Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45412 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Balogunodua(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Don't be scared if your hands are clean.
So who told you they are scared ? Or is debunking fake news means they are scared

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Are you even honest with yourself
Na wa for Buhari supporters oooo Just because Buhari government is bad and dishonest doesn't mean I shouldn't support good government. If Buhari government good you for tell me say im good, no be to De ask me stupid question
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built

Have you ever been to a building site that was undergoing major renovations before?

Don't display your ignorance for all to see.

Have some shame.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by overall90: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Na wa for Buhari supporters oooo Just because Buhari government is bad and dishonest doesn't mean I shouldn't support good government. If Buhari government good you for tell me say im good, no be to De ask me stupid question

Don't waste your time with those people.
the lady posted and gave updates when she was building that house.
some of them even praised and congratulated her.
as a VP daughter,even without corruption,I don't think asses to funds should be that difficult for her but look at the shameful way they are lying and twisting facts.
imagine renovating someone's house for over a year and stripping everything down to bare walls.smh

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Horladipupo0505: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni
I remember sometime ago when she was boasting of how she got herself a new house...I can remember very well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by seborrhic: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
I highly doubt a Nigerian politician's son or daughter would still be paying rent on a property after the first rent.It's not in their character to continue being subservient to anyone else once they come into position of authority through their parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Sunriserealtors: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
I don't know why some people are blowing things out of proportion. Some people lack basic understanding, what Osinbajo daughter means by that post she did was that she was actively involved in the renovation of the Building not Construction. Furnishing a studio to your taste is not the same with a normal house, a lot of interior works, lightening and designs. The only to prove her guilty or innocent is to verify the ownership of the said building.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
But peddling falsehoods against another lady is not part of good governance.

Aflix:
I am not supporting PDP I only support good and honest governance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
So after all the work she did renovating the house 365 days a year, it will take close to 10-20 years before she starts paying any rent

And if she's on lease, for how long and how much?

Bastard thieves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Shebi renovating is the same thing as building in your village.

Does that picture look like a house being renovated??

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2020
So this is your PROOF of ownership of a house in Abuja?

So anybody that poses beside a Lambogini Car with the caption 'hardworks pay' on social media is automatically the owner of the car?

Horladipupo0505:
I remember sometime ago when she was boasting of how she got herself a new house...I can remember very well

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Iamgrey5(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Does that picture look like a house being renovated??
No, it looks like a foundation of a new house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No, it looks like a foundation of a new house.

This was how you guys were defending....

Invictus Obi
Hushpuppi
Patience Jonathan
Magu
Oshiomole
Diezani
Amaechi etc

You people have started defending Kiki again... Well no FBI in Nigeria though, so continue grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
fat lie.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Iamgrey5(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

This was how you guys were defending....

Invictus Obi
Hushpuppi
Patience Jonathan
Magu
Oshiomole
Diezani
Amaechi etc

You people have started defending Kiki again... Well no FBI in Nigeria though, so continue grin
Something is wrong with your head.

Bring a single post of mine defending those guys you listed

No wonder the UD guy is your mentor.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Something is wrong with your head.

Bring a single post of mine defending those guys you listed

No wonder the UD guy is your mentor.

Just like a RICO case...

You've defended one , so you have the propensity to defend others....

On the lighter note though.... You see, this is one of the reasons why I don't give myself high blood pressure about anything I see on social media.

When she was renovating the place, she made the world believe it's her property.

Now that she is alleged to be corrupt, she confess sey na tenant she be.

So you can blame people asking questions

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by SarkinYarki: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
so doing this means the owner of the structure You need sense upgrading.

Ask yourself what she was doing on another man's property for a whole year directing the be buildings taste ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Just like a RICO case...

You've defended one , so you have the propensity to defend others....

On the lighter note though.... You see, this is one of the reasons why I don't give myself high blood pressure about anything I see on social media.

When she was renovating the place, she made the world believe it's her property

Now that she is alleged to be corrupt, she confess sey na tenant she be.

So you can blame people asking questions

Thank you.

But at bolded, she should have made the whole world believe she rented it right?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Apawicked: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Don't stress trying to paint the family white, the whole world now know the work hard in the day and steal billions at night... Hush

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by tinsel: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Buhari supporters Is Buhari paying you for your support?
When you lie and the lie pointed out to you, the person becomes a Buhari supporter.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Dedetwo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

Bro leave these falsehood peddlers to their silly world. The Kiki of a woman had posted her hardworking skillset on her instagram while the building was under construction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Shooyie: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
overall90:

Don't waste your time with those people.
the lady posted and gave updates when she was building that house.
some of them even praised and congratulated her.
as a VP daughter,even without corruption,I don't think asses to funds should be that difficult for her but look at the shameful way they are lying and twisting facts.
imagine renovating someone's house for over a year and stripping everything down to bare walls.smh

Its renovating, when she was renovating the house.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Villagemeat: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
Jackson is a fool and everybody knows that,he will soon be extradited to Nigeria soon and then he will face the wrath of the law,kiki enjoy yourself jare
She is enjoying in a better mansion.....while you keep borrowing data to defend APC.

Who loose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by April4th(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
So it’s now Dr. Ayuba Z Musa not Musa Adams anymore? Interesting, make una continue with the lies. We now know better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:

Stop yearning rubbish! When did she say that? Evidence or keep quiet

By the way, no one expect something good from Jackson Use and his co flaatties traveller

Let him face his blackmail and useless journalism squarely

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
April4th:
So it’s now Dr. Ayuba Z Musa not Musa Adams anymore? Interesting, make una continue with the lies. We now know better.
why didnt she work hard like this when her dad was not VP?? How come she is paying 800million annually for rent??
even Trump daughter cannot pay such..........she is not sincere at all.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by April4th(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

why didnt she work hard like this when her dad was not VP?? How come she is paying 800million annually for rent??
even Trump daughter cannot pay such..........she is not sincere at all.

My brother help me ask them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by laiperi: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
There was this skit of a lady taking pictures and sitting on an expensive car. As her friend was taking the picture, the owner of the car got in and reversed. She fell yakata!

Social media will kill some of us. But if you are comfortable at home and in your skin, why advertise yourself, especially if you already have a name.

This girl brought this on herself. It does not matter who you believe. Modesty is needed in our nouvelle culture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla / ‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.