Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home (28728 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by openmine(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
owowa145:

Bro, d rule of Soccer is like B-ball where there is notin like ball to leg.. . Once ball touches d hand be it intentional or not, it is consider a foul but, officials are giving the liberty and discretion to choose to be lenient or not on unintended handballs.. In Atalantas case, d referee went by the book. Period.
Like I said which you intentionally ignored,the last one was 'harsh' because Muriel didn't even know where the ball was....this was what I said while admitting that it was my opinion!
Please read carefully next time to avoid unnecessary back and forth!
Thank you!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by earnit3: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by pek(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

shocked grin, I'm not a calendar na!
Then stop lying.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Messi has 700 goals with 89 penalties.

Ronaldo has 723 goals with 125 penalties.
You are a great liar... Messi has 117 penalties or so
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
joshuaidibia:

OMG!!!! Messi Don take many pk but the guy no sabi score o. Ronaldo get better conversion rate pass cos he scores most of his PK
Messi has 117 penalties... Don't mind that mofo
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by osazuwa23: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
messi is a goat greatest of all time who scores goals that are not penalty unlike penaldo grin
Dalil8:

How about this autistic dwarf?

Mr Eibar, Pessi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905274_11850995screenshot20200630153359crop720x655jpeg05962ba19719c40c9076030e4d254103_jpeg6c6c7eaa4dda69ec7b6717dfe513e9af
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThierryJay:

That's false. So if CR7 took 114 penalties, how come he has scored 125 penalties?

Note that Messi did not take a higher number of penalties than CR7. Of course CR7 is a better penalty taker, but that is not because Messi took a higher number of penalties than him. See the facts below as at today:

Messi has scored 90 penalties out of 116 attempts
CR7 has scored 125 penalties out of 149 attempts
So why do you guys talk as if Messi has taking only 2 penalties since his career started? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Bloody liar.

I do not have the current stats as at July 2020 but as at February 2019 Messi had taken 110 penalties and Ronaldo had taken 139 penalties.

Who taught you to lie like this?
So Messi has so much penalties and yet you guys have the nerve to troll CR7 with penalties

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

[s]You are a great liar... Messi has 117 penalties or so[/s]
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You are a great liar... Messi has 117 penalties or so
Is English Language your problem?

I said Messi has 700 goals with 89 penalties, I did not say that he has taken 89 penalties."

Little wonder you didn't also say "it's a lie Ronaldo has 146 penalties.

Ronaldo has taken about 145 Messi has taken about 117.

Ronaldo has scored about 130 Messi has scored about 90.

Do you understand the English now?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

So Messi has so much penalties and yet you guys have the nerve to troll CR7 with penalties
We troll him because he hussles for them.

He loves them.

Imagine him scoring 723 Goals in 1000 games and having 130 of them penalties.

And then you want to compare him with Messi who has 700 goals in only 850 games and having 90 as penalties.

They are not mates.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Assists are not more important than goals.

We celebrate both goals and assists.

Ronaldo 723 Goals in over 1000 matches.

Messi 702 Goals in 850 matches.

Messi 250 Assists.
Ronaldo 180 Assists.

Goals Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
Assists Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
You sure it's not 3000 matches for Ronaldo..
Ronaldo Still has the best goal ratio in la liga where he met Messi and left. There are levels to these things mahn... Messi is a small boy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Moura7(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Something dey worry you for head. Messi last 3 goals 2 was penalty. His last 3 international goals was also PK. Immobile who is top scorer also have 11 penalty goals as Ronaldo. So what is your problem exactly? If PK was that easy a certain dwarf will be looking at his international trophy by now. Do you think pk is easy? Do you know the burden on those players shoulders? Messi have more PK than Ronaldo but Ronaldo only have a better conversion rate. Please get your facts right before you type poo.

