Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? (1971 Views)

How Women See Men Without Money. How True Is This Statement? / How Many Ladies Can Say Or Type "Amen" To This Statement. / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by TushiPree: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
as long as you keep saying "when can i see you" instead of "lets go out for launch" we will forever say "i will let you know when i'm free"

The above was posted by your fiancée on her WhatsApp status.

What message is that passing indirectly to her male contacts ?

I need your honest interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by idomalord: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Its another way of saying" anything for the girls "

3 Likes

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by KevMitnick: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Ignore the message it's just cruise.
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
means "release the funds and have the kpekus" in a subtle way

2 Likes

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 06, 2021
If she’s your girlfriend, sorry bro!!

That’s her way of “launching” her product into the already saturated market.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00am On Apr 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
means "release the funds and have the kpekus" in a subtle way

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by WoundedLamb: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2021
You guys should stop the policing and give these girls some breathing space. I've read this exact statement on many platforms. Your lady did not originate it, and she definitely shouldn't lose the right to share it just because she's dating you.
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by TushiPree: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You guys should stop the policing and give these girls some breathing space. I've read this exact statement on many platforms. Your lady did not originate it, and she definitely shouldn't lose the right to share it just because she's dating you.

Well, there are certain posts that are wrong for some certain categories of people.

What’s the essence of such a message is my question?

Is she not telling guys on her contact list she’s available for hangouts?

We don’t just share posts for the sake of sharing them. I feel everyone needs to always asks this question: “what is the essence of this post of mine?” Before releasing it to public space. Because from what a lady posts regularly, guys can tell what type of a lady she is.

Imagine, this same lady who is addicted to always posting videos of herself leaving her cleavages open, under the pretense that she’s doing tik tok skits, feeding her contact list with such unholy content.

A say after correcting her and she agreed to change, she came up with this kind of a post.

What would you think as her fiancé to this type of a lady?

This is just not right for any serious minded lady and for a lady that respects the personality of her fiancée.

1 Like

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by femi4: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
TushiPree:
as long as you keep saying "when can i see you" instead of "lets go out for launch" we will forever say "i will let you know when i'm free"

The above was posted by your fiancée on her WhatsApp status.

What message is that passing indirectly to her male contacts ?

I need your honest interpretation.
Typical urgent 2k girls. They love to eat their cakes and still have it

2 Likes

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by WoundedLamb: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2021
TushiPree:

Well, there are certain posts that are wrong for some certain categories of people.

What’s the essence of such a message is my question?

Is she not telling guys on her contact list she’s available for hangouts?

We don’t just share posts for the sake of sharing them. I feel everyone needs to always asks this question: “what is the essence of this post of mine?” Before releasing it to public space. Because from what a lady posts regularly, guys can tell what type of a lady she is.

Imagine, this same lady who is addicted to always posting videos of herself leaving her cleavages open, under the pretense that she’s doing tik tok skits, feeding her contact list with such unholy content.

A say after correcting her and she agreed to change, she came up with this kind of a post.

What would you think as her fiancé to this type of a lady?

This is just not right for any serious minded lady and for a lady that respects the personality of her fiancée.

I don't know why you guys place so much restrictions on ladies. Everything bruises your ego. We actually share posts for the sake of sharing them. We actually share posts cause they are trending. We actually share posts on behalf of other members of our groups, gender, class, etc. In fact, we actually share posts for the fun of it. Everyone does this once in a while and if the OP was a woman, we all would have been shouting "women and their insecurities". During the End Sars protest, men were typing "na women wey follow us protest we go marry". We all understood that was just trending and not like anyone was about to dumb his girlfriend cause she didn't protest. Everyday, women and men share posts on social media, each telling the other gender how to approach or handle them. It doesn't mean they are all single and searching. The "we", "us", etc represents the gender class and not necessarily the person typing. Only insecurity would make someone worry about such things. Trust your partner and give her some breathing space.
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by TushiPree: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't know why you guys place so much restrictions on ladies. Everything bruises your ego. We actually share posts for the sake of sharing them. We actually share posts cause they are trending. We actually share posts on behalf of other members of our groups, gender, class, etc. In fact, we actually share posts for the fun of it. Everyone does this once in a while and if the OP was a woman, we all would have been shouting "women and their insecurities". During the End Sars protest, men were typing "na women wey follow us protest we go marry". We all understood that was just trending and not like anyone was about to dumb his girlfriend cause she didn't protest. Everyday, women and men share posts on social media, each telling the other gender how to approach or handle them. It doesn't mean they are all single and searching. The "we", "us", etc represents the gender class and not necessarily the person typing. Only insecurity would make someone worry about such things. Trust your partner and give her some breathing space.

You should understand something. A behavior that calls for questioning isn’t an act that’s suggestive of insecurity.

A lady or a man doesn’t need to put himself or herself in situations that would make others profile him or her as what he or she’s not.

Wether we like it or not, your words and actions say a lot about what you are as a person.

Pushing that away and pretending like they don’t matter is pretty unwise.

There are reasons why whores put on revealing cloths.

There are reasons behind why body builders have huge biceps.

When you see a ruffian and a violent individual, their behavior easily sells them out.

You see: in this life whatever we do really matter and this really will determine how others see us.

A lady who’s not needy and has so many responsibilities to catch up with won’t have the time to be posting stuff that reflect she’s a LovePeddler.

Posting videos revealing her unclothedness and everytime her posts surrounds men matter.

What message is she passing?

Or a guy that posts about party here and there. This carries strong messages.

Don’t say ladies can share or post whatever they like without any reason behind the post.

It’s only animals that I know do things without any reason.

As much as I won’t conclude about the personality of someone based off what they post, but to a reasonable extent what you say and post is who you are at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by WoundedLamb: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2021
TushiPree:

You should understand something. A behavior that calls for questioning isn’t an act that’s suggestive of insecurity.

A lady or a man doesn’t need to put himself or herself in situations that would make others profile him or her as what he or she’s not.

Wether we like it or not, your words and actions say a lot about what you are as a person.

When you see a ruffian and a violent individual, their behavior easily sells them out.

You see: in this life whatever we do really matter and this really will determine how others see us.

A lady who’s not needy and has so many responsibilities to catch up with won’t have the time to be posting stuff that reflect she’s a LovePeddler.

Posting videos revealing her unclothedness and everytime her posts surrounds men matter.

Don’t say ladies can share or post whatever they like without any reason behind the post.

As much as I won’t conclude about the personality of someone based off what they post, but to a reasonable extent what you say and post is who you are at the end of the day.

Ok.
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by rex444(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
No go die of BP onto person status oooo... Oga
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by sulorog(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
TushiPree:

True talk
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
idomalord:
Its another way of saying" anything for the girls "
like Eve abi?
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Youngpo413: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
That you sweet loving gf is being fùcked harder by other guys...always have that at the back of your mind.
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Duplexxx: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
She is trying to let you know that she will stop following broke guys
Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na Hungry Girl.

Re: Please, What’s The Meaning Of This Statement ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
"Lunch" not "launch".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has A Movie Ever Made You Cry? / 7 Places To Stroke Your Woman For Pleasure / Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.