Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (2829 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: INCREDIBLE DOORS ARE ABOUT TO OPEN!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 3 : 7-13, ACTS 12 : 10

The Holy Ghost is using the story of the disgraced HEROD to sharpen your faith in this fasting programme. Our second scripture, Acts 12: 10 says: “When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of its own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.”

Note: “…the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of its own accord.” They passed about 3 gates and security! The last big gate OPENED ON ITS OWN! Wow! In this 14-day fasting programme and beyond, closed gates shall open by force! Closed doors shall spring open by a higher divine force! The Lord is speaking to somebody: Your doors shall open again because you are unstoppable!

You are entering a season of open doors! Doors of iron will open! Doors of brass will open! Doors of silver will open! Doors closed by witchcraft powers shall open! Financial doors shall open in this 14-day fasting programme! Marital doors shall open on their own not because you are struggling, not because you are worried, but because DIVINE AUTOMATIC DOORS shall be released over your life! Oh!

Get ready to dance again! Get ready to change your name to CELEBRITY, because this world shall celebrate you! You shall be called JOY again! The LORD is about to open a door that no man can close! He is about to open a door that no man can argue or debate over!

The Lord says He is about to open doors of increase! The LORD says, your lost glory is coming back! I see favour and grace coming upon you again! There’s somebody using today’s devotional: You celebrated a testimony which you later lost! The LORD says: “WEEP NOT! That testimony which was stolen from you is coming back to you again! Your stolen dance shall be returned! You have been loaded with depression over the years, but the Lord says, your stolen joy shall be restored.

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of victory as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me a last-minute testimony! I SHALL NOT QUIT in Jesus name.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, do the UNBELIEVABLE, the INCREDIBLE, the miracle of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” in my life!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GREAT CREATIONS ARE BORN IN GREAT DARKNESS – 1.

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1 : 1-2
PSALM 18 : 6-14

Genesis 1:2 says: “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” So before creation started, DARKNESS existed. It was UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP! But what is DARKNESS? It can mean THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT!

As a Pharmacist and from my science classes, I know Light can be studied, but not darkness. In fact, we can use Newton’s prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. But you cannot measure darkness! A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? This is done by measuring the amount of light present.

That means DARKNESS is a word used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present! Did you get that? Darkness is the absence of light; WHICH MEANS THE ABSENCE OF THE WILL OF GOD! Oh, apologies for my unsolicited Physics class. But know that at the beginning of creation, God withdrew light after the initial ANGELIC REVOLT OF LUCIFER! The earth was without form and void.

It was shapeless and void after the great, failed REBELLION which turned ANGELS to DEMONS! So, out of darkness everything today that is great and bright was created! DARKNESS is a sign that God is busy planning! He plans great things in the DARK! Darkness can mean the unseen; the unknown future, the mysterious delays, which create anxiety, fear and worry!

But when things around you are tough and rough, and your way out seems IMPOSSIBLE (unknown and dark), then rejoice because something great is about to be born! Psalm 18:11 says: “He made darkness His secret place; His pavilion round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” DARKNESS IS HIS SECRET “FACTORY” where great/INCREDIBLE destinies are manufactured!

That is why you must never give up even when your life or ministry has no meaning anymore! GOD’s SECRET FORMULA of GREAT CREATION is hidden in the dark seasons of your life!God planned David’s escape from SAUL in the dark! Psalm 18 was written when God delivered DAVID FROM THE WICKED ARROWS OF KING SAUL!

That victory of DAVID took Saul by surprise because it was planned in God’s SECRET PLACE – DARKNESS! Ask me also, and I will remind you that this ODM vision was born in a dark season of my life in which I wanted to commit suicide! Hold on AND HOLD OUT! This fasting programme will favour you! Sow your “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE” as led.

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. What I don’t understand is DARKNESS; I refuse to curse God or give up.
3. Lord, create that great testimony out of every dark battle of my destiny in Jesus name.
4. I reject anxiety or worry! I reject self-pity or comparing myself to others.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “HE SITS UPON THE FLOODS! I SHALL ESCAPE!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 59 : 16-21

Isaiah 59:19 is a bombshell: “So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” So when your battles seem to have no end and your seasons of peace are scarce, always remember that YOUR GOD WILL RAISE A STANDARD AND MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE FOR YOU!

Psalm 29:10 is crucial: “The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth as King forever.” Your God will sit on every flood! He will show to every battle around you that HE IS KING FOREVER! Oh, I am dancing already in excitement because I just heard that: JEHOVAH GOD IS BUSY PLANNING YOUR ESCAPE! Remember, Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 3: 19 was so full of fury that he commanded that they should heat the furnace seven times more than it used to be! Wow!

That was a FLOOD OF HEAT! But did the three Hebrew boys not escape? YOU ARE NEXT TO ESCAPE SATANIC FLOODS OF BATTLES! I see your life disgracing all their plans! Don’t forget also, that in Acts 12: 4, Peter was put in prison and four quaternion of soldiers (16 in total) were posted to guide him! One quaternion is made up of 4 soldiers! How can 16 soldiers be used to watch over one man?

Ah! IT WAS A FLOODY BATTLE with no hope of ESCAPE! But did Peter not ESCAPE? Ah! Your papa, Jehovah God is telling me to announce to you that no matter the TORRENTS or INTENSITY of your battles, YOU WILL ESCAPE! Life’s challenges are not allowed to paralyze you; they are allowed by God to help you discover who you are and who HE IS! So, no matter the matter, hold on and hold out because your life and ministry will disgrace HEROD and confuse NEBUCHADNEZZAR!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

2. Lord, use my life to disgrace all the HERODS and NEBUCHADNEZZARS of this world. Let their FLOOD of attacks return to consume them in Jesus name.
3. I decree aloud now: No flood of attacks will consume me! My season of peace will be very loud and my victory song will be endless in Jesus name.
4. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “I SHALL ESCAPE” in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “THEY TOLD HER: THOU ART MAD! – 1.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 2 : 1-10

Haruki Murakami says: “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.

That’s what this storm’s all about.” Yes! That’s true! When God delivers you from STORMS in INCREDIBLE (UNBELIEVABLE) ways, you will wonder if it is true or not! I am sure Hannah was wondering if it was true that, “the barren (Hannah) hath born seven; and she that hath many children (Peninnah) is waxed feeble” – Vs. 5 of today’s scripture.

She was probably wondering HOW she (HANNAH) OVERTOOK HER main MOCKER! God will make you to wonder in this 2nd half of 2020! I call it, OVERTAKING the OVERTAKER by the grace of “JEHOVAH the OVERTAKER.” Also, Acts 12: 14 -15 says: “And when she knew Peter’s voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. And they said unto her, ‘Thou art mad.’

But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, ‘It is his angel.” Oh my goodness! Here were PRAYER WARRIORS doubting and WARRING AGAINST their own prayers! The DAMSEL (maid) called RHODA had to constantly argue with them that it was Peter she saw at the door! Oh! Yes! Life can be war sometimes! But no matter how 2020 has been, refuse to QUIT TRUSTING GOD now! Determine to FEED YOUR FAITH and STARVE YOUR DOUBTS to death! The testimony of “THOU ARE MAD” is locating you.

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 2: What a friend we have…

2. Lord, do a thing in my life and ministry that will make the world to declare: “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! THOU ART MAD,” in this 2nd half of 2020 and beyond.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “THOU ART MAD” in Jesus name!
4. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “THEY TOLD HER: THOU ART MAD! – 2.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 40 : 21-31,
ACTS 12 : 14-15

Yesterday’s devotional ended with the damsel called RHODA announcing the good news of Peter’s deliverance to the PRAYER WARRIORS (Acts 12: 14 -15). But they told Rhoda (paraphrased by me): “THOU ART MAD. Don’t you know the kind of prison that talkative and impulsive fellow (Peter) was locked in?

