Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! (2663 Views)

16 Proofs Of Pretribulation Rapture / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Isa 1:18 Come on, and let us reason together, says YAHWEH. Even if your sins are as scarlet, I'll make you white as snow and even if red as crimson, I'll make you as wool.

Excuse me. Just love that verse so so much. I kinda like the idea of a god that wants us to reason with him, don't you?
And one that's ready to clean up my mess no matter how bad if I just can come and be cleaned. Sweet mercy!!

Anyways, here's where I'm really going at today.
Technology today has put even the faithless on a most privileged pedestal to appreciate the creator because in tech today, we get to create complex designs to perform complex and automated functions .
So now we can understand better, the amount of intelligence that has to be invested to create intelligent systems that work and solve problems.
Take a robot for instance, there is absolutely ZERO plus ZILCH probability that a robot will ever accidentally happen. Simply because it is a complex intelligent design. Anyone who believes that a robot can never randomly occur will only be a fool and hypocrite to believe the complex human body or complex intergalactic systems of space are randomly occuring designs.
Even the argument of evolution either way it swings, will take nothing away from the creator of the universe because as long as things are evolving intelligently and under defined principles rather than meaninglessly, it still is proof of an intelligence behind existence and it's development.
So when some evolutionist says evolutionism can discard ID and then goes on to admit defined principles guide evolutionary sequences, he literally becomes the most informed dummy in the school of doodle-heads. Makes one do a smh! LMAO!!
So the next time a stupid, lame thought comes to mind that there may not be any creator, run a quick delve inward into the human anatomy up to the genetic coding or outward to the intergalactic systems of space, re-educate yourself and get ashamed for even being able to hear such illiterate thoughts. Don't worry, no one's looking.
And yeah, as long as you still feel guilty about such dumb thoughts, you can confirm your mental health isn't drastically impaired yet. So don't beat yourself down, okay. Shit happens. LMAO.

Rom 1:19-22 As the fury of God is revealed from heaven against all irreverence and unrighteousness of men, who resist truth in unrighteousness since what is to be known of God is obvious in them as God has made it obvious to them because the invisibles of him through the creation of the world are clearly seen, being comprehended in the things that are made, both his eternal power and divinity so that they are without excuse because knowing God, they didn't honor him as God, neither were grateful but became foolish in their mode of reasoning and their foolish heart was obscured. Asserting to be wise, they became blockheads

Now, of course, the idea of a creator always brings up so many unanswered questions, many of which can easily be answered but even not knowing some answers can't take away what is already proven beyond doubt, right?
So, more than any generation, we, the most informed and enlightened, have more reason to believe without an iota of doubt the existence of a creator.
Share your thoughts and critiques if reasonable.

You can also follow my upcoming series as I attempt to answer many insurmountable questions about god and his creation, as well as drop any questions you would like to be answered in the comments.

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Foolery

4 Likes

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by DrLiveLogic(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
Foolery
Don't get you?

LordReed:

Can you show me examples of someone holding evolution as true who says it proves there is no god? Meanwhile, I will show you examples of people who accept evolution as true and still believe in a god.
Many evolutionists believe that the evolution narrative is justification for no god, the world simply began with a godless bang and just keeps evolving to what we have today.

Anyways my main point is that technology verifies god's existence as shown in OP, so what would you say about it?

I agree with the first part of your sig. btw. But your definition of faith is so wrong

festwiz:
There must be a great euphoria living bereft of logic.

Fascinating I must say.
I'm not too sure if I got you.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Isa 1:18 .
So when some evolutionist says evolution is proof of no god and then goes on to say natural selection defines evolutionary sequences, he literally becomes the most informed dumbass in the school of idiots.

Can you show me examples of someone holding evolution as true who says it proves there is no god? Meanwhile, I will show you examples of people who accept evolution as true and still believe in a god.

