Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) (9948 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Checkout Nigerian Little Boy With Long Natural Hair (pictures) / Can You Marry A Bearded Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Harnaam Kaur is from Punjab, India, she was born in slough (UK) was born on 29 November 1990. Kaur started to notice she was growing facial hair when she was 11.

Kaur was eventually diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which is a condition that means she has much more testosterone than most women which is what causes hair to grow on her face.

"Hirsutism" is one of the symptoms of PCOS, and it also means the ability to grow excessive facial or body hair. Kaur's initial attempt was to remove her excessive facial hair due to daily bullying from others, but she has embraced her unconventional appearance and has become a spokesperson for the "Body Positivity" movement.

"I decided to keep my beards and step forward against society's explanations of what a woman should look like. Today, I am not suicidal, and I do not harm myself. I am happily living as a young beautiful bearded woman today."

"I have realized that this body is mine, I own it, I do not have any other body to live in, so I may as well love it unconditionally," Kaur said during her interview with the ROCK N ROLL Bride.

2 Likes

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Stopfapping: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
I was surprised until I saw India, that's what happens when you sleep with a cow and a woman the same day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
undecided her beard fine pass some brother from another religion awon shortnika

13 Likes

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
more pictures

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
hmm na waoh
wetin brotha jonah no go see under lagos bridge again

8 Likes

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Only her hubby I owe kudos
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by JAOS(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
that is why we have to be careful with the kind of style we use during sex,unless your child will have a tail or horn
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Byke60(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
shocked
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Vyzz: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Look how good his beards look when wizkid doesnor even have any..... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Glory be to Allah, who creates the way He likes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Meekha(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
What some people are looking for for donkey years is what nature free gifted to people who don't even want it in the first place!

This life no balance at all. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na wa o,if she was in nigeria the kind of bullying she will receive ehn,she will gladly shave all the beards.

3 Likes

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Striking resemblance with Regina.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wetin Magu no go see for ....
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by JhayJoe: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Which type of topic is this 1
"Meet the young beautiful bearded lady who has facial hair"
So is beards not facial hair or is facial hair different from beards??

1 Like

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Amotekun777: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is it? Really?

OP needs to go to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, some parts of Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc... and see millions of their women competing beard with Osama Bin Laden.. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by alphaRego01(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stopfapping:
I was surprised until I saw India, that's what happens when you sleep with a cow and a woman the same day

shocked
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by alphaRego01(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dis one na one man amotekun

1 Like

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
I like what she said;

" I've realized that this body Is mine, I own it, I do not have any other body to live in, so I may as well love it unconditionally."

1 Like

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by ApostleAnarchy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nothing wey lala no go see for nil
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by ovcwality(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stopfapping:
mtcheww, women with beards have been in existence since the beginning of this earth. stop saying nonsense

5 Likes

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na wa o. She dae even line the bears wella
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nuclear99(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
This life no just balance at all ...Wetin some guys dey find

Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotekun777:
This is it? Really?

OP needs to go to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, some parts of Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc... and see millions of their women competing beard with Osama Bin Laden.. grin grin grin
Una K-leg and shapeless yansh nko? Let's not talk about your "ROYGBIV" multi colour.
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Drella(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
Harnaam Kaur is from Punjab, India, she was born in slough (UK) was born on 29 November 1990. Kaur started to notice she was growing facial hair when she was 11.

Kaur was eventually diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which is a condition that means she has much more testosterone than most women which is what causes hair to grow on her face.

"Hirsutism" is one of the symptoms of PCOS, and it also means the ability to grow excessive facial or body hair. Kaur's initial attempt was to remove her excessive facial hair due to daily bullying from others, but she has embraced her unconventional appearance and has become a spokesperson for the "Body Positivity" movement.

"I decided to keep my beards and step forward against society's explanations of what a woman should look like. Today, I am not suicidal, and I do not harm myself. I am happily living as a young beautiful bearded woman today."

"I have realized that this body is mine, I own it, I do not have any other body to live in, so I may as well love it unconditionally," Kaur said during her interview with the ROCK N ROLL Bride.
Oh jeez!

Can't she shave it off?
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Incredible128: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
JhayJoe:
Which type of topic is this 1

"Meet the young beautiful bearded lady who has facial hair"

So is beards not facial hair or is facial hair different from beards??
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Ghostrye: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am ashamed in myself. Here I am looking for full beard and a lady already has the entire package, chest hair even join, chai
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Uyi168: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stopfapping:
U need lots of reading to do...
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Uyi168: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Na wa o,if she was in nigeria the kind of bullying she will receive ehn,she will gladly shave all the beards.
Indians may even be worse..
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Uyi168: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Drella:
Oh jeez!

Can't she shave it off?
..she shaves, it regrows..
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
undecided her beard fine pass some brother from another religion awon shortnika

You are obviously talking to igbos...wehdone sir
Re: See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bimpe29:
Glory be to Allah, who creates the way He likes.
Allah is a murderous god

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / 'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.