Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Marginalisation Of Ndoki People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalisation Of Ndoki People (2033 Views)

Edo Youth Barricade NPDC Office Over "Marginalisation Of Host Communities" / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / God Is Using The Marginalisation Of Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by giftibo: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Marginalisation of Ndoki people
in the present Administration of Abia state government is really worrisome, appointing an Ndoki man as a commissioner for culture and tourism, of all the portfolios is very humiliating and not acceptable to the people of Ndoki Clan and Late, Dr. Solomon Nkem Ogunji whom you claimed to be your dear friend during his lifetime, but has turned around and marginalised his people. The death of our beloved brother, Late Dr. Solomon Ogunji and his missing presence in this dispensation of  Abia state government is a serious loss to Ndoki people, we are pained.

His excellency Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu PhD, it's obvious that you have forgotten so soon the struggle, fight, and support of late Dr. Solomon Ogunji and the entire Ndoki people which led to your emergence as the executive governor of Abia state, I am still wandering where and how the Ndoki people went wrong.

After your executive council meeting held on 26th day of October, 2021 how many roads,  and government infrastructures was awarded in Ndoki Clan counting from the onset i.e, since the inception of your Administration?

well let it be on record that our struggle and support for you was in vain since we are not remembered during appointments of meaningful positions in your present Administration and awarding of roads and infrastructures for construction. Our roads are so dilapidated, death traps, and not motorable at all.

Coming from Aba, Opobo road through Azumini is no go area, coming through Obehie to Azumini is not different, in my sobering moment, have been thinking and asking myself the kind of crime Ndoki people must have committed against this present Administration that is unpardonable, at the same time still praying to God to vindicate my people.

A very big lessen to  us "Ndoki people"

Comr. Sampson Belle

Chairman
IYC Ndoki Clan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by GreatBoss: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
giftibo:
in the present Administration of Abia state government is really worrisome, appointing an Ndoki man as a commissioner for culture and tourism, of all the portfolios is very humiliating and not acceptable to the people of Ndoki Clan and Late, Dr. Solomon Nkem Ogunji whom you claimed to be your dear friend during his lifetime, but has turned around and marginalised his people. The death of our beloved brother, Late Dr. Solomon Ogunji and his missing presence in this dispensation of  Abia state government is a serious loss to Ndoki people, we are pained.

His excellency Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu PhD, it's obvious that you have forgotten so soon the struggle, fight, and support of late Dr. Solomon Ogunji and the entire Ndoki people which led to your emergence as the executive governor of Abia state, I am still wandering where and how the Ndoki people went wrong.

After your executive council meeting held on 26th day of October, 2021 how many roads,  and government infrastructures was awarded in Ndoki Clan counting from the onset i.e, since the inception of your Administration?

well let it be on record that our struggle and support for you was in vain since we are not remembered during appointments of meaningful positions in your present Administration and awarding of roads and infrastructures for construction. Our roads are so dilapidated, death traps, and not motorable at all.

Coming from Aba, Opobo road through Azumini is no go area, coming through Obehie to Azumini is not different, in my sobering moment, have been thinking and asking myself the kind of crime Ndoki people must have committed against this present Administration that is unpardonable, at the same time still praying to God to vindicate my people.

Comr. Sampson Belle

Chairman
IYC Ndoki Clan.

Ndoki are Ijaw people.
Different Ndoki elders, during my days in Afam and even when i was in Azumini, that work took me to,
have said this to me.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by SlayerForever: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Two Fools.

6 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
Two Fools.

When we Ijaws were telling u since that Ndoki are Ibani Ijaw people you think say Na play.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Sammy07: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ebi2233:

When we Ijaws were telling u since that Ndoki are Ibani Ijaw people you think say Na play.

Getat

7 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by SlayerForever: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ebi2233:

Get out of here ekuke.

10 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by paramakina202: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ebi2233:

Otuoke GEJ's home town is Igboland they are Aro clan of Igbos cool

15 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Banmeallday: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stupid and distracting...

Get your freedom from jANJA.WEED FIRST

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Malawian(m): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2021
paramakina202:

You don't even need to drag Otuoke with Ijaw people. Otuoke is Ogbia land, not Ijaw land.

7 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by EzeAro: 3:20am On Oct 28, 2021
No wonder a recently posted report confirmed the rise of malnutrition in Bayelsa state (an oil rich state for that matter), that's what you get when too much consumption of ogogoro mixed with genetic stupidity, laziness and inhalation of polluted gas flares takes its toll on a whole ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Drogunov: 3:46am On Oct 28, 2021
giftibo:

Comr. Sampson Belle

Chairman
IYC Ndoki Clan.

Inoki people
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by mmanwuijele: 4:48am On Oct 28, 2021
SMH such gross indiscipline. This post has ill intent written all over it.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 28, 2021
The post on this thread don confirm say Ndokis are not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by onumadu: 5:09am On Oct 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

In Abia you have other IGBO clans too. Even the governor's Ngwa clan has not been spared of bad leadership by successive Abia governors.
I pity Abia people honestly.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2021
paramakina202:

Go and claim them physical.

