Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves (26095 Views)

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by uthlaw: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2020
GoddyOra:
34th laliga crown in the bag. More glory to come for the los Blancos, meaning more shame and misery to Barcelona.
2nd trophy for the season whereas another club is heading for a "pichichi trophy". A Good time to be a madridsta.
pichichi trophy but won laliga 8times in 10season..without Val self some club won't smell it!
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
they could hv even lost to Celta vigo during d last minute even Celta vigo fumbled becus they hv good chance to win d match....

Yes
Watched the game
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2020
uthlaw:
pichichi trophy but won laliga 8times in 10season..without Val self some club won't smell it!
Lol, barca have never won laliga 8times in 10 season bro. Do the maths(2010 - 2020)
Real madrid = 3 leagues (2011/12), (2016/17) and (2019/20 : 98% sure)
Barca = 6 leagues (2010/11, 2012/13, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2017/18 and 2018/19).
Atletico madrid = one league (2013/14).

Next time get your facts right before you churn out shittt stats. More penalties to Real Madrid and more wailings to FC Barcelona!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by SirMichael1: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
GoddyOra:
34th laliga crown in the bag. More glory to come for the los Blancos, meaning more shame and misery to Barcelona.
2nd trophy for the season whereas another club is heading for a "pichichi trophy". A Good time to be a madridsta.
What is the first trophy? I cant seem to remember.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by perdollar(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
just like drogba in ivory coast immediately he retired frm ivory coast they won d Africa nation cup..
exactly
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Ihatemumu: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.

La liga
Madrid
Barcelona

Or

Barcelona
Madrid

No real competition in the league

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Topmaike007(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Dalil8:

What for? Isn't he winning Serie A?

His 2nd Serie A title in 2 years whereas this is Real Madrid's first.

He would only miss them if they win the Champion's League without him. He has won every title at Real Madrid.
with or without CR7 in Juve they will still collect serie A

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by SlyCharlie(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:
Athletico Madrid has the best keeper. Get your fact right
Google is free, you know??
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by omat20(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Hopefully madrid will not bottle it
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Courtois is not even the best keeper in Europe!

I would easily pick Oblak, Ter Steigen, Nubel, and Alison over him anytime any day...

With that quality of team of attackers, midfield, and defence, even Henderson and Pope would do better.

I agree, however, with Ramos being second best player of the season behind Messi. tongue
presently your stergen is far behind courtios in zamora trophy
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by AustineCJ: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Courtois is not even the best keeper in Europe!

I would easily pick Oblak, Ter Steigen, Nubel, and Alison over him anytime any day...

With that quality of team of attackers, midfield, and defence, even Henderson and Pope would do better.

I agree, however, with Ramos being second best player of the season behind Messi. tongue
Talking in the nonsense .... with 18 clean sheet, Courtious is the best keeper in la liga ... go n check your stat...... even Alison no reach am this season.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Kunleoyinda(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Halla Madrid.

2020: THERE IS NO REASON TO REMAIN A TENANT!
With our affordable home scheme and flexible payment plan, we at Arc-view Investment Limited believe you have no reason to remain a tenant.
Ok, here again is our offer

2 Bedroom- #6.5million
3 Bedroom- #9million

Payment plan- 3 years (Interest free), get keys to your apartment at 70% payment.

Name of the estate- TREASURE island estate, Mowe/Ofada

Title: C of O.

