Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45408 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Thunder1010: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
I am not supporting PDP I only support good and honest governance
Honest governance indeed,
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Thunder1010: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Blaze232:

Exactly my point. The idiot girl wey dey cast keypad warriors no fit talk again. U go soon sleep for kiri kiri. So u can bred ur tongue
Oga while will you kee yourself our another person's matter like this? You said she built the house, but she said not all, the owner of the house also said the property still belong to him, what then is your wahala... haba!!!
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
If the ways you are analysing the cost of setting up the business of Kiki Osinbajo is the way you are analysing the cost of setting up your own business,you ought to be far better than this.

You are no longer saying where did she get the money to build a house which was never her own but now you are asking where did the daughter of the Vice President get the money to start a Make-up business?

Why not not just go straight to the ultimate question and ask; where did Kiki Osinbajo get the power to be alive?

ivandragon:

Jackson Ude's claim may be false, but the question I have for those defending Kiki is that how can a lady who finished university in 2016 & NYSC in 2018 raise funds to rent, fully renovate, furnish & equip a duplex in Wuse 2, Abuja...

Not just anywhere in Abuja oooo. Wuse, 2. Mind you, first rent for such places in Abuja starts from 2 years...

Conservatively, she would have needed:

#30m for rent
#10m to fully renovate
#5m for furnishing
#5m to equip

That's #50m for someone who finished university in 2016 & had #60m in 2017 to open such business.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Jakumo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

Lol.

When people like Hushpuppi are displaying wealth, you question it, so why can't kiki's wealth be questioned?

She finished university in 2016, a year later, she opened a multi millionaire business (which she claimed she had been working on for a year prior).

She finished NYSC in 2018... So at what point did she raise the funds she invested for the business?

If her father or mother loaned her the money, they should say so.

Mind you, that your own mind sucks, doesn't mean other Nigerian minds suck.

Questioning the wealth of public office holders & their families/cronies is part of the beauty of democracy.

The VP has never hesitated to call others looters, well, let's see how he reacts now that the spotlight is on him...

The human impulse to boast about fast money that was acquired with little or no legitimate work, is EXTREMELY powerful, as evidenced by the rise and epic fall of HushCrappy, whose online social media boasting greatly helped the FBI in their investigations of his astonishing criminal empire.

As IvanDragon pointed out in the simple logical language of a trial attorney, there is no phucking way a 2018 Nigerian university graduate residing in Nigeria, could become a dollar millionaire in two years flat, UNLESS there is something fraudulent about the way that wealth accrued.

Yes sir, I too vividly recall the breathless boasting of the Nigerian Vice President's pampered daughter, when HER Beverly Hills-style futuristic mansion in the nation's capital Abuja, was being constructed to her specifications. With regards to Ms. Kiki's hasty engagement of the reverse gear, and urgent denials of ownership, the truth is that the shell game of hiding assets is as old as the science of forensic accounting audits, and it does not cost much in time or money to HIDE ownership of landed properties and buildings, under the ownership of dummy corporations and shell companies often based in jurisdictions like the Cayman Islands where banking secrecy remains a strong tradition.

By setting up a few corporations with hidden ownership, fashionista Kiki Osinbajo, in her "official capacity" as SECOND DAUGHTER, would become eligible to take on MASSIVE federal contracts with deliberately bloated budgetary allocations, while at the same time qualifying to collect assorted "gifts in cash and kind" from corporations seeking to do business with the federal government. These cash conduits that divert public wealth into private bank accounts, are well known and still used to great effect by Nigerian politicians, and their extended families.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

I didn't want to say anything concerning this corrupt Nigerian Vice President's daughters exposē. Why are you zoo animals keep insulting innocent pigs of Biafrauuud?

grin
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
Let me explain the situations to you using yourself to illustrate it.

Suppose I write on my Facebook timeline that you are a womanizer and a lazy youth.

We can all laugh it all because this is just my personal opinion of what I think about you. It's just abuse and nothing more.

Your best friend may say you aren't a lazy youth and your G/friend can even say you are not a womanizer but a responsible gentleman.

However, if I write that you were part of the 8-man armed robbery gang that robbed banks and killed 11 people at Offa, Kwara State in 2018 and that you were once arrested for armed robbery when you were in 300L and had once serve 6months imprisonment at Kuje Prison but was lucky to be released because your mum is a woman friend of the Chief Judge of the FCT, all of which happens to be false.
This is a criminal defamation of character.