Don’t you know that he is guided by 16 soldiers (four quaternions)? Shut up, girl! Don’t play games with us! We are just praying to fulfil all righteousness, but we know that PETER CANNOT BE DELIVERED! We are sure you are seeing his angel, because he is on his way to heaven.” Ha! Ha! Ha! I prophesy as I am shown right now: Before February 28th, 2021, the INCREDIBLE testimony of “THOU ART MAD” shall locate you.

I see 12, 089 ODM users in this category! Get ready! The LORD will do INCREDIBLE things in this fasting programme and beyond, that will make people to say: “IT IS A LIE! THOU ART MAD!” Yes! Hear William Frederick Halsey, Jr.: “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.”

No matter the challenges of 2020, always remember Isaiah 40: 28 – “Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary…?” Yea! Because your God is the ALMIGHTY and NEVER WEARY, get ready for that, “THOU ART MAD” testimony! It will happen! Congratulations in advance in Jesus name! Amen and amen!

ODM PRAYER POINTS .
Take your best song of worship as led.

2. Lord, do a thing in my life and ministry that will make the world to declare: “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! THOU ART MAD,” in this 2nd half of 2020 and beyond. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “THOU ART MAD” in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “A LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY! HOLD ON!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
LUKE 23 : 33, 43
ACTS 12 : 6

Today’s 1st scripture shows that the thief on the cross had a LAST-MINUTE INCREDIBLE entry into heaven (paradise)! Then today’s 2nd devotional scripture, Vs. 6 says, “And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.”

Note: THE SAME NIGHT PETER WAS TO HAVE BEEN KILLED WAS THE NIGHT HE WAS DELIVERED! God waited till the LAST MINUTE! Someone involved in this fasting programme will see a LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE! It is NEVER too late with your God! No matter how the year has been, REST ON GOD! Refuse worry, self-pity or anxiety! Peter was SLEEPING BETWEEN TWO SOLDIERS! Was that a joke? Sleeping a day to execution? Yes! He was sleeping! He was not crying or worried!

He was not trying to explain to the soldiers how innocent he was or how he was a man of God suffering persecution! He was not looking for sympathy from men!He was TRUSTING in the LORD who was able to do, undo, re-do, extra-do and over do! Many of us would have lost sleep under such circumstances! Many people would have cried all night and worried all day! But not Peter! Oh!

They that wait upon the LORD shall never end up in shame! You serve a God that sometimes waits till the last minute in order to show you that He dwells in eternity and He also waits till the last minute when SOMETHING INCREDIBLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! He waited till A DAY BEFORE PETER’S EXECUTION! Can you imagine that? Ah! Catch this: You will still testify this year!

You may have waited from January till now or you may have been waiting for a miracle since you were born! The LORD is using me to declare to you that He will do the Incredible, the unimaginable and He will do what will make the world to ask: “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” Yes, the miracle of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” is locating you during this fast and this year!

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 25TH JULY 2020.
Take any song of worship as led.

2. Lord, give me a last-minute testimony! I SHALL NOT QUIT in Jesus name.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, do the UNBELIEVABLE, the INCREDIBLE, the miracle of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” in my life!

1 Like

Re: Odm by toro92: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Diamond6real:
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “A LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2020
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC : “THE ONE-SIZE GRACE! USEFUL IN ANY BATTLE!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 9 : 1-10

The Holy Spirit is reminding someone through today’s devotional again: No matter the gravity and intensity of your life’s battles, no matter the depth of your struggles, grace will bring you out. No matter the waves, the billows and the raging of the sea, caused by the noise of the waterspouts (storms/tornados), deep will call unto deep.

Wow! Thank you Jesus! DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP! Ah! DEEP BATTLES ATTRACT DEEP GRACE! Yes! The deeper the battle, the deeper the grace of God that is released! Hear Matthew Henry: “Extraordinary afflictions are not always the punishment of extraordinary sins, but sometimes the trials of extraordinary grace. Sanctified afflictions are spiritual promotions.” Yes! Allowed WATERSPOUTS (storms) are your future WINNING SPOTS (celebrations)! God’s silence is sometimes His answers.

“If we only take as answers those that are visible to our senses, we are in a very elementary condition of grace” (Oswald Chambers). So you may not UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR ALLOWED BATTLES but you will understand your sweet dance of grace! “Grace is but Glory begun, and Glory is but Grace perfected” (Jonathan Edwards). Then also see 2 Corinthians 9:8 – “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”

Note: “ALL GRACE (underlined).” That Means There Is Grace For All Sizes/Types Of Battles! Oh! I Call It, “The One-Size-Fits- All” Grace. That Means There Is No Battle Too Big Or Too Small For Grace And Grace Is Never Too Late! 2 Corinthians 12: 9 says: “And He said unto me, ‘My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness…” Weakness means pain, errors, mistakes, delays, etc. So, His glory is made greater in your groaning! This is why you must wipe your tears and laugh by force daily! Shout, “YES LORD!”

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, thank the Lord for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Pray and ask God for the impartation of the Spirit of Grace into your spirit today.
3. O Spirit of Grace; move upon my battles and dry up its roots now in Jesus name.
4. I decree: No satanic WATERSPOUT shall sink me! Lord, PROMOTE ME by every battle, mistake or attack on my life and ministry!
5. The more the battles, the more the GRACE. No battle shall consume me this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC : “BEAUTIFIED DUST IN LIFE’S SUPER CINEMA!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EZEKIEL 28 : 11- 19

It was Leo Tolstoy who penned: “Perfection is impossible without humility. Why should I strive for perfection, if I am already good enough?” And that was the mistake of LUCIFER as an ARCHANGEL! He forgot that perfection was impossible without humility!

He also forgot that despite his glory and beauty, he was an ordinary created being like any other! He thought he was already good enough! Ah! Just imagine how he was created – today’s scripture. Verse 12 says the fullness of wisdom and the perfection of beauty was in him. Verse 13 says he was the first occupant of the GARDEN OF EDEN and he was decorated with every precious stone ever created.

It says “every precious stone was thy covering.” Wow! He was perfectly built! Verse 13 also says “the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.” That means ALL MUSICAL EQUIPMENTS WERE BUILT IN HIM. He was a one-man choir – the best soloist in heaven! Oh my God! No wonder he fell into PRIDE! May God keep far from you the blessing or blessings that will sink your faith! Verse 14 describes LUCIFER as “…the anointed cherub that covereth.”

HE WAS ANOINTED! Yes! Satan understands what the ANOINTING CAN DO! He knows that the ANOINTING is his bitter water! He will do all he can to keep you DRY without the anointing or he will keep you FULL OF PRIDE if you are anointed or blessed! Lastly Verse 15 says: “Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.” He was perfect till SIN was found in him! May the LORD not find LUCIFER’S iniquity in you!

That sin/iniquity is called PRIDE! Oh, as 2020 skips out of the pain of CORONAVIRUS, always remember that something that can destroy you faster than the CORONAVIRUS is the VIRUS OF PRIDE! Hear Bill Gates (Microsoft): “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” Then Martin Luther penned: “True humility does not know that it is humble.

