Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

is this normal Or i need to seek attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is this normal Or i need to seek attention (280 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

is this normal Or i need to seek attention by Temithorpe28: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Good morning great Nlanders, please is this normal or l need to seek for medical attention...
There is this lady v bn dating for 8years now, yeaa 8 years, we both meet in the University, l was in 300l while she was in 200l, she is a well cultured lady and set a boundary of no sex relationship till wedding, l agreed wt her and we moved on wt the relationship, even after graduation and NYSC, we never broke the vow, l went for my MSC and we still maintained our stand, now b4 the lockdown we did our introduction, thou she use to visit me from time to time, and even anytime she is around, l dnt get moved .not to long ago she spent 2 days with me, we slept on the same bed, and was still not moved, please is anything wrong with me or is it because m not use to sex...m in my 30s and dnt v any disease.
Re: is this normal Or i need to seek attention by tundchip2: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2020
8 years, no sex?
Hmmmm. There maybe nothing wrong with you, but your relationship with the girl needs a reality check.
8 years?, where is she getting it from, or is she also a "virgin" or na celibacy?

But wait, don't you get aroused or is there something I'm not understanding here.

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. / Why Do Guys Chest, Matured Answer Please / For Penis Enlargement.. Check It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.