Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45421 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by maxibrainz02(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 5:34am On Jul 13, 2020
spiralwedge:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You don't have to tell the world you are from Makoko. Even one of my school mates from there thinks big and is even in the US.
Are you truly asking where a SAN and a Pastor of the biggest church in Banana Island and also a VP got 60m from? Really?

I know a junior uni mate, a young chap, who just arrived from the US who has a house in Banana Island. How much do you think a plot is in Banan Island? Not house o, just plot of land?

You might never see 1m before, but please get sense and think big.

Hushfroggie spotted...

Your junior university mate bought land in Banana Island, what work does he do before you start salivating? Is he a politician or related to one?

Not everyone is moved by unfounded wealth, you are obviously in the category of those who praise sing those who throw a few coins thier way.

That said, you are missing the point...

Kiki says she worked hard to acquire what she has. That is applaudable. The impression given is that she didn't rely on the wealth of her folks, it was her own sweat & blood.

Now, how can someone who finished university in 2016, raise millions to open such a business by 2017 if she didn't get funds from her folks?

If she says the money is from her folks, then her claims of working hard for her money wouldn't be true (nothing wrong in borrowing).

If she however insist that she made her own money, then how?

Minions like you need to start asking questions from those who have access to the national till & stop eating sh!t for pocket change...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TheRareGem1(f): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2020
majamajic:

Did u see her Instagram post last year about this very building ?

Cam you show us. The last year post you talk about. 2019. Let's see it. Post it here
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2020
FrLukas:

1. There's nothing in that post that suggests that she OWNS that building. If she pays rent, then in that sense she owns it until rent is due.

Since you don't understand, let explain it to you, if you rent an apartment, what do you tell people? "I am going to my landlord's house"?

2. Talking about building her business obviously isn't referring to only the physical structure which doesn't represent her business. She could relocate somewhere else and it'd still be her business.

3. Like I told the other fella, you haven't been on a construction site before. Look at that picture and look at the hole in that wall.

Does that look like something that was just constructed or something that was knocked out of an existing wall?

Who paints a wall before the window and does are fixed?

I'm not holding brief for Kiki, but let's use our sense here even if Ude had decided to auction off his own.

Sorry to intrude...

Just want to clarify something...

It is possible to buy an already existing building & renovate to taste...

Now, I am not saying Kiki 'owns' the building, I am just saying it's possible to buy & renovate an existing building...
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Jakumo(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2020
ivandragon:

Hushfroggie spotted...

Your junior university mate bought land in Banana Island, what work does he do before you start salivating? Is he a politician or related to one?

Not everyone is moved by unfounded wealth, you are obviously in the category of those who praise sing those who throw a few coins thier way.

Kiki says she worked hard to acquire what she has. That is applaudable. The impression given is that she didn't rely on the wealth of her folks, it was her own sweat & blood.

Now, how can someone who finished university in 2016, raise millions to open such a business by 2017 if she didn't get funds from her folks?

If she says the money is from her folks, then her claims of working hard for her money wouldn't be true (nothing wrong in borrowing).

Minions like you need to start asking questions from those who have access to the national till & stop eating sh!t for pocket change...

For those who worship stolen money, the foremost label thrown at those who don't, is to shriek a sad refrain calling others "haters".

Damn straight I HATE criminals who victimize others, and I am very proud to claim that hatred with an open embrace, for all the honest world to see.

To any crime-lord worshipers who HATE me for HATING felons, treasury looters, armed robbers, kidnappers, money-grubbing miracle pastors and all manner of comparable subhuman garbage, I say verily unto them that they can feel free to gear up, track me down and terminate me with extreme prejudice, in appeasement of that loathing they feel, bearing in mind that one solitary mistake amid that doomed endeavor, would likely be their very last.

Returning to topic, our delectable Fashionista Ms. Kiki of the "Hard Work" fame is fit, really nice and easy on the eyes, and blessed with tasty tits and asz to die for, BUT, those assets alone do NOT explain her sudden wealth, about which she only recently stopped boasting online for the entire planet to read.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Tsumi0038:

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5350998/kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-office
I asked for a repuatable source and you send me another faceless blog.
Funny enough, nowhere in the article did she say she owns the building
and the title says "Shows off Office.

If you bothered to read just the headline, you wouldn't send this link.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Jakumo:

For those who worship stolen money, the foremost label thrown at those who don't, is to shriek a sad refrain calling others "haters".

Damn straight I HATE criminals who victimize others, and I am very proud to claim that hatred with an open embrace, for all the honest world to see.

