Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (77012 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:

Bro everything in life needs special attention and care: Career, business, jobs. If you fail to administer proper care then be ready to tell a tale of woe.

For the fact that you encountered people who got married for the wrong reasons or people that refused to nurture their marriages and feeling disgruntled or are suffering the consequences doesn't mean that one should concede to the fallacious assertion that "marriage is not everything"
God made meant us to have life partners.

Chief, God is love, and Love is Everything!!! Not Marriage Sir!!!... If you hold on to that untrue belief, then another can equally insist that "Money is Everything" (We both know this isn't the case).

This is equally like claiming only those who obtain formal education can succeed and become wealthy (i.e Education is Everything)... I can give you more analogies, but you ought to be getting my drift now.

I sense you might be a Christian, so permit me to go scriptural here... "He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing" (Prov. 18:22), not "Everything"!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Goldp5988(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Happy birthday Ri
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by dwizzed(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
My mum who is almost 50 is more beautiful than this woman even with her millions....
Happy birthday to her tho. Longer life and more prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Mike008(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aging is a thing of the mind o. Tell yourself you are eighteen and only your numbers will add not the way u look.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Gerrard59(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
potbelly:
Yuzedo's favorite wink

I expected this post. Banana Iceland grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Kobicove(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.

Married or not married life must go on! undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by toolovely(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
I love this lady like tomorrow no dey... If I had my way, I'd love to be with her but I couldn't. But I still love her for life
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by henry78okez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.

guy, u jst stated the obvious truth. honestly, u nailed it completely
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by janedonez(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Happy Birthday RIRi, age gracefully
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Gerrard59(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Surprisingly, it's the men who complain about Rita's spinsterhood rather than women. It seems most Nigerian men are more marriage obsessed than their women. Only God knows how una go cope when more ladies start going the Rita's way grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by opeyemi2012(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
potbelly:
Yuzedo's favorite wink
When I saw this thread, Yuzedo came to my mind but a lot of these new nairalanders and the teenage ones would never know. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Maghan37: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
(Wow she looks like a vampire because she as not even aged a day since I have known her in movies. Well continue with your immortality.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by luqxxee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
But, wetin consine you seff. mind your business.
her life, her choice.
Does marriage guarantee happiness?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by dangoteinlaw: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do with all these anonymous makeups you ppl are screaming “wow” beautiful. May god bless u all to get a good phone that can zoom to see the ugliness behind the makeup. Her life is ruined. In t area we have single women of 60s living a useless life begging up and down. The time ur children should be able ur ones taking care of u even if it’s a bag or rice one kid buy u it’s something. Social media is deceiving a lot of the ppl. To all the feminists here una go regret am doing.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
this women can't marry because they can't be loyal probably because of small cash wen enter hand ...yeye feminist
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Unmarried women are the healthiest and the happiest: professor

Single ladies – the secret to happiness may never be putting a ring on it.

Women who are never married and don’t have children are the most content and outlive their married counterparts, according to Paul Dolan, a behavioral science professor at the London School of Economics.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/28/unmarried-women-are-the-healthiest-and-the-happiest-professor/

Cry me a river ... grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Powerbankseller(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
I'm just wondering how that Factory dey without a staff

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by DisLifeSha: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are you telling me that as beautiful as she is that nobody admires and wants her She is beautiful. If possible, I can marry her o
Dottore:
She's a pretty lady but walahi she needs a man. Having a companion is very important in life. Everybunny needs somebunny

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dottore:
She's a pretty lady but walahi she needs a man. Having a companion is very important in life. Everybunny needs somebunny
It surprises me how you know what needs more than herself
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by alfredilly: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Trying to load her pics to see the extent of wrinkle in her ageing face then I realize this is an era of 21 century makeup. Happy birthday Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
alfredilly:
[b]Trying to load her pics to see the extent of wrinkle in her ageing face [/b]then I realize this is an era of 21 century makeup. Happy birthday Rita

And the era of anti aging stupidity as you have demonstrated.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Entanglement loading...
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dottore:

Not everybody.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
She don expire since. People get married at 49 so she has a chance. Last last na to adopt children continue with life. She might have a very private life which may include a marriage or partnership that Nairalanders will never know of.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:

Unmarried women are the healthiest and the happiest: professor

Single ladies – the secret to happiness may never be putting a ring on it.

Women who are never married and don’t have children are the most content and outlive their married counterparts, according to Paul Dolan, a behavioral science professor at the London School of Economics.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/28/unmarried-women-are-the-healthiest-and-the-happiest-professor/

Cry me a river ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
epele Na you know all the unmarried women

It's not too hard to see broke asses forgetting that YOU CANNOT SHAME THE SHAMELESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by atemi01: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Instead of telling us her age, she was busy telling us when she joined Bollywood. What relationship has your birthday/age with the year you started your career. I pity those that have you as their role model.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Joana40: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
Award-winning A-list Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha, turns a year older today as she celebrates her 45th birthday.

Rita Dominic writes on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CChRyHDnm6T/

On a lighter note, for the marriage crew, Marriage is not by force oooo.

Happy birthday beautiful Riri...
Where did she write 45 as her age?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Single and still claiming 45

All of dem, ini, genny and follow come trolling d same pattern....

Las las na to end up single na him pay cos wahala dey marriage...

just because they didn't settle down does mean they are single

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Yxxx: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dottore:
Define companionship.
How about widows? Does it mean they lack people around them to keep them company?

For the menopause crew, she can adopt. wink

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by nosike3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
potbelly:
Yuzedo's favorite wink
you obviously have been on nairaland for a long time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.