For more information please call or WhatsApp....07084549732
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by FuckDaMods: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2020
MT:
....even the commentators said that ball has not crossed the line and should have just been a freekick. The strategy for zidane is for his players to run into the box and fall down as if they are butchered at the slightest touch. Madrid looks undeserving of their title.
Go and watch the highlights

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2020
SirMichael1:
What is the first trophy? I cant seem to remember.
Spanish super coppa played in UAE this January.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
presently your stergen is far behind courtios in zamora trophy

Well, having to stand behind such abysmal defending of Pique and co can keep the best out of Ricardo Zamora trophy chase... The Belgian is just fortunate to have in form Ramos, Militao, and Varane in front of him... He isn't that good jare!!! tongue
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by FuckDaMods: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
Not with this present set of players and coach.. Tell yourself the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by greypencils: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2020
tillaman:
They ain’t winning shiiit, not On Messi’s watch
Barca is winning that league screw Real Madrid and all their fans world wide
The world is ours (TEAM FCB)
I laugh in Piranha language.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by purplekayc(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Was there any penalties in the game
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2020
AustineCJ:
Talking in the nonsense .... with 18 clean sheet, Courtious is the best keeper in la liga ... go n check your stat...... even Alison no reach am this season.

Yeah right... Let him keep a clean sheet and help Madrid stay in UCL come August 8th, at Etihad!!! tongue
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by logon599: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
ojaysam25:
That means the champions league is now the only trophy left for mes shit....
Let me observe the teams remaining in UCL to know if barca has a shot......

Oh! no...no eibar..

Which Kain guys dey this nairaland pls grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by greypencils: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ihatemumu:

La liga
Madrid
Barcelona

Or

Barcelona
Madrid

No real competition in the league
Very boring league. EPL is the best. Imagine the EPL now boasts of 7 contending clubs
Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal & Tottenham. Wolves might just make it 8. That's quite an interesting league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Daroldigits: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
You need to visit nearest hospital. If Barcelona is leading, we will not see your comment like this. Are you sure you're okay?
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Dalil8: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Topmaike007:

Last season maybe, but this season NO. Without Ronaldo's goals they would be in 3rd or 4th place.

My point is he isn't missing out on anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by ojaysam25(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
logon599:

Which Kain guys dey this nairaland pls grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by PopeFlatino(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
I agree with u though a Barca Fan.

Zidane has this lucky Charm alongside that Madrid's second keeper "Areola" that guy can't go a year without major trophies since he left Villareal for PSG

The only player in d french setup who didn't make a single appearance @d world cup but won d medal...good luck to them as I pray my team rebuilds from next season
SmartProf:
Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will take a crash course with Zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful in winning trophies.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by PopeFlatino(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Am a Barca Fan but I love it..we need to rebuild not to rely on d league leaders tag yearly
Emax911:
barca won't like this
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by makeherscream(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Granada and Villarreal can do the job for Barcelona I believe that

Exspecialy Granada with their unbeating run and form they can stop Madrid and VAR
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Ubdavis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=SmartProf post=91596301]Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will take a crash course with Zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful in winning trophies.[/quot

"Zidane is just one lucky " what do u mean by this? Does it mean that he doesn't know what he is doing?
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by UbongCR7(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
makeherscream:
Granada and Villarreal can do the job for Barcelona I believe that

Exspecialy Granada with their unbeating run and form they can stop Madrid and VAR

Madrid only needs to draw granada,lose to villarael, then win leganes...

Modified: madrid only needs two draws and a win to win the league.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by makeherscream(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Not with this present set of players and coach.. Tell yourself the truth
shut up you know nothing about football . Ronaldo is no longer the Ronaldo you use to know back then . Without Ronaldo Juventus will still win the league .

I prefer higuain to Ronaldo in that attack .

Ronaldo wey dey miss chances like water before him score SMH
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by makeherscream(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:

Madrid only needs to draw granada,lose to villarael, then win leganes...

what are you saying ? If Madrid draw these two matches and Barcelona win their remaining 3 matches . Madrid have lost the league
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by UbongCR7(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
makeherscream:
what are you saying ? If Madrid draw these two matches and Barcelona win their remaining 3 matches . Madrid have lost the league

Shit.
My calculations were wrong.

But if we draw granada and villarael and win leganes, means we have 5 points.
If barca wins all three they have 9 points.

Madrid go still win league based on head to head rule.

So your calculation is also wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Win Daily By Single Bet(1.3 - 2 Odds) / Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.