Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship (1658 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pls intellectuals needed , and more psychologists

A friend of mine who's in his final year aged (27) got his girlfriend of age (21) pregnant

They've been dating for (3) yrs and the guy is a Muslim and the lady is a Christian

Her dad is a pastor in one of the redeem churches (location withheld)

When it was 6 months of their relationship, the girl's parents told her to stay away from the boy because he's from a Muslim family

Her mom and dad personally pressurized her to send an SMS to the boy to end their relationship which she did and they broke up

Just late last year the girl in question chatted up this guy again professing love to him and giving him an assuring him that her parents won't be a barrier no more

They got back together again, just last month they made love and she's confirmed pregnant

She hasn't told her parents yet because she's scared , and she's threatening to run away from home which has given the boy serious concerns and very troubled minded at the moment

Pls note: this guy in question is still in his parents house , and his dad lives abroad but his mom is in Nigeria where they both live in
And they love each other %100

Dear Nairalanders your insights are needed on this issue on ground

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by icenti: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
What's with parents and deciding the future of their kids. Please don't remove the pregnancy. Na pikin no b infection.. confront the parents of the girl. Nothing fit happen. Don't let her remove it

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by ModestGal(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
A friend or you? Confess

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Openbusiness3: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
shocked This is a matter for family - romance experts. Me am just passing by. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Sammy07: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well, the solution is to tell her parents.

And let her reason with her parents that love is above religion.

They ain't the one in love.
It's her that's in love nah.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by StubbornGENIUS: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Say NO to religious discrimination.If they love each other that much,they should both elope to where the guy's father is staying overseas.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by GboyegaD(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
They are old enough to make decisions. Their parents will have to align to whatever they decide.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
They made love cheesy

Now Nairaland will bear the burden

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oga why are You Lying That It's Your Friend,

I Will Hold My Advise Till You Tell Us The Truth That You're The One That's Experiencing The Problem, not Your Friend grin grin
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga why are You Lying That It's Your Friend,

I Will Hold My Advise Till You Tell Us The Truth That You're The One That's Experiencing The Problem, not Your Friend grin grin

My gbola they rest sometimes grin honestly it's not me , I'm helping a friend to share it in here with my fellow amebor NL's
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Congratulations to them both.

They should enter into matrimony.

They were warned but chose to continue. Now they need not complain.

Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Vyzz: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
God forbid....

This one will not end in tears grin

I pray that it will be twins
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Vyzz:
God forbid....

This one will not end in tears grin

I pray that it will be twins
. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Bola146(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin Let them continue from where they started, they are not kids. Nobody was there when they were having sex, they should both think of how to fix the solution.

*Don't ever try abortion*
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Cuntofjezebel: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Send me her father's number let me help you call him
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by merieam16(f): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Pls intellectuals needed , and more psychologists

A friend of mine who's in his final year aged (27) got his girlfriend of age (21) pregnant

They've been dating for (3) yrs and the guy is a Muslim and the lady is a Christian

Her dad is a pastor in one of the redeem churches (location withheld)

When it was 6 months of their relationship, the girl's parents told her to stay away from the boy because he's from a Muslim family

Her mom and dad personally pressurized her to send an SMS to the boy to end their relationship which she did and they broke up

Just late last year the girl in question chatted up this guy again professing love to him and giving him an assuring him that her parents won't be a barrier no more

They got back together again, just last month they made love and she's confirmed pregnant

She hasn't told her parents yet because she's scared , and she's threatening to run away from home which has given the boy serious concerns and very troubled minded at the moment

Pls note: this guy in question is still in his parents house , and his dad lives abroad but his mom is in Nigeria where they both live in
And they love each other %100

Dear Nairalanders your insights are needed on this issue on ground
I dont get d fact dat u said" his mom is in Nigeria where they both live in nd they love each other 100%". Is he married 2 his mom or wat?

Anyways, it obvious d lady wats 2 become a baby mama by force cos i don't tink i see d two getting married. Obviously d guy is a mummy's boy so anytin momma says dat d final
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
merieam16:

@merieam16 i go beat u ooo
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by merieam16(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

@merieam16 i go beat u ooo
lolz

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
merieam16:

I dont get d fact dat u said" his mom is in Nigeria where they both live in nd they love each other 100%". Is he married 2 his mom or wat?

Anyways, it obvious d lady wats 2 become a baby mama by force cos i don't tink i see d two getting married. Obviously d guy is a mummy's boy so anytin momma says dat d final

Mummy what I meant was that " the guy lives in his dad's house in Nigeria where the mom also stays
He only comes home when he's on break from school "
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by merieam16(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mummy what I meant was that " the guy lives in his dad's house in Nigeria where the mom also stays
He only comes home when he's on break from school "
Okay, she would av 2 involve her parent anyways
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by baralatie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
see wahala
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
merieam16:
Okay, she would av 2 involve her parent anyways
Very strict parents , that don't even wanna hear of the guy's name
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2020
u need advice or ur friend, go straight to the point, nairaland Na faceless forum.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by NobleDeSage001: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Tell both parents and start marriage preparation...
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Sirjendon:
u need advice or ur friend, go straight to the point, nairaland Na faceless forum.
You're always full of negativity
Change your way of reasoning, I made it clear that I'm posting this on behalf of a friend
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dreyton36:

You're always full of negativity
Change your way of reasoning, I made it clear that I'm posting this on behalf of a friend

Of course, I deal wit many negative just to make dem positive. so, u re one of the negative vibes so am trying to change your life style to positive.
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sirjendon:

Of course, I deal wit many negative just to make dem positive. so, u re one of the negative vibes so am trying to change your life style to positive.
Ok sir
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Dreyton36: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
And the girl just confessed it to be a prank
She said she wanted to know if the boy will deny getting her pregnant if possible
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Alwaysachick: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bluezy13:
They made love cheesy

Now Nairaland will bear the burden

cheesy serious unwarranted burden
Re: A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
Ok sir
I love ur maturity, sorry for misunderstanding you.
u re the best dude.. God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty / Oshiomhole Has Been Contracted As Guest Dancer For Obaseki's Inauguration / She Is Rich And Wants Me To Marry Her But She Is Older Than Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.