Why do u guys say that Ibo have not receive President since u say they are Ibo.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Malawian:

You don't even need to drag Otuoke with Ijaw people. Otuoke is Ogbia land, not Ijaw land.

You just said Igbo now Ogbia.
See as una lies dey confuse una again.

Go and remove them from Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
The three highest Ijaw Nation Organizations.

Since Na u wan tell them their Ancestors.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2021
EzeAro:
No wonder a recently posted report confirmed the rise of malnutrition in Bayelsa state (an oil rich state for that matter), that's what you get when too much consumption of ogogoro mixed with genetic stupidity, laziness and inhalation of polluted gas flares takes its toll on a whole ethnic group.

Lie post.

Do you ever see Ijaw people begging everywhere with plate.

Lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Ebi2233:

Mumu.

You can confuse everybody but not me.

I know fully who is behind these Monikers but let me leave it here.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Madness everywhere
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

The Igbos know this, but they always lie on Nairaland, which can't change the truth physical.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
onumadu:

In Abia you have other IGBO clans too. Even the governor's Ngwa clan has not been spared of bad leadership by successive Abia governors.
I pity Abia people honestly.

Ndoki are very closely related to the Ibani Ijaw people of Bonny.

Ndoki is Ibani-Ijaw too.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Ebi2233: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You can confuse everybody but not me.

I know fully who is behind these Monikers but let me leave it here.

What are they doing under IYC.
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by michelz: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2021
OP, this your unhealthy obsession with Ndoki... I hope it doesn't lead to the undoing of Ijaw.
There's general bad governance in Abia state which doesn't mean Ndoki is Ijaw. Ndoki is Igbo.
Take your eyes off Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by GreatBoss: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2021
michelz:
OP, this your unhealthy obsession with Ndoki... I hope it doesn't lead to the undoing of Ijaw.
There's general bad governance in Abia state which doesn't mean Ndoki is Ijaw. Ndoki is Igbo.
Take your eyes off Igboland.

Ndoki elders said this to me in Azumini and even Afam.
Saying Ndokis are Ijaw

God be my witness on this.

So the OP is not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Biafrarep(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
giftibo:

Comr. Sampson Belle

Chairman
IYC Ndoki Clan.

What is the meaning of that nonsense in bold? It seems like stupidity is now like an identity to these ogogoro drinkers.

Your delusions will eventually lead to your eternal destruction. ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa, any attempts to encroach into Bonny, Opobo, Ndoki or any other part of Igboland will lead to your extermination. Igbos are not minority like Itshekiri or Bini you can drag land with. We are only focusing on Nigeria and its fulani overlords and we keep ignoring you guys because we feel you're misguided and inconsequential but don't push your luck too far.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Biafrarep(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Ebi2233:

Mumu.

Honestly, I'm really sorry for you guys because you are digging your own grave. You think Igbos are like Itshekiri or Bini you can drag land with?

Whoever is sponsoring all these charade actually want your destruction and believe me, you guys will get it. By the time we remember you people, all the lands you stole from other minorities will be returned to them. Ijaw starts and ends in about 4 or 5 local governments in Bayelsa, every other place you're laying claim to, does not belong to ijaw. Itshekiri allowed you guys to fish in their waters out of their magnanimity but you guys started dragging Warri with them. Bini allowed you to fish in Gelegele, instead of being grateful, you started dragging Gelegele with them. In Rivers State, you're also trying to drag Opobo and Bonny. Even in Ondo and Akwa Ibom, it is same story of landgrabbing and trespassing.

Hiding in creeks to ambush policemen or destroying pipelines at night doesn't mean you can stand Igbos in anything. It took Ojukwu only 12 days to pick up Boro like the little rat he was and it will take us fewer days to chase all of you into the Atlantic ocean if you dare us.

Have you guys even wondered why we ignore your charade? Because we see you guys as inconsequential and we have bigger challenges at the moment. Two elephants are fighting only for a monkey to be jumping around.

Mark it today, your Waterloo is coming. We will not only take Opobo and Bonny, but we will ensure that every other minority group reclaims their lands fully from you guys. We have the population, international connections and resources to ensure that.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by RobbStark(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Biafrarep:

Honestly, I'm really sorry for you guys because you are digging your own grave. You think Igbos are like Itshekiri or Bini you can drag land with?

Whoever is sponsoring all these charade actually want your destruction and believe me, you guys will get it. By the time we remember you people, all the lands you stole from other minorities will be returned to them. Ijaw starts and ends in about 4 or 5 local governments in Bayelsa, every other place you're laying claim to, does not belong to ijaw. Itshekiri allowed you guys to fish in their waters out of their magnanimity but you guys started dragging Warri with them. Bini allowed you to fish in Gelegele, instead of being grateful, you started dragging Gelegele with them. In Rivers State, you're also trying to drag Opobo and Bonny. Even in Ondo and Akwa Ibom, it is same story of landgrabbing and trespassing.

