Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? (1061 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Buzor16: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ?
their comment below will make u laugh out loud watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMweOCppDyU
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Denzee1997(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Yes I can
Afterall we all do it
�����
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nwibii: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Maybe or not
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
You mean N5million?? Actually I'm not a fan of cheating In relationship but for this offer, I think I'll have a second thought lol.......
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Which one is N5m, they normally do it for less than N30k.

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by raphretle: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2020
they have been doing it for free... how much more topping it with 5M...
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Fourwinds: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nwibii:
Maybe or not
shut up. You will do it
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by vanida6: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
I swear to God whom made heaven and earth even if u give me 20million i will never cheat my man cool dat guy wey love me wit all his life cheesy i never seen dis kind love wey dis guy dey play wit me sef cheesy e get me confused.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Temmylee01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shoooooooottttttssssss them holes ain't loyal, been cheat on us since Adam and Eve.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Temmylee01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
I swear to God whom made heaven and earth even if u give me 20million i will never cheat my man cool dat guy wey love me wit all his life cheesy i never seen dis kind love wey dis guy play wit me sef cheesy e get me confused.
if I slap you sense go rush come back ur head

3 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by vanida6: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Temmylee01:
if I slap you sense go rush come back ur head
u tink everybody is like u,,evryone get his/her own choice nd dat is my own i said their, if u tink money would separete u from ur love one's for me it none sad so blieve it or not daz my choice dere.

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Barney001: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
u tink everybody is like u,,evryone get his/her own choise nd dat is my own i said their, if u tink money would separete u from ur love one's for me it none sad so blieve it or not daz my choise dere.
Its choice hanty... tongue
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by vanida6: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Barney001:

Its choice hanty... tongue
thank u (8
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
I swear to God whom made heaven and earth even if u give me 20million i will never cheat my man cool dat guy wey love me wit all his life cheesy i never seen dis kind love wey dis guy dey play wit me sef cheesy e get me confused.
But you said in one of your comment that you want to be Lionel messi's girlfriend cause his gonna be earning #153M per day
Who no like better thing was what you even use to back it up,,so it's obvious you don't even love that your BF the way he love you
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMEN cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
5 M is too much that is a waste of useful resources
Gimme 500K I'll cheat on her and I'll also shit on her cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by vanida6: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But you said in one of your comment that you want to be Lionel messi's girlfriend cause his gonna be earning #153M per day
Who no like better thing was what you even use to back it up,,so it's obvious you don't even love that your BF the way he love you
re u following my comments around cheesy if i'm wit messi my guy will even love it cheesy no big deal
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
re u following my comments around cheesy if i'm wit messi my guy will even love it cheesy no big deal
Why won't he love it
When you're feeding him with that big boobs of yours
He won't leave you now even though you're dating Brazilian president cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by vanida6: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Why won't he love it
When you're feeding him that big boobs of yours
He won't leave you now even though you're dating Brazilian president cheesy
u re crazy cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
vanida6:
u re crazy cheesy
But your Bobbie big no be small that your BF dey enjoy you'll see you guys will get married he won't leave you cause of that Bobbie cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

The way you people are keeping tabs on people's comment's, am scared to comment ooo
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nwibii: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fourwinds:
shut up. You will do it

Be mannered please, I didn't mention you neither did I insult you. That's my opinion and not yours, do if you aren't okay with, maybe you do yourself a favour by staying mute.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by emkz: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some people cheat for free and some even pay to the person they are cheating with, you are asking if they'd do it for 5 million. In majority of the cases, it is not about the money.

Ask if they'd cheat if they have the opportunity and won't get caught.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Buzor16:
Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ?
their comment below will make u laugh out loud watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMweOCppDyU

Na some things are worth more than money. Things money can't buy for instance.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
5 M is too much that is a waste of useful resources
Gimme 500K I'll cheat on her and I'll also shit on her cool

Aww U are kinky ZINIBANKS grin
You are just bad hahaha
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The way you people are keeping tabs on people's comment's, am scared to comment ooo
You're free to make a comments but don't back it up with Lie's else you gonna get fished out within seconds
#Nairalandpolice# cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Recording Friend Wife In Bathroom When She Was Having Bath(video) / How I caught her in the act. what should I do. (Pictures) / IG Queen Sets Instagram On Fire With Her Twerking Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.