Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home (28723 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
Rubbish as usual.

What is team of the tournament?

Bernado Silva was the best player of the tournament.
Guedes scored the winning goal in the final while Ronaldo was putting in a disasterclass.

Without them stepping up in the final while Ronaldo was flopping Portugal would have lost that final.

Fact.
Same Ronaldo that brought them to the final.. Have sense.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
Why not count for Messi from the season that Ronaldo joined la liga?
Small pikin sense.

Goals
Assists
La Liga player of the season
La Liga titles
Copa del Rey titles
El Classico goals
El Classico wins

Give us the above results between Messi and Ronaldo.

Small pikin sense!
Why must i count his goals from the day Ronaldo joined la liga when he was there all along till Ronaldo left. Are you normal?

Anyways,

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Same Ronaldo that brought them to the final.. Have sense.
But when Messi takes Argentina to the final time after time after time without Eder or Guedes to score in the final, you still think Messi is thrash for Argentina!

See your sense for coffin.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

[s]Why must i count his goals from the day Ronaldo joined la liga when he was there all along till Ronaldo left. Are you normal?

Anyways[/s],
grin

90 percent of the people who think Ronaldo is better than Messi are girls and faggs.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
But when Messi takes Argentina to the final time after time after time without Eder or Guedes to score in the final, you still think Messi is thrash for Argentina!

See your sense for coffin.

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

90 percent of the people who think Ronaldo is better than Messi are girls and faggs.
99 percent of those that think Messi is better have sad lives, terrible childhood and are short.
CR7 is 100 times better than him
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

The last time Argentina won a trophy was in 1993.

Messi played his first Senior tournament in 2006.

That is 13 years later.

So Messi must be a God then for Argentina to be divided into 2 eras;

Before Messi and After Messi.

Stoopid logic!

Argentina Football team before Messi 50 years in existence; Messi all time top Scorer.

Argentina Football team before Messi 50 years in existence;
Messi all time Assist provider.

Argentina before Messi - No Olympic Gold. After Messi Olympic Gold.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

99 percent of those that think Messi is better have sad lives, terrible childhood and are short.
CR7 is 100 times better than him
[b][/b]Even Ronaldo will slap you for saying this.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
The last time Argentina won a trophy was in 1993.

Messi played his first Senior tournament in 2006.

That is 13 years later.

So Messi must be a God then for Argentina to be divided into 2 eras;

Before Messi and After Messi.

Stoopid logic!

Argentina Football team before Messi 50 years in existence; Messi all time top Scorer.

Argentina Football team before Messi 50 years in existence;
Messi all time Assist provider.

Argentina before Messi - No Olympic Gold. After Messi Olympic Gold.

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=FuckDaMods post=91669860][/quote]That is the comment of a humble, patriotic and team player.
Not some egotistc and self centered fool.

Same way; if he had won 6 Ballon dors and not won any single trophy for Barcelona.
He would also say "I will swap my 6 Ballon dors to win a trophy with Barca"...

Individually Messi has excelled for Argentina much much more than Ronaldo has excelled individually for Portugal.

What he wants to win is something for the team and the country.

He is humble and generous like that.

cheesy cool
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
That is the comment of a humble, patriotic and team player.
Not some egotistc and self centered fool.

Same way; if he had won 6 Ballon dors and not won any single trophy for Barcelona.
He would also say "I will swap my 6 Ballon dors to win a trophy with Barca"...

Individually Messi has excelled for Argentina much much more than Ronaldo has excelled individually for Portugal.

What he wants to win is something for the team and the country.

He is humble and generous like that.

cheesy cool
Still doesn't make him better than CR7
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Still doesn't make him better than CR7
Only girls and faggs
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Querty(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
where are you based?

I'm based in Jos sir
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
Only girls and faggs
Bettter than sadists and wretched humans
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
you just go online to spew trash on daily basis

Hater spotted!! U avnt really told me wat u really hate about me Mr. Man, haters get stitches ! So stop the hate okay!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Heathrow44:

Hater spotted!! U avnt really told me wat u really hate about me Mr. Man, haters get stitches ! So stop the hate okay!
mumu which time mourinho win ucl with Madrid and Chelsea ordinary google you no fit check yet you still day argue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shares Throwback Photo / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.