Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves (26097 Views)

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Justarandomguy: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2020
tillaman:
They ain’t winning shiiit, not On Messi’s watch
Barca is winning that league screw Real Madrid and all their fans world wide
The world is ours (TEAM FCB)
grin grin mudafuka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by wunmi590(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Chelsealivepool: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2020
As a Chelsea fan I hv to say Hala Hala Hala to Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by konkonbilo(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2020
logon599:
This Madrid squad is overflowing with talent. Zidane started with Rodrygo, asensio and benzema; modric, kroos and casemiro, a team that are already good enough to face any opposition, yet he still had vinicius, isco, hazard, BALE, valverde, RAMOS, marcelo, james rodriguez shocked It's like you're on the cast of Game of Thrones. Too many big names. I think his most difficult task won't be on the pitch, but managing a dressing room with so many big names, and getting the best out of everyone.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
you're absolutely correct.. The team is filled with talent. That's what I want for my Chelsea, a team with depth.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Justarandomguy: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
As a Chelsea fan I hv to say Hala Hala Hala to Madrid
honestly there is no point for u guys playing second leg of UCL. Just forfeit it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by boluwatiwant(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.

Smells Barca fan here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Chelsealivepool: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.
if it is Ojoro barca fans don't hv right to talk becus u guy were enjoying it during d time Joseph blatter and Michel Platini....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by blowjohn(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:
Some people are still hopeful though... Instead of them to gba kamu that no trophy for them this season grin

Next coach going to Barcelona is Sarri grin

I actually want to see how a trophyless person would win Laliga player of the season after statpadding against lower teams.

Let's see whether scoring 30 goals to win nothing, is more important than scoring 10 goals importantly and winning a title grin

That sarri is a useless coach.
Juventus will play nonsense football and still win.
Shebi they r meeting atalanta today.
Juve go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Chelsealivepool: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Sysdatek:
The sevilla and celta matches barca fumbled

Cost them the league EOD

They should do and end this board and this pass to messi coaching tactics with clueless suarez and an aging team
they could hv even lost to Celta vigo during d last minute even Celta vigo fumbled becus they hv good chance to win d match....
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2020
sotall:
undecided

4 games four penalty

Someone bought the league this season
What about Manchester United and their numerous penalties ?
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:
HalaMadrid
Courtois 18 clean sheets and still counting - best keeper in the whole wide world.
La liga player of the season - Ramos.

Wait and see how Cules will call us vardrid yen yen yen
Don't mind them..when referees were helping dem in 2009 against Chelsea and 2017 against PSG dey didn't know...useless clowns!!

KTBFFH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Ejanla07: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Nuel4:
so refs should not make the right decision because you are going to cry about it?

Manchester United is on 18 penalties this season

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Enskynelson(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2020
logon599:
This Madrid squad is overflowing with talent. Zidane started with Rodrygo, asensio and benzema; modric, kroos and casemiro, a team that are already good enough to face any opposition, yet he still had vinicius, isco, hazard, BALE, valverde, RAMOS, marcelo, james rodriguez shocked It's like you're on the cast of Game of Thrones. Too many big names. I think his most difficult task won't be on the pitch, but managing a dressing room with so many big names, and getting the best out of everyone.
My only major issue is that, their defence doesn't look too solid. When they face Manchester City in the UCL return leg, you will see the details of the defence.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by MT: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
....even the commentators said that ball has not crossed the line and should have just been a freekick. The strategy for zidane is for his players to run into the box and fall down as if they are butchered at the slightest touch. Madrid looks undeserving of their title.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Chelsealivepool: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
perdollar:
the next world cup after Messi retires wl b won by the Argentina national team. he is bad omen to his Homeland.
just like drogba in ivory coast immediately he retired frm ivory coast they won d Africa nation cup..
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Humanoid01(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Inerepamo:

oga shut up in the 15/16 barcelona was awarded 19 penalties in a single season the most in the history of laliga and no penalty was awarded against them in two years so what are you saying
I jus tire for that guy o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Obidiugwu: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Wow,,,interesting
Dm me for your financial freedom https://lendi.network/register/900712023
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Barcelona will draw one match...

Useless passes don't score goals, it rather make the defence vulnerable!!

