Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50153 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Bahamas95(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maybe but nothing will ever make me trust her again.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by BrainResetter: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by atiku4President(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
If she is a nairalander, I will not cos am yet to see any woman here that is not addicted to cheating

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DexterousOne(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
a married woman's body is not meant to be defiled, it is the pride of her husband and the gate to life for her children, a woman who is caught in the act of adultery looses all respect before her children, I have seen where female child arrange babes for their father while still married to their mother, but will never arrange men for their mother because a married woman's body is supposed to be holy.

Daughter arranging babe for the father while still married to her mother

Did I just read that correctly?

What kind of dysfunctionality is this bikonu undecided

And you think this is normal?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
No.. shocked

I catch her cheating..

We are DONE.. undecided
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Chirowman(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
never I dey mad there are many fishes in the river if one fall from the net you catch another
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by teemac01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..

DICKHEAD

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DexterousOne(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Trex4:
What exactly is the point you're trying to cross? If your wife cheats on you, will you be like those "realistic" men and take her back?

What he is trying to say
Is that contrary to what many think here

1)there are a lot of married women cheating out there

And

2) More husbands than you think either outrightly forgive their cheating wives, or tolerate their cheating ways even while still married to them, with 4 to 5 kids

These things are happening in real life
Whether we like to admit it or not
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by braine(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Norano:

I have seen married women cheating and nothing happens, same as married men. Absolutely nothing, they still live the same way with their husbands/wifes, nobody is monitoring anybody.

Only single men keep ranting on the internet about how they would chase out their wives immediately, in reality most married men forgive their wives.
Look around you, have all cheating wives been chased out of their matrimonial home.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't have the time for useless arguments

Go to customary courts and find out divorce rates. You'll be shocked.

Just because people are splitting on a low key doesn't mean cheating wives are not being chased out. I know this for a fact.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by JordanMichael(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Naaaaaaa! Never will I take her back
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
so u will take her back if you find her I cum in her mouth?

Hahaha. You forget to add virality of the cam video, the worst was forgiven. No small and big sin, all is sin. But that's not the question..

However, forgiveness connects with genuine repentance, and the question should be channel to it.. Will she go back to her vomit after repenting from it?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
When a woman cheats, she has betrayed your trust. The appropriate thing to do is to forgive her and send her away (DON'T accept her back). Do NOT hold any grudge against her but at the same time never accept her into your life.

Only a foolish man would retake a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Most men here who like flirting will lowkey want their wifes/partners to cheat so to have something to hang on or use as an excuse for their promiscuous lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Adewale1603:
he uses predictive text inputs when typing, he tries to type the first 3 or 4 letters, it will predict the rest words and you know each words always begins with capital letter

Ok no wonder... He needs to change the setting then. At least, we can't watch our popular Nairaland evangelist commit case errors like that. grin

Cc: Righteousness89
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Dalby(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amanee:
On the internet: No

In reality: Yes

Evidence please, cos its not an easy pill to swallow!
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by edunaragold(f): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
I will take my wife back on one condition, if I was the one that disvirgin her
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by GboyegaD(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordReed:

How is someone cheating your fault?

If you choose to neglect her and she complains about it, one might want to think about it.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emmnprince(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
OBku4:

Dis one well so??

He is well that is why he said his mind on the matter.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Dalby(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Sorry quick question, would you leave your wife if you cheat?
She didnt find out so why
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Jonathan39: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Come let me marry you, and try to cheat on me... Make I use your eyes grind pepper cry
Norano:

I have seen married women cheating and nothing happens, same as married men. Absolutely nothing, they still live the same way with their husbands/wifes, nobody is monitoring anybody.

Only single men keep ranting on the internet about how they would chase out their wives immediately, in reality most married men forgive their wives.
Look around you, have all cheating wives been chased out of their matrimonial home.

P.S don't quote me again, I don't have the time for useless arguments
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Munzy14:

No.

Even in relationship it is a deal breaker in addition to stealing for me. If you are my woman, and u do this two, or even one, Game over..

Reasons;
1. If she cheat, I am no longer enough for her. In fact if the new man is hitting her on center of gravity where e deh sweet her pass, I av automatically become an Impedance for her.

