Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations (2993 Views)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory / Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baller45653, Ur Dream Abt Ur Wife Cutting Off Her Clitoris (circumcision) Could Mean Dat She Is Getting Rid Of An Important Aspect Of Herself. She May Be Cutting Off Or Regressing Her Emotions Or Feelings She Has 4 Someone, Possibly 4 U.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baller45653:
What does it means when I see my wife slitting out her clitoris in a dream

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nephilim, What Does Mind Reading Has 2 Do With Interpretation Of Dreams?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Hiploko(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Men of God,

Someone had a dream and saw a very big centipede on a side of a wall inside my room.

What could this signify please?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2020
D Dream Could Mean Dat U Are Letting Ur Fears & Doubts Stop U 4rm Making Progress Or Achieving Ur Goals.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Pls help me interpret
It looked like I was in a relationship with a lady and she got pregnant and I think she had birth complications, so the hospital demanded that I give her blood, as she was going to loose a lot, so they took a lot of blood away from me, which affected by body a lot, but I began to recover back gradually.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
D Dream Could Mean Dat U Are Emotionally Drained By Issues U Are U Facing Trying 2 Achieve Ur Projects Or Goals.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thanks pastor Truvel
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
pls help me interpret this too

1. I saw that I was in my house but it was a little bigger than my house actually cause it had many rooms than my normal house, so that i could take one full room to myself,and also there was a personal plasma TV for me inside my own room, so that I could watch whatever program I want without disturbance, but there were two beds there one for me and one for a brother.
2. It looks like I was working with a construction company under the ground, and. When we worked to a certain place in the tunnel, some people started dying, we didn't understand what was killing them and some lost their sanity. So it was like work had to stop, but there was a man in that underground site who told me why this was happening,it was like he showed me what we couldn't see physically and all of a sudden I saw a lot of beings they looked liked spirits and they had light in them, and they were so much in that our work area, as the man instructed us to leave that place urgently, so we don't die with them, so we had to return as we didn't understand what went wrong .
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
tosyne55:

1. I saw that I was in my house but it was a little bigger than my house actually cause it had many rooms than my normal house, so that i could take one full room to myself,and also there was a personal plasma TV for me inside my own room, so that I could watch whatever program I want without disturbance, but there were two beds there one for me and one for a brother.
2. It looks like I was working with a construction company under the ground, and. When we worked to a certain place in the tunnel, some people started dying, we didn't understand what was killing them and some lost their sanity. So it was like work had to stop, but there was a man in that underground site who told me why this was happening,it was like he showed me what we couldn't see physically and all of a sudden I saw a lot of beings they looked liked spirits and they had light in them, and they were so much in that our work area, as the man instructed us to leave that place urgently, so we don't die with them, so we had to return as we didn't understand what went wrong .
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need
I don't understand you sir, but are you trying to teach me obedience!!
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
tosyne55:
I don't understand you sir, but are you trying to teach me obedience!!
I am telling you that you too can become born again and not have your dreams and demons continue to plague you. Those are Jesus Christ's commandments on how to become born again. And to accept Jesus Christ means to Obey His teachings/Commandments.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am telling you that you too can become born again and not have your dreams and demons continue to plague you. Those are Jesus Christ's commandments on how to become born again. And to accept Jesus Christ means to Obey His teachings/Commandments.
hmm, ok
But simply asking for the meaning of a dream doesn't justify as to whether am born again or not.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
tosyne55:
hmm, ok
Please seriously, consider it. You have posted more dream for interpretation than the average to this random human being you met online, believing somehow that God has sent him to you. Unfortunately, God do not do that. He instead asks that anyone who wants to reach Him has to go through Jesus Christ and this man is not Jesus Christ.

