Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque (2020 Views)

Nigerian Lady Pastor Embraces Islam, Converts Church To Mosque In Oyo State. / Former Pastor Mary Embraces Islam, Converts Church To Mosque In Ibadan / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Brother, if I tell you that I joined Nairaland about Three years ago when I saw your responses to the HATRED, MISINFORMATION, LIES ET AL that the Nigerian Christians showed towards Islam and Muslims, would you believe it?

Oh wow..interesting. I didnt know this. Thanks for this kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by motayoayinde: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree:
Oh wow..interesting. I didnt know this. Thanks for this kind gesture.
JUST JOINED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. AND I MUST ALSO SAY THAT I WAS INSPIRED BY LUKGAF, RASHDUCT AND CO. YOU GUYS ARE MY OGAS HERE AND WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB YOU ARE DOING DEFENDING THE SIROTUL MUSTAQEEM. MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH KEEP US ON HIS PATH.
MY APPEAL THOUGH IS THAT WE SHOULD ENGAGE THEM USING GOOD WORDS AND FACTS AS ALLAH HAS COMMANDED. YOU ARE ALL SO INSPIRATIONAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
So, na which job you guys get?

Any Job Halal. lipsrsealed
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Brother, if I tell you that I joined Nairaland about Three years ago when I saw your responses to the HATRED, MISINFORMATION, LIES ET AL that the Nigerian Christians showed towards Islam and Muslims, would you believe it?

I was content reading the allegation as a Guest but standing by and watching what you sacred being muddied is not the way of Faith.

I must say you held the flag flying.

As for Hagia Sophia, you own what you kill. It belongs to Turkey now the same way the Muslim Mosques in the Andalus belonged to the Conquerors of that Land.

I read on Aljazeera that the Pope was pained about the News, someone should help us ask about his feelings when Christian Europe took North and South America and the indegene were put to the sword/Gun and the rest to systemic dehumanising progroms. Same thing they did in Australia and only a building in Turkey they are whinning.

When Moslems take the stand that "because they did it, it's ok for us to do it" It shows them to be people without a sense of MORALITY. A right thing is right whether it is a friend or an enemy. In the same way as wrong thing is wrong whether it is a friend or an enemy.

When your ethics is based on situational consideration and not on a defined moral standard you hold, you make Allah and islam out to be no better than ordinary fallible human beings. When that is the case, what is there to envy in Islam?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
When Moslems take the stand that "because they did it, it's ok for us to do it" It shows them to be people without a sense of MORALITY. A right thing is right whether it is a friend or an enemy. In the same way as wrong thing is wrong whether it is a friend or an enemy.

When your ethics is based on situational consideration and not on a defined moral standard you hold, you make Allah and islam out to be no better than ordinary fallible human beings. When that is the case, what is there to envy in Islam?

You are getting it wrong, it is not because you guys did it and we are going to do it mentality. We are only drawing your attention to what your forerunners did when they claim those Lands for Christiandom.

Hagia Sophia was a war booty and it will remain so till another power take Turkey. And talking about war booty, please go thru what Jehovah/Yahweh commanded in the Bible. When you are done, come back here and tell us your findings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2020
motayoayinde:
1.LETS BEGIN HERE. AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY. OUR COUNTRY.

WE SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY, THE SAME SPACE (I believe u are Nigerian).

A LOT OF THE STRIFE WE HAVE HERE HAVE RELIGIOUS ROOTS. OUR POLITICS IS FAR MORE RELIGIOUS THAN IT IS ETHNIC.

WE HAVE KILLED AND DESTROYED ENOUGH. OTHER COUNTRIES WHICH USED TO BE THE SAME LEAGUE OF SHAME AS US HAVE SINCE ABANDONED THE LEAGUE FOR ITS POINTLESSNESS.

ONLY NIGERIA ENTERTAINS THE WORLD WITH THE NEWS OF SECTARIAN VIOLENCE THESE DAYS.