3 Likes

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
OtemAtum:
That a first cause exists isn't the problem, but that the first cause is Jehovah, Allah, Moloch or any of these other puny gods out there is the crux of the matter. God Almighty is the totality of existence and it is an insult to the totality of existence when you handpick any of these riffraff creatures like Jehovah and Allah and call him God Almighty. It's a big slap on the face of nature to call dull religious gods God Almighty.
Science is an offshot of God Almighty (Totality of Existence) and the knowledge of science is far far greater than the knowledge of Jehovah, Allah and all other religious gods combined.
So do you know who this God Almighty is then or how to arrive at this knowledge? Do you also know how to ascertain that you're doing what this God requires of you in your fleeting time on earth.

Judybash93:
Before you can declare that we're a creation, you'll need to come up with a proof of the existence of a creator... Moreover, you're only referring to the Judeo-Christian deity due to your bias of not considering other religious deity... Why isn't it Krishna or Shiva, at least those deities came before the God you're professing.
If you read OP, I think you have one more proof of god apart from the many you always had. Of course you don't expect that I'll be trying to prove that you're a creation.
My bias you say. Fine, I can justify my 'bias'. But it's not really about what name you give God but about relating with the true God and fulfilling your purpose for existence.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by festwiz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
There must be a great euphoria living bereft of logic.

Fascinating I must say.

2 Likes

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Isa 1:18 Come on, and let us reason together, says YAHWEH. Even if your sins are as scarlet, I'll make you white as snow and even if red as crimson, I'll make you as wool.

Excuse me. Just love that verse so so much. I kinda like the idea of a god that wants us to reason with him, don't you?
And one that's ready to clean up my mess no matter how bad if I just can come and be cleaned. Sweet mercy!!

Anyways, here's where I'm really going at today.
Technology today has put even the faithless on a most privileged pedestal to appreciate the creator because in tech today, we get to create things that actually work.
So now we can understand better, the amount of intelligence that has to be invested to create intelligent systems that work and solve problems.
Take a robot for instance, there is absolutely ZERO plus ZILCH probability that a robot will ever accidentally happen. Simply because it is a complex intelligent design. Anyone who believes that a robot can never randomly occur will only be a fool and hypocrite to believe the complex human body or complex intergalactic systems of space are randomly occuring designs.
Even the argument of evolution either way it swings, will take nothing away from the creator of the universe because as long as things are evolving intelligently and under defined principles rather than meaninglessly, it still is proof of an intelligence behind existence and it's development.
So when some evolutionist says evolution is proof of no god and then goes on to say natural selection defines evolutionary sequences, he literally becomes the most informed dumbass in the school of idiots. Makes one do a smh! ROFLMAO!!
So the next time a stupid, lame thought comes to your mind that there may not be any creator, run a quick delve inward into the human anatomy up to the genetic coding or outward to the intergalactic systems of space, re-educate yourself and get ashamed for even being able to hear such illiterate thoughts. Don't worry, no one's looking.
And yeah, as long as you still feel guilty about such dumb thoughts, you can confirm your mental health isn't drastically impaired yet. So don't beat yourself down, okay. Shit happens. LMAO.

Rom 1:19-22 As the fury of God is revealed from heaven against all irreverence and unrighteousness of men, who resist truth in unrighteousness since what is to be known of God is obvious in them as God has made it obvious to them because the invisibles of him through the creation of the world are clearly seen, being comprehended in the things that are made, both his eternal power and divinity so that they are without excuse because knowing God, they didn't honor him as God, neither were grateful but became foolish in their mode of reasoning and their foolish heart was obscured. Asserting to be wise, they became blockheads

Now, of course, the idea of creator always brings up so many unanswered questions, most of which can easily be answered but even not knowing some answers can't take away what is already proven beyond doubt, right?
So more than any generation, we, the most informed and enlightened have more reason to believe without an iota of doubt the existence of a creator.
Share your thoughts and critiques if reasonable.

