Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,006 members, 7,956,726 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B (14332 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos / Baby Born Holding Contraceptive Coil His Mum Used To Avoid Pregnancy (Photos) / Baby Is Born Holding His Mother's Contraceptive Coil That Was Supposed To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by engrchykae(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
QURAN? OR A MATCH BOX?
I thought it was a biscuit

1 Like

Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by HomerTimpson: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
engrchykae:
lol like made in heaven cabin biscuit lol

1 Like

Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by farem: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
7Ebisco:
Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His Birth

Some mysterious events has happened in the past here in Nigerian the ‘miracle baby’ was one of it. This article talks about what happened to the mother after she gave birth to him. Here is a brief story of what happened before his birth and after his birth

Like the popular the Bible saying “all things work collectively for our good,” so it become for a 32-year-old single mother, Mrs. Kikelomo Ilori, who after making numerous tries to abort a pregnancy, ended up giving birth to a baby boy in a Cherubim & Seraphim Church, allegedly clutching a Holy Quran

Her words: “I repeatedly attempted to abort the baby, but, instead, the baby in me started getting stronger via the day, which made me to surrender on abortion. Then I commenced carrying a cross round my waist to defend the baby and myself however the cross saved cutting. When the pregnancy was close to 11th month, I informed my friend, Kenny Ogunlana, about it and she now took me to Morning Star Church (Cherubim & Seraphim) in Ejigbo where I delivered of the infant or child.”

When Sunday Vanguard visited where the child was kept at 1 Shonde Street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos, the area had really become a vacationer centre, with a large crowd converging to catch a glimpse of the child. In the group were broadly speaking Muslims from exceptional elements of Lagos, chanting “Allahu Akbahu”.
after giving birth to him.

It was announced that the mother of this child and some members of kikilomos later converted to become Muslims. The miracle baby’s mother is now called “SHERIFAT”.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/remember-the-baby-boy-that-was-born-holding-quran-see-what-happened-after-his-birth/

What really have said than just regurgitated the old news? The mother converted to Sherifat from what? The answer is there; the mother converted in the story from serial Olosoism and abortionist and an unrepentant sinner to islam.
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by ehinmowo: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
People no won come well again oo. Quran ko sperm ni
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by Freelane33(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jah be merciful
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by oyatz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
These kinds of 'miracle babies' are not always born in the families of Senators, Professors, Military Officers, Pilots, Newspapers Editors, Doctors, School Principals or High Judges but always into the families of Okada riders, Vulcanizers, Road side tailors, Gatemen, Bricklayers, Akara sellers etc.

dazzlingd:

We should just believe without any question.

Lwkmd, this kind of news will never happen in Germany, Russia canada not even Saudi but a backward poor nation where the religion did not even originate.
Allah truly loves us more yet we are among the most impoverished nation in the world.
Illiteracy is a problem
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by Standing5(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
360degreess:
.. I remember this incident clearly. Allah says in the Qur'an:"soon we shall show them our signs in the farthest region region of the earth and within their own souls until it is clear to them that this is the truth".. Quran 41:53..But the Qur'an also said, "whoever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whoever Allah allow to go astray, no one can guide him to the straight path"... And that's why some people will still not believe.
...but a virgin conceiving was ridiculed.
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by ovcwality(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
engrchykae:
hahaha grin arswear op change the topic to "baby born with biscuits"
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by dazzlingd(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
oyatz:
These kinds of 'miracle babies' are not always born in the families of Senators, Professors, Military Officers, Pilots, Newspapers Editors, Doctors, School Principals or High Judges but always into the families of Okada riders, Vulcanizers, Road side tailors, Gatemen, Bricklayers, Akara sellers etc.

grin grin
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by dazzlingd(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
QURAN? OR A MATCH BOX?

This is hilarious
Re: Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B by CODEIN: 1:00am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Lol
God is indeed great ,

He should send manuals for Corona too , and wow God is merciful that he sends us a Koran ? A fvking Koran?!

Oh btw great Allah you forgot magnifying glass , and those who do to speak Arabic? Like um 60-70percent of the world population

So I was thinking why don't we see news like this from the UK US or Australia then I remembered they would record everything including the birth , the Scan , and how the book manage around the placenta .
But in Nigeria , where people would believe one picture , just one . We really are a smart bunch
Let’s discuss, we think the same man, how can we get in touch?

HomerTimpson:
QURAN? OR A MATCH BOX?
A manual for baby type IED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.