2. WE BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A SUPREME BEING (Regardless of what u call Him) AND A RETURN TO HIM ONE DAY TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF OUR DEEDS. AS SUCH, OUR ACTIONS ARE TAILORED ALONG CERTAIN PRINCIPLES GIVEN BY HIM.

3. OUR PRINCIPLES ARE CODIFIED IN OUR DIFFERENT BOOKS WHICH WE'D ALL LIKE TO PASS UNTO OUR KIDS ALONG WITH OUR RELIGIOUS CULTURE.

4. WE BELIEVE IN A MORALLY UPRIGHT SOCIETY WHERE OUR KIDS CAN GROW AND WITHOUT THE THREATS OF MORAL BANKRUPTCY AND DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES.

IN CONTRAST. ATHEISM SEEKS TO OBLITERATE BELIEF IN A HIGHER POWER. AND TO CREATE A WORLD ORDER IN WHICH MAN DOES AS HE WISHES WITHOUT FEAR OF ACCOUNT IN THE HEREAFTER.

THE ATHEIST MINDSET IS THE MOST DANGEROUS MINDSET AMONGST MEN.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS MINDSET IS ALREADY EVIDENT IN THE WEST.

THESE IDEOLOGIES ARE SPREADING AND THE WORLD CANNOT SURVIVE IT.

1. In this same country who is more likely to deny another FAITH land to build a place of worship? Or prevent a business man from selling alcoholic beverage? Or deny scholarship to a student who claims a different faith? Or deny any other privileges to one who is not of the same faith? Or claim that no group of people of a different faith live in their domain.

What faith do those who are major insurgents in Nigeria claiming? Don't they point at sections in their so called holy books to justify their stand? Are those portions in their books saying what these people claim or are they making it up?

When others see these DISCRIMINATORY attitudes and actions how should they feel?

2. Do you believe that JEHOVAH is your God? If 'Yes' very good. If 'No' why?

3. If the principles in our different books present CONTRADICTORY positions and values how do we reconcile those contradictions as we live together?

4. We first have to have a common agreement as to what "morally upright societ" means. If what is "moral" to one is offensive to the other a conflict already exists ab initio.

Maybe you can address these for now.

No genuine Christian hates anyone that is not a Christian no matter by what name they go by. No Christian will deliberately peddle lies because he has been called to live a life of truth. The Christian has the assurance of spending eternity with God his FATHER. He has peace with God. That kind of life will carry no illwill towards anyone else. In fact, he has been called to LOVE even his enemies. He can EXPRESS DISAGREEMENT OR DISAPPROVAL or the like but those do not amount to hatred. Lukuluku69 is wrong in this regard when he thinks otherwise.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You are getting it wrong, it is not because you guys did it and we are going to do it mentality. We are only drawing your attention to what your forerunners did when they claim those Lands for Christiandom.

Hagia Sophia was a war booty and it will remain so till another power take Turkey. And talking about war booty, please go thru what Jehovah/Yahweh commanded in the Bible. When you are done, come back here and tell us your findings.

This is why sometimes it's difficult discusing with you guys. Once you take the posture of 'disagreeing' with everything you opponents say you even fail to look clearly at what is presented.

What you just stated above lines up exactly with what I said. So, tell us where I got it wrong.

You've just said above that Hagia Sophia is a war booty and since our forerunners did the same by claiming lands then it is right for Edorghan to do what he's done. I said "When Moslems take the stand that "because they did it, it's ok for us to do it" It shows them to be people without a sense of MORALITY.".
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by tatatar: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
sagenaija:

Who lived in spain before the Moslems INVADED the place?

How did Islam first get to North Africa before then Spain? What were the INTRIGUES that led to Islam entering Spain?

Maybe you need to do some history check.

And about this monument Edorghan is converting to mosque - what was the name of that place before Islam took it over and changed the name like Islam did for Yathrib and other places?

