Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty (1658 Views)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty by kings2all: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Birthday: Medikal drops Sexy bikini photo of Fella Makafui showing her Big Booty

Fella Makafui is marking her birthday and her husband is showing the other side of his wife that people haven't seen before.

The actress turns 25 today and her husband, Medikal, is celebrating her with an attention-grabbing photo. The rapper shared a bikini photo of Fella Makafui that leaves her assets on display.

He captioned the post:

Happy birthday rich Man’s wife. Love you boo, too many much more plenty blessings

SEE PICTURE AND POST HERE

Re: Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty by kings2all: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2020
dropping
Re: Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty by kings2all: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

She Is Rich And Wants Me To Marry Her But She Is Older Than Me. / Wake Wakie, In The Morning I Heard This Words And Was Like / False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.