Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45410 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by bigpicture001: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Joylove2324:
Oloriburuku ni jackson Ude and he will surely reap whatever he sow one day

Babe ur fine ooo
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by loomer: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hopefully this na true or else this man go enjoy eating his cake and having it.

That is, collect money for sold house and still own the house.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Smile4mee01: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well,

Of all the children of Osinbajo, Kiki should be careful with social media ooo... It can ruin alot of what her family is working hard for.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by 6digitscomrade: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Dr. Ayuba Musa, the landlord of the property housing the company, GLAM’D Africa, has dismissed Mr. Jackson Ude’s claims concerning the ownership of the house.

Musa’s reaction was sequel to a social media post by Ude, a New York based blogger, that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, Kiki, owns the property which houses her company, GLAM’D Africa.

The landlord, in a disclaimer he signed on Friday in Abuja, said the property was never, at any point in time, sold to the Vice President’s daughter or to anyone.

Musa said that he remained the rightful owner of the property and that all documents on the house were still carrying his name and challenged anyone in doubt to check with the FCT authorities.

“In reaction to the recent reports on social media with regards to the above mentioned property, I write to declare that I, Dr Ayuba Z Musa, am the rightful owner of the said property located at No. 40 Durban Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.

“I have all my documents which are duly registered with the Abuja Geographic Information Systems (AGIS).

“I have never at any point sold or have agreed to sell my property to GLAM’D Africa, Miss Osinbajo or to any other person; this is completely false,” he said.

According to him, Osinbajo’s daughter is his tenant and has been since April 12, 2017, adding that the tenancy was recently renewed for an additional period of one year.

Ude, had through his platform, recently claimed that the suspended EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu, had confessed to giving N4 billion to the Vice President.

He further reported in another post that part of the money was used to purchase the property at Wuse 2, Abuja for GLAM’D Africa.

https://gwg.ng/2020/07/11/i-didnt-sell-house-to-osinbajos-daughter-landlord/
lol
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Joylove2324:

Why are you taking Osinbade's case so personal this woman...is there something we don't know
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Chee11: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Interesting.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by BreconHills(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

It should be easy enough for you to post the instagram link where she said the house was hers. I hate what Nigerian governments have done to our youth.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by harryportter: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
Jackson is a fool and everybody knows that,he will soon be extradited to Nigeria soon and then he will face the wrath of the law,kiki enjoy yourself jare
PLS ALWAYS BE SPECIFIC IN YOUR CLAIMS. AS FOR ME, I DONT KNOW IF HE WILL BE EXTRADICTED TO NIGERIA OR NOT. ITS JUST A DISCLAIMER BRO
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Sunmolar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you want to know true owners of estates in Abuja,ask engineers.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by PIMPAR: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pigs are born naturally to lie.

Like Nnamdi the chief idiot pig
Like Jack Ude his pig idiot follow

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by focus7: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

Can you post the intagram link where she said it here?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Lies

We know children of hate when they write

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Topsy250: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by PIMPAR: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Lies
Pigs have no shame

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
The moment you join politics, you should expect your name to be dragged in the mud. Its because oshinbajo had time. Try it with baba, he wouldn't even utter a word.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Leave the flat-head Osu, he is a poor jobless ipob miscreant who will die of hate.

I didn't want to say anything concerning this corrupt Nigerian Vice President's daughters exposē. Why are you zoo animals keep insulting innocent people of Biafran?

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by PIMPAR: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Killdemboth:

You shut up. You Yoruba are thieves, and the funniest part of it is that you defend your thieves so dearly that it brings your sanity to question. Same way you defended Tinubu bullion van saga.

Imagine defending a VP daughter who said her hardworking has paid inform of her completing a building from scratch, only to come back again to tell us she rented the building ? Haba! And also lied that her landlord's name was Musa Adams, but this one now claiming ownership of the house says his name is Ayuba Musa, another Haba!!
Why are you yorubas very greedy with looting?
If Atiku becomes president the money he might recover from your Yoruba politicians can be equal to Ghana's annual budget for 4 years. The looting is just too much.
Confused mofo

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oluwaahmed: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
overall90:

Don't waste your time with those people.
the lady posted and gave updates when she was building that house.
some of them even praised and congratulated her.
as a VP daughter,even without corruption,I don't think asses to funds should be that difficult for her but look at the shameful way they are lying and twisting facts.
imagine renovating someone's house for over a year and stripping everything down to bare walls.smh

As in ehn, the fools are working overtime to disprove an obvious fact. So she will spend one year renovating another man building as if she is going to pay rent for life? Husbajo was well tutored by thiefñúbu, so this is not beyond him. They trying hard to disprove ude because Husbajo has 2023 presidential aspirations, if not they wouldn't have responded. Only a fool will believe the daughter of a VP will be paying rent in Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by SmartPolician: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
Jackson is a fool and everybody knows that,he will soon be extradited to Nigeria soon and then he will face the wrath of the law,kiki enjoy yourself jare

Face what crime exactly?

Has he been declared wanted? Be informed that the US and Nigeria have a coridal working relationship.

All the Nigerian authorities need to do is to inform the US authorities, and the black-assed Nigerian will be deported at once.

Until then, Mr. Jackson remains a Nigerian who peddles lies for a living.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by euniselfyahoo: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anyway, we are watching
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by DopeChick(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
loomer:
Hopefully this na true or else this man go enjoy eating his cake and having it.

That is, collect money for sold house and still own the house.

You get the logic

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Carlyboi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Joylove2324:

This sounds personal tho!you must really hate his guts lol!btw your twitter handle is it correct tho?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Killdemboth: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Confused mofo
It will shock you people. Just make sure you use your last blood to campaign against Atiku because if he becomes president all your leaders will rot in jail and their stolen funds recovered.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Can you upload or give us proof of this?

She boasted of building that house herself, maybe she was joking , me I saw it then
https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by StreetFight: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:

Hoe come you are the only one that saw the post? You better go and replace your eyes with cow eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by chinae(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake or not, the breed of rulers we have needs fake news most times to be on track.

When one pose the courage to do that just so they know we are watching, we need to either support or keep quiet and not rain abuses in support of idiots ripping our future.

I stopped supporting or having humane side for any of our politicians long ago. Even when they need a pen/computers to do office jobs I still will not justify that within me looking at what they have deprived me off.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by 27Pushing30: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, you have nothing to fear

Only a pauper has this mindset and I’m dead certain you’re a pauper hence you got no appreciation of the word ‘reputation’
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Malawian(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Shebi renovating is the same thing as building in your village.
They use one full year to renovate in your village. This is even after a proof is given to you, you will deny on behalf of someone who doesnt even know of your existence, simply because they are your tribemen.

Osinbajo might be a very corrupt individual from what i have seen so far associated with him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.