If it did, it would be proud from the contemplation of so fine a virtue.” Close with Lao Tzu: “I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.” Always remember LUCIFER! Be humble or you will stumble because you are just a piece of beautified DUST in the vanity super cinema called LIFE!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have been proud in the past!
The PORTION OF LUCIFER will not be my portion!
3. Lord, help me to put myself last! Help me to be gentle and yet bold; to be frugal and yet liberal; to avoid putting myself before others in Jesus name.
4. I decree today: No success or promotion shall allow my head to swell! My MOTTO shall be: more of YOU LORD; LESS of me!
5. I refuse to think I am good enough! I refuse to look down on anybody! I shall never forget that I AM JUST A PIECE OF BEAUTIFIED/ DECORATED DUST in the vanity cinema called life.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “EVERYTHING IS CREATED TWICE! HOLD ON!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 23 : 7
JOHN 2 : 1-11

So many people give up on their dreams, goals or ambitions because they are ignorant of the “GESTATION SEASON” required to manifest the very things they seek. They think just because they have put in all their energy, resources and time, etc, and nothing seems to be happening, then their dreams are dead! No! No! No! Don’t give up!

Note that at the beginning, when you plan anything, your idea has just taken root in the soil of creation! YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE FIRST SOIL OF CREATION! All they need is the sustenance provided by sustained action and focused effort. Given enough time, the ‘initial growth’ or signs of growth of their ideas will break through the soil, and manifest in their physical world.

So, the secret to success is simply this; “Ideas held in mind reproduce after their kind.” If you keep the thing you want to be, do or have fixated on the screen of your mind, and align your actions with what you think you need to do for these things to manifest, then your idea must move into physical form. If you keep on keeping on, if you keep persisting when everybody around you is quitting, then ultimately you will be, do or have ANYTHING you desire.

Proverbs 23: 7 says: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.”The thinking is the first creation. The manifestation is the 2nd creation. Every seed has a gestation period, and every seed is different. Therefore gestation periods differ depending on the type of seed that is sown. We can understand this concept when we apply it to physical seeds. We know the gestation period for a human baby is 280 days, 49 days for a carrot or 135 days for a potato.

What we fail to realize is that our ideas are also seeds, that must move into tangible form. I repeat: Everything is created twice; everything was a thought before it became a thing! Sowing goes before reaping! So, refuse to give up now! Keep seeing the goals! Keeping seeing the NEW WINE! Keeping seeing your destination because delayed WINE does not mean denied WINE!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take your best worship song as led.

2. From this day, I UPROOT any thought that will not grow my dreams! I resist any NEGATIVE THOUGHT or NEGATIVE ASSOCIATION in Jesus name.
3. I shall create my dreams twice! I shall CAPTURE every thought and command it towards my goals. Then I shall wait and speak forth that dream. I resist depression and self-pity in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “I WISH THE JOURNEY WAS SHORTER…EASIER!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 13 : 17-22

It was Epictetus who said: “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skilful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” Exodus 13:17 says, “And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, ‘Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt.”

So God did not lead the Jews through the NEARER or EASIER ROUTE! He chose a longer and more dangerous route! Wow! What a God! He does allow some hard storms in order to train your arms to war. Oh! In this my lifetime, I have seen wars and storms! I am the only pastor in my country that have been taken to court by someone who claimed that she fell at our WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT service which held at our National Stadium.

She claimed 25 million naira (62, 500 dollars) for 7 teeth she claimed she had broken at the stadium! Yet, I never knew her from Adam. Also, maybe I am the only pastor too, whose phone had deliberately been hijacked/taken away and hacked by those I trusted to handle it while I was ministering on the altar.

That was trust betrayed bitterly! It was later discovered that, that wicked operation was masterminded in a 3-year plan by a syndicate of four people – a male journalist, a male lawyer, a female staff who handled our videos/ extracts from my working phone sometimes for Sunday screen teachings, and a deacon. They cloned my voice and said that unless I gave them my house and 200 million naira (about 500, 000 dollars), they would scandalize my name through various fabrications using my cloned voice. In fact, they started the process in order to show me how serious they were! I was in shock but quickly alerted the police!

The police gave my security team devices to record their demands and threats! Thank God, they were arrested and sent to court/jail till they were bailed. Oh, space and time would fail me to mention various other harsh betrayals and bitter disappointments from wicked souls. I have been lied against and there is NOTHING that has not been written or said about me by envious enemies! Ah! Many times, I cry out to God and wish that my pathway to greatness was EASY! But we don’t choose our crosses! They choose us!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, use my life and ministry to show the world that stubborn battles provoke irreversible glories.
3. I decree that in 7 days, every stubborn hater shall lick my dust and confess that my God is the consuming fire (Pray it for 7 days). I am BLESSED and I cannot be cursed! LORD, return to sender every evil word, prayer, divination or bitter arrow sent against my destiny in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “JEHOVAH THE SCULPTOR” IS STILL ON DUTY!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 125 : 3
JEREMIAH 18 : 1-6

Welcome to another devotional hour with the CONSUMING FIRE! It was Nick DiNardo who opined that: “Like a sculptor chipping away at the marble, adversity is what chips and crafts us into who we are and what we become.” Now catch this: All the bitter battles I have passed through have always led to my INCREDIBLE PROMOTION/GROWTH! I mean ALL!

I cannot explain it! Since I was born, I have NEVER gone to my next level without a battle that is SEVERE AND BITTER which seems to be impossible! Never! I had even died in a village river at the age of 8. I drowned and was “declared dead,” but was revived back to life by a Shell Company staff who came to wash his car by the riverside. But I am ALIVE TODAY FOR DESTINY’S sake!

Do you know that before this ODM VISION was discovered, I attempted suicide? Yes! That was over 28 years ago and I was devastated as a young man, by someone who walked out of my life. ODM was born from that crisis! It was so painful that I decided to die!Your God may not choose the EASY way for you, but He will make sure you NEVER end up in shame! Also note this: When the LORD passes you through the LONG and HARD route, He deals with anyone that raises a finger against you.

I have seen people run mad or suffer irreversible demotion because they fought against me or lied against me. The wickedness of the wicked cannot last forever! Psalm 125:3 cannot lie – “For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.”God will never allow the wicked to prevail so that you don’t run to Egypt (other sources) for help! Ah! I have seen people who have hurt me badly, send for me in their hospital beds as they were dying.

Yes! Also, I have been called to bury some people who lied against me many years ago. It was pathetic! This is a world where men can “manufacture” FALSE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU. In the case of JOSEPH, the evidence was true, but the story was false! I have been through that many times. Oh, enough of my story!

The LORD just wanted to let you know that hardships often prepare ordinary people for extraordinary duties because He is like the SCULPTOR/ POTTER busy working on your life! Psalm 34:19 says, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivered him out of them all.”You will be delivered out of them ALL! ALL is ALL! Hold on and hold out! Pray seriously now.

ODM PRAYER POINTS .