Islam forcefully takes over places, change names and monuments and claim credit for scientific and other advances. Islam then hopes that succeeding generations will be made to believe that Islam brought the advances. Islam has sought to do the same with Jerusalem till date. But Israel belongs to JEHOVAH and for Islam Jerusalem will be a fish bone stuck in the throat of Islam because that issue of Israel will ultimately be a defining one for ALLAH.
Hagia Sophia has been reverted from a Museum (not a church) to the Mosque it was before,not a church that existed 500 years ago,deal with it sad
You are here wailing meanwhile there are numerous of other people's worship centres, including Mosques that were forcefully converted to Churches and still remains so...they didn't even have the "courtesy" to turn them into a Museum like turkey did. Tell me who then is worse undecided ?
Who lived in North and South America before the xtians INVADED+committed GENOCIDES against them. Using your logic,it is more okay if they kill all the xtians living there now?
What about the Muslims who had ancestral ties to Spain,were they treated differently? What about the Jews whom the same treatment was meted out on...where they Muslims too?

You keep talking of Jerusalem,as if it wasn't through conquest it first got into jewish hands in the first place.
Israel and Jerusalem have been under Muslim control for more time than it has been under jews...."JEHOVAH" is still lagging behind grin
Even despite the occupation today,Old Jerusalem (the actual Jerusalem) is still majorly Muslim. The focal points of Jerusalem,your holy of holies grin- Muslim Shrines. The image that always crops up whenever you see a picture of Jerusalem- Muslim Shrine. There are still about 10x more Muslims in Israel than you have Xtians.
Chill Nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
tatatar:

Hagia Sophia has been reverted from a Museum (not a church) to the Mosque it was before,not a church that existed 500 years ago,deal with it sad
You are here wailing
... ... ...
Chill Nigga

sagenaija:

When Moslems take the stand that "because they did it, it's ok for us to do it" It shows them to be people without a sense of MORALITY. A right thing is right whether it is a friend or an enemy. In the same way as wrong thing is wrong whether it is a friend or an enemy. 

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
This is why sometimes it's difficult discusing with you guys. Once you take the posture of 'disagreeing' with everything you opponents say you even fail to look clearly at what is presented.

What you just stated above lines up exactly with what I said. So, tell us where I got it wrong.

You've just said above that Hagia Sophia is a war booty and since our forerunners did the same by claiming lands then it is right for Edorghan to do what he's done. I said "When Moslems take the stand that "because they did it, it's ok for us to do it" It shows them to be people without a sense of MORALITY.".

The real difficulty is in you guys. Their are Temporal issues as well as Spiritual Issues. Two different stuff not fused in Christianity until Emperor Constantine became a Christian!

Christ told you to leave off Govt of this world and focus on the spiritual. That was what his disciples and followers did for 300years.

You see, there are rules of engagement when Nations meet in Commerce, Diplomacy, War etc that is why I said look up the way War Booty are treated in the Bible.

Hagia Sophia was/is a War Booty and it will remain so till another Power take Turkey. The Orthodox know this, Rome know this but the Nigerian Christian are the one crying more.

It is not about MORALITY it is about the System of Things that Jesus told his disciples not to bother their heads about.

I hope I am clear enough?

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
1. In this same country who is more likely to deny another FAITH land to build a place of worship? Or prevent a business man from selling alcoholic beverage? Or deny scholarship to a student who claims a different faith? Or deny any other privileges to one who is not of the same faith? Or claim that no group of people of a different faith live in their domain.

What faith do those who are major insurgents in Nigeria claiming? Don't they point at sections in their so called holy books to justify their stand? Are those portions in their books saying what these people claim or are they making it up?

When others see these DISCRIMINATORY attitudes and actions how should they feel?

2. Do you believe that JEHOVAH is your God? If 'Yes' very good. If 'No' why?

3. If the principles in our different books present CONTRADICTORY positions and values how do we reconcile those contradictions as we live together?

4. We first have to have a common agreement as to what "morally upright societ" means. If what is "moral" to one is offensive to the other a conflict already exists ab initio.

