Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Emilydate Scam Or Not?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emilydate Scam Or Not?! (12554 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / Emilydate is a fat ass scam site They're Asking For My Card Pin / Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
abeo1987:
guys, ur telling nonsense. Every site has bots to attract audience. The percentage of these bots to real people is what's important. I guess only 5-10% of profiles on EmilyDates are bots and that's awesome! And also, this site is for all the purposes: you can find sex in here, can find serious relationship. That's why it can be used by everyone. I liked this so far because I had some good conversations there and plan to continue using it. But maybe its because I live in Lagos and there are lots of real girls registered, in smaller towns u might have worse experience.

Let me guess, ur from Punjabi Abi?
Amadioha na im go strike u if u no stop to dey scam innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
polinatsyrulnyk:
I no gree!! There are few dating sites in Nigeria. And EmilyDates is definitely good. I've tried it myself, spent money for premium subscription and it's 4sure worth it

Scammer crawl back into ur hole!
Nigerians are wiser than u Indians and if u guys persist with the lies, I will expose you all personally.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chidiadichamp:
Well, maybe there are bots there but i got some real conversation on emilydates, and she gave me her number. The fact that the site blocks users for sharing contacts is strange but anyway. i was not blocked and now we chat not on the site and met in person already. So... maybe there are bots on this site but real ladies too.

Mr lukman, u may want to seize with the lies or I dig further.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by SenecaTheYonger: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
punisha:
I

Then if u need oloshooo (man/woman) just ask around...there must be somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody that is an oloshooo.

Don't get scammed by one Hushbingo wannabee claiming to run a dating site.
If u must use....i dunno about badooo and tango but they were filled with enough mad people as far back 2014 I used them.

Emilydate dot com is different from the emilydate being advertized on Nairaland. Seun please take note. If you go directly to emilydate dot com it is different than going to the emilydate advertisement via Nairaland. The link from the one on Nairaland is very very long (suspicious). Both have different platforms. Although they linked their "contact me" and "About us" page from the real website.

The one from Nairaland is obviously fake. The reason they use it is so that if you type "is emilydate a scam" on Google, you will only see reviews on the real emilydate website and not the fake. So basically, they're hiding under a real company to commit fraud.

Want to know the worst part? Most of the people that are confirming the sites authenticity, just click on thier profile and they have made only one post with that profile.

Seun, please take note. Thank you.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Emilydate dot com is different from the emilydate being advertized on Nairaland. Seun please take note. If you go directly to emilydate dot com it is different than going to the emilydate advertisement via Nairaland. The link from the one on Nairaland is very very long (suspicious). Both have different platforms. Although they linked their "contact me" and "About us" page from the real website.

The one from Nairaland is obviously fake. The reason they use it is so that if you type "is emilydate a scam" on Google, you will only see reviews on the real emilydate website and not the fake. So basically, they're hiding under a real company to commit fraud.

Want to know the worst part? Most of the people that are confirming the sites authenticity, just click on thier profile and they have made only one post with that profile.

Wow... Just checked.
This is so fugged up man
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by stanliwise(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
abeo1987:
guys, ur telling nonsense. Every site has bots to attract audience. The percentage of these bots to real people is what's important. I guess only 5-10% of profiles on EmilyDates are bots and that's awesome! And also, this site is for all the purposes: you can find sex in here, can find serious relationship. That's why it can be used by everyone. I liked this so far because I had some good conversations there and plan to continue using it. But maybe its because I live in Lagos and there are lots of real girls registered, in smaller towns u might have worse experience.
scammer!! Registered a new profile to spew nonsense

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by soundlala: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

write both links

the real one and the fake one
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by PoorUgly(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2021
One thing that first pricked my suspicion is, someone calling me cutie even when I have not uploaded a pic.

And girls there don't get easily offended like Nigeria women who are always angry.

As I a programmer and an App UI designer, I went there to compare it with a dating site I'm designing.

Funniest is; there is no way you can know the actually company behind the site and their address. Another thing that pricked my suspicion.

Scam site.

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by PoorUgly(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2021
But the guys that developed the site are good. It feels smooth and responsive.

But they are not good on design, it looks too cluttered, with so much features, the design doesn't look all that attractive.

The color selections are boring. I don't think its great to use green theme on a dating site.

Even though I will still pay to fully explore the site. I'm not there for dating.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
PoorUgly:
One thing that first pricked my suspicion is, someone calling me cutie even when I have not uploaded a pic.

And girls there don't get easily offended like Nigeria women who are always angry.

As I a programmer and an App UI designer, I went there to compare it with a dating site I'm designing.

Funniest is; there is no way you can know the actually company behind the site and their address. Another thing that pricked my suspicion.

Scam site.

its damn too obvious.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2021

why all of una register d same day

also with two or less post

una sure say una no b bots for the emilydate so? grin

They’re scammers bro..

Never trust them..

Emilydate is a scam site. Nothing real about the site!

Badoo, tinder are better!! Tho nah hoes full naija version of both apps.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by JonatahMoon: 3:12pm On May 28, 2021
ahahahhaah
screenshot are so funny LOL

but guys I'm going to tell you the truth
I have a premium account on the site and there are real girls there, you can just talk to them normally only if you buy a premium
yes, it's not for everyone, but I like it. Good service worth the money.....
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by stupidmod3: 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
JonatahMoon:
ahahahhaah
screenshot are so funny LOL

but guys I'm going to tell you the truth
I have a premium account on the site and there are real girls there, you can just talk to them normally only if you buy a premium
yes, it's not for everyone, but I like it. Good service worth the money.....
no one is checking, make una rest una scamm don too open

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by Olele4you: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guys, dis site is real. Try to use it for the week and see what happen. I ve met many girls after emilydates. They are real believe me
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by KingDash: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
punisha:
How many days later...
The chats increase.
One thing is certain, Nigerian don't talk this way. So without stressing my self further, I can comfortably say that Indians are behind this.
Only them can be this stupid and Randy.
wtf... weird site.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by KingDash: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Olele4you:
Guys, dis site is real. Try to use it for the week and see what happen. I ve met many girls after emilydates. They are real believe me
this nigga a scammer.. fucck outta here.

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by stupidmod3: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Olele4you:
as real as buhari promise
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by punisha: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
KingDash:
this nigga a scammer.. fucck outta here.

The baaaastard even just registered this moniker today. They just don't know when to quit.

1 Like

Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by Baby17: 3:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Registered here for six months, I remember at first interesting girls wrote, but then disappeared somewhere, Bleep, but it was curious and I took Prem for 3 days, wrote only to those who are online, and lo and behold! Many people got in touch with me. With two I even went on a date, one in the morning, the second in the evening, the second I liked more, kkhhhk) But it didn't work out for us, so I still use Emily to find my love.
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by Fortune125: 2:54am On Dec 08, 2021
I recently signed up, at first an incomprehensible system, then a premium is needed, then some contacts ended, but after several calls to the support, they explained everything to me and even gave a discount, which was a pleasant surprise. They work quickly, and they respond as well, well done. At the expense of the contingent, the girls have different goals here, who are interested in 1 evening, and who are looking for a longer relationship, there is someone to choose from. I have not yet decided for myself what I need more
Re: Emilydate Scam Or Not?! by NSoul: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stating this in 2022 to save legit Nairaland members from getting duped.

More than 85% of the female profiles on Emilydates are fake and created by Scammers, some using the different variations of the same lady's picture in fake profiles - with even their support/admin team refusing to take proactive actions to cub the site's rampant problem. If you love yourself do not waste your time there and avoid the website entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.