To any crime-lord worshipers who HATE me for HATING felons, treasury looters, armed robbers, kidnappers, money-grubbing miracle pastors and all manner of comparable subhuman garbage, I say verily unto them that they can feel free to gear up, track me down and terminate me with extreme prejudice, in appeasement of that loathing they feel, bearing in mind that one solitary mistake amid that doomed endeavor, would likely be their very last.

Returning to topic, our delectable Fashionista Ms. Kiki of the "Hard Work" fame is fit, really nice and easy on the eyes, and blessed with tasty tits and asz to die for, BUT, those assets alone do NOT explain her sudden wealth, about which she only recently stopped boasting online for the entire planet to read.

Lol.

It's really interesting how some chaps are trying to defend Kiki.

She put herself in a tight spot by claiming hardwork & giving off the impression that she was self-made.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if her dad or relatives foot her bills or gave her funds for the investment. But it would show that her hardwork rant was a lie & that is her delimma right now.

On the other hand, if she insist that she raised the money for the business by working hard, then people are interested in knowing what she did to raise millions few months after finishing university.

This is a lady that was also on the road with her father sharing market moni

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/kiki-osinbajo-is-excited-after-completing-nysc-programme/xfmkmv1
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Cam you show us. The last year post you talk about. 2019. Let's see it. Post it here

The link is all over this thread , look for it yourself , it's too early
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by spiralwedge(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2020
ivandragon:

Hushfroggie spotted...

You have further confirmed to me that you a wretched piece of shiit. I'm sure you've never held 100k at once in your hand. You don't seem to know what's going on?
Change your circle of friends and think big, abeg.
A 32 Year old Financial Analyst just bought a swampy plot of land in Opebi, Lagos for 400m. So what are we talking about. Is he a Politician or a ritualist?
Please don't box everyone into your misery. Go to other threads, not here.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2020
ivandragon:

Sorry to intrude...

Just want to clarify something...

It is possible to buy an already existing building & renovate to taste...

Now, I am not saying Kiki 'owns' the building, I am just saying it's possible to buy & renovate an existing building...

Of course it's very possible. But the landlord has come out to say he owns the building.

Until there's further proof that the landlord is lying and we see receipts, then I'd rather not listen to a known liar like Ude.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
spiralwedge:

You have further confirmed to me that you a wretched piece of shiit. I'm sure you've never held 100k at once in your hand. You don't seem to know what's going on?
A 32 Year old Financial Analyst just bought a swampy plot of land in Opebi, Lagos for 400m. So what are we talking about. Is he a Politician or a ritualist?

No problem with that, he'd a financial analyst... If people come to social media to make mouth like Kiki, then they are prone to scrutiny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2020
obonujoker:

I understand you.

However I still have hope in Nigeria.. there are good people here
Absolutely, but 95% good people are being ruled by 1% wicked thieves. I think the problem of Nigeria is not the good people it is these useless 1% which the other missing 4% work so hard to perpetrate in power by hook or crook. It's not mathematics, but you need to see the bigger picture to understand the entity called Nigeria. View it from tribal scope (very important), religiuos scope, gender scope, resources, sentimental, nepotistic, historical perspective, cultural/traditional, external(colonial), diplomatic...........all this will make you understand the complex entity called Nigeria. That is why Kiki's story is a drop in the ocean of Nigeria cesspool of sharks, croccodiles all manners of dangerous animals in the troubled water called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
nogragra:

Absolutely, but 95% good people are being ruled by 1% wicked thieves. I think the problem of Nigeria is not the good people it is these useless 1% which the other missing 4% work so hard to perpetrate in power by hook or crook. It's not mathematics, but you need to see the bigger picture to understand the entity called Nigeria. View it from tribal scope (very important), religiuos scope, gender scope, resources, sentimental, nepotistic, historical perspective, cultural/traditional, external(colonial), diplomatic...........all this will make you understand the complex entity called Nigeria. That is why Kiki's story is a drop in the ocean of Nigeria cesspool of sharks, croccodiles all manners of dangerous animals in the troubled water called Nigeria.

Lol grin
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
spiralwedge:

Hmmm...

You are a classic case of empty barrels & noises...

Yours is he bought & she bought, what have you bought? Do you measure your pitiful existence with what others have achieved which is why you worship people who have money to spend & they throw coins your way?

If you are too daft to face the issue instead of calling how your fictitious friends are buying the world, it's best you move on to your fellow braggers who spend more time hailing thier fictitious millionaire friends...
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Minjim: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Lies

Prove it!
Go to FHA and bring evidence
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by smat101(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
M

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.