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, You are the POTTER, I am the clay! Do in me and through me what You desire to do in Jesus name.
3. Lord, use every HARSH experience of my destiny to re-mould my expected end. Declare Psalm 125 seriously today! Pray it verse by verse!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC:“REJECT PREMATURE PROMOTION! MY 1976 SECRETS!”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
John 3: 23-33

Oh welcome! Remember again: You are called to greatness but sometimes the greater place God calls you to is where less people will see you! One of the secrets of DAVID WAS THAT NOBODY KNEW HIM. God hid him and prepared him in the bushes and not in the camera frontline! One of the greatest secrets of ATTRACTING GRACE is HUMILITY, because it RESISTS (fights) the PROUD! I remember when I just got born again in 1976, I told the LORD: Don’t make me popular or to be seen! All I pray for is: USE ME! USE ME and USE ME! I vow never to share the glory with You and I vow never to seek the limelight.” At that time, He told me to join the SANITATION department of anywhere I was – in churches and camp meetings. I cleaned toilets while others were seeking the pulpit. I took pleasure in sweeping the church auditorium on Saturdays (unseen) while others were contending to sit down in the front row on Sundays! There was a period in my life where I was in the security and traffic department of the church where I worshipped. I never stepped into the church services for over a year! I complained, but my PAPA GOD told me: SHUT UP and STAY THERE! My joy was that I took care of the safety of other people’s cars! But today, I am what I am by His grace! Today, I am tired of the limelight and I even avoid places where people will see me at airports, etc, because I have become known worldwide! Ah! If you want to go far in life and ministry, don’t seek to be seen! Seek to allow Him to be seen through you! Ignore insults! Don’t keep malice or grudges! Forgive fast! Don’t fight for visible/public positions! Seek to serve in quiet positions until God chooses to announce you HIMSELF. Do you know that PREMATURE ANNOUNCEMENT has turned millions into ICHABOD? – no more fresh oil and no more fresh glory! Yes! PREMATURE PROMOTION can change your name from FAME to SHAME! Pastors and Christian workers take note: God is God and you are not! He is the ALMIGHTY and you are not! HE MUST INCREASE (today’s scripture Vs 30)! YOU MUST DECREASE! All must be about Him and not about you! Be humble! Pray seriously now.

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Take your best worship song as led.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
3. Repent from seeking to be seen or heard! Lord, MORE OF YOU; LESS OF ME! I reject PREMATURE ANNOUNCEMENT OR PROMOTION!
4. Lord, You must INCREASE in me AND I MUST DECREASE!
5. INCUBATE/MOULD ME into Your PURPOSE in places where less people will see me!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “WHEN PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS ARE PAINFUL!”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 126 : 1- 6

Please share with me again another great report concerning your God. “Praise God sir. Kindly share with me this testimony. On the 10th of May 2020, we were asked to sow a seed for the purchase of air conditioners for the Manna Mountain. In fact, I came across that prophetic instruction three times in Our Daily Manna. That last one troubled my spirit and I was not at rest. As soon as I was through with my devotion on that day, I called my son and told him to transfer money to the Manna Account. As soon as I did that, I knelt down and prayed to God that He should prove to me that He was still on the throne because we had a pressing need as a family and my husband asked me to pray that God should open a way. To the glory of God, THAT SAME DAY that I sowed the seed, the LORD blessed me with money and that pressing need of the family was answered by the LORD who made a way for us. Indeed there is power in every prophetic instruction by a genuine man of God. Thank you papa for blessing me. I am also using the Prophetic Prayer Psalms/Declarations sent to me after I sowed and I believe that many more testimonies are coming my way. Glory be to God! From +234 7057-48-5576.” Please note what she wrote: “We had a pressing need as a family and my husband asked me to pray that God should open a way.” So, this family sowed despite their needs, not from their comfort! Abraham had ONLY ONE CHILD when God asked him to sacrifice Isaac! He was required to give from his lack – HIS ONLY CHILD! Notice that God did not ask him for his wealth because he knew that Abraham had an abundance of that! Psalm 126: 5 says: “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.” Billy Graham once said: “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.” So true! The great A.W. Tozer penned: “As base a thing as money often is, yet it can be transmuted into everlasting treasure. It can be converted into food for the hungry and clothing for the poor. It can keep a missionary actively winning lost men to the light of the gospel and thus transmute itself into heavenly values. Any temporal possession can be turned into everlasting wealth. Whatever is given to Christ is immediately touched with immortality.”

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take song of worship as led.

2. Repent from ways in which you have hidden what He gave you – YOUR MONEY. Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “THE POWER OF THE AIR! THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE! -1.”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 2 :1-10

A wise man once penned: “Remember this – you can’t serve God and Money, but you can serve God with money.” During the worldwide CORONAVIRUS SHUTDOWN, when churches and worship centers were banned from meeting, it struck me AGAIN, that indeed, the church is NOT the building or place of worship. Also, vehicular movement was banned and about 7 billion people sat at home in all the continents of planet earth. Then you could only reach people or have meetings via the TV, Facebook, ZOOM, YOUTUBE and other SOCIAL MEDIA outlets. That was when it occurred to me again, that we live in the new DIGITAL age of humanity! Then the LORD began to show me that we can reach more souls with the GOSPEL of Christ and this ODM vision through a DIGITAL REACHOUT. Satan is also described as THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR (Ephesians 2: 2). So, there is a “POWER OF THE AIR” which Satan wants to take advantage of. In fact, when the ANTI-CHRIST comes, he will use the AIRWAVES to reach billions daily on earth. That week as I spoken to, we began the “MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL” via YOUTUBE. That same week, I began to broadcast LIVE ODM services/ inspirational reachout through our FACEBOOK address: ourdailymannaonline. And indeed it has and is still blessing thousands on Sundays, 8am, 9am, 10am Nigerian time and other weekdays because they are always there even after such BRIEF, wonderful, powerful and so UNCOMMON WORD TEACHINGS/services. Please visit the YOUTUBE channel/facebook address mentioned above and hit the SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFICATIONS button or join. This is for your spiritual growth and will enable you to get an alert when I am getting ready for such UNCOMMON and INSPIRATIONAL BRIEF WORD services. The general testimony so far has been that, like the ODM, the WORD REVELATIONS taught in such services have NEVER been heard of or seen in books or churches. Please join ourdailymannaonline (facebook group) and start following us there from today. You can watch all services LIVE from there. Never forget that you are alive to DEPOPULATE HELL and POPULATE HEAVEN with your time, talent and treasures. Let God use you. The “MAB” motto is: DEPOPULATING HELL and POPULATING HEAVEN VIA THE AIRWAVES…(To be continued tomorrow).

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Repent from ways in which you have hidden what He gave you – YOUR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “DEPOPULATING HELL VIA THE AIRWAVES! THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE – 2”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 2: 2;
EXODUS 3 : 1-14

From the EXTRAORDINARY testimony of 2 days ago (the family who sowed the air condition seed – please see it again), I know that any seed sown into this vision is given special attention by heaven! Thank you LORD Jesus! I am led to begin the MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MAB). A Brigade is a group of individuals organized for a particular purpose! Our purpose is to reach millions on planet earth by using this “SECRET” POWER OF THE AIR (see yesterday’s devotional)! God did not create the POWER OF THE AIR for SATAN to use! He created all things for HIS PLEASURE (see Isaiah 46: 10; Phil 2: 13; Rev 4: 11)! Becoming a MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MAB) PARTNER is plugging your destiny into LIVE DIVINE WIRE! Acts 7:31 says, “When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight…” Moses was shocked at the sight! I am sure he was asking: “Can this be true?” If God could turn an ordinary perishable BUSH into a WONDER of, “Can this be true?” then any seed you sow will lead to a, “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” testimony! I see the INCREDIBLE, the SPECTACULAR, the AWE- INSPIRING, the EXTRAORDINARY locating you as you become a “MAB” partner! This shall be my daily prayers and night prayers for such MANNA AIR BRIGADE PARTNERS (MAB)! A special prayer group will be raised at the ODM MOUNTAIN headquarters for you! You can send in your prayer requests from time to time once you are a partner! You can become a MONTHLY PARTNER or a YEARLY PARTNER! Let God use you as we join hands to POSSESS THE POWER OF THE AIR! The UNSEEN POWERS OF THE AIRWAVES and THE SPIRITUAL UNSEEN WORLD will work to favour your life, family and ministry! I prophesy: All “MAB” partners will be called “GIANT KILLERS” by your generation!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray about today’s Word as it has touched you.
2. Oh, “I AM THAT I AM”; use me for Your PLEASURE TO DEPOPULATE HELL!
3. Oh, “I AM THAT I AM”; like the burning bush, turn me into a “BURNING” WONDER to behold as I populate heaven via the “MAB” partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “ELEVATION ATTRACTS “ENVY-LATION!”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ECCLESIASTES 4 : 1-6
PROVERBS 27 : 3-4