Maybe you can address these for now.

No genuine Christian hates anyone that is not a Christian no matter by what name they go by. No Christian will deliberately peddle lies because he has been called to live a life of truth. The Christian has the assurance of spending eternity with God his FATHER. He has peace with God. That kind of life will carry no illwill towards anyone else. In fact, he has been called to LOVE even his enemies. He can EXPRESS DISAGREEMENT OR DISAPPROVAL or the like but those do not amount to hatred. Lukuluku69 is wrong in this regard when he thinks otherwise.

1. Please tell us where Land was delibrately denied for building place of worship. As for selling of Alcoholic beverages, I hope you know that The Nigeria Constitution allows for Sharia Codes in the Northern part of Nigeria? The British, being Christians allowed it to when they ruled this land.

2. Insurgents? We have them in the South East (ipob, massob), south south (the avengers) south west (opc, agbe koya etc) and boko haram. You know what I'd say? The Federal Govt should crush them all!
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

What is there to envy in Islam you asked? Well I just check your Profile now. Six (6) Topics is on your Profile page on Nairaland and guess what? Five (5) is on Islam and Muslims! You guys fixation about Islam and Muslims is outta this world.

Word of advise: Do not die with that hatred. The only way of life approved for Mankind is ISLAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

What is there to envy in Islam you asked? Well I just check your Profile now. Six (6) Topics is on your Profile page on Nairaland and guess what? Five (5) is on Islam and Muslims! You guys fixation about Islam and Muslims is outta this world.

Word of advise: Do not die with that hatred. The only way of life approved for Mankind is ISLAM.

Islam's deception is out of this world. We know it. That is why we desire those blinded by Islam to get out of it. That's what we are fixated about.

Again, there is NO hatred. Can you hate a man who is about to drop down a cliff to his death when he doesn't know a cliff is right on his way? No. You do all you can to warn him even if it means shouting at the top of your voice. We are WARNERS grin grin
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Islam's deception is out of this world. We know it. That is why we desire those blinded by Islam to get out of it. That's what we are fixated about.

Again, there is NO hatred. Can you hate a man who is about to drop down a cliff to his death when he doesn't know a cliff is right on his way? No. You do all you can to warn him even if it means shouting at the top of your voice. We are WARNERS grin grin

Mr. WARNER, go warn the Jews that your murdered god was sent to and while at it warn the Hindus too because they are well over a billion in numbers. Also take time to warn the African Traditionalists as well as other belief system in the World.

Put up post about them and their faith too.

Above all, put up posts that will unite the over 30,000 xtian sects the world over with each condemning the other to perdition.

If you do the above then I can say you are not fixated with Islam and Muslims. Until then, you are just an ignorant bitter Nigerian Christian (there are millions of you lots)

1 Like

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Mr. WARNER, go warn the Jews that your murdered god was sent to and while at it warn the Hindus too because they are well over a billion in numbers. Also take time to warn the African Traditionalists as well as other belief system in the World.

Above all, put up posts that will unite the over 30,000 xtian sects the world over with each condemning the other to perdition.

If you do the above then I can say you are not fixated with Islam and Muslims. Until then, you are just an ignorant bitter Nigerian Christian (there are millions of you lots)
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Relax man.

This your double posting is suggesting to me that you are beginning to be jittery. Did you take camel urine as recommended by Mohamed?

Why do you want a Minister of Sports to operate in other ministries when others have been assigned there?

We have are different areas of work. Don't distract me by asking me to get involved in other areas.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Empiree: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy

Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Relax man.

This your double posting is suggesting to me that you are beginning to be jittery. Did you take camel urine as recommended by Mohamed?

Why do you want a Minister of Sports to operate in other ministries when others have been assigned there?

We have are different areas of work. Don't distract me by asking me to get involved in other areas.

Mr. Warner, the double posts only suggest the kind of Internet service I have, that said do you have any response to the issue I raised? I guess not because I can sense your mood already with the Camel piss empty jibe.

