful.
so, if we don't want to handover such precarious journey for them to keep on languishing in excruciating pain and struggles, how adequate have we prepared for them to live a safe and better environment?
Or are bringing them up. as only a tool to extort or /and exploit In our old age...

Food for thought...
Re: ....still On Celibacy... by MakoShark: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Front page material
Re: ....still On Celibacy... by longetivity(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
i no understand
Re: ....still On Celibacy... by dalass(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Gforce2015:
Pls. Read--------

Lemme shake the table.

I'm Thinking of Sending A Bill to the National Assembly for consideration and for further approval.

This bill will be about Childbirth Control.

Personally, I know things are hard and difficult in this country and people find it hard to survive on this side of the world.

We live in a jungle-like environment. Our beast-like or lion-like heart within us is roaring/booing /crying for daily survival.

This question comes to mind that what is surviving on?

We are surviving on austere and hostility economy. We are surviving on the epileptic power supply, We survive on our ability and/or inability to cope with our shylock landlord/ tenants as the case may be, we survive on Inflation of foods and food products, we are surviving on, minuscule/miniature (income, wages, and salaries,) and/or crumpy dividends from Npower, etc.

We have perpetually thrown our predicament behind us and daily dress- up ourselves with pretentious raiment and unctuous Royal Apparel.
What a phony lifestyle!

And like a song by the late Afro-Legend, -" we resorted to Suffering and Smiling lifestyles"

Our survival is a jungle-like survival with all manner of preys and predators co-existence. Like roaring beasts and lions, who walketh about looking/seeking for who to devour (1Peter 5:cool

I wouldn't want to bother you will much of my rhetoric or my evanescence fugacious epistle, folks...

permit me to ossify and crystalize on this debatable points...

Mas/Sirs, Since we all know that we live in a critical and precarious environment where you were all forced to improvise for government inability to adequately provide our basic necessities. Folks, this big question comes to mind:/

1. Do we care enough for our child(ren) as we ought to?

2. That since we have understood the socio-economic situation of our society, that, is it conscientiously justifiable to keep producing more kids for society and also allow them to swim through the river of hostility and austerity that we swam through?

3. And that why can't we adopt marriage- without-children strategy like the western world has done to reduce or control childbirth.

Finally, why can't the government, various institutions, and individuals advocate for celibacy as another alternative to control childbirth?

We know that an average African has this sense of Ownership. (That is, I want to have my child and own them so that I can be cared for in my old age....)This was the mentality we inherited from our ancestors and since there are ages and times have passed, I wondering if this normative can be changed to achieve a better society you and I can be proud of...

In conclusion, we need to keep asking ourselves these salient questions;/
That since we are all fixative in continue in the path of our ancient landmark and /or our native normative, we need to know that our intention to get married or to have many more children comes with adequate and robust responsibilities if we are to be fair to these our unborn generation. Knowing fully well that the journey we were being made to embark on by our parents was daunting and stressful.
so, if we don't want to handover such precarious journey for them to keep on languishing in excruciating pain and struggles, how adequate have we prepared for them to live a safe and better environment?
Or are bringing them up. as only a tool to extort or /and exploit In our old age...

Food for thought...

Too much grammar. Are you related to Hon. Patrick Obiaghon?.. cheesy
Re: ....still On Celibacy... by Meedon: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2020

My brother you'll live long.

It is not advisable to keep giving birth to children to come and suffer in this world, I'm very annoyed hearing some fools talking about ....OLD AGE... Who will take care of you bla bla bla. So because of a person old age he should be giving birth to children that he will not be able to cater for.

Let's take for example, my uncle married two wife he is in the village, imagine a farmer, the old man keep on giving birth like who wan build football team. Even when he clocks 65 years old, he still the born any how. Whenever I visit them in the village and look at the way those kids are tattered I mean, they malnurished, no good cloths etc. I feel like slpa
Re: ....still On Celibacy... by Meedon: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
I feel like giving that man the dirtiest slap, so earlier this year the man died, leaving those little kids he gave birth to in his 60s to suffer.

At times we as humans are the cause of our own suffering. Yes I know this because of some life experience.

So brother or sister please and please if you know that things are not working well for you desist from giving birth.

One of the things that always make me sad is seeing children suffering and I can't do anything to help them.

On a final note if you choose to give birth to children you can't cater for they will turn back to curse you either now or in the future when you're six feet below.

Gof bless all the struggling kids around the globe precisely Nigeria.

Writing this with tears

Meedon:

My brother you'll live long.

It is not advisable to keep giving birth to children to come and suffer in this world, I'm very annoyed hearing some fools talking about ....OLD AGE... Who will take care of you bla bla bla. So because of a person old age he should be giving birth to children that he will not be able to cater for.

Let's take for example, my uncle married two wife he is in the village, imagine a farmer, the old man keep on giving birth like who wan build football team. Even when he clocks 65 years old, he still the born any how. Whenever I visit them in the village and look at the way those kids are tattered I mean, they malnurished, no good cloths etc. I feel like slpa

(1) (Reply)

Family Sin / 9 Ways To Identify A Fake Pastor / 15 Ways Social Media Is Ruining Relationships:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.