Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? (523 Views)

Do GOD's prophets ever teach/prophesies lies? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by JahBwoy: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2020
I've been practicing sperm retention for at least 35 days now.
Last night was so cold, Made celibacy look like crap
How the hell did God expect singles to deal with sexual desires?
criminalization of Sexual intercourse outside the confines of Marriage is Torture..
contradictory stuff between the Bible and Mother nature.

1 Like

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Oluromantic: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Take aboniki, loco balm or alligator pepper to your pastor to pray sex urge-neutralizing prayers on it. So when next you have the erection, just apply the anointed aboniki, holy pepper. It will subside.
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by SSSbuster: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
Take aboniki, loco balm or alligator pepper to your pastor to pray sex urge-neutralizing prayers on it. So when next you have the erection, just apply the anointed aboniki, holy pepper. It will subside.
Man has not revealed this to you...but my father who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Oluromantic: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2020
SSSbuster:

Man has not revealed this to you...but my father is in heaven.
Amen brother.
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Skyfornia(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
When the urge is much...you release it through 'wet dream'
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by BackllGodNaija: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
It is not by power or might but by the Spirit of God. You made a big mistake trying to achieve this on your own. Remember the flesh is weak so that explains the urge and difficulty to contain it. But the spirit is willing and prayer is a spiritual exercise so it is one means via which God helps us not to fall into temptation. Matthew 26:41. Fasting is another. Deuteronomy 8:3

1 Like

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2020
JahBwoy:

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Finallydead: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
JahBwoy:
criminalization of Sexual intercourse outside the confines of Marriage is Torture..
Well, God isn't responsible for our inherited sexuality problems. The transmutation of Adam's body due to sin is.
But God offers a solution. It will however depend on how determined males are to follow through because it requires consistency and relentless res. Begin with this excerpt from my previous post. Also feel free to ask for clarifications.
Finallydead:

You see what you're now asking for is the whole essence of the gospel. It is for you to be crucified with Him so that He may be risen in you. The old man with all his lusts giving way to the new creation. You cant kill the flesh by power and might but by His life swallowing up death in you.

God is not asking you to prove yourself to Him, He just wants you to practise self-denial and subjugation of the flesh everyday as long as you're still breathing, with all that you can muster, mechanically till you reach a certain point where His life takes over completely from your effort. You can never be machine perfect at this before this point, else you wouldn't be needing Christ's life rising inside you.
Remember, this is not about performance. God is not scoring your failures or success. This is about engaging a spiritual law that persistence will connect you to the spiritual life inside you. So if you quit at any point, you miss out on experiencing the spiritual life and power that God has put inside you to deliver you.
But as you keep at attempting to deny the flesh each new opportunity despite countless failures, perseveringly, at a certain point, the mystery of resurrection life will be activated in you like Jesus after which you will experience His life rising in you liberating you from the flesh.
So from today, start denying the flesh every opportunity you can and decide to keep at it until you reach this certain point.
Determine not to look at ladies lustfully and continue no matter your failures, keep trying to stay away from stimulants, friends or movies, also not to speak what does not glorify God, to always put God's cause before your self interests, to put the needs of others above yours, to pray even when you don't feel like so, fast a lot even when you don't feel like, keep denying yourself in all such exercises until you experience Christ's manifested life in you.
Do not be deterred by your many failed attempts but just keep doing it and in due time, you will see victory when His life manifests to swallows up death in you. You find this principle in Col3:4- 8.
Of course doing all this without expecting the life of Christ to manifest in you ends up in religious/ ceremonial works

JourneytoEL:
if someone has been told severally that she has the call of God in her life, but she has never heard a vision or heard his voice about it. She fasts and prays regularly but nothing so far, what is the person meant to do?
Didn't want to do this on the other thread. One must continue to make the spiritual investments. Spiritual investments are measured in heaven. When the sacrifices, reach the mark, an outpouring of the Spirit is granted. So just keep investing, be unrelenting and resolute and in due time you would see results, whatever you want. Do you want the supernatural evidently, to hear God's voice like you hear men, to have God manifest in any way at all, tangible power/anointing to do God's work? Seek relentlessly and you will have.
This is my experience and what I believed even before I got desired results so I wasn't even surprised when the results started coming. Also verified in scriptures.(Gal6:7-9, Lk18:1-9, Heb11:6)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by JahBwoy: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It is not by power or might but by the Spirit of God. You made a big mistake trying to achieve this on your own. Remember the flesh is weak so that explains the urge and difficulty to contain it. But the spirit is willing and prayer is a spiritual exercise so it is one means via which God helps us not to fall into temptation. Matthew 26:41. Fasting is another. Deuteronomy 8:3

Thus what I needed, Thanks!!
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by JourneytoEL(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Finallydead:

Well, God isn't responsible for our inherited sexuality problems. The transmutation of Adam's body due to sin is.
But God offers a solution. It will however depend on how determined males are to follow through because it requires consistency and relentless res. Begin with this excerpt from my previous post.

Didn't want to do this on the other thread. One must continue to make the spiritual investments. Spiritual investments are measured in heaven. When the sacrifices, reach the mark, an outpouring of the Spirit is granted. So just keep investing, be unrelenting and resolute and in due time you would see results, whatever you want. Do you want the supernatural evidently, to hear God's voice like you hear men, to have God manifest in any way at all, tangible power/anointing to do God's work? Seek relentlessly and you will have.
This is my experience and what I believed even before I got desired results so I wasn't even surprised when the results started coming. Also verified in scriptures.(Gal6:7-9, Lk18:1-9, Heb11:6)

thanks
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Timbers2: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
JahBwoy:
See guy go find woman Fvck before your sperm go cake for you body
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by BackllGodNaija: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
JahBwoy:

Thus what I needed, Thanks!!
Thank God. He is more than able to see you through.
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Timbers2:
See guy go find woman Fvck before your sperm go cake for you body
that is a myth.

1 Like

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Queenserah26(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin
SSSbuster:

Man has not revealed this to you...but my father is in heaven.
grin grin
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by xproducer: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is not easy, and certainly not possible for man/woman to show such restraint because the flesh is weak (Mark 14:38), "but with GOD all things are possible" - Matthew 19:26

So, keep crying out to GOD to help you keep his word / law, while relying on HIS righteousness for a covering.

"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." - Hebrews 4:15-16

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live." - Romans 8:12-13 (Also Galatians 6: 7-9)

For those who cannot commit entirely to the service of GOD with such celibacy, they can marry.

"But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion." - 1 Corinthians 7:8-10

1 Like

Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

Ah! You? shocked jeeeesu... Smh
Re: How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Only 35 days and you are already complaining?. Anyways, just try take your mind off it and follow bro finallydead s' suggestions.

The Lord is your strength.

(1) (Reply)

<@>1st Born Predicament<@> / Types Of People In Church (pics) / Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.