So, you mean you are more concerned with Islam and Muslims and leave the over 2 billion Xtians to wallow in Doctrinal quagmire over 2,000 years that your god died for your sins? How pathetic of you!

Jittery you say? On solid ground I am in ANY Debate/Issues with the Ignorant Nigerian Christians. The Orthodox that Hagia Sophia was taken from are not complaining but the Pentarascals in Nigeria are the ones crying come to think of it the Orthodox hold the views that your kind will burn in Hell for eternity and here you are crying their cry!
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Relax man.

Sagenaija also known as Mr. Warner, worshipper of a Muderered god, remove the Log in your own eye so that you can see the speck in others eyes.

Your god; the one you claimed the Jews killed told you to preach to the world/all creatures but you have singled out the Muslims. Are you following your god's command?

And who gave an Ignorant fellow as you any assigned work? The Deaf, Dumb and blind saying he has an assigned work!

The Churches will soon be opened so you can go peddle your hatred and milk the sheeple. Leave Islam and Muslims alone. Capiche?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Sagenaija also known as Mr. Warner, worshipper of a Muderered god, remove the Log in your own eye so that you can see the speck in others eyes.

Your god; the one you claimed the Jews killed told you to preach to the world/all creatures but you have singled out the Muslims. Are you following your god's command?

And who gave an Ignorant fellow as you any assigned work? The Deaf, Dump and blind saying he has an assigned work!

The Churches will soon be opened so you can go peddle your hatred and milk the sheeple. Leave Islam and Muslims alone. Capiche?

You didn't quite finish it.
Our God-man, three days after his death, ROSE FROM THE DEAD and ascended to heaven.
He is presiding over the affairs history from there.

Btw, we are using the issue of Hagia Sophia to show you guys who you REALLY are. The Church is not buildings. The Church is a living entity. And the founder of the Church said: "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will NOT PREVAIL against it"

That is why in spite of the thousands of churches Islam wiped out all over the middle east, Africa and Asia the church still stands.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You didn't quite finish it.
Our God-man, three days after his death, ROSE FROM THE DEAD and ascended to heaven.
He is presiding over the affairs history from there.

Btw, we are using the issue of Hagia Sophia to show you guys who you REALLY are. The Church is not buildings. The Church is a living entity. And the founder of the Church said: "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will NOT PREVAIL against it"

Sagenaija a.k.a The Blind Warner, if the Church is not a building how come it that you have been crying the Orthodox cry nah? Why?

From your device, you can find out how many Masjid that were converted to Cathedrals. What does that say about you lots?

So, your muderered god rose after 3 days and went to Hell enroute heaven? Halleluyah somebody!

Oga, Hagia Sophia is now a Magnificent Masjid in Turkey. Deal. With. That. Raise an Army with money from your Suit wearing, jet loving Pastor and attempt a take over at least and stop crying the Orthodox cry. Haba.

Oga, in your post you mentioned the wrong Muslim. Keep it coming....
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Sagenaija a.k.a The Blind Warner, if the Church is not a building how come it that you have been crying the Orthodox cry nah? Why?

From your device, you can find out how many Masjid that were converted to Cathedrals. What does that say about you lots?

So, your muderered god rose after 3 days and went to Hell enroute heaven? Halleluyah somebody!

Oga, Hagia Sophia is now a Magnificent Masjid in Turkey. Deal. With. That. Raise an Army with money from your Suit wearing, jet loving Pastor and attempt a take over at least and stop crying the Orthodox cry. Haba.

Oga, in your post you mentioned the wrong Muslim. Keep it coming....

Didn't you get it?
We are not crying.
We are showing you guys WHO you really are.
So, your religion is that of 'do me, I do you'.
Nothing makes you MORALLY better than others if you must RETALIATE for every wrong done to you.
That kind of religion is still at the BASE of human living.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Didn't you get it?
We are not crying.
We are showing you guys WHO you really are.
So, your religion is that of 'do me, I do you'.
Nothing makes you MORALLY better than others if you must RETALIATE for every wrong done to you.
That kind of religion is still at the BASE of human living.