Hiding in creeks to ambush policemen or destroying pipelines at night doesn't mean you can stand Igbos in anything. It took Ojukwu only 12 days to pick up Boro like the little rat he was and it will take us fewer days to chase all of you into the Atlantic ocean if you dare us.

Have you guys even wondered why we ignore your charade? Because we see you guys as inconsequential and we have bigger challenges at the moment. Two elephants are fighting only for a monkey to be jumping around.

Mark it today, your Waterloo is coming. We will not only take Opobo and Bonny, but we will ensure that every other minority group reclaims their lands fully from you guys. We have the population, international connections and resources to ensure that.

Reading this trash you wrote, I can feel your pain. Sorry.
To start with, Ojukwu is a coward. Same with those that came after him.
You said it took the coward 12days to apprehend Boro, pls tell me how many days it took to apprehend and detain your supleme leader, the con artist.
Bonny and Opobo are Ijaw territories and nothing you miscreants say here wud change that fact. Wail all you want, it ends here in Nland.
You can't chase us into the Atlantic cos that is our abode already, but I am sure to drown you stones wen you try ish in Ijaw territories.
Be warned.
We the Ijaws don't make empty noise in faceless forum like this, we watch n act decisively without mistake.
Just imagine wat Boro wud have done with military wares.
When Gowon released Boro, didn't the stupid agitation by the coward Ojukwu come to an end.
Go read your history about the Ijaws.
Miscreant

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by SlayerForever: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Ojukwu captured Boro in 12 days hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by OfoIgbo: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
We don't care about who is Ijaw or not.
All we know is that early neutral explorers have already made it clear that Ubani belongs to the Igbos.

We already know those Igbos are mainly from the Ngwa and Ndoki axis. If Ndokis say they are Ijaw, then Bonny belongs to Ngwa, afterall early explorers claimed Bonny belonged to the Igbos.

But before you start rejoicing that Ndokis are Ijaws, please go through this article about the proposed ENOA state.
Ndokis are happy about their Igbo origins and brotherhood with some other Igbo clans. They didn't mention Ijaw

A very telling snippet

According to him, “Enoa is an Igbo-speaking area. So, the decision to put us in South-South or South-East is entirely the decision of the National Assembly, but we on our own, will prefer South-East. We have signatories from leaders of all the five clans coming together to form Enoa State.”

Read the whole publication by clicking on https://orientdailynews.com/news/group-demands-creation-of-enoa-state/

cc
giftibo
robbstark
slayerforever
biafrarep
igboid
cheruv
Ebi2233

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by kuuljay(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Land grabbing and attachee by force grin grin grin
Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Biafrarep(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
RobbStark:

Reading this trash you wrote, I can feel your pain. Sorry.
To start with, Ojukwu is a coward. Same with those that came after him.
You said it took the coward 12days to apprehend Boro, pls tell me how many days it took to apprehend and detain your supleme leader, the con artist.
Bonny and Opobo are Ijaw territories and nothing you miscreants say here wud change that fact. Wail all you want, it ends here in Nland.
You can't chase us into the Atlantic cos that is our abode already, but I am sure to drown you stones wen you try ish in Ijaw territories.
Be warned.
We the Ijaws don't make empty noise in faceless forum like this, we watch n act decisively without mistake.
Just imagine wat Boro wud have done with military wares.
When Gowon released Boro, didn't the stupid agitation by the coward Ojukwu come to an end.
Go read your history about the Ijaws.
Miscreant

There is nothing to read about an inconsequential minority group without history or any thing of worth recorded about them.

Ojukwu is a great man that fought against the entire Nigeria despite massive British support for them. If Ojukwu didn't fight despite the odds against us, every Southerner would have been slave to gambaris and no one would be talking about breaking up Nigeria.

Boro had 1200 ijaw men with him deep in your village, yet it didn't stop Ojukwu from picking him up like the little rat he was. During the Biafra, the fool was conscripted by the Nigerian army to fight on their side against Biafra and the only contribution he made was to be showing them the way to Igboland until Adekunle no longer had any use for him and finally snuffed his life out like a rat. For you guys to be celebrating such a senseless fool shows how inconsequential you minorities have always been. What exactly is Boro's claim to fame? Nothing and he died miserably too.

Ojukwu lived to an old age and when he died, he was given a state burial with full military honours! Despite the fact he fought against Nigeria!!

As for Opobo and Bonny, they are part of Igboland and once Nigeria is no more, they are all coming with us along with other Igbo speaking groups in Niger Delta and there is absolutely nothing an inconsequential ogogoro drinking minority can do about it. Stand in our way, and we feed you all to the fishes in the Atlantic ocean.

You can make all the noise now, form all your cult groups and fantasize with your ridiculous maps, but once Nigeria is no more, we will ensure that Bini gets Gelegele back, Itshekiri and Uhrobo gets the entire Warri back as the original owners and you guys can't do anything about it except you want to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation Of Ndoki People by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2021
A sign of what will happen to the minor tribes forcefully merged into Biafra.

If Igbos can go all the way from Igboland to Lagos and claim they own it, then be very scared for yourselves dear minority tribes that border alaigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix / Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many / Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.