Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days (22125 Views)

INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections / BREAKING: Sowore To Be Detained In DSS Custody For Next 45 Days / N100b Sukuk Fund Released For 28 Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by jrusky(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
D kind wizards wey reason Magu matter no be dis world oo I swear see as he dey receive slap here and there Magu wey b say just his name some pipu go dey wee inside trouser, dis life ehn......
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by dalass(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
jrusky:
D kind wizards wey reason Magu matter no be dis world oo I swear see as he dey receive slap here and there Magu wey b say just his name some pipu go dey wee inside trouser, dis life ehn......

There's a proverb that says, on the day an elephant dies, we see all kinds of knives!

That elephant is Magu, the knives are the politicians especially those he has investigated..... They will so cut him up! grin
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by authority2006(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chucks234:

And you have evidence to prove it?

Continue looking for your own evidence my dear Nairalander when those that transported the money and those who counted it days and nights already confessed. If Nigeria wasn't a joke, he should be rotting away in prison by now. Do you even see yourself as a victim? Just asking you
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by authority2006(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
JaruJaru890:
weldone chartered accountant

You can deny it but it doesn't change what we know
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by techvark: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
[https://techvark.com/alternatives/rarbg-proxy-mirror-sites/]Microsoft Office 2020 Torrent[/https://techvark.com/alternatives/rarbg-proxy-mirror-sites/] is the whole successor to Microsoft office 2020. It had many more suitable and new features that have been there to enable the touch feature of the contact gadgets. This is conceivable with the Microsoft workplace 2020 product key that incorporates the product itself. Also, a touch-enabled device is required to apply any multi-touch functionality.
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinangry

You get time.
Weldon
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by hidhrhis(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You get time.
Weldon
Willukipquiet
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by vioment: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anything over $10gs, should be investigated. If doubious, it will be seized and you will be given a warning of "stupidity with naija money".

From the corrupt money alone, that can give us good electricity and good road network to a point, if you add well planned and accountable taxes, that will be for maintenance and some salaries, oil money for major projects, salaries, etc.

Am just going over elementary ways that we all know about, could be easily improved. We dey fumble well.
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
hidhrhis:

Willukipquiet

Present Sir!

grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by jefff455: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
dapsoneh:
Must you talk? Your case is still pending dont forget
he has a right to talk he is a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by Sunnyja: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
authority2006:
Says the man who received 4 billion naira raw cash from Jonathan to win governorship election and still walking a free man!
Magu's allegations?!
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by earnit1: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are no difference
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by earnit1: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are no difference .
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by adekolaelect(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
samilo88:
When Fayose was completing his tenure dis mumu EFCC was tweeting how they were going to lock up Fayose when he no longer has immunity. But see who is in jail now. Magu turned EFCC to a joke running around arresting hungry Yahoo boys while allowing the real thieves go Scot free.
Hungry Yahoo boy take it easy .yahoo things is among the criminality in the world .If you are among of them your days are number .stop derailing the face of Nigeria youth in the world .lean legitimate things to do .if you want quick wealth like your elders crime in politics !!! join them. politic is a legal things in the world not Yahoo.

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by jrusky(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
dalass:

There's a proverb that says, on the day an elephant dies, we see all kinds of knives!

That elephant is Magu, the knives are the politicians especially those he has investigated..... They will so cut him up! grin

Bro they are already cutting him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by Primus123: 2:27am On Jul 12, 2020
authority2006:
Says the man who received 4 billion naira raw cash from Jonathan to win governorship election and still walking a free man!

And how did you arrive to this conclusion?

Oh! I forgot, Magu told you.

"Spits"
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by samilo88(m): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
Hungry Yahoo boy take it easy .yahoo things is among the criminality in the world .If you are among of them your days are number .stop derailing the face of Nigeria youth in the world .lean legitimate things to do .if you want quick wealth like your elders crime in politics !!! join them. politic is a legal things in the world not Yahoo.
See why ppl fail English comprehension. Where in my post did I support Yahoo boys? And for u to see stealing in politics as legitimate speaks volumes of ur warp and layed back mentality.
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by 77Craze: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Godstime234:

I have 15k please.. I need a blog urgently ..
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by mashad(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2020
At the end, nothing is going to happen to him. ...Quote me after a month
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by stieyven(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
samilo88:
When Fayose was completing his tenure dis mumu EFCC was tweeting how they were going to lock up Fayose when he no longer has immunity. But see who is in jail now. Magu turned EFCC to a joke running around arresting hungry Yahoo boys while allowing the real thieves go Scot free.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by authority2006(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Primus123:

And how did you arrive to this conclusion?
Oh! I forgot, Magu told you "Spits"

Magu never wrong. Fayose's 4 billion naira election raw cash is not new. It was tagged Ekitigate in case you're suffering from amnesia.

Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by authority2006(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
samilo88:

And Fayose is now a Saint? You're damaged beyond redemption! "Hungry Yahoo boys"?
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by maxibrainz02(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days by techvark: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Microsoft Office user is not an easy task, as there are hundreds of tools in the pack, and it’s not always possible to understand how they all work. And if you take into account the errors that may arise during work, then you cannot do without customer support. But if you have a problem using the version you get through Microsoft Office 2020 torrent, no one will help you.

[https://techvark.com/softwares/microsoft-office-torrent-free-download/]Microsoft office 2020 torrent[/https://techvark.com/softwares/microsoft-office-torrent-free-download/]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.