Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hilarious Face Masks Around The World - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hilarious Face Masks Around The World (82147 Views)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by YenYo: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
cheesy waiting corona no go see for China hand.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by caprini1: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
yanabasee1:
Make this pandemic do pass abeg......

Can't believe I can survive without eating party jollof rice!!!!! I can't believe!!
Cook it in your house na.,.....i,ve become a great cook in this pandemic grin
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Chris2863(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Orire01:
Is okay!

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
What's your location and price range?
Drop your number if possible so I can chat you up.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2020
survival instincts.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Ekg911(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Ehiagwinner09:
People play too much abeg
I agree with you
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Babapyro: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Remove the picture of that last girl if you don't want thunder to fire you ,her name is harnam kaur and she has a medical condition that multiplies her testosterone level than the normal human that is why she has facial hair.
you must be very stupid to be ridiculing such a courageous young girl
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Facemasks ko school resumption ni

Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
They are all unnecessary
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by akigbemaru: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Orire01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris2863:

What's your location and price range?
Drop your number if possible so I can chat you up.

Kindly click on the link in this my signature to see them
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by LINTUNE(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartPolician:
These boys have potbellies at this age?

Only God knows what they will look like when they get old
they dont have potbellies, they are just suffering from mild kwashiorkor..
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
okay

Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Anwons(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
One is missing, the woman that wore new testament Bible
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by ZiggyMr(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
all these face masks tire me o...lolz
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by ComeToJesus: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by iluvdonjazzy: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Babapyro:
Remove the picture of that last girl if you don't want thunder to fire you ,her name is harnam kaur and she has a medical condition that multiplies her testosterone level than the normal human that is why she has facial hair.
you must be very stupid to be ridiculing such a courageous young girl
you must be a mad person, honestly you are really mental, I post it because with all her beared she is still very beautiful and admirable.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by delzbaba(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
check this one out

Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by IceLip: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Creativity is allowed, especially when you know you can create ya our own without paying #100/500+ for your creativeness.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by earnit3: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ye
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Babapyro: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
you must be a mad person, honestly you are really mental, I post it because with all her beared she is still very beautiful and admirable.
You're a bastard,you titled your topic about things you hilarious and you're here saying nonsense.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by iluvdonjazzy: 4:55am On Jul 14, 2020
Babapyro:

You're a bastard,you titled your topic about things you hilarious and you're here saying nonsense.
idiotic religions bigot, may amadiohi strike you right there. Wasted sperm.
Re: Hilarious Face Masks Around The World by Babapyro: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
idiotic religions bigot, may amadiohi strike you right there. Wasted sperm.
May thunder fire your useless head dia,that girl is more successful than all of your generation combined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.