Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties (13990 Views)

Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by BARITUAKA: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
Abeg make the Panel kuku check my tickets wey cut yday, i dey suspect this Magu.
Maybe he is also in bed with Bet9ja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by michoim(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Na wa o, they want to rope him with lotto controversy too? I won't be surprised if he is also petitioned by weed sellers and scrap scavengers on certain issues based on their grievances.
On point...

1 Like

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by wyqay: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
I won't be surprised all this is coming up now,but the panel that is set up headed by Justice Ayo Salami determine the ends to the means with Mr MAGU
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
Abeg make the Panel kuku check my tickets wey cut yday, i dey suspect this Magu.
grin
Jackyboy:

you may be right on this... including mine

1 Like

Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu this and Magu should stop because. at the end nothing will happen, it's only noise we know how to make. The corruption and investigation will soon wear off. EFCC is a commission and I am 100% sure that Magu never did this alone. The commission has other top officers like Account Officer and co so there should be a proper clean up and not Magu alone.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Kunleoyinda(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu matter is very hot.

2020: THERE IS NO REASON TO REMAIN A TENANT!
With our affordable home scheme and flexible payment plan, we at Arc-view Investment Limited believe you have no reason to remain a tenant.
Ok, here again is our offer

2 Bedroom- #6.5million
3 Bedroom- #9million

Payment plan- 3 years (Interest free), get keys to your apartment at 70% payment.

Name of the estate- TREASURE island estate, Mowe/Ofada

Title: C of O.

For more information please call or WhatsApp....07084549732
TREASURE ISLAND Estate, Mowe/ofada is located along Sagamu Interchange very close to International Brewery. The estate follows the theme of our existing estate series in terms of serenity, ambiance, security, notch housing structures and amazing infrastructures.

What are you waiting for?. Buy now!
You can join us every Friday and Saturday for a visit to the estate.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by grammarian247(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by Aaronbee7(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Howbeit, God does not want to "kill and throw into hell" "...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." - 2 Peter 3:9b That is why He has given us the opportunity to repent of our sinful ways.
Righteousness89:

God Almighty Will kill and throw into Hell!

Let's be Careful with the way we live. There is Nothing Hidden in the sight of God..
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by VirginFinder: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Magu matter seems to be opening Nnew Cchapters!

If Hhuman beings will Ddig out the doings of a fellow Hhuman, Tthen Iimagine what will be at the Oother side when we cross over..

The Hhighest they can do to Magu is to jail him.. or at most Kkill Hhim

God Almighty Wwill kill and throw into Hell!

Let's be Ccareful with the way we live. There is Nnothing Hhidden in the sight of God..
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by solonubinho(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lotto-war-group-seeks-probe-of-magu-kashamus-alleged-ties/

First, Kashumu does not own Western Lotto. It's owned by the Adebutus.
Re: Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties by LEOSZ(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
They wan kill this guy by all means

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted / Gunmen Attacks NDLEA Facility In Ebonyi, Kill 4 / Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.