Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? (14089 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
African/Nigerian women, would you date a man that wears earrings?

I do wear studs because I don't want to pierce my Ear. This is partly because of my parents and how I might be perceived by people in Nigeria. I might decide in the future to run for an elected office in Nigeria and I really hold self-image in high esteem.

I know men wearing Earrings is alien to African culture but two small sparkles on both ears of a man isn't at all a bad idea cheesy cheesy . I have attracted quite a few women with my studs, they say, ' whao nice earrings'. I'm like, ' thanks, do you wanna feel it' ? As she feels it, I'm like, ' whao you looking so stunning, come hold my waist leme go grab ya some drinks'', wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink .

In summary, I'm saying it can start a convo between you and a woman, lol ,

Women, girls in the house, what do you think?
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by BABE3: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

I do wear studs because  I don't want to pierce my Ear.

You are spineless. Ouch. grin Pierce those damn ears!

I don't mind a guy wearing studs; so far the studs don't get to his head and start affecting his behavior in a negative way.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

African/Nigerian women, would you date a man that wears earrings?

I do wear studs because I don't want to pierce my Ear. This is partly because of my parents and how I might be perceived by people in Nigeria. I might decide in the future to run for an elected office in Nigeria and I really hold self-image in high esteem.

I know men wearing Earrings is alien to African culture but two small sparkles on both ears of a man isn't at all a bad idea cheesy cheesy . I have attracted quite a few women with my studs, they say, ' whao nice earrings'. I'm like, ' thanks, do you wanna feel it' ? As she feels it, I'm like, ' whao you looking so stunning, come hold my waist leme go grab ya some drinks'', wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink .

In summary, I'm saying it can start a convo between you and a woman, lol ,

Women, girls in the house, what do you think?

It's not alien to African culture. People in Africa have been doing it for centuries. Because the white man came and force fed you beliefs on what is "right" and "wrong" doesn't mean it never existed with Africa. Kenya's Chief Justice, Dr Willy Mutunga wears a stud on his ear. His stud carries symbolic and religious connotations, he explained himself [not that he had to]. Personally, I have nothing against guys who have earring. Hell, I've even been with dudes who have gauges in their eyes. One of my favorite front man from one of my favorite bands has a gauge in his ears. For me it depends on the good. It's not always a look that looks good on everyone. I'm about the get a new piercing and I've encountered some hostility from some Africans but for me, I really don't care. Ultimately, it'll be up to me to decide. It's all about personal choice.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by iice(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
I've seen other things. Practically blasé about it.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
Love it. Got my hubby to piece his. I pierced one of mine in support cheesy
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Dyt(f): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
I dont mind infact wanna sm places unda my dress pierced
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by pendo89(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It's not alien to African culture. People in Africa have been doing it for centuries. Because the white man came and force fed you beliefs on what is "right" and "wrong" doesn't mean it never existed with Africa. Kenya's Chief Justice, Dr Willy Mutunga wears a stud on his ear. His stud carries symbolic and religious connotations, he explained himself [not that he had to]. Personally, I have nothing against guys who have earring. Hell, I've even been with dudes who have gauges in their eyes. One of my favorite front man from one of my favorite bands has a gauge in his ears. For me it depends on the good. It's not always a look that looks good on everyone. I'm about the get a new piercing and I've encountered some hostility from some Africans but for me, I really don't care. Ultimately, it'll be up to me to decide. It's all about personal choice.

right there.
That earing stirred up debates for wks till he was willing to give up the position than remove it. It was symbolic to him not fashion.

if u choose to wear it be careful where you wear it lest you get misunderstood and mistaken for what you are not.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by slimyem: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
call me backward or myopic, i wouldnt look twice at a guy who dorns studs.to me,it's razz it doesnt send any responsibility message.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

call me backward or myopic, i wouldnt look twice at a guy who dorns studs.to me,it's razz it doesnt send any responsibility message.
thats my baby. she loves decency. subscribing
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
It's a turn off for me. But to each their own.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by ilovelagos: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
I do not like guys wearing earrings.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
pendo89:

right there.
That earing stirred up debates for wks till he was willing to give up the position than remove it. It was symbolic to him not fashion.

if u choose to wear it be careful where you wear it lest you get misunderstood and mistaken for what you are not.

Yeah, I hear about the outcry from people. A lot of those notions people hold onto are based on stereotypes and misguided beliefs, regardless of whether the person is doing it for fashion purposes or spiritual purposes.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Dsense(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
OP.

Well. . girls do have different choices, i guess some wouldnt mind, while some wouldnt hesitate to tell you: (GO to hell!!!)
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Rapscallion!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by bekay911(f): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
just dont lyk it. Its a no no for moi

1 Like

Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by lindabon: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2011

Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ?

No problem, as long as he doesn't steal/borrow my own  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
lindabon:

No problem, as long as he doesn't steal/borrow my own  undecided undecided undecided

lol same here grin
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
i dnt like wearin it! just my style.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Blendy77(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
I see guys who put on studs/earrings as irresponsible. My own opinion.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by freecocoa(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
I don't fancy guys with stud,its a turnoff for me. most guys who wear in in naija have this agberoish look to them.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Dsense(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^LOL
I really can visualize that cuz i saw many of them carrying irons and stciks on the road . . .all because of 100 Naira . .one nearly hit ma dadds' jeep and i was so freaked out.lol
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't fancy guys with stud,its a turnoff for me. most guys who wear in in naija have this agberoish look to them.

tut tut, undecided undecided undecided

@ Freecocoa, why can't ya look beyond the stereotype ?
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by freecocoa(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

tut tut, undecided undecided undecided

@ Freecocoa, why can't ya look beyond the stereotype ?
forget stereo anything,I just don't fancy it shikena.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2011
Generally I admire guys who wear earrings. They dont look less responsible to me. You cant judge one by just a piece of jewellry he has on.

Iwould not want my husband wearing one though. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by seedord247(m): 1:26am On Oct 23, 2011
freecocoa:

so you are telling me that if Konga Propose to you . . . . You'll reject is offer?

Most if una go dey come here dey blabb lies. . . . that's why so many celebrities don taste una finish
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Lax75(m): 1:28am On Oct 23, 2011
Naijaselgzee

Hmm, I wonder if that ur baby daddy dey wear "hear" ring. Hmmmm, me wonders. hee hee
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by 9janinja1(f): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2011
i would notice a guy with studs but thats it, no special treatment. my bro had dem like 7years back, he also braided his hair. people need to learn that you cant judge a book by its cover, just cos someone has a piercing doesn't mean they r razz or irresponsible. if a guy wants to wear it, its whatever.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by seedord247(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2011
9ja-ninja:

i would notice a guy with studs but thats it, no special treatment. my bro had dem like 7years back, he also braided his hair. people need to learn that you cant judge a book by its cover, just cos someone has a piercing doesn't mean they r razz or irresponsible. if a guy wants to wear it, its whatever.

swerry, Have you Notice me Lately. . . . I'm Naturally Endowed.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by 9janinja1(f): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

swerry, Have you Notice me Lately. . . . I'm Naturally Endowed.

am sure u r, am sure u r
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Lax75(m): 1:53am On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^
@Ninja.

Its ok. Just pray for him. He needs it. Trust me.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by Flygeriana(m): 1:54am On Oct 23, 2011
To each, his own.
Re: Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? by seedord247(m): 2:07am On Oct 23, 2011
9ja-ninja:

am sure u r, am sure u r

Sweery are you still using your Nokia . . . If you can be mine i promise to get you Black Berry Globe. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid / I Av Been Through More Than This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.