Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) (1978 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by USFdotng: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
A lady has left social media users in awe after she gifted her husband a brand new car worth millions of naira.

The lady with the handle @brittwill on Twitter shared photos of her husband striking different poses in the luxury ride she just bought for him as a gift.

The lady gushed about her husband, adding that he deserves the gift because he has been the best husband to her.

“Cashed out on Da babyyyyy today!! ALL CASH, NO NOTE!!! You deserve it, you’re the best husband in the world I love you so much, thank you for always being phenomenal! I don’t want hear the words ‘SCAT PACK OR CHARGER’ anymore!!!” , she tweeted.
She also posted video that captured the moment she surprised her husband with the car.

Watch the video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLVTP03jeXI

Source https://www.usf.ng/Thread-Lady-Buys-Her-Husband-An-Expensive-Car-photos-video

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Jorby(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is an Igbo girl. IgboAmakas are very industrious. Yoruba girls can only cook pepper soup... Hausas/Fulanis are gifted in selling Fura and Nunu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is good
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jorby:
This is an Igbo girl. IgboAmakas are very industrious. Yoruba girls can only cook pepper soup... Hausas/Fulanis are gifted in selling Fura and Nunu
shut up please

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Vickho6(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
She look older than him,,,

Anyways, congrate bro.....true value of love
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wow lovely.
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by johnykgoal: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweet
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by jagorinho: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jorby:
why do Igbos always feel inferior? they use every opportunity to explain how they are the next best thing after chocolates. It is really a big stain on a tribe with over 30 million people riddled with inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oh boy get money ooo grin
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Nweike190(m): 1:00am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=QueenMelinda post=91643034] shut up please[

grin grin grin grin angry cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:18am On Jul 13, 2020
jagorinho:

why do Igbos always feel inferior? they use every opportunity to explain how they are the next best thing after chocolates. It is really a big stain on a tribe with over 30 million people riddled with inferiority complex.
Oboy no be Igbo, u suppose sabi wetin dey sup for nairaland. Im just wan cause problems for una .. So sm ppl go carry headache

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by SavageResponse(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
USFdotng:
A lady has left social media users in awe after she gifted her husband a brand new car worth millions of naira.

The lady with the handle @brittwill on Twitter shared photos of her husband striking different poses in the luxury ride she just bought for him as a gift.

The lady gushed about her husband, adding that he deserves the gift because he has been the best husband to her.

“Cashed out on Da babyyyyy today!! ALL CASH, NO NOTE!!! You deserve it, you’re the best husband in the world I love you so much, thank you for always being phenomenal! I don’t want hear the words ‘SCAT PACK OR CHARGER’ anymore!!!” , she tweeted.
She also posted video that captured the moment she surprised her husband with the car.

Watch the video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLVTP03jeXI

Source https://www.usf.ng/Thread-Lady-Buys-Her-Husband-An-Expensive-Car-photos-video

Lalasticlala

Why are you calling Lalasticlala?

You wey no sabi wetin be luxury car?
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by imdavid704(f): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Jorby:
they are not even Nigerians stop being tribalistic and use your brain, am an Igbo girl if you don't know, people like you don't live long

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by proff010: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2020
How many car has your igbo sister gifted her husband.
Jorby:
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by UDUJ(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Jorby:

You must be very silly. I hate tribalism and it's the major cause of the problems we are facing in this country. I am not yoruba,neither am I hausa/fulani but that notwithstanding your comment is uncalled for.
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by jawalis(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2020
One thing I noticed is that she’s not in Nigeria.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by jagorinho: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Oboy no be Igbo, u suppose sabi wetin dey sup for nairaland. Im just wan cause problems for una .. So sm ppl go carry headache
kk
Re: Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2020
It's happened in USA and not Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Are Liabilities!!! (PICTURES) / The One Truth About Poor People / Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.