Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales (153 Views)

I Need A Middleman To Give Me Graphic Design Jobs. / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please share when you see this Pls. I need a Job. If you need a car sales agent or middleman to handle your car for sale asap, please

I am good at this. If you want to sell a car/cars or you are a car dealer or an importer and you need a very good and smart middleman to post and market your cars so fast please let me handle the deal for us. And whatever you give me after-sales will put food on the table for...

My family. Don't forget I will only post and handle the clients then when its time for inspection and payment I will direct the clients to you to handle the payment yourself. Please retweet as you see this on your TL please for the sake of my hungry kids and other posts I have posted here crying for help to put food on the table for my family. Please connect me to this deal and see me make you proud

WHATSAPP OR CALL OR TEXT ME ON 08070751915

God bless you and your family

(1) (Reply)

International Bilateral Economic Forum / Kindly Follow My Blog / World Textile Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.