Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (42360 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Ogbuu101: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Are you sure you know what you're typing? Corruption cases hung on Fashola neck? You don't know what you're saying
Islamabad man,you lord and saviour thiefnuubu was the one who leaked d multi million naira borehole and website scam to the press through una nations newspaper propaganda machine.
I know you know all these but your work here is to distort public opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental, PDP are just child's play compared to APC
Shut up your mouth. Did PDP detect the massive corruption ongoing during their regime. Didn't they keep lip service and hid most of them when it was going on. It was after they left that monumental corruption were uncovered and people like you were shouting witch hunting. If PMB hid everything under the carpet how will they be detected. There are so many monumental corruption both past and present that needs to be investigated but Nigerians like you and are the ones frustrating such investigation. It is now a big risk putting Nigerians in most prime and delicate sectors and positions in the economy. They will always be found wanting
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by xynerise: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Shame of a government
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Kunleoyinda(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2020
God please come and rescue this country from all these our corrupt leaders.

2020: THERE IS NO REASON TO REMAIN A TENANT!
With our affordable home scheme and flexible payment plan, we at Arc-view Investment Limited believe you have no reason to remain a tenant.
Ok, here again is our offer

2 Bedroom- #6.5million
3 Bedroom- #9million

Payment plan- 3 years (Interest free), get keys to your apartment at 70% payment.

Name of the estate- TREASURE island estate, Mowe/Ofada

Title: C of O.

For more information please call or WhatsApp....07084549732.

TREASURE ISLAND Estate, Mowe/ofada is located along Sagamu Interchange very close to International Brewery. The estate follows the theme of our existing estate series in terms of serenity, ambiance, security, notch housing structures and amazing infrastructures.

What are you waiting for?. Buy now!
You can join us every Friday and Saturday for a visit to the estate.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by awoluyi(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2020
To all of you who have improvished the masses of this country, shame and dishonor shall be your portion and the works of your hands shall be the jackals.
In due season, you plunderers shall be plundered, and what you have greedily acquired will be taken over by others. May your names be blotted out of remembrance.
Why do you mercilessly decide to hold us down like this?
Remember, Dia is God o!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Exponential101: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental, PDP are just child's play compared to APC

Be fooling yourself, so the corruption was not there under PDP ba ?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
engrtee:
is she exposing him for vengeance or for justice to prevail?

it doesn't matter
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by saajus: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Dele Farotimi
Realdeals:
One man said "Don't die in their war"
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Asadujames202(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Misguided Nigerian youths

Yes, hushpuppi is our problem

Once FBI put away hushpuppi forever

Nigeria will be competing with America

according to misguided Nigerian youth
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Calmcat: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2020
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.

God is NOT coming down from heaven to help Nigeria.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ylaa(f): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Recharge and get paid is the answer to poverty. Come join us and you will not regret.. From 5k to 100k you get your own VTU licence to operate. Even banks have left their primary duties to selling VTU. So if banks can do it, Y can't you?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Openbusiness3: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.
they are not "our leaders". Who born monkey to be leader. They are nothing but thieves in power. They have no leadership in them whatsoever. They are not leaders. They are Crass thieves!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Codes151(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
She is hiding sth.
It’s not about going to make noise on the media.
When them appoint Akpabio? When covid19 start?