You can also follow my upcoming series as I attempt to answer many insurmountable questions about god and his creation, as well as drop any questions you would like to be answered in the comments.
This is a very nice piece. I like to call Atheist blind fools. But I learnt a new one now, blockheads grin

2 Likes

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by DrLiveLogic(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
Speculation as how? Can what is made do what it is not made for? Can a computer program made to calculate 2+2 be used for driving a car at the same time? I am made with a specific code and specific instructions and I can't do anything that is not within the codes and instructions. I am performing God in my own way, same as you do and same as everything in Existence does. So where is the speculations coming from?
Following your logic then, a computer infected with a virus that damaged it's OS is doing what the manufacturer intended?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by OtemAtum: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
That a first cause exists isn't the problem, but that the first cause is Jehovah, Allah, Moloch or any of these other puny gods out there is the crux of the matter. God Almighty is the totality of existence and it is an insult to the totality of existence when you handpick any of these riffraff creatures like Jehovah and Allah and call him God Almighty. It's a big slap on the face of nature to call dull religious gods God Almighty.
Science is an offshot of God Almighty (Totality of Existence) and the knowledge of science is far far greater than the knowledge of Jehovah, Allah and all other religious gods combined.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Judybash93(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Before you can declare that we're a creation, you'll need to come up with a proof of the existence of a creator... Moreover, you're only referring to the Judeo-Christian deity due to your bias of not considering other religious deity... Why isn't it Krishna or Shiva, at least those deities came before the God you're professing.

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Ghostrye: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
That was a wonderful analogy, an intelligent form like a robot has to be created by humans, and in like manner, humans have to be created by God. So the big question is who or what created God

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by xamuell: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ghostrye:
That was a wonderful analogy, an intelligent form like a robot has to be created by humans, and in like manner, humans have to be created by God. So the big question is who or what created God
I usually use this explanation. Note, it is just my humble opinion. Could be wrong, could be right, could be kinda right or kinda wrong. There can be no origin of something existing before time because origin is beginning and a beginning is time. That's the only explanation of the "God was always there" notion.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by tommy589(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ghostrye:

I started asking this big question as a kid. Now I know there is a creator
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Ghostrye: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
xamuell:
I usually use this explanation. Note, it is just my humble opinion. Could be wrong, could be right, could be kinda right or kinda wrong. There can be no origin of something existing before time because origin is beginning and a beginning is time. That's the only explanation of the "God was always there" notion.
Gbam. Sense no go kill you sir. As I always say, it's all about perspective. From the perspective of our plane, God does not have a beginning and won't have an end, but that is from our perspective alone. Also explains the time difference and hence solves all the creation confusion.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Ghostrye: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
tommy589:

I started asking this big question as a kid. Now I know there is a creator
Explain to me like you'll explain to a 15 yr old sir, what do you mean
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by xamuell: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ghostrye:

Gbam. Sense no go kill you sir. As I always say, it's all about perspective. From the perspective of our plane, God does not have a beginning and won't have an end, but that is from our perspective alone. Also explains the time difference and hence solves all the creation confusion.
Exactly. Remain blessed.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:
You have to come up with proof of the existence of a creator before you can believe a robot was indeed created? undecided

What the heck? undecided
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Judybash93(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You have to come up with proof of the existence of a creator before you can believe a robot was indeed created? undecided

What the heck? undecided

My point is, the writer seems to be very sure that it is God who created everything, what if that's not the case? Do you see evidence of design in a rock?
Moreover, choosing to believe that God designed everything is like saying oh yes, humans survive by breathing in carbon dioxide without proof and trying so hard to defend the claim without really coming to a conclusion as to how he/she came to that conclusion. We scrutinize everything except religion. Do you believe that paracetamol can cure HIV? Do you believe that the earth is flat? If your answers are no, then why?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:
My point is, the writer seems to be very sure that it is God who created everything, what if that's not the case? Do you see evidence of design in a rock?
Do I need to see evidence of design in a rock to know that it was definitely created?
Judybash93:
Moreover, choosing to believe that God designed everything is like saying oh yes, humans survive by breathing in carbon dioxide without proof and trying so hard to defend the claim without really coming to a conclusion as to how he/she came to that conclusion. We scrutinize everything except religion. Do you believe that paracetamol can cure HIV? Do you believe that the earth is flat? If your answers are no, then why?
undecided Is it that you are against the use of the word "God" when describing the intelligence(s) that had a hand in designing all that we are, know, and see?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Judybash93(m): 5:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do I need to see evidence of design in a rock to know that it was definitely created?
undecided Is it that you are against the use of the word "God" when describing the intelligence(s) that had a hand in designing all that we are, know, and see?

