Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father (60402 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good
..... Didn't you hear ? ..... HE RECONCILED WITH MONEY grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Fhowe: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Shutt up old man. U allowed ur daughter to marry ur age mate because of money
Wetin him gain if him no reconcile . Is it not better for one old man to be phucking his daughter (atleast it has been legalized with marriage) than for his daughter to be phucking different old men all in the name of prostitution .THIS LIFE NO BALANCE E GET WHY

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by SweetCarrots: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Professional Graphic Design Services
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Mr keep your story. A real strong and no nonsense dad always stand their ground so keep your reconcillation shit story everybody know brown stuffs has exchange hands abeg.

A woman you called wife embarrassed you and give your misguided daughter out as bride to alien looking grandfather and you are telling story. Who does that

Pls next story abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by brain54(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good
not everyone is money conscious

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Hezmatosky: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
The reason you keep marrying is because you ve not married a Delta Ibo woman. They're lovely, peaceful etc but don't take them for granted. You want peace? give them peace. You want love? give them love. You want joy? give them joy. Deltans all the way smiley that's why Ibos are rushing us grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Lol

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
All these folks talking about money have low IQ.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by sofiscatedmoron: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

What money?

The way you guys hype this Ned Nwoko, one would think he's worth up to N10b (< $25m).
U dont know ned

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Princedapace(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
robinso01:

Everything is not about money.
You don't expect the man to be fighting his grandson, because he's fighting his daughter and in-law.
Same way one of the p square celebrated his twin brother's children.

Thank u o. Many Nigerians see money as everything. Ur woman cheats, they will say make money, they also forget that many politicians in Abuja have their wives cheating every now and then grin
The over glorification of money is why people go into politics and loot without mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Motivational324: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2020
‪Nigerian Air force Emergency Response Team ������☑️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujYYlD_UU4
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by 8stargeneral: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Shutt up old man. U allowed ur daughter to marry ur age mate because of money
What do u expect d father to do, kill his daughter ,he will only advice, if she say no u allow her to choose her life... D man is a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dalil8: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Do you work for him?

No. He's a client grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Sermwell(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Isaacvin:

Why is everyone attacking this comment

It is TRUE! Money is good, imagine Ned is a poor man(a truck pusher or vulcanizer). * Think about it*
you are still obviously a kid!! So you mean you will continue to keep malice with your daughter and your first grandson just because your daughter married a vulcanizer?? You have alot of growing ups to do!!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Allwell96: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Eastson:
Lol, this man is full of rusbbish.

He wants his own share at all costs.
His share of what? Don't you think it's at the point where Ned came for the girl's hand in marriage that the father would take his share? This man vehemently opposed that marriage from the beginning, this is to show you that it's not about the money. At this point, he has no choice because of the grandchild, which is every father/mother's joy.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Openbusiness3: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
shocked So everyone is just going to pretend as if they didn't read Ned Nwoko say that he has target to reach Is it target for number of wives or target for number of children cuz ayam not understanding oh. Somebody shul explain na sad
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by grammarian247(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by benawi: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Randy100:
please what would you have done if you are the father. I am interested in what you will do?

Before the marriage make sure the child is under you, fight for custody of the child if you are no longer together with the mother. Then take broom to sweep out the old man whenever he comes to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.

Regina's dad was already useless from the start by not being there for her daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nackzy: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Why wouldn't you them born you well
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by davillian(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2020
The father be like
This my age mate banging my daughter..
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by clickwtB(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
OOOPS WHEN YOU ARE SUPER RICH THEY WONT CARE EVEN IF YOU ARE A HINDU!!!!
ALHAMDULILLAH grin grin grin
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by perdollar(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
that allah in whose name mohd carried out all the crimes against humanity wl rot in hell wt u n his other followers
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by dboY1123(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
good day, please is the registration for voters card and National Identification number NIMC still in progress?

Thanks
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Jabarzee(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2020
See wetin money go cause
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Shivah: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Money speaks
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dalil8: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U dont know ned

And you know him? undecided
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by KosyJerry(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Iceyjayz: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

No. He's a client grin
Smh
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by 8stargeneral: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2020
The man is a wise father.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Patrioticman007(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Oga nwoko, A Muslim can't be a senator in my state delta. Go to the north.

Christian terrorist spotted.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by ZIAZI(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
rockstarB:
Baba doesnt look like he is there for the money. God bless him. I imagine how hard it will be on him knowing a man old enough like himself is the one sleeping with his baby girl, but that is life.
Newborn creates bonds that is unimaginable

You're indeed a very reasonable being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.