Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home (28720 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Penaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by krushdripper(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2020
..and penaldistic penaldo drew back a point for the day, how interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Sheunma: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Penaldo! Meanwhile, Trump wear mask for public, remain Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Slimdaddy2: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders, please I need your assistance to. am a private school teacher that as been at home since the coronavirus outbreak only surviving with the home lessons I organized. I just received a mail from a Microfinance bank I submitted my application to for an interview tomorrow but am very down at the moment don't have any cash on for T FARE tomorrow. I don't want to miss this opportunity please my people. Someone should please come to my aid
Access bank. thanks

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by TheSTreetman: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2020
D4donnn:

Try watch everything and see the one on one he missed because he couldn't control the ball well

What about the one he controlled well and keeper punches it away.. You people are never satisfied..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2020
sureteeboy:
I'm sure Juventus will still sack this Sarri sooner or later. That team is now extremely average

Juve should reach out to mourinho ! Juve should make that decision now if they ever hope with win the UCL having one of the best players in d world at their front line with de legit at midfield, with d best Italian defenders at d back line, juve needs a whole new make over, the midfield in juve and attack is wat is lacking , the defense is ok but still needs strengthing so that every body would be at his best
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by jasent(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2020
sureteeboy:
I'm sure Juventus will still sack this Sarri sooner or later. That team is now extremely average
And yet they lead.that's to tell you how far Italian league have deteriorate.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by barrypro: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Ronaldo is the greatest of all time. No CAP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Atalanta won that game, as far as I'm concerned!!!... That was some serious balling tbh.

Atalanta, A.C Milan, and Napoli should keep up this improvement and form... Mr. Sarri and Conte, see una life!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

Juve should reach out to mourinho ! Juve should make that decision now if they ever hope with win the UCL having one of the best players in d world at their front line with de legit at midfield, with d best Italian defenders at d back line, juve needs a whole new make over, the midfield in juve and attack is wat is lacking , the defense is ok but still needs strengthing so that every body would be at his best

Mourinho??! Why??!... How is that not backwardness??!...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by uunwanaobong3: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Var and senseless penalties are really destroying the most beautiful game indeed............ I am very sure that Madrid is confidence of getting their own penalties by tomorrow to win la liga through var................... Just for Juventus not to lose to Atalanta yesterday they have to award them 2 penalties,?

Big teams such as man utd, real Madrid, Liverpool, Juventus and Bayern Munich are really benefitting from var

Var is one technology that enable FA and management board to officially rig or fix matches for their favorite teams without any consequences..................... Without var Liverpool will not win the league after 30 years........ Without var Madrid will not win the league after 5 years.

So var is indeed breaking record for traditional sleeping giants like Madrid and Liverpool to win their league after so many years of sleeping

Var is a cancer to football that has been brought in by traditional big clubs to dominate for ages since financial fair play has so far fail.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Madrid winning mancity in champions league through var......... Maybe 4 penalties will be awarded to Madrid that day

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ThierryJay: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Listen to this - A staggering 40% of all Ronaldo's goals in Seria A this season have been penalties. A classic case of stats padding!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by AsawanaDgreat: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
CR7 my man
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by sureteeboy(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:

I guess u Don't know the form Atlanta dey now
They have won 9 straight matches before juve match , if not that last minute hand ball , they almost won the match
It's not just about Atalanta being impressive. Juventus has been very poor lately. Even some of their wins are just scrap wins by a goal or two

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Mursz: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
This Atalanta team no dey play at all o! Them no dey fear any team.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2020
eazylion001:
wailers will still wail.

Cr7 is just blessed and he knows how to make wailers keep wailing.

When he looses a penalty : Dem go wail

When he scores: Dem go wail

When his team losses a trophy : Dem go wail

When his team Wins a trophy: Dem go wail

When he speaks at a press conference: Dem go wail

When he ignores the press : Dem go wail

Cr7 is the real G.O.A.T dat gives wailers sleepless night

Like for Cr7.
Share for Wailers ...
bro you have said it all ... let them wailers continue to wail

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:

I guess u Don't know the form Atlanta dey now
They have won 9 straight matches before juve match , if not that last minute hand ball , they almost won the match
uf Juventus get sense let them sack that Sarri and hire that Atlanta coach
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hmm, backwardness!! Haha, who has won more UCL than mourinho in d last 6yrs ask uralf that and rethink of how a serial UCL winner wouldn't be d best choice for juve
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Rossonero: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2020
logon599:
Atalanta, AC Milan, Lazio, Inter and Napoli have been doing some great advert for Italian football of recent. If the league started post covid their league table would be looking very interesting now.
You can say that again..how i wish all these matches were played under normal circumstance. Next season will tough though.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

Hmm, backwardness!! Haha, who has won more UCL than mourinho in d last 6yrs ask uralf that and rethink of how a serial UCL winner wouldn't be d best choice for juve

So, he won the UCL with Man United!!! He is about to win it with Spurs!!!... Issokay!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by molbic(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Ronaldo should stop celebrating whenever he scores a penalty but the way he was pointing at dybala like he's telling him not to try his patience by the way hes still the goat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Penaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by jumper524(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
28 goals 11 penalties. mtcheew. even sterling is a better player to Rinaldo this season..

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by SirMichael1: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2020
...and it's Penaaaaldoooo!! What a mavelous penalty kick, displacing the keeper and finding itself in the back of the net. No other player have scored better, no other player have scored more tap-ins, no other player have scored more penalties, no other player have the highest goal in Juve and clearly at this rate, we've not seen the best of him at 35yrs.

Penaldo has done it again, proving his critics that he's the best, proving once again that he is the champion, the king of penalties! That's undisputed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

who the f*ck is mourinho the dead one or the controversial one ..if Juve they watch all the bullcrap Sarri day make Juve team play let them bring back allegri or this Atlanta coach after the end of the season simple
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Peace666: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Penaldo on the beat grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

i swear mourinho of all people when allegri day there and that Atlanta coach
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Mursz:
This Atalanta team no dey play at all o! Them no dey fear any team.
forget PSG will still knock them out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shares Throwback Photo / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.