Since looting is ongoing and Nigerian system is nowhere to find the proofs, then the proofs are seen on how Nigerians in Nigeria live. Nothing more and you attack the ruling folks, their family members and cronies. You can't pass it elsewhere, you can't.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thunder1010:
Oga while will you kee yourself our another person's matter like this? You said she built the house, but she said not all, the owner of the house also said the property still belong to him, what then is your wahala... haba!!!
It is your matter, it is your future that is being pocketed and diverted.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by afube: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Joylove2324:
Oloriburuku ni jackson Ude and he will surely reap whatever he sow one day
Make una get ready

yes o ! the way apc goons are reaping the lies they told against Goodluck Jonathan and his dutiful wife, make una get ready o! its gonna be one hell of a ride to 2023.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Shooyie: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
You guys should head to the right authorities and get proof or certificate of ownership, its simple. Now, hiding ownership of a property happens but what can you do about it?! All these are lies from the onset sef.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by King44(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Smile4mee01:
Well,

Of all the children of Osinbajo, Kiki should be careful with social media ooo... It can ruin alot of what her family is working hard for.
people should stop blaming any social media but instead take responsibility. Social media does not lie. She created the impression that she bought the house or own it and now she is being grilled for what she said.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Fasa440: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Who is the supposed sellerAyuba Musa or Adam Musa?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by okefrancis: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

Oga be sincere to yourself, does it take a whole year to renovate a building? We the masses are the problem of this country, see the way you people are twisting facts just to defend a girl because she is the VP's daughter or because she is from your tribe.
Guys no one is defending her but you don't believe in what the fake journalists wrote
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
If the ways you are analysing the cost of setting up the business of Kiki Osinbajo is the way you are analysing the cost of setting up your own business,you ought to be far better than this.

You are no longer saying where did she get the money to build a house which was never her own but now you are asking where did the daughter of the Vice President get the money to start a Make-up business?

Why not not just go straight to the ultimate question and ask; where did Kiki Osinbajo get the power to be alive?

First off, you don't know me, so, that you are a failure in life & probably worship Kiki is not my concern;

Secondly, your retort is devoid of logic & rational reasoning in the sense that it doesn't address my opinion;

Thirdly, is there anything wrong in asking where the vice president's daughter got #50m to start a make-up business less than a year after finishing university?;

Fourthly, the code of conduct bureau asset declaration states that the public office holder should declare assets of dependents if they do not work with the government.

Since Kiki was still in university as at 2015 (aged 22/23), it's safe to say she was a dependant... So why didn't the VP declare her millions then?

Finally, there is nothing wrong if the money was given to her by the VP, but the problem here is that Kiki has given the impression that she is self-made, so she is in a delimma. If she admits her dad gave her money, then her postings of hardwork & sacrifice is false, she lied...

If she says she has her own money, then how did she raise #50m in under a year after finishing university?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dee60:

I dont know the lady and I am not here to defend her. The reasoning you posted is not good. There are people who are not even in the university yet who have more than 50 million in their accounts. There are also people who do honest things and have good money. People who have hatred for good always repel good. People who believe in good attract good. Osinbajo was not a pauper before he came into government. The wife is a grand-daughter of Obafemi Awolowo for crying out loud. Kiki is from Awolowo family. Do you think they are paupers?

Permit me to reproduce some parts of my reply to someone else...

Firstly, is there anything wrong in asking where the vice president's daughter got #50m to start a make-up business less than a year after finishing university?;

Secondly, the code of conduct bureau asset declaration states that the public office holder should declare assets of dependents if they do not work with the government.

Since Kiki was still in university as at 2015 (aged 22/23), it's safe to say she was a dependant... So why didn't the VP declare her millions then?

Finally, there is nothing wrong if the money was given to her by the VP or relatives or inherited, but the problem here is that Kiki has given the impression that she is self-made, so she is in a delimma.

If she admits her dad gave her money, then her postings of hardwork & sacrifice is false, she lied...

If she says she has her own money, then how did she raise #50m in under a year after finishing university?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
okefrancis:

Guys no one is defending her but you don't believe in what the fake journalists wrote

Didn't base my comment on what the Jackson Ude of a guy wrote but from Kiki's instagram post of few years back regarding her giving thanks for completing a building project after 365 days of hardwork.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nauttyprof(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

Oga be sincere to yourself, does it take a whole year to renovate a building? We the masses are the problem of this country, see the way you people are twisting facts just to defend a girl because she is the VP's daughter or because she is from your tribe.

I am neither on her payroll nor happy with the way this silly government operates.

Back to the matter, even if I dislike this present government and how deceptive they are, without any meaningful positive impact to the country as a whole, they was nowhere in her post where it was clearly stated that she supervised construction of a building. Why not be objective on this matter.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jakumo:

The human impulse to boast about fast money that was acquired with little or no legitimate work, is EXTREMELY powerful, as evidenced by the rise and epic fall of HushCrappy, whose online social media boasting greatly helped the FBI in their investigations of his astonishing criminal empire.

As IvanDragon pointed out in the simple logical language of a trial attorney, there is no phucking way a 2018 Nigerian university graduate residing in Nigeria, could become a dollar millionaire in two years flat, UNLESS there is something fraudulent about the way that wealth accrued.

Yes sir, I too vividly recall the breathless boasting of the Nigerian Vice President's pampered daughter, when HER Beverly Hills-style futuristic mansion in the nation's capital Abuja, was being constructed to her specifications. With regards to Ms. Kiki's hasty engagement of the reverse gear, and urgent denials of ownership, the truth is that the shell game of hiding assets is as old as the science of forensic accounting audits, and it does not cost much in time or money to HIDE ownership of landed properties and buildings, under the ownership of dummy corporations and shell companies often based in jurisdictions like the Cayman Islands where banking secrecy remains a strong tradition.