Ecclesiastes 4:4 says: “Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit.” Did you get that? The scripture (see the underlined above) is saying that your hard work and your success (all travail, and every right work) will ATTRACT ENVY! Solomon was saying that he came to discover that every TRAVAIL (SACRIFICE) and right work (HARD WORK) only ends up turning you into an ENEMY of your neighbours! That means the more you rise in life and ministry, the more ENEMIES or ENVY you attract! THE BLESSING ATTRACTS THE BEAST! That is why you must know that NOT EVERYONE is HAPPY with you and you cannot PLEASE EVERYONE! In fact, once you begin to rise, your ELEVATION ATTRACTS “ENVY-LATION.” Pardon my use of the word “ENVY-LATION.” It is from my “ODM colloquial informal dictionary” – Laugh aloud! Yes! Once you begin to rise and rise, be ready to change. STOP TELLING YOUR SECRETS to those you once called FRIENDS because your RISING will turn them to SECRET PLOTTERS OF YOUR DOWNFALL! No wonder Proverbs 27:4 says: “Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?” Anger is terrible, but WHO IS ABLE TO STAND BEFORE ENVY? NOBODY! Another name for envy is – THE FIST OF FURY! That means, anger is a “little boy” compared to ENVY! That also means, ENVY is the father/ mother of all deadly sins! Yes! Few men have the natural strength to honor a friend’s success without envy. So as you pray to be ELEVATED, CELEBRATED and DECORATED, be ready for the ENVY and WARS that come with it! Be wise! Trust nobody! Increase your prayer/fasting fire and live holy! No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper because when God gives a PROMOTION, He also sends THE PROTECTION! Fear not! Pray now!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Lord, all labour is vanity because it attracts war and envy! Help me to know that YOU ARE MY SOURCE ALWAYS!
3. Lord God, scatter every ARROW OF ENVY targeting my life, family and ministry.
4. Holy Ghost, silence every secret ANGER against my life and ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “CORONAVIRUS: HE LOST $660,000,000 IN 5 HOURS!”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: REVELATION 22 : 13 -21

Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, lost more than N240 billion (about $660,000, 000 – six hundred and sixty million dollars) in just five hours as the effect of the coronavirus slammed the Stock Exchange – a few hours after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared CORONAVIRUS a pandemic in March this year. A pandemic is a disease that is spreading in multiple countries around the world at the same time. Dangote Cement is Nigeria’s most capitalized quoted company and accounts for more than 20 per cent of the total market capitalization/stock exchange. Wow! A small, unseen virus “swallowed up” over 600 million dollars! “Expensive” virus indeed! During that period also, the Pope CLOSED ALL CATHOLIC CHURCHES in Rome and asked people to stay at home to monitor church services. Also, all universities and schools were closed in Canada. Most global sports events were canceled or ordered to be played in EMPTY stadiums. In the USA, investors suffered a total loss of $1.41 trillion in three days to the pandemic which was wreaking havoc across the world. The USA also declared a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and banned many countries from visiting the USA! France suspended flights between it and Italy till April 3rd because of the pandemic. In Nigeria, two people, including an Italian, who was the index case, were in quarantine. Six others comprising four children, their teacher and another person were in isolation. What a VIRUS! Small but deadly! Italy was the worst hit country in Europe with over 890 deaths and over 16 million people were quarantined there! Markets in Asia and indeed all over the world also nose-dived as people rushed into PANIC BUYING to stockpile food items! Lots of schools were closed worldwide and flights cancelled! My flight from where I was, was also canceled! This SMALL VIRUS, claimed many lives in China (the genesis of this disease) and Iran even as the terrible LITTLE virus (WITHOUT A VISITING VISA), spread to Germany, South Korea, New Zealand, Belarus, Ghana, Gabon, South Africa and Lithuania, etc. And what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that IF THIS LITTLE UNKNOWN VIRUS can cause this great HAVOC, LOSSES and PAIN worldwide, then you must also take heed of the LITTLE FOXES that can SPOIL your destiny vine! Your vine is your life and it is not the “BIG ELEPHANTS” or tall “GIRAFFES” that can disgrace you, but the LITTLE INCONSEQUENTIAL FOXES. That little habit can delay or destroy you! That little anger can become your Promised LAND stopper! That little lie can wipe out your name from the Book of Life – See Revelation 22:15 – “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers…and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” Note: A LIE! Not LIES! A LIE! That five minutes of sexual pleasure can become your LAND OF REGRETS! Yes! Pay attention to the small details, habits, words, relationships, etc, of your life! Hear Charles Comiskey: “It is the small things in life which count; it is the inconsequential leak which empties the biggest reservoir.” It is a little leaven – YEAST – that can damage a batch of sweet bread. Learn! (1 Corinthians 5:6). Learn!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Oh LORD, shake away every LITTLE FOX that has been planned to damage my destiny in Jesus name!
3. I shall not be a victim of SMALL MISTAKES! Pray in Tongues!
4. Lord, dry up every VIRUS of sin! Dry up any little, unseen VIRUS that has been sent to eat up my star in Jesus name.
5. Loose RESTORATION of ALL YOU HAVE LOST due to little errors of the past!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A COMPROMISED ARMY IS A DEFEATED ARMY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1JOHN 2: 1 - 11; REVELATION: 2 : 12 - 16

The United Methodist Church is reported to be the third largest religious denomination in the United States. Now the church is ready to split into more than one denomination due to GAY MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY and among the only remaining one of such churches. The United Methodists church is the largest mainline Pentecostal denomination and among the only remaining of such churches that do not still perform gay marriages. The church has fought bitterly about LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) inclusion for years and leaders often feared that the fight would lead to division!

But in early January 2020 some leaders of the church announced that they had agreed to abandon a “traditionalist Methodist” denomination which would continue to oppose gay marriage as well as the ordination of LGBT clergy. The church will now allow those who do not follow the “traditional Methodist” denomination to go with same sex marriage and LGBT Clergy! Oh, my God! Strange would you say, great would you say but never forget one the strategy of satan is for us to have a compromising church. He knows a compromising church is a defeated church! The Bible give us an example in Revelation 2 of such a church! It was THE CHURCH AT PERGAMOS!

Located in the Pergamum, the former capital of Asia Minor, known for its Idol worship, pergamum housed the ALTAR OF ZEUS and was the center of Caesar worship. Sexual immorality, open wickedness, coldness to God, Idolatry, etc were common place. The sin of Pergamum was in COMPROMISE and TOLERANCE of Evil. The great bishop preacher, Campbell Morgan penned. “It’s a remarkable thing that the church of Christ persecuted has been the church of Christ the pure” On the other hand, the church of Christ patronized has been the church of Christ impure”. Did you get that? Refuse to PATRONIZE THE WORLD!