Oga Warner, you have been crying o. It is not retaliation, that is the Norm. Hagia Sophia was a War Booty the same way the Grand Mosque in Cordoba was a War Booty during Reconquest of Spain.

You baby Bible thumpers do not know this. Rome knows, the Orthodox know but the ever ignorant Nigerian Christian does not know hence his crying more than the bereaved.

When your forerunners took North America and South America, what kind of Christians were they? When the Aborigenes in Australia were murdered by the Christian Englishmen, what kind of Christians were they?

Oga, don't punch above your weight. Go back to School or better still educate yourself with that Device and the Internet service on it.

When Jehovah promised the Israelites Land that belonged to others with untold massacres what kind of God is He?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga Warner, you have been crying o. It is not retaliation, that is the Norm. Hagia Sophia was a War Booty the same way the Grand Mosque in Cordoba was a War Booty during Reconquest of Spain.

You baby Bible thumpers do not know this. Rome knows, the Orthodox know but the ever ignorant Nigerian Christian does not know hence his crying more than the bereaved.

When your forerunners took North America and South America, what kind of Christians were they? When the Aborigenes in Australia were murdered by the Christian Englishmen, what kind of Christians were they?

Oga, don't punch above your weight. Go back to School or better still educate yourself with that Device and the Internet service on it.

When Jehovah promised the Israelites Land that belonged to others with untold massacres what kind of God is He?

Your posts still end up proving my point: because others did it then it is ok that Moslems are doing it. The justification is simply that others have done similar things on the past therefore it is ok if Moslems are doing it now.

The church keeps matching on to the envy of people like you.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Your posts still end up proving my point: because others did it then it is ok that Moslems are doing it. The justification is simply that others have done similar things on the past therefore it is ok if Moslems are doing it now.

The church keeps matching on to the envy of people like you.

Which Church has been marching (you typed Matching) on? The one attended by over 30,000 sects? With each proclaiming itself as the right one and condemning others to hellfire? Oga, aside being a blind Warner are you into Comedy too?

When Christians under the supposed influence and guidiance of the holy spirit entered and massacred in North America, South America, Australia and other Lands, were they right?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by sagenaija: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Which Church has been marching (you typed Matching) on? The one attended by over 30,000 sects? With each proclaiming itself as the right one and condemning others to hellfire? Oga, aside being a blind Warner are you into Comedy too?

When Christians under the supposed influence and guidiance of the holy spirit entered and massacred in North America, South America, Australia and other Lands, were they right?

Thanks for pointing out the typo.

The church that is marching on is the one Jesus Christ the founder of the Church said: "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will NOT PREVAIL against it".
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Thanks for pointing out the typo.

The church that is marching on is the one Jesus Christ the founder of the Church said: "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will NOT PREVAIL against it".

Ok. Would you care to tell me where this particular church is located? Or the Sect that this church belongs to?
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Auki: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2020
I learnt alot here on Nairaland.

Many Christians are full of hate and venom on this platform. They hate themselves and uncommon allergies to Islam. Logics do not appeal to their brains. The brains is for scoring distinction only in schools but more important questions are left unattended.

They are doing poor job representing Christianity on this platform.
Re: Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Auki:
I learnt alot here on Nairaland.

Many Christians are full of hate and venom on this platform. They hate themselves and uncommon allergies to Islam. Logics do not appeal to their brains. The brains is for scoring distinction only in schools but more important questions are left unattended.

They are doing poor job representing Christianity on this platform.

Deaf, Dumb and Blind they return not... Quran 2:18

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Description Of God By Imam Ali (as) / Where There Prophets/religions (monotheism) In Africa B4 Islam Or Christianity. / Can A Jehovahs Withness Marry A Non-Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.