2. Due to me becoming an impedance, she can eliminate me easily,because she cooks my family meal.

3. I am likely going to commit murder, I knw what i can do. I really don't want anyone to awake the demon in me..cheesy

4. A lot of beauty and cool headed with brain ladies out there, so I really don't need to keep a time bomb(cheating wife) under my roof..cheesy

5. She will corrupt my kids, especially the females. Because mother goat weh deh chop yam, the pikin go copy am.

[s]6. Its difficult for a woman to cheat, but ones she does, she has crossed..[/s]

Lastly, there are tendencies of a woman to bleep easily for material things, Just like we have the tendencies of a man to bleep just to release konji wit no strings attached.

And cheating is a choice.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Dalby(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
stanliwise:
would you really believe such promise?

Hahaha she took an oat on the alter in front of a priest, family and friends and she broke it, na the one when na only una two she go honour
Bros wake up!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Parisian: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
So the pillars only fall when it'sa woman spreading her legs open outside marriage?

Since married men have been fvcking everything that crawls the pillars have not been falling right?
mysticwarrior:
Breaching the sacred bond of marriage established with God as witness is sacrilege, the moment a woman spreads her legs wide open outside her marriage then there is trouble, if caught the pillars and foundation of that marriage Which is trust would collapsed, that marriage would never remain the same even if the man accept her back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Very nice point you have made.

But please one question, do you think you can stay married without cheating as a man? Just a harmless question.

That's why most marriages end in divorce so a man has all the rights to cheat why the woman can't? what applies to a man certainly applies to a woman. That's why most women are emotionally stabbed by their husbands and men emotionally stabbed by their women. she may allow you but do you think she will be happy. Most women are just staying in a dead marriage because of their children. Some marriages ended before it started. Men will say "because i pay her bride price i have full control over her" thrash. That's why it's better to be unmarried than to marry the wrong person cause i don't think i can stand a man cheating on me, you either pick me or your hoes. It's only in Nigeria a man will feel he did a lady favour by marrying her, wake up the world is changing. If a man cheats on me i won't leave that house i'll stay and i'll make the house unbearable for the man and see if he is going to change if not am out. A family meeting will be held on both sides i don't have time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emmnprince(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
teemac01:

DICKHEAD

It's his choice. So respect his choice!

Or are we not humans with our individuality and choice?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Dalby(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
4tomandchi:
That's the true meaning of "for better and for worse" what on Earth could be uglier than that. Just forgive and move on.

Easier said than done...The taste of the pudden is in the eaten undecided undecided undecided

Even Peter told Christ that he will follow him unto death...So I am not suprised at the responses thus far...
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by xcon: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Reference:
Even the Bible doesn't give a clear cut answer because it is such a complex scenario, one size just doesn't fit all.
. the bible permit divorce based on cheating from either partner. Mathew 5:32

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
stanliwise:
would you leave your wife if you cheat?

Read it properly.
The question is can you take ur wife back if she cheat not me cheat

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emmnprince(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
When a woman cheats, she has betrayed your trust. The appropriate thing to do is to forgive her and send her away (DON'T accept her back). Do NOT hold any grudge against her but at the same time never accept her into your life.

Only a foolish man would retake a cheat.

What of if a man cheats, should the woman accept and take him back?

Is it only a wise woman that would retake a cheat?
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Trex4(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

What he is trying to say
Is that contrary to what many think here

1)there are a lot of married women cheating out there

And

2) More husbands than you think either outrightly forgive their cheating wives, or tolerate their cheating ways even while still married to them, with 4 to 5 kids

These things are happening in real life
Whether we like to admit it or not

I understand you but the question was directed at men. It asked if you as a man would take a cheating wife back. The guy in question didn't say if he himself would forgive a cheater. He just went on to say that in reality men take back cheating wives. Not a good answer in my opinion. If it was in Quora they would have collapsed his answer.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Parisian: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pls keep quiet and say what you know.

Do you know what happens abroad? Mother and daughter sometimes sleep with the same man and heaven hasn't fallen.

Men pay other men to fvck their wives but you didn't see that to talk about since to you a woman with multiple partners is evil while a man who does same is a hero.

My point is, cheating never okay wether it is by a man or woman.

That you know girls who arrange girls for their fathers don'tmake it right. Their are men who rape their daughters too and it doesn't make it right.

If you think cheating man is doing no wrong then you're a hypocrite.
mysticwarrior:
a married woman's body is not meant to be defiled, it is the pride of her husband and the gate to life for her children, a woman who is caught in the act of adultery looses all respect before her children, I have seen where female child arrange babes for their father while still married to their mother, but will never arrange men for their mother because a married woman's body is supposed to be holy.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Wigetsolar: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Reference:
Even the Bible doesn't give a clear cut answer because it is such a complex scenario, one size just doesn't fit all.

Are you sure? Read am again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.