REFUSE TO SIT ON THE FENCE! I call it, FENCE CHRISTIANITY! It’s also called THE LUKEWARM GENERATION! Most people are like that today. They go to church, they certainly want to go to heaven, but they still live in sin. ERROR! See 1 John 2:6 – “He that saith that he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked!” That should be your cry – different in conduct from this evil generation! Pray now!

TOMORROW IS U.K Tele-conference ANOINTING SERVICE THEME IS “DEALING WITH PHARAOHS OF YOUR DESTINY” Call: +44(0) 3309981254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00am U.K time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! PHARAOH MUST DROWN! THAT “RED SEA” WILL DIVIDE AGAIN! It will be awesome! Spread the news!

Decree: “LORD, VISIT THE FOUNDATION OF MY BATTLES!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. Repent from pleasing the WORLD! Repent from PATRONIZING THE WORLD. Repent from ACTING, dressing, speaking or doing Anything like the world.
3. Lord help me not to COMPROMISE! Let men see me and say: “This is a child of God. He/she is different!
4. I refuse to LOVE the world or things of the world.
5. Holy Ghost, REVIVE ME again, Set me on a NEW FIRE!
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2020
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: “A DIVIDED ARMY IS A DISGRACED ARMY!”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1CORINTHIANS 10 : 10-24
MARK 3: 25

Have you ever heard the story of the guy who could not decide which side he wanted to fight for during his country’s Civil War? He put on the coat of the North and the trousers of the South, and guess what? He was shot at from both sides! This is what happens to the compromiser, the person who tries to live in two worlds. It’s one miserable place to be. Sadly, there are many in the church today that live a compromised life. One price of compromise is DIVISION. Remember the story of the United Methodist Church which is reported to be the 3rd largest religious denomination in the United States. The church was ready to split into more than one denomination due to GAY MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY! Yes indeed, one little COMPROMISE leads to another! Apostle Paul warned against this in his letter to the Corinthian church. Hear him, “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment” (1 Cor.1:10). My MASTER, Jesus Christ, said in today’s Word, “And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand” (Mark 3:25). Now catch this hidden truth: SATAN FEARS THE UNITY of the church or FAMILY! A united church is his WATERLOO, so he will do all he can to cause CONFUSION, quarrels, bitterness, DIVISION, COMPROMISE WITH THE WORLD, etc. This week, resist him as we cancel DISUNITY! The same is applicable to families today! Husband and wife disagree! Children and parents disagree! So many siblings are in court for one issue or the other! That is the devil’s strategy because he knows the power in unity and agreement.He knows that two are better than one (Ecclesiastes 4:9), he knows that it is more difficult to defeat two people and a three-fold cord is difficult to break (Ecclesiastes 4:11- 12); he knows that when you agree, you will chase thousands (Leviticus 26:8; Deut 32: 30). In the words of Helen Keller, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” And J.K Rowling opined, “We are as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” Today, I urge y o u t o b e a U N I T Y A G E N T ! Be the first to greet or apologise and God will reward your humility because the way up is down! Never forget: A Divided Army Is A Disgraced Army; A Divided Family Is A Defeated Family! A Divided Business Is A Paralyzed Financial Army! Today is U.K Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. SECRETS OF DEALING WITH PHARAOH’S (STUBBORN POWERS). Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! PHARAOH MUST DROWN! THAT “RED SEA” WILL DIVIDE AGAIN!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. The way up is down. Lord, I shall be an agent of unity! I shall forgive and I shall never go down in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days).
3. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to DIVISION..
4. Pray against every spirit of division and schism in your life, family, ministry and business.
Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 4:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “WHEN SALAD DIVIDED A CHURCH!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 15 : 35-41

I read about a church where there was division and it began over an argument about SALAD at a love feast. A lady brought a congealed salad she had made with Cool Whip instead of real whipping cream and there were various factions concerning that SALAD. Wow! Satan is a bastard! Ah! Do you know that some churches have been divided over whether the pianist should sit on the right or left side of the altar? Yes, some churches have been divided over whether the Lord’s Supper should be served from the front to the back or the back to the front! Laughable, but SATAN MEANS BUSINESS – to dilute the church and steal your power! DIVISION is a POWER BLOCKER! One church split over who was the real pastor. They had two pastors. Two groups thought they each had their own pastor and both of them got up to lead a service one Sunday. Both led the singing. Both groups tried to out-sing each other. Then both pastors started preaching, trying to out-preach each other. Finally, they just broke out into fisticuffs, and the police had to come in and break it up. That was from Landover, Maryland, August 1999. Oh God! Father, heal Your church again! All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall! And the great Hans Urs von Balthasar noted: “Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is.” Be a UNITY AGENT WHEREVER YOU GO TODAY! Forgive! Be the first to forgive or greet – EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT WRONG! Let go and let God! We are all in a vanity square! Note that after Barnabas and PAUL separated, nobody heard of Barnabas again! Acts 15:39 says, “And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus.” And from there on, his history ended! Ah! THE POWER OF DIVISION! Oh, don’t break away from that relationship, business or ministry without a STRONG WORD FROM GOD! Note: “Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is.” Pray now!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Barnabas was great but became a victim of DIVISION AND CONTENTION. Lord, help me. I shall not be a victim of SATANIC “DIVIDE AND CONQUER” BULLETS in Jesus name.
3. Ordinary SALAD divided a church. Satan can use anything to cause a STORM. I resist every arrow of DIVISION in my life, relationships, ministry and business in Jesus name.
4. Pray in Tongues today over your life.
5. Loose UNCOMMON INCREASE, SPEED AND PROMOTION.
6. I shall be the first to apologize or make peace by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “THAT’S WHERE I USED TO GO TO CHURCH”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 16:1 - 35.

A man was stranded on the island, also for a number of years. Finally he was located and some people came ashore to rescue him . Before they took him off the island, he showed them around. He took them to his hut and said, This is the church I built with my own 2 hands.” Then someone in the group said, “Hey, what’s that building over there? and the man quietly replied: “That’s where I used to go to church.

“And that man’s story is the story of many lives ! Most people can point to their cars, their kids, their pets and about A DOZEN CHURCHES THEY USED TO ATTEND! This isn’t always bad because there are times when God would have you move on, take your gifts, abilities , resources and energy and use them to serve another body of believers or start NEW WORK which should be done peacefully except when you are resisting evil in a church like Martin Luther did! Always stand for God and for good! But too often, rebellion (THE KORAH SPIRIT of “I can be a leader also” today’s scripture), quarrels, selfishness, pride, unforgiveness, fault-finding, competition greed, etc are the reasons why people keep changing churches.

This is wrong! Always remember this: Satan’s policy is to DIVIDE and conquer! Resist him! I remember an Ethiopian Proverb: “When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.” So true! Ken Blanchard wrote: “None of us is as smart as all of us” KORAH challenges Moses and that was his cemetery! Let God use you to be a blessing to the body of Christ. There should be DIVERITY UNITY! Go and do so as you go out today!

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any account on page 29 of ODM. AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH Plus other benefits. Send SMS/WhatsApp + 234-704-070-588 or Email: orderodm@gmail.com after sowing your seed . Connect to our LIVE programme via YOUTUBE: Manna tv international. FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. Sunday’s 8.10am, 9:30, 10.50am.