You should try to finally find a lasting solution for your anxieties and fears by becoming a follower of Jesus Christ m
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tosyne55, Don't Waste Ur Time Talking 2 Kobojunkie. He Has Nothing Meaningful 2 Say. Kobojunkie Is A JW Member So Their Doctrines & Beliefs Are Different. What I Don't Just Like Abt Him Is How He Tries 2 Derail Threads & Impose Their Doctrines & Beliefs On Others Forcefully.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
tosyne55:
hmm, ok
But simply asking for the meaning of a dream doesn't justify as to whether am born again or not.
If the Spirit of God we're living on the inside of you, He would provide you the interpretation to your own dreams.. You would have no need to consult others.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tosyne55, 4rm His Comments So Far. Do U See His Comments As Someone Who Is Spiritually Sound?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
Tosyne55, 4rm His Comments So Far. Do U See His Comments As Someone Who Is Spiritually Sound?
Spiritually sound?

Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Well kobojunkie, is not a Pentecostal believer so that why the things he says doesn't amaze me, you Kno he is JW and they hold their own beliefs.
From his comments he thinks that all men of God are false�
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
tosyne55:

D 1st Dream Has 2 Do With D State Of Ur Mind. I.e Ur Desire 4 Pleasure, Satisfaction Or Comfort. Ur 2nd Dream May Be Telling U 2 Let Go Of A Particular Issue Dat May Be Making U 2 Lose Urself Or Making U 2 Be Emotionally Down.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
D 1st Dream Has 2 Do With D State Of Ur Mind. I.e Ur Desire 4 Pleasure, Satisfaction Or Comfort. Ur 2nd Dream May Be Telling U 2 Let Go Of A Particular Issue Dat May Be Making U 2 Lose Urself Or Making U 2 Be Emotionally Down.
Thank you
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
tosyne55:
Well kobojunkie, is not a Pentecostal believer so that why the things he says doesn't amaze me, you Kno he is JW and they hold their own beliefs.
From his comments he thinks that all men of God are false�
I don't think it. Read what Peter said there... Anyone who teaches doctrines and traditions that Jesus Christ did not Himself teach are indeed false teachers and since the church as you have it today was established atop doctrines and traditions of men, not of Jesus Christ, it goes that your teachers are false teachers.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't think it. Read what Peter said there... Anyone who teaches doctrines and traditions that Jesus Christ did not Himself teach are indeed false teachers and since the church as you have it today was established atop doctrines and traditions of men, not of Jesus Christ, it goes that your teachers are false teachers.
he simply as a gift of interpretation of dreams just like Joseph in the Bible and he's using it to edify the body of Christ
NB: know one is an epitome of knowledge and a single man cannot have all the spiritual gifts, so we are meant to edify each other, which is what I think Truvel is doing.pls kobojunkie I don't think anything is wrong. Thanks
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
tosyne55:
he simply as a gift of interpretation of dreams just like Joseph in the Bible and he's using it to edify the body of Christ
NB: know one is an epitome of knowledge and a single man cannot have all the spiritual gifts, so we are meant to edify each other, which is what I think Truvel is doing.pls kobojunkie I don't think anything is wrong. Thanks
We are under the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, and the gifts in question come from the Spirit of God.

Just as God did not allow His prophets of old to set themselves up as dream interpreters to individuals(the penalty was death by stoning), He does not, through His Spirit, give the gift of interpretation of dreams to His followers-there is no such gift for those who are ruled by the Spirit of God.

You don't need to be an epitome of knowledge to know the truth as presented in human language for all who seek truth to read and comprehend. There is no gift of dream interpretation doled out to followers of Jesus Christ. We are not called to do those parlor tricks especially for individuals.

If you have read the book of Acts, you would see examples of what exists and exists, enough to learn that dream interpreters are still not part of God's plan for His people.

Are there people out there in the world though who see themselves as dream interpreters, mediums, oracles, mindreaders/mentalists, spirituality, witches, fortune tellers etc. Yes, they exist but they are not in obedience to God.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by tosyne55(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
We are under the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, and the gifts in question come from the Spirit of God.

Just as God did not allow His prophets of old to set themselves up as dream interpreters to individuals(the penalty was death by stoning), He does not, through His Spirit, give the gift of interpretation of dreams to His followers-there is no such gift for those who are ruled by the Spirit of God.