Nddc Dey under audit.
Only approved contract is Palliatives and na PMB order
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ylaa(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Recharge and get paid is the answer to poverty. Come join us and you will not regret.. From 5k to 100k you get your own VTU licence to operate. Even banks have left their primary duties to selling VTU. So if banks can do it, Y can't you? Interested? Ask me how?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by tundess: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
The bigger question in all this inter-admin clashes is how fit is PMB for office ? I cannot believe that a president will not be aware of these tensions right across his cabinet; Ministers briefing against others; Governors fracturing party structure; Security chiefs absent from duty etc.
It's never ending. I heard that the current ADC to the First Lady was previously the ADC to Gov. Yahaya Bello, a man who orchestrated the most violent election buildup in the history of Kogi state. He carried his penchant for violence to Aso Rock which resulted in the standoff between the First Lady's staff and other personnel.
I cannot believe the President is compos mentis and yet allows this disorder to occur.
It's clear he is not fit for office; either physically, which restricts how many hours he can work a day ( hence his late CoS being the de facto President ) or mentally (he cannot remember what he was briefed on an hour ago) or both.
The persistence of Magu and the security chiefs in position by this president defy explanation without entertaining the fact that this man is deeply out of his depth.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Eroms4life17(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Watching Akpabio interview, one thing is clear. HE IS GUITY. Throughout he was boasting of Forensic auditing. Lemme tell you, those Auditors have been bought over already. The woman levelled weighty allegations. Am waiting for him to file a defamation lawsuit against her. His thug tried to stop her from granting interview. He bragged about his achievements as governor which nobody can verify if those projects are still functioning today. He mocked her for having married 4 husbands. What does that have to do with these allegations? As a political thinker and a reasonable individual, put two and two together. I strongly believe that most of that woman's accusations are actually true.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
mvem:
Southerners complaining about Northerners doing them wrong. What of this case of NDDC, who should be blamed if not a self- inflicted problem
tell them,they are first of all doing themselves
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by KIDfurniture(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Mark my word this day.. all they have stolen . They will vomit it someday. Their children will waste everything .let them continue stealing and looting
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by vRendoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Mr President underestimated the rot. He dey fear self now!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Chicastle:
PDP is bad, A.P.C is Worse

My brother is not about APC or PDP they are all the same set of people. The Akpabio we are talking about was in PDP before he decamped to APC. Is not the party is the people. All politicians are corrupt even the youth will do worse. Corruption has sinked into our bone marrow.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by cnandy: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Buhari resign. You have failed our nation

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by whizbee(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2020
This is just shameful, a whole minister of the federal republic
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by BERNIMOORE: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Mark my word this day.. all they have stolen . They will vomit it someday. Their children will waste everything .let them continue stealing and looting
but what of those graduates without jobs ....is it fair? Who do they offend? Ok o.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2020
toyotamuscle:
Good morning nairaland.my name is sam,I want to beg cos I have been jobless for over a year now and now am sick.i went to the hospital and the doctor said that its appendix, that I will be operated on.the operation should be carried out fast. but I don't have the money . Please my good people any amount you can help me with God will surely bless you.help a dieing man.the total fee with medications is 150,000 naira.pls any amount you can help me with. I ll be happy. my number is 0705297610.my account number is 602085598 keystone bank.account name is chukwuemeka samuel i.thanks I no my God sent helper is here.

Uncle I saw you using obscene words barely few days ago to describe the female Instruments and also, you made fun of a girl who opened a thread to talk about her trials with her Dad. It's not like I'm saying that that's why nobody will give you a dime here, I'm just wondering why you have suddenly developed all these illness and are in dire need of help barely few days after you were freely talking about obscene sexual intercourse moves and poking fun at people. It all goes to show how much of a liar you are! Even if you aren't even a liar, NL is not an NGO, go and meet your family and friends to help you. Stop disgracing yourself and splattering your account number everywhere talmbout "I want to beg" gringrin. If you feel that anyone in their right minds will copy your account number and send you money, then you really need to have your head examined!

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Harmlesspill:
I weep sincerely and some adults here still play games of region!!
I don't care you region but one thing I always opt for is that justice may be served no matter who is involved.
If it's my dad so be it!!
What are we even saying,, people are dying out of hunger and some people are so foolish to support one selfish person because he or she comes from his region.
I weep again!!
Unfortunately 99% of the youths are in self cum systemic imprisonment cos of region,religion,tribe,parties,monetary gains etc...It is a long way to go,which mostly seem mission impossible to salvage the situation of Nigeria,for the weapons(youths) needed to fight for a better country, is found wanting.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by chlowi(f): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Imagine .... the line ... if Akpabio asks me to kill , ill kill first before asking why....... My God , What a country .....
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2020
APC, what did Nigerians do wrong by giving you people the mandate to turn this country round for Good, instead you people want to finish us with corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by obailala(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Tufiakwa.... I always shake my head in disgust whenever people praise governors of the big 4 states of doing well.... Lagos, Delta, Rivers and most especially, Akwa-Ibom; with the kind of revenue accruing to those states, they have no excuse not to be like Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by DModeCntStopMe: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
God

I'm really short of words.

Damnnn
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by cnandy: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
I have always known Godswill Akpabio is a thief, he’s taken his heist at the NDDC to a whole new heights. The APC will bury the Nigeria treasury before 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.