Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo (772 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story / It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Royalhignness: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Popular American Singer, Jessie Woo, has recently taken to her twitter page to pour out love and trust on Nigerian Men.

According to Jessie, she has never heard anything negative being said about Nigerian men and thus they should be hailed as KINGS.

She took to twitter to write ;

I never hear anything bad about Nigerian men, KINGS. Leave Nigerian Men alone, they are Angels!

However, in the comment section, some of her followers had a contrary opinion and one even advised her that even if she wants a Nigerian man, she should not go for the one from the Yoruba tribe.

See some reactions below ;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-never-hear-anything-bad-about-nigeria-men-american-singer-jessie-woo/

Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by yanabasee1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
She's lucky... Hushpuppy is on vacation......She for don hear word!!!
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Freestainworld(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
she should come and buy electronics in Alaba, she will trust Nigerians the more.
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
may you not meet mimimile93 amen
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Liposure: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rozz:
may you not meet mimimile93 amen
rexy rozz
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Liposure:
rexy rozz
dont read any meaning to my comment,he insulted me on a post I made and I will drag him till I'm tired
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Liposure: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rozz:
dont read any meaning to my comment,he insulted me on a post I made and I will drag him till I'm tired
i'm just hailing you jare. Happy sunday
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Liposure:
i'm just hailing you jare. Happy sunday
happy Sunday,hope you did the needful
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by longetivity(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
so she neva hear invictus obi, hushpuppi, woodberry, dammy krane and hushMAGU
Re: I Never Hear Anything Bad About Nigeria Men — American Singer, Jessie Woo by Brenn594(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
She wants sm collabo cheesy abi she no dey read news

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Spot The Four Legends In The Picture Below / “At least I fly private jet now, Apart from weed, what can you afford” – Tunde b / Stop Calling Burna Boy African Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.