Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1039 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / I Am Confused In My Relationship / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sleepaway(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Be calm give him little time or better still tell him about it so if it goes on and on like this then back off
Re: . by RiskyJoint95(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sleepaway:
Hi nairalanders
I'm not really new here, I deactivated my other account so this is a new one. That's probably not important but I'm really confused right now.
I met this guy after 2yrs ago, he was all cool, the extremely social type, his friends started talking to me about him and all, long story short we started dating. A few months in, he basically just stopped trying, no calls or any form of want to see me and even when I try to reach out he doesn't pick up. I even started doing mathematics in order to calculate the percentage of him picking up. Note we are in a distant relationship. Normally you'd expect your partner to ask for your sexy pictures you know, all those mushy moments. We became like strangers. Mostly "hey" "how are you" "hope you're good?" "Okay cool have a blessed day" kind of convo. Yes yes I knew it was over at that point so I let him know that it might just not be the right time for all of this. But no he won't have it. He keeps saying "he still loves me and there's no other girl". The thing is I'm not the loved up kind of girl so I'd rather be alone than be treated like an afterthought. I don't want to break up with him cause I made a promise on our first date. So it has to be him. What do I do? Do I call it off and forget the promise? Or just continue the normal convo and see where it leads?��

Very interesting
you're utterly confused
you like him and you've loved up.. period

May your confusing be over as soon as the lockdown is over

bless up
Re: . by jawalis(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
He’s fvcking a sweater pvssy. since it’s a long distance relationship, he’s been occupied by another lady hence you become side chick. And he’s obviously no more interested in you. The “I love you only” he said was just to keep you there. Future pvssy things. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thanks I'll consider it
I just hope we don't argue after that cause I might loose it tbh
ZINIBANKS:
Be calm give him little time or better still tell him about it so if it goes on and on like this then back off
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol Amen. I truly can't wait for freedom to freelance grin
RiskyJoint95:

Very interesting
you're utterly confused
you like him and you've loved up.. period

May your confusing be over as soon as the lockdown is over

bless up
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
He’s fvcking a sweater pvssy. since it’s a long distance relationship, he’s been occupied by another lady hence you become side chick. And he’s obviously no more interested in you. The “I love you only” he said was just to keep you there. Future pvssy things. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: . by jawalis(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Sleepaway:
Ouch
You might be right tho I've thought of that but aren't we all future pvssies shocked

Modify that sweater pvssy tho
no pvssy sweater than mine baby if he's fvcking another then it's just another pvssy this pvssy here is a spec cool cool
Did I just read those lines? Damn. You mean no pvssy can successfully compete yours?
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
That's the thing it's not a competition it's a fact. Anyways i spoke to him he's agreed that he's been messing up and apologized I think we'll be alright from here grin grin
jawalis:

Did I just read those lines? Damn. You mean no pvssy can successfully compete yours?
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Thanks guys cheesy grin kiss
Re: . by jawalis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sleepaway:
That's the thing it's not a competition it's a fact. Anyways i spoke to him he's agreed that he's been messing up and apologized I think we'll be alright from here grin grin
I wish you well
Re: . by RiskyJoint95(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sleepaway:
Lol Amen. I truly can't wait for freedom to freelance grin

Oya naa
make we gada freelance together
You will be getting free with me on the freelancing
Re: . by dukeprince50: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sleepaway:
Ouch
You might be right tho I've thought of that but aren't we all future pvssies shocked

Modify that sweater pvssy tho
no pvssy sweater than mine baby if he's fvcking another then it's just another pvssy this pvssy here is a spec cool cool
i did not read that

1 Like

Re: . by dukeprince50: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes everything doesnt go as we want, earlier this year, i lost a girlfriend of four years, it was so heartbreaking but im getting over it, life continues
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't mind o why shall I shy grin
RiskyJoint95:

Oya naa
make we gada freelance together
You will be getting free with me on the freelancing

Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin
dukeprince50:
i did not read that
Re: . by Sleepaway(f): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
Sometimes everything doesnt go as we want, earlier this year, i lost a girlfriend of four years, it was so heartbreaking but im getting over it, life continues
Re: . by RiskyJoint95(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sleepaway:
Oyaa let me have your whatsapp no Let's go there
Re: . by RiskyJoint95(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sleepaway:

You still haven't answered me oo
Re: . by solonubinho(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
RiskyJoint95:

You still haven't answered me oo

Lmao!!
Re: . by hashtagged(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is the best treatment to give a girl you don't like.
Just ignore them until they understand they are no longer wanted, it shatters their girly ego, and makes them have low self esteem. They they pack and go
Re: . by RiskyJoint95(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2020
solonubinho:

Lmao!!
@sleepaway don run oo
Re: . by natsuDragneel: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Sleepaway:
Hi nairalanders
I'm not really new here, I deactivated my other account so this is a new one. That's probably not important but I'm really confused right now.
I met this guy after 2yrs ago, he was all cool, the extremely social type, his friends started talking to me about him and all, long story short we started dating. A few months in, he basically just stopped trying, no calls or any form of want to see me and even when I try to reach out he doesn't pick up. I even started doing mathematics in order to calculate the percentage of him picking up. Note we are in a distant relationship. Normally you'd expect your partner to ask for your sexy pictures you know, all those mushy moments. We became like strangers. Mostly "hey" "how are you" "hope you're good?" "Okay cool have a blessed day" kind of convo. Yes yes I knew it was over at that point so I let him know that it might just not be the right time for all of this. But no he won't have it. He keeps saying "he still loves me and there's no other girl". The thing is I'm not the loved up kind of girl so I'd rather be alone than be treated like an afterthought. I don't want to break up with him cause I made a promise on our first date. So it has to be him. What do I do? Do I call it off and forget the promise? Or just continue the normal convo and see where it leads?��

Well sorry, but not all relationships can survive the "long distance" test, even worse if it's over longer periods...
Video calls, phone calls and pictures CAN'T take the place of physical contact and doing fun shii together...

This might not be your problem sha and certainly doesn't apply to all relationships...
Just a perception of why the fire is dying
Re: . by Bernice4ozodo(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Sleepaway:
Hi nairalanders
your promises are just words you said out of love/excitement

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen San Andreas? Movie Review / It Been A Minute / What I Found Out About Her, I Am Afraid. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.