You don't need to be an epitome of knowledge to know the truth as presented in human language for all who seek truth to read and comprehend. There is no gift of dream interpretation doled out to followers of Jesus Christ. We are not called to do those parlor tricks especially for individuals.

If you have read the book of Acts, you would see examples of what exists and exists, enough to learn that dream interpreters are still not part of God's plan for His people.

Are there people out there in the world though who see themselves as dream interpreters, mediums, oracles, mindreaders/mentalists, spirituality, witches, fortune tellers etc. Yes, they exist but they are not in obedience to God.
So you don't believe that the Holy spirit can speak to you through a prophet or a man of God?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
tosyne55:
So you don't believe that the Holy spirit can speak to you through a prophet or a man of God?
Speaking what to you?

The gift that God gives is meant to be used as God stipulates and not against what God instructed.

In Acts 26/27, on his journey through Jerusalem onto Rome, several believers who had the gift of prophecy came out to warn Paul against going to Jerusalem. Several described in detail what was sure to befall Paul should he enter Jerusalem.

Paul ignored all their warnings and went on to Jerusalem anyway, and exactly what the prophets warned him of, did happen. So you tell me, was Paul wrong to have gone on to Jerusalem even with the warnings? Or should he have turned back in disobedience of God who sent him to go to Jerusalem?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Speaking what to you?

The gift that God gives is meant to be used as God stipulates and not against what God instructed.

In Acts 26/27, on his journey through Jerusalem onto Rome, several believers who had the gift of prophecy came out to warn Paul against going to Jerusalem. Several described in detail what was sure to befall Paul should he enter Jerusalem.

Paul ignored all their warnings and went on to Jerusalem anyway, and exactly what the prophets warned him of, did happen. So you tell me, was Paul wrong to have gone on to Jerusalem even with the warnings? Or should he have turned back in disobedience of God who sent him to go to Jerusalem?
Kobojunkie, U Av Not Aswered His Question. Ur Ans Does'nt Relate 2 What He Asked U. He Asked U A Simple & Direct Question & U Are Beating Around D Bush. His Question Requires A Yes Or A No. He Asked U Does It Mean U Don't Believe Dat God Could Speak 2 U Tru A Prophet Or A Man Of God?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Truvel:
Kobojunkie, U Av Not Aswered His Question. Ur Ans Does'nt Relate 2 What He Asked U. He Asked U A Simple & Direct Question & U Are Beating Around D Bush. His Question Requires A Yes Or A No. He Asked U Does It Mean U Don't Believe Dat God Could Speak 2 U Tru A Prophet Or A Man Of God?
Ok.

The Holy Spirit lives inside of me, so if He wants to speak to me, He speaks to me. He is my teacher so He teaches me everything He needs me to know..not through another man, but He himself speaks directly to me when He wants to.

He is the filter through which everything I hear if filtered through before it can reach my heart so no lies are imbibed.

Does that better answer the question?
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by delkuf(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Truvel:
Tosyne55, Don't Waste Ur Time Talking 2 Kobojunkie. He Has Nothing Meaningful 2 Say. Kobojunkie Is A JW Member So Their Doctrines & Beliefs Are Different. What I Don't Just Like Abt Him Is How He Tries 2 Derail Threads & Impose Their Doctrines & Beliefs On Others Forcefully.
I don't think he is jw. I think he attend t b Joshua church
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by delkuf(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Ok.

The Holy Spirit lives inside of me, so if He wants to speak to me, He speaks to me. He is my teacher so He teaches me everything He needs me to know..not through another man, but He himself speaks directly to me when He wants to.

He is the filter through which everything I hear if filtered through before it can reach my heart so no lies are imbibed.

Does that better answer the question?
Which church do you attend
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Which church do you attend
I am not a CHURCHIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 / How Tolerant Is God? / Faith And Historicity Of Lore -What if the Buddha did not exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.