Decree: “LORD, VISIT THE FOUNDATION OF MY BATTLES!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

2. The spirit of KORAH will not have DOMINION over me! I resist competition or envy in Jesus name.
3. LORD, arise and disgrace every “KORAH” contending with your GRACE in my life.
4. I shall be the first to apologize or make peace by the grace of God.
5. The way up is down. Lord, I shall be an agent of unity! I shall forgive and I shall never go down in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days)
6. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to DIVISION.
7. Pray concerning today as led. Cancel RE-OCCURING BATTLES today!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “LORD, MAKE ME A SHOULDER!”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HOSEA 6 : 4 - 11

An old man once told the story of how, as a young man, his mother used to ask him: “WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR BODY?” Through the years, he would take a guess at what he thought was the correct answer. First time, his answer was: “THE EARS.” The mother replied: “No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon.” Several years passed before she asked him again.

His second answer was: “MY EYES.” The mother told him: “You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind.” Then one year, his father died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Then the mother looked at me at the graveside and when it was their turn to say their final good-bye to his father, she asked him, “Do you know the most important body part yet, my son?” He was shocked when she asked him by the graveside. The mother said to him: “Don’t be confused or shocked. This question is very important now and it shows that you have really lived in your life.

For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you that you were wrong and I have given you an example why. But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson.” Then the mother looked down at him and threw her head to his shoulder and hugged him. With tears in her eyes, she said, “My son, the most important body part of your body is your shoulder.” Wow! This young man was then forced to ask: “Mum, is it because it holds up my head?” She replied, “No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.”

There and then this young man knew that the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is made for others and not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others. Oh glory! What a lesson as you go out today! The Holy Ghost is reminding you that: People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel in their crisis times. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you always know them when they are around you. No wonder a wise man said: “IF YOU WANT TO BE WISELY SELFISH, CARE FOR OTHERS.” Yes! It will come back to you because Hosea 6: 11 says: “…there is a harvest appointed for you.” Be a shoulder daily!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Lord, thank you for all You have done for me. Help me to care for others daily.
3. LORD, make me a SHOULDER for a soul as I go out today and always.
4. As I sow CARE and EMPATHY for others, I shall not lack care!
5. I scatter every satanic agenda to attack my helpers; DRY UP in Jesus name.
6. Thank you LORD from lifting me to moving me from STRUGGLE to MERCY!
Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE MARRIED TWO EXCEPTIONAL MEN! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 1: 1 - 10

Graca Machel, a 74 year-old Mozambican politician and humanitarian, is the only woman in the world that became the first lady of two different countries. Her first husband was the former president of Mozambique, Samora Machel, whom she married in 1975. She became a widow in 1986 when Samora died in a mysterious plane crash inside the South African border. Grace would later marry former South African president, Nelson Mandela, and spend 15 years together with him as husband and wife before the anti-apartheid hero died in 2013. THE RIGHT PATH TO GREENER PASTURES

Following the release of Mandela from prison in 1990, Grace was usually seen around the freedom fighter. The wedding between Graca and Mandela took place on Mandela’s 80th birthday, July 18th, 1996. This made her the only woman in the world to be the first lady of two different countries. Hear her: “It’s not two leaders who fell in love with me, but two real people. I feel privileged that I have shared my life with two exceptional men.” Amazing indeed! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is something called “THE WORKINGS OF DESTINY”.

Why do certain things you cannot explain happe? Why were you born in the country in which you were born? Why are you white, Caucasian or black? Why are some people married and others are not? Why are many people not married but a lady is marrying two president in her lifetime? Is God partial? No! Why do some good/goodly people get divorced while others are happily married? Destiny is what God has written concerning you though there is a part of destiny that you can work out with God. You have a human part and there is a divine part!

Destiny was what was at play as you were being formed in the dark fluids of your mothers womb. No trumpet was sounded! It was formed silently and it began before even before your parents ever met (Jer. 1:5)! That is why sometimes, the steps you take to avoid destiny leads you into it! Pray now! (TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW).
BEHOLD! ODM MOBILE APP NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES AND I-PHONES. Just go to our website: www.ourdailymanna.org and go to “DOWNLOAD OUR APP.” Any other APP outside our website is pirated and FRAUDULENT! BEWARE ! Hell is real! BEWARE

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

2. Oh my destiny, ARISE AND SHINE AGAIN AND AGAIN in Jesus name.
3. Oh my destiny, you cannot be stopped or TRADED IN Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
4. O LORD, RECOVER whatever part of my destiny that was EXCHANGED .
5. Lord, FORGIVE AND RESTORE whatever part of my destiny plan that was derailed by my own mistakes in Jesus name.
6. Thank you LORD for your great thoughts and plans towards me ( Jer. 29:11)
7. Eccl 3:14- Whatever God doeth, it shall be forever ! O you DESTINY MANIPULATORS; DRY UP AND die!!! Dry up now in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : SHE MARRIED TWO EXCEPTIONAL MEN – 2!

Basic Scripture: MATTHEW 2 : 13-23

Jeremiah 1: 5 says: “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Note: “BEFORE YOU WERE BORN…” Also see Isaiah 46: 10 – “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.”

Note: “MY PURPOSE…” These scriptures all talk about destiny! DESTINY also means “His PURPOSE EVEN BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.” Destiny is something that you never wished for, or desired, yet it is happening. As of that, the first event is your birth. Does anybody desire his or her own birth or place of birth, sex at birth, colour, etc? Did you desire your birth in winter or summer? Did Graca Machel (Mrs) plan to become Graca Mandela (Mrs)? Did she plan to marry two presidents in her lifetime? No! No! No!

That is destiny at work! BUT DESPITE THE FACT THAT DESTINY IS BEYOND OUR PERSONAL CHOICE OR PREFERENCE, DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE DESTINY ATTACKERS – powers that are determined to DERAIL that destiny once it is revealed a little? I call them, “SATANIC HERODS!” There are HERODS that can perceive the DESTINY of CHILDREN (today’s scripture)! Do you know that some children are attacked right from their mother’s womb? Yes! Yes! Yes! Troublesome pregnancies!

The LORD is saying, if you wait on Him even in your storm when the journey of life looks dark and blurred, HE WILL DEFEND HIS PURPOSE AND MAKE IT STAND! Wow! Lift up your hands and give Him praise now. As I lay hands on you in AGREEMENT on the last day of this fast, THAT ORIGINAL PURPOSE of your GOD for you, shall be restored and recovered!

I decree today: God’s plan concerning you CANNOT BE DERAILED and ALL DESTINY MANIPULATORS must SCATTER, DRY UP and DIE! Did Herod not die for Baby Jesus to fulfil destiny? Pray again the prayers of yesterday and declare to every HEROD: YOU MUST DIE FOR ME TO LIVE! IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN.

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of victory as led.

2. Oh, you demonic HERODS: YOU MUST DIE FOR ME TO LIVE! My destiny is UNSTOPPABLE in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
3. This fasting programme must favour me in Jesus name.
4. Lord, FORGIVE AND RESTORE whatever part of my destiny plan that was derailed by my own mistakes in Jesus name.
5. Thank you LORD for Your great thoughts and plans towards me (Jer 29: 11).
6. O you DESTINY MANIPULATORS; DRY UP AND die! Dry up!!! Dry up now in Jesus name!
7. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2020
TOPIC: NIGHT OF DIVINE MISCARRIAGES!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HOSEA 9 : 8-16.

Welcome! Divine miscarriage is simply the abortion of satanic pregnancies by the finger of God. It is when God aborts the wicked plans, demonic agenda, evil desires and attacks of Satan, your haters and your enemies before they materialize in your life. Oh! Divine miscarriage is the termination of whatever the devil and his cohorts have conceived in their wombs against your life, family and ministry. The Bible says In Verse 14 and 15 of today’s scripture: “Give them, O LORD: what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of Mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolvers. “WOW! And what the HOLY GHOST is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that every demonic womb they had swallowed up what belongs to you shall catch fire today and scatter into pieces in Jesus name. Please, note the words: “MISCARRYING WOMB AND DRY BREASTS.” There are satanic wombs which have conceived wickedness, bad news, demotion, failure, delay to answers, tears against you. I call them SATANIC PREGNANCIES! When the devil and his cohorts has succeeded to what they have conceived against you or your loved ones, they will now nurture it with their demonic breast.