Joke....show me the stats were Messi has more PKs than Ronaldo, and pls you guys should stop referring to Messi's penalty miss against Chile like it was the reason they lost the final. What of the 2015 Copa finals where he was the only Argentine that scored his penalty and they rest lost theirs, what of the 2008 UCL finals where Ronaldo missed his own PK but ManU still won?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fox12:
Anyone who compares Ronaldo with Messi obviously does not know Notin about Football.
The only way Ronaldo impact in a game is with a goal(penalties).
Messi Lords the Pitch with or without a goal.
Like for Ronaldo...Share for Messi.
Look at this looser grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Moura7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Ronaldo Still has the best goal ratio in la liga where he met Messi and left. There are levels to these things mahn... Messi is a small boy

yeah..you're right. Ronaldo has a better goal ratio than Messi in laliga but Messi still has a much better goal ratio than. Ronaldo all around and this is even minus all the penalties he has laid off for Suarez, Neymar and even Coutinho. Plus will you agree that from the time Ronaldo came to laliga to the time he left, Messi still surpassed him both in goals and assists??
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Eder and Bernado Silva say hi!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Moura7:

yeah..you're right. Ronaldo has a better goal ratio than Messi in laliga but Messi still has a much better goal ratio than. Ronaldo all around and this is even minus all the penalties he has laid off for Suarez, Neymar and even Coutinho. Plus will you agree that from the time Ronaldo came to laliga to the time he left, Messi still surpassed him both in goals and assists??
That's because he remained in one club all his life while CR7 switched leagues and needed time to adapt.
If CR7 played all his life in real madrid una no go get mouth talk.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by maxibrainz02(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Moura7(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

That's because he remained in one club all his life while CR7 switched leagues and needed time to adapt.
If CR7 played all his life in real madrid una no go get mouth talk.

Yeah.... there's some level of truth to your assumption but would you also agree that if Messi has played the same amount of games CR7 has played, he'd be way ahead of CR7 in goals?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by FuckDaMods: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Moura7:

Yeah.... there's some level of truth to your assumption but would you also agree that if Messi has played the same amount of games CR7 has played, he'd be way ahead of CR7 in goals?
If they had both played the same number of games under the same conditions, they'll be equal if being generous to Messi. CR7 scored way more than Messi at age 33
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by obonujoker(m): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2020
tesppidd:
*6 Ballon dors
*1 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball
*Top Goals against Real Madrid, Athletico *Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal.
*700 Goals, 250 Assists with less than 90 penalties.

Gerroura here mehn...

What about the penalty that cost him Copa America??
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by MINORU: 4:02am On Jul 13, 2020
You and hate is like five and six

And haters are always poor

Lol
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Querty:
Ronaldo is an awesome player. I love him.

Please check my signature..
where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2020
pek:
Can you quote the year please.
you day mind the fool
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Heathrow44:

shocked grin, I'm not a calendar na!
you just go online to spew trash on daily basis
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Rubbish as usual.

What is team of the tournament?

Bernado Silva was the best player of the tournament.
Guedes scored the winning goal in the final while Ronaldo was putting in a disasterclass.

Without them stepping up in the final while Ronaldo was flopping Portugal would have lost that final.

Fact.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Why not count for Messi from the season that Ronaldo joined la liga?
Small pikin sense.

Goals
Assists
La Liga player of the season
La Liga titles
Copa del Rey titles
El Classico goals
El Classico wins

Give us the above results between Messi and Ronaldo.

Small pikin sense!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
you just go online to spew trash on daily basis

Hmm, av u bothered using ur google b4, go & check d UCL titles won by mourinho!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2020
60% Of His Goals Are Penalties.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tfash96(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the fans of one midget that celebrated his 700 career goal with penalty will start crying now as if the penalty is that easy to score their asun goat wouldn't have got international trophy
If it's by international trophy Dani Alves is better than Messi and Ronaldo combined even Mbappe is better than both of them..Reason it
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Sunsets: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
So good with penalties that he is called Penaldo
sanity12:
Nice One

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Zimbabwe’s Football Team Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Super Eagles Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.