Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves (26081 Views)

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by stayclearofme: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
GoddyOra:

Even if madrid loses all the 3games left, what make you so sure that barca would will all thiers?
Only delusional cules think the title race isn't over yet, the title race died long ago after the celta and atletico draws.
Till next season man, 2020/21 Laliga season should be more fun.
Must you be rude to make your point? Many of you on NL acts as if you lack home training.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Hezzoe: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
greypencils:
Very boring league. EPL is the best. Imagine the EPL now boasts of 7 contending clubs
Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal & Tottenham. Wolves might just make it 8. That's quite an interesting league.
see mumu, the only competitive teams there are Liverpool and man city, the rest cannot compete outside of england. EPL is still an average league for average teams.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Asour: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ihatemumu:

La liga
Madrid
Barcelona

Or

Barcelona
Madrid

No real competition in the league

In the last 10+ years, they also dominated the UCL and Europa leagues too (with Sevilla/Athletico) are those leagues too not competitive?
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Barca fans before: When Var comes Madrid win still stop winning

Barca fan now: Madrid are being helped by Var

Which Barcelona should we believe now?? grin

Copied from twitter
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will take a crash course with Zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful in winning trophies.

Well, Mourinho don’t have to be anybody else. He was himself and won a lot of things!!! More than a lot of coaches!

He proved himself in different countries, not all coaches has done or can do that!
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by makeherscream(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
UbongCR7:

Shit.
My calculations were wrong.

But if we draw granada ans villarael and win leganes, means we have 5 points.
If barca wins all three they have 9 points.

Madrid go still win league bases on head to head rule.

So your calculation is also wrong
wow you're right shit ahhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by dumininu01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by hupo: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Perhaps Zidane understood the gains of being calm from his last match as footballer.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by hupo: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Zidane is just one lucky charm in Madrid's path. He just has a strong affinity with trophies. He doesn't always forcefully impress his ego on the team, yet majority of the players are so pleased to give him their best. If I were Mourinho, I will take a crash course with Zidane on how to be very calm, yet successful in winning trophies.

Perhaps Zidane learnt the gains of being calm from his last match as a footballer. A painful experience though, but paying off now.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
We are winning this league baby. May we not fall at the last hurdle.

I don't know why Zidane doesn't play Rodriguez. He was fantastic at the beginning of season.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Justarandomguy: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
junketer:
the person you quoted, what he wrote and your reply, does it make sense to you? How do the two correlate?
the person I quoted understood my joke. And I don't care about what u think.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by dododawa1: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
real Madrid first others follows E.G Barcelona,man united,Chelsea and etc.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Ihatemumu: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Asour:

In the last 10+ years, they also dominated the UCL and Europa leagues too (with Sevilla/Athletico) are those leagues too not competitive?

The last ten years has helps Spanish teams because their fixtures doesn't stress them as much as English teams,
Example

Chelsea vs Tottenham
Man utd vs Chelsea
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Man City vs Chelsea FA Cho
Chelsea vs Barcelona

Vs

Barcelona vs Madrid
Sevilla vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Real betis vs Barcelona
Chelsea vs Barcelona

Note: RONALDO never scored more than 33 goals in England, but was scoring 50+ goals every season due to the type of team's in that leadue.

When Chelsea face Barcelona, Barcelona players are more prepared cause they don't need to use their full strength theam for other fixtures unlike Chelsea.

Also during that period, Barcelona was referred to as Uefalona for some reason we all know and cannot denial.

Thank God the power has switched to England (I tip Mancity or PSG to win this year champion league)
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by hybridblood07(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Your comment is based on what you read, and not what you watched. Go back and check very well.
ValCon888:
Must Madrid win la Liga through Ojoro?
Penalties after penalties. And VAR is always on their side.
Nonsense.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by greypencils: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hezzoe:

see mumu, the only competitive teams there are Liverpool and man city, the rest cannot compete outside of england. EPL is still an average league for average teams.
Na your Papa be mumu. If you don't know how to pass your message across without being a mothafucking arsehole, kindly shut da Bleep up. Are you fucking mad?
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Asour: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ihatemumu:

The last ten years has helps Spanish teams because their fixtures doesn't stress them as much as English teams,
Example

Chelsea vs Tottenham
Man utd vs Chelsea
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Man City vs Chelsea FA Cho
Chelsea vs Barcelona

Vs

Barcelona vs Madrid
Sevilla vs Barcelona
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Real betis vs Barcelona
Chelsea vs Barcelona

Note: RONALDO never scored more than 33 goals in England, but was scoring 50+ goals every season due to the type of team's in that leadue.

When Chelsea face Barcelona, Barcelona players are more prepared cause they don't need to use their full strength theam for other fixtures unlike Chelsea.

Also during that period, Barcelona was referred to as Uefalona for some reason we all know and cannot denial.

Thank God the power has switched to England (I tip Mancity or PSG to win this year champion league)

Obviously you're Conjecturing.
What is "Full Strength"?

When Watford won Liverpool early this year, did Liverpool not play with "Full Strength"?

Premier league teams are good but they aren't steadily at the level of Barca & Madrid that's what I mean.

The best Footballers have come from Outside the premier league on many occasions too.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Ihatemumu: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Asour:

Obviously you're Conjecturing.
What is "Full Strength"?

When Watford won Liverpool early this year, did Liverpool not play with "Full Strength"?

Premier league teams are good but they aren't steadily at the level of Barca & Madrid that's what I mean.

The best Footballers have come from Outside the premier league on many occasions too.

Watford has more money to buy quality players than most la liga teams which increases the competition of the league.

Laliga best players
Messi Argentine
Ronaldo Portuguese
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogbiwa:
Real Madrid are two wins away from clinching La Liga title after victory over strugglers Alaves.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53358364
Penalty after penalty!
Shior!!
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by rotile247(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
mysteriousman:
Congratulations to Real Madrid in advance, more like 2 wins if Barca keeps winning too

Madrid needs just 4 points from their remaining 2 games because they have a better head-to-head record than Barcelona.
Re: Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves by FuckDaMods: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
makeherscream:
shut up you know nothing about football . Ronaldo is no longer the Ronaldo you use to know back then . Without Ronaldo Juventus will still win the league .

I prefer higuain to Ronaldo in that attack .

Ronaldo wey dey miss chances like water before him score SMH
Keep crying.. He is better than Messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Ebikagboro Is Dead (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch / I Never Wanted To Join Arsenal – Emiliano Martinez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.