grin grin i don't have a problem with it whatsoever, I'm just really tired of people coming up with lazy conclusions when they can dig in order to find answers. There's water coming out a rock behind my house. Oh!! It's God... With that kind of mentality, anything can be God, i am God, the radioactive elements that are buried deep in the earth's crust is God. it's disturbing to see intelligent people come to a conclusion that someone who lived 3 thousand years ago came to.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Judybash93(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote] Kobojunkie Do I need to see evidence of design in a rock to know that it was definitely created? [quote]

Why not? And how did you come to the conclusion that it was created? I am not saying it isn't neither am I saying it is. But how did you come to such conclusion?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:
Why not? And how did you come to the conclusion that it was created? I am not saying it isn't neither am I saying it is. But how did you come to such conclusion?
Considering it is possible to break it down to its component parts... matter, it is safe to conclude that it was indeed created, as is everything else around it.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Judybash93(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Considering it is possible to break it down to its component parts... matter, it is safe to conclude that it was indeed created, as is everything else around it.

How did you come to that conclusion? By the way, which creator? I keep seeing people from India saying it's Krisha while my Muslim brothers and sisters call him/her Allah and my Christian cousins call the creator God or Yahweh. So, which one?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:
How did you come to that conclusion? By the way, which creator? I keep seeing people from India saying it's Krisha while my Muslim brothers and sisters while my Christian cousins call the creator God or Yahweh.
Come to what conclusion? That rocks can be broken down into component parts that can exist in order forms? undecided
Does it matter what the Creator is called? Even if we call the Creator a race of Aliens, isn't the important detail here that there is a creator of sorts? undecided

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by jamesid29(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2020
OtemAtum:
There's only one problem sir. The universe itself has a beginning and was created so if your god is the totality of existence then he is part of this universe; effectively making him also a created being.
Whoever created the universe must exist independent of the universe itself.

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2020
jamesid29:

There's only one problem sir. The universe itself has a beginning and was created so if your god is the totality of existence then he is part of this universe; effectively making him also a created being.

How do you its a who and not a what?
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by jamesid29(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

How do you its a who and not a what?
Well that boils down to difference in perspective and a much longer conversation.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2020
jamesid29:

Well that boils down to difference in perspective and a much longer conversation.

One I am willing to have.
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by OtemAtum: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2020
jamesid29:

You are very very wrong. I never said that God Almighty is just the universe, but the totality of existence is what I said. The uncountable universes are as well parts of existence and not the whole. And you even said that 'whoever created the universe must exist independent of the universe itself'. This doesn't hold water when we are talking about the totality of existence and not totality of universes. Can Existence(God Almighty) exist independent of existence? That would be a grammatical tautology you know wink

1 Like

Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by jamesid29(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

One I am willing to have.
I'll much rather point you to conversations between people who are PhD level scientific and hold this difference in viewpoint and you can watch them trash it out if you don't mind. The first one is an actual conversation between the two differing viewpoints with questions from other scientists, the other is more of a talk on why the creator is a personal being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPDIkTpezg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3do_Pp-dQ4
Re: TECHNOLOGY!! - One Of The Greatest Proofs Of God! by jamesid29(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2020
OtemAtum:

You are very very wrong. I never said that God Almighty is just the universe, but the totality of existence is what I said. The uncountable universes are as well parts of existence and not the whole. And you even said that 'whoever created the universe must exist independent of the universe itself'. This doesn't hold water when we are talking about the totality of existence and not totality of universes. Can Existence(God Almighty) exist independent of existence? That would be a grammatical tautology you know wink
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o / Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / Was Jesus Christ A Rich Man With An Accountant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.