Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (42357 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
obyrich:
These are very serious allegations.

And those allegations are true..
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by 7lives: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=EmmaOgbu post=91629602]
The same person who looted when he was a sitting governor, jumped overnight to APC because EFCC were after him.
Now he is still looting the money meant for the development of his own people Nigerdeltans. After we will be complaining that Northerners are using our money to develop north.[/quote

Na una oil money, e no concern us.
Won nja ni ile keji o Kan wa.]

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Patrioticman007(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Jadeng:
Sometimes I think Nigeria got her independence Unprepared and too early...
My opinion.

The over sabi elite of 1960's used Cesarean Section (CS) to give birth to Nigeria, when the pregnancy was just in its second trimester.

Keeping such a baby alive is an Herculean task.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

It was OMO.AGEGE That first led the Thug into.the Senate chamber's to steal mace while security agents watch.like mumu till they left with no arrest

Akpabio follow suit again bringing thugs into Senate enquiry chamber to humiliate an MD you would ask if visitors have a tag to even allow no member inside that chambers

During Jonathan regime there was decorum

Buhari has lost total control

From fighting insurgency to

kidnapping to ballot snatching to convid19 Ncdc mismanagement

to Palliative Super stealing under Hajia farouq in trillions to Efcc re looting of enemies seized assets

to soldiers resignations from duty the very first time in Nigeria history when soldiers sited low morale as reason WHICH NEVER HAPPEN UNDER JONATHAN

YOU CAN BET THAT
and many more Please cover your face in shame.

This is an emergency situation
Where was the decorum when honourable members are scaling fence/gates?
Where was civility(demoy) In daylight robbery of ekiti and Osun APC members in 2014 GUBER polls?
Where was civility when Dasuki loaded billions of Naira on truck out of CBN?
Where was INTEGRITY when Diezani distributed loads of cash to all state of the federation for 2014/15 elections?
How many local government did BH controls under GEJ's administration? Don't let us remember the past, GEJ was a calamity that befell Nigeria. Attrocities in his administration led us into recession.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by 7lives: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
michoim:
PDP story. The so called former NDDC MD, how much work did she do with NDDC money, before Akpabio came?....

E be like say your own brain still dey function, get a good helmet they will soon be here to stone you.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

I have anoda account, grin
You can still quote me with it cool
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Kindledlight(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=feedthenation post=91622615]PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental,PDP are just child's play compared to APC

That is a big fat lie,fine there is corruption now but in one way or the other they are being exposed because there are still some ministers or head of parastatals that still believe in fight against corruption and will not compromise but under PDP you will not see where minister disagreed with head of any agencies trying to expose corruption,am not surprised because even the presidents were the one that supervise the sharing of money,who get what and what!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by BERNIMOORE: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Prestonvic:

it's possible she is trying to blackmail him.

long before Akpabio became a minister, pipelines were always attacked in Niger Delta and MD of NDDC at those times were never sacked because pipelines attacked.
so why is her own different?

so how possible is it that a former governor, senator and a minister will blow up pipelines?

she may have been bitter with Akpabio because she was sacked.
if you listen to her, all she wants is for President Buhari to sack Akpabio

Hear yourself,

Udom Emmanuel made the same allegations and that's why akpabio annoited in Apc lost out to pdp because of akpabio shaddy mafia deals

So just shut up
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by chozzy: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2020

The worst of it is that Buhari will
not take any action.

This president is the worst in Nigeria's history

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by PayCircle: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
May God help us all.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by idahme(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
What a country! There are 2 sides to this story! When I listened to Godswill on ARISE NEWS last night, I realised that the NDDC as a government institution has failed the people of the Niger Delta. Over 19 years of existence, the organization could not have their own office but using rented apartment till recently.
Let the woman go and rest, if Akpabio is evil, then the evil will catch up with him someday...

You don't have to throw weighty issues like that to the dustbin, Akpabio should be investigated.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Wize1: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
isn't that heartless? Yet they appear innocent

Most people don’t know the extent of evil politicians go in this country. The country is ruled mostly by charlatans, occult, dirty criminals and murderers. It’s not ordinary systemic issues that a country can’t fix power for 60years, or is that the constant pipeline bombings and militia or Boko haram? Govs, Senators, Ministers and politicians are respsonsible.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Mars16(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who sent the thugs? Keep exposing yourselves like Ize-Iyamu and Obaseki.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by YoungAncient1: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
She came to my house and told me I have5 minutes
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Agugbadin: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria is failed country where politicians move about with thugs, Joy said the truth.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Seun360(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
All these are frivolous accusation just to tarnish the good works of Akpabio.
Planned work from the Ijaws and Rivers people.
#CheapAllegations.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Judas Iscariot is coming home.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Segzy19: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akpabio was well known for all these things when he was in the pdp. Do you expect him to change because he moved to APC? He is an ant chasing sugar all about. Remember, ants will always chase sugar irrest if where the sugar is. If you like keep the sugar in the gutter or soakaway, before you know it you will see ants trooping in and out.

Akpabio is like that. He realised there is no (sugar) money in PDP again, hence he decided to chase the sugar (money) to APC. He is not their to serve but to chase the money....
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Mamijoh(f): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amen and Amen
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
ERockson:
Don't tell us this is one of Buhari ministers that buhari waited for six months to select so he won't choose the bad egg. grin
But you don't believe osunbande ate N4B Efcc money abi?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
tonee1:

SMH.. who ban help? If they ban him,does it subtract from his income? I honestly don't understand how people reason sha.. celebrating banning like an achievement.. am not surprise sha cos na buhari followers fit do this kind thing

Leave him, it's his sole achievement in life banning me, I hope it adds to his income in real life and helps his dwindling self esteem and worth! People that don't have sense of worth is real life are d people that find solace in inflicting pain on people, buh if wat he thinks is trying t make me pained, I'm not, I have so many other things that keeps me busy and is fun for me!
@ThatFairGuy is just nothing but a silly person

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by oomakinwa: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
One day bush meat go catch the huntet
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Apination(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.
Someone who said what money cannot do, more money will do, is it that kind of human being you expect to be content undecided
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by kinguwem: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bekool:

I watched it on channels tv yesterday it was a national embarrassment for nigeria I never believed sen. Akpabio could ever go so low. This country doesn't have any future with extremely corrupt politicians like akpabio presiding over the affairs of nigeria.
Are you trying to say the woman's hands are clean. She can equally stage manager events to attract public sympathy. Instead of accounting for funds spent under her administration she is blabbing.
How can Akpabio blow pipelines? Do pipelines pass through his village, foolish woman. This is one of the reasons Nigerian women don't do well in politics. They are too emotional & most times think from their anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.