Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves (26106 Views)

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by wonuks(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
cool
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
tillaman:
They ain’t winning shiiit, not On Messi’s watch
Barca is winning that league screw Real Madrid

Dreamer!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by sevo(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.

Ogbeni calm down....barca haff been given penalties far cheaper than that

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by quisera(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Perez bought the league this season to prove to the world he can win without Ronaldo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Mowsid(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Hala Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by obonujoker(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Nonsense.

Barca fans before: When Var comes Madrid win still stop winning

Barca fan now: Madrid are being helped by Var

Which Barcelona should we believe now?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by PIMPAR: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:
HalaMadrid
Courtois 18 clean sheets and still counting - best keeper in the whole wide world.
La liga player of the season - Ramos.

Wait and see how Cules will call us vardrid yen yen yen
Athletico Madrid has the best keeper. Get your fact right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
sotall:
undecided

4 games four penalty

Someone bought the league this season
so refs should not make the right decision because you are going to cry about it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Dalil8: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Solutecut:
Gbayi, I'm sure CR7 would be missing RM

What for? Isn't he winning Serie A?

His 2nd Serie A title in 2 years whereas this is Real Madrid's first.

He would only miss them if they win the Champion's League without him. He has won every title at Real Madrid.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by frankmoney(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will be taking a crash course with zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful with winning trophies.
honestly

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
logon599:
I watched the game as I've not seen a Madrid game for a long time now and I was shocked by the abundance of talents at Zidane's disposal. He started with Rodrygo, asensio and benzema; modric, kroos and casemiro, a team that are already good enough to face any opposition, yet the bench and squad still had vinicius, isco, hazard, BALE, valverde, RAMOS, marcelo, james rodriguez shocked That's some squad. Zidane's most difficult task won't be on the pitch, but managing a dressing room with so many big names

Exactly... Real Madrid easily has the most valuable squad in Europe's top leagues.

How many clubs or teams can easily afford to bench names like Bale, Rodriguez, Vinicius, even Isco??!

Madrid's bench is more expensive and valuable than Arsenal and Wolverhampton's first teams combined!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by cybersteveben(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Good for them...
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Fragility6: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will be taking a crash course with zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful with winning trophies.
Zidane's success is not tied to luck bros.How do YOU explain luck winning three back to back champions league? (Lets say ignore the champs lge coz dey had quality players den) back to the league,earlier on this season Madrid were a joke conceding goals for fun.We were mocking courtois den but look how he changed the team with a Vinicus,rodrygo,Mendy,Valverde guys dat are barely up to 20 not ignoring the fact that Asensio n hazard has been injured for large part of the season. Bros the man worked hard on his team and he is reaping the rewards nutin like luck in this case

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:
HalaMadrid
Courtois 18 clean sheets and still counting - best keeper in the whole wide world.
La liga player of the season - Ramos.

Wait and see how Cules will call us vardrid yen yen yen

Courtois is not even the best keeper in Europe!

I would easily pick Oblak, Ter Steigen, Nubel, and Alison over him anytime any day...

With that quality of team of attackers, midfield, and defence, even Henderson and Pope would do better.

I agree, however, with Ramos being second best player of the season behind Messi. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Emerie22(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Fragility6:

Zidane's success is not tied to luck bros.How do YOU explain luck winning three back to back champions league? (Lets say ignore the champs lge coz dey had quality players den) back to the league,earlier on this season Madrid were a joke conceding goals for fun.We were mocking courtois den but look how he changed the team with a Vinicus,rodrygo,Mendy,Valverde guys dat are barely up to 20 not ignoring the fact that Asensio n hazard has been injured for large part of the season. Bros the man worked hard on his team and he is reaping the rewards nutin like luck in this case

Well Said Bro

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by kingkon(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2020
GOD NO GO SHAME US! WINNING ALL THE WAY grin
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by akmath: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro? Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side. Nonsense.
OWN GOAL IS A GOAL.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by GreatAchiever1: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Dude take am easy, his stats is about this 2019/2020, and not about his past season. He is the best keeper in the world as at this 2019/2020 season(based on clean sheets anyways). Get your own facts right

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by UbongCR7(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

This season?
How many la liga clean sheets?
Abi u just d talk of 2014 oblak

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by UbongCR7(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Dude take am easy, his stats is about this 2019/2020, and not about his past season. He is the best keeper in the world as at this 2019/2020 season(based on clean sheets anyways). Get your own facts right

The guy no d watch la liga na
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
That Madrid yesterday victory pain me I no go lie

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by UbongCR7(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Courtois is not even the best keeper in Europe!

I would easily pick Oblak, Ter Steigen, Nubel, and Alison over him anytime any day...

With that quality of team of attackers, midfield, and defence, even Henderson and Pope would do better.

I agree, however, with Ramos being second best player of the season behind Messi. tongue

It is not about who you are picking my man.

Your last paragraph, lol. What had messi done this season if not to statpad against Eibar and other mediocre team.

I will keep on saying it, Suarez in Barca has been so underappreciated.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Awon PDP aye ...

Madrid, Juventus, United ...... Barca grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by micki1: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Anneka101:

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.
How much for the Luminous battery?
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
this one is In sifia pain

ValCon888:
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
sotall:
undecided

4 games four penalty

Someone bought the league this season

okay you mean the refree just pulled his whistle while match was on and just awarded penalty without any offence?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by perdollar(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
the next world cup after Messi retires wl b won by the Argentina national team. he is bad omen to his Homeland.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by captainking(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Nope.. You are wrong.. This season.. Courtoies has been the best with the most clean sheet by at least 4 games compared to oblak.. Use Google..
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:

It is not about who you are picking my man.

Your last paragraph, lol. What had messi done this season if not to statpad against Eibar and other mediocre team.

I will keep on saying it, Suarez in Barca has been so underappreciated.

Great man, Messi has done it all for Barca yearly in the last decade. This season has not been an exception!!! I'm not even a fan, but the truth must be said.

Suarez is not underappreciated, at least not by anyone who watches football... However, to say he has been underwhelming this season, injury aside, is putting it mildly.

As for my comment on Courtois... If you have watched football across European leagues, you will easily concur with me.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by deltateam: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2020
ogbiwa:
Real Madrid are two wins away from clinching La Liga title after victory over strugglers Alaves.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53358364

They are doing well for themselves and highly motivated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli's Pet Pig 'Super' / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter / AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.