This is not Tiki-Taka

This is Kati Kati undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Chelsealivepool: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Justarandomguy:
honestly there is no point for u guys playing second leg of UCL. Just forfeit it grin
I know na why d laugh.
Lewandowski, Serge Gnabry, Coman, Muller and d fast guy Alphonso Davies diz guys are to much for Chelsea defends
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by kiddkash(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Solutecut:
Gbayi, I'm sure CR7 would be missing RM
juve are winning serie A.

so why should he
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by ojaysam25(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2020
That means the champions league is now the only trophy left for mes shit....
Let me observe the teams remaining in UCL to know if barca has a shot......

Oh! no...no eibar..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by kasim155: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
quisera:
Perez bought the league this season to prove to the world he can win without Ronaldo.

I disagree with u, RM has been winning trophies under Perez even bfor CR7 join dem. #HalaMadrid #IstandwithRealMadrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Sheggy13(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Sysdatek:
The sevilla and celta matches barca fumbled

Cost them the league EOD

They should do and end this board and this pass to messi coaching tactics with clueless suarez and an aging team
No, those 2 matches didn't cost them the league..they lost it before then.. Even if they'd won those 2 matches instead of draws, they'd have been level on point with Madrid instead of 4 points behind and Madrid would still be ahead on head-to-head basis. Football just happened. Someone else just has to step up and win it this time. They've dominated that league in recent times enough. Imagine 7 La Liga titles in the last 10 seasons.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by junketer(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Justarandomguy:
the person you quoted, what he wrote and your reply, does it make sense to you? How do the two correlate?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Minemrys: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2020
captainking:

Nope.. You are wrong.. This season.. Courtoies has been the best with the most clean sheet by at least 4 games compared to oblak.. Use Google..
@ PIMPAR. U can't rate Oblak as best G. K cos of clean sheets. Oga, Atm d0n't play attacking f0otball. U can't c0mpare a defensive team that has players sitting at the back to a team that attacks and leaves the G. K atimes exposed. When u talk abt best G. K, u l0ok at attacking teams. And Aliss0n becker c0mes to mind, cos he n0t only saves, he builds up play, he atimes starts the attack and makes intercepti0ns. Oblak is shielded.
So this bros i am quoting is right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by PIMPAR: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Minemrys:

@ PIMPAR. U can't rate Oblak as best G. K cos of clean sheets. Oga, Atm d0n't play attacking f0otball. U can't c0mpare a defensive team that has players sitting at the back to a team that attacks and leaves the G. K atimes exposed. When u talk abt best G. K, u l0ok at attacking teams. And Aliss0n becker c0mes to mind, cos he n0t only saves, he builds up play, he atimes starts the attack and makes intercepti0ns. Oblak is shielded.
So this bros i am quoting is right.
According to RM fan. The statis are there

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by stayclearofme: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2020
GoddyOra:
34th laliga crown in the bag. More glory to come for the los Blancos, meaning more shame and misery to Barcelona.
2nd trophy for the season whereas another club is heading for a "pichichi trophy". A Good time to be a madridsta.
They have not even won.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Wolexdey(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
breededgin:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905773_no13_jpeg_jpeg2512df1a89555bc9459e71cd6fbb28ca
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905774_images40_jpeg_jpeg80eef323d67ce7d262ff11ca7f91b49d

Surrender your life to Jesus Christ before it's too late. You're threading the pathway of hell if you don't repent. Hell is no joke bro... That picture shows what you feed your eyes with and you seem to corrupt others... GOD is not happy with such act... Repent now

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Lutexx: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Fragility6:

Zidane's success is not tied to luck bros.How do YOU explain luck winning three back to back champions league? (Lets say ignore the champs lge coz dey had quality players den) back to the league,earlier on this season Madrid were a joke conceding goals for fun.We were mocking courtois den but look how he changed the team with a Vinicus,rodrygo,Mendy,Valverde guys dat are barely up to 20 not ignoring the fact that Asensio n hazard has been injured for large part of the season. Bros the man worked hard on his team and he is reaping the rewards nutin like luck in this case
You are too much my brother

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by uthlaw: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
logon599:

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
and still wait for Val to win match for them!
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2020
stayclearofme:

They have not even won.
Even if madrid loses all the 3games left, what make you so sure that barca would will all thiers?
Only delusional cules think the title race isn't over yet, the title race died long ago after the celta and atletico draws.
Till next season man, 2020/21 Laliga season should be more fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Mario Balotelli's Pet Pig 'Super' / AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.