By setting up a few corporations with hidden ownership, fashionista Kiki Osinbajo, in her "official capacity" as SECOND DAUGHTER, would become eligible to take on MASSIVE federal contracts with deliberately bloated budgetary allocations, while at the same time qualifying to collect assorted "gifts in cash and kind" from corporations seeking to do business with the federal government. These cash conduits that divert public wealth into private bank accounts, are well known and still used to great effect by Nigerian politicians, and their extended families.

Thanks for the objectivity.

Some people feel one is out to harass Kiki, far from it. Ude most likely raised false accusations, but it doesn't mean there are no questions to ask...

Permit me to reproduce some parts of my reply to some other persons to see some of the issues as I view them...

Firstly, is there anything wrong in asking where the vice president's daughter got #50m to start a make-up business less than a year after finishing university?;

Secondly, the code of conduct bureau asset declaration states that the public office holder should declare assets of dependents if they do not work with the government.

Finally, there is nothing wrong if the money was given to her by the VP or relatives or inherited, but the problem here is that Kiki has given the impression that she is self-made, so she is in a delimma.

If she admits her dad gave her money, then her postings of hardwork & sacrifice is false, she lied...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Yes. Or even less. When you have a building habitable, it only takes a little time to renovate it especially when the money is available. That actually makes kiki's comment hold water. Because as you rent a house, if you have finiacially okay, you will renovate it to your own taste. It takes an agreement between the tenant and the landlord.

Who takes 365 days to renovate a building and showing off on social media about renovating someone else's house? Haba na

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ridbell01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni
share the Twitter to us please maybe I miss the tweet because I follow kiki on twitter also
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

The house was built new and she claimed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

It could have been remodeled to fit the particular purpose she wanted it for.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
listowell:

The kiki no even send the tundei guy. Ppl defend pple who impoverish them in the name of tribe and religion. You see that black scar on Magu face as if he knows where Allah is...all na wash.

Very annoying. Until we do away with tribal and religious affiliations, our politicians will keep taking us for granted.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built
you mean this is pic of the N800m massion
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
divicode:

grin

These pigs are eating the zoo raw.

Don't make me call Boko Haram babies for you.

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sue him for everything he got. If you're going to make allegations do so with hard facts .
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by honeyB2018: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm not in support of anyone, tarnishing someone's else imagine, to gain cheap popularity in the name of blogging.
Be that as it may, this issue, should be seen, from the point of a blogger, who is seeking for attention. It should have nothing to do with tribe. Very soon, this will turn to Igbo and Yoruba disses. Very soon, tribal inclination will creep in.
Jackson Ude, is doing his thing, just like other bloggers, as an individual, without any support from any Igboman, but watch how this will turn around now.
On the side of Proff Yemi Osinbajo, I believe, he can see how it hurts, when you are lied against. Every Nigerian, knows how he constantly lied against. GEJ, till Pastor. E. A Adeboye came in. This is Karma.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bros, park well.

You are doing analysis on a case that doesn't exist(neither in court nor with EFCC nor with the police) and be studying Kiki Osinbajo like a 24 unit course.

I wish you best of luck.

ivandragon:

First off, you don't know me, so, that you are a failure in life & probably worship Kiki is not my concern;

Secondly, your retort is devoid of logic & rational reasoning in the sense that it doesn't address my opinion;

Thirdly, is there anything wrong in asking where the vice president's daughter got #50m to start a make-up business less than a year after finishing university?;

Fourthly, the code of conduct bureau asset declaration states that the public office holder should declare assets of dependents if they do not work with the government.

Finally, there is nothing wrong if the money was given to her by the VP, but the problem here is that Kiki has given the impression that she is self-made, so she is in a delimma. If she admits her dad gave her money, then her postings of hardwork & sacrifice is false, she lied...

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by DamnnNiggarr: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
Bros, park well.

You are doing analysis on a case that doesn't exist(neither in court nor with EFCC nor with the police) and be studying Kiki Osinbajo like a 24 unit course.

I wish you best of luck.

Lol.

& How is that your problem?

Since you don't have the brain power to study her, why not hold your peace?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

Lol.

& How is that your problem?

Since you don't have the brain power to study her, why not hold your peace?

He can't. He knows there's nothing to defend her with. So the best thing for him is to use diversary tactics either by a tribal or religious post, or he use emotional sways on the said topic....

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
I think Nigerians need to be re-colonised, so what is the VP's daughter into that she can rent a building for over 11M yearlly and you lazy y0000ths did not ask her how she got 11M for rent alone. somethings famzing gets into the brain-cells of Nigerian y0000ts that they refuse to think
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by kingsley724(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
so doing this means the owner of the structure You need sense upgrading.
what did she mean by been in the site everyday for a year if she not the owner?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

He can't. He knows there's nothing to defend her with. So the best thing for him is to use diversary tactics either by a tribal or religious post, or he use emotional sways on the said topic....

They are just funny minions.

Kiki's delimma is that she has given herself off as self-made so she can't admit it was papa that gave her money for business. It would mean she lied...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.