Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Guys, How Do You Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Handle This? (1096 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Calapar(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello guys
I'd just go straight to the point. I'm a type of guy that values his time and doesn't like wasting precious time to get a babe. If I wanna bleep you, I'd tell you; if it's fwb I'd let you know, etc. I like defining the relationship from onset.
But I noticed something. Some girls form too hard to crack or are pure liabilities, I just delete their numbers straight including all the chats. If I've time, I block you. I've realised that they keep coming back. After a while, they'd start calling or chatting and I still ignore. If I don't need the person, I'd just ask her to come to my house.

How do you handle this: girls coming back? I don't have the time but they keep coming back.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by BabbanBura(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Calapar:
Hello guys
I'd just go straight to the point. I'm a type of guy that values his time and doesn't like wasting precious time to get a babe. If I wanna bleep you, I'd tell you; if it's fwb I'd let you know, etc. I like defining the relationship from onset.
But I noticed something. Some girls form too hard to crack or are pure liabilities, I just delete their numbers straight including all the chats. If I've time, I block you. I've realised that they keep coming back. After a while, they'd start calling or chatting and I still ignore. If I don't need the person, I'd just ask her to come to my house.

How do you handle this: girls coming back? I don't have the time but they keep coming back.

So?
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Openbusiness3: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
This life ehn. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Calapar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
The life no balance before....
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
They come back then fûck them pussy naw
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Kvng6464: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chop day go lol
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2020
If you want to forget about a girl, delete her chat and delete her number
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Calapar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kvng6464:
Chop day go lol

Na so, brother
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Calapar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
They come back then fûck them pussy naw

Sure! We no go tire
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Kvng6464: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Calapar:

Na so, brother
i dy tell u

Women Will Not Kill Us! DNA Is The Key! / Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains,difficult labour and miscariage. / Meet Lady Born With 2 Vagina, 2 Wombs & Two Cervixes,