This explains why certain situations, circumstances, stagnation, sickness, delay and stubborn battles persist in the life of many souls today: because there is going to be a DIVINE MISCARRIAGE that will abort, waste and destroy every womb. Whatever the kingdoms of darkness has conceived against you, your household, your career, business, health, job and finances shall be aborted tonight. Yes, yes yes, any demonic breast nurturing wickedness, tears, pain, depression and sorrow against you in 2020 dry up and burst by the finger of God! Shout Hallelujah! Do you also know that there are demonic wombs that swallow up the elevation testimonies, answers to prayers, breakthroughs, open doors, success and prosperity of many souls! Ah! When they are swallowed up spiritually, they cannot manifest physically.

But the devil is a liar! Today/tonight by the anointing of the Holy Ghost, those wombs shall miscarriage. Yes! There shall be divine miscarriage today/tonight that will open up every demonic womb and vomit your expectations, answers, open doors and breakthroughs etc this year in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Arise tonight 12am – 1:00am and join ODM users worldwide to declare OPERATION DIVINE MISCARRIAGE against satanic, marine, occultic, ancestral and witchcraft wombs in Jesus name. Pray now and pray later tonight. Satan is in a big mess! Tonight there shall be weeping and wailing in the kingdom of darkness! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Christian seek not yet…

2. Declare, OPERATION DIVINE MISCARRIAGE TODAY / TONIGHT by fire now.
3. LORD, I command any satanic womb carrying my elevation story to MISCARRY it today/tonight by fire in Jesus name.
4. O LORD, let the wicked plan and evil agenda of my haters be ABORTED today/tonight in Jesus name.
5. O you demonic wombs that have swallowed up my elevation story this year, DIVINE MISCARRIAGE is your portion in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “THE GREATEST “KING-SIZED” BED IN HISTORY!.

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 2 : 1- 8

Welcome to today’s devotional hour with He that is described as THE LAMB OF GOD! In this second half of 2020, determine to follow the footprints of the LAMB!

That means, BE HUMBLE! Be MEEK! Matthew 2:6 says: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.” Note: “art not the least among the princes of Juda”- God chose THE LEAST to become the BEST! He brought the Ruler from the LEAST!

Humility is not stupidity! Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less. It means putting others first without putting yourself down! Humility builds BRIDGES among people while pride builds walls! Be a BRIDGE in this second half of 2020! Always be the first to apologise even when you are not the one that is wrong! Be ready to learn from others! God can use even a child to speak to you. Did He not use a donkey to speak to a prophet? Catch this guiding principle of my life:

“You are called to greatness but sometimes the greater place God calls you to is where less people will see you.” I call it the NEST PHASE of greatness! It is phase where God HIDES you from the crowd while He is moulding you into His Vessel. Many people want to be seen in churches! Others want to be heard! Indeed, some want the pastor to praise them. REFUSE TO BE AMONG them, because God builds His great GENERALS in SILENCE! Most people who fight for positions in churches are empty vessels – NOISE MAKERS and God hardly anoints them. That was why He hid Moses for 40 years before using him to paralyze Pharaoh.

That was why He INCUBATED Apostle PAUL FOR 11 YEARS before using him to open a new chapter of the gospel in human history! God does not make His men in the crowd. Psalm 149: 4 says: “For the LORD taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify (crown) the meek (the humble) with salvation.” No wonder the most beautiful/popular “KING-SIZED” BED in all history is the little MANGER of BETHLEHEM! Be Humble!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from all your past pride!
3. Repent from seeking to be seen or heard!
4. Repent from ignoring the NEST (hidden) phase of your life and ministry!
5. From this day as I GO OUT DAILY, men and woman shall see the beauty of Christ – THE LAMB in me!
6. Pray about today seriously as led. Pray for those seeking fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “THE PUPPY THIEF: OH LORD, LET THEIR PLANS BACKFIRE!”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 140 : 1 - 13,
PROVERBS 26: 27

A few months ago, a very funny but intriguing incident happened in Brampton, Canada. Someone owned an American bulldog named Tarzan. When this beautiful dog was just 9 weeks old, the owner took a decision to sell it and make some money.
Through a buying-and-selling website, he met someone who wanted to buy it. They agreed on a place to meet. The owner of the dog arrived at the agreed meeting place but unknown to him, the would-be buyer had other plans. The buyer showed up, they both had some conversation, and the dog owner decided to hand over the dog to the buyer. Unknown to him the buyer had a gun on him; while he handed over the puppy, the buyer refused to pay and pointed a gun in his face. He then ran off with the dog without paying for it. As he ran off, he accidentally shot himself in the leg, causing him to fall to the ground. The owner of the dog called the police, who tracked down the dog thief and arrested him.

He was given first-aid treatment and taken to hospital. A government-issued 45- calibre Colt handgun was recovered from the area and the puppy was returned unharmed to its owner. The 20 year-old suspected dog thief was charged to court with robbery and firearm related offences following the incident.

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is to remind you that in this 2nd half of 2020, NO WICKED PLAN AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER! God told father Abraham: “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee” (Genesis 12:3a). He says in His Word, “They shall surely gather together, but not by me” (Isaiah 54:15). The New Living Translation puts it this way, “If any nation comes to fight you, it is not because I sent them.” Wow! They shall return to their sender! Halleluyah!

Listen: Those who plan to harm/hurt you shall fall! They shall shoot themselves! Today’s Word from the Book of Proverbs is so clear on this, “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.” I decree today, in line with the Word of God for today, that every evil plan of the enemy against your life shall backfire in Jesus name. Every handwriting against your life and ministry will catch fire! Colossians 2:14 says that the handwriting of the enemy has been rendered null and void by the cross of Christ.

Therefore, this day and henceforth in 2020, every negative plan/writing against you is rendered OVERRULED, null and void! Like the Psalmist said today, the Lord will not grant their desires; burning coals shall fall upon them, they shall fall into the pits they have dug and rise no more (Psalm 140:8 & 10). Shout 12 “Amen” and pray seriously now.

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. I decree today: The LORD shall disappoint the desires of the wicked; burning coals shall fall upon them, they shall fall into the pits they have dug and rise no more in Jesus name (Shout 7 AMEN).
3. My Father, from this day render null and void every desire of the enemy against my life.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “THE NEBRASKA HERO: YOU ARE THERE FOR A REASON -1”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 8: 1 - 3
PROVERBS 10: 20-25

A man was out taking pictures of eagles on a Sunday afternoon in Bellevue, Nebraska in the Unites States when he witnessed a white Sedan (car) containing 3 men which lost control while crossing railroad tracks. The vehicle struck a fire hydrant (big container where water is stored to put out fire) and then landed upside down in an ice-cold pond.

According to ABC News Omaha affiliate station, KETV, the man said, “The car just came right in front of me; they hit the fire hydrant and I don’t think they even touched the ground. They were airborne”. The man heard the occupants screaming for help and he immediately jumped into action. He panicked when he heard the voice of one of them say, “Get me out, it’s filling full of water”. But he overcame his initial fear, took a dive into the freezing water and managed to pull one of the car doors open. Immediately he did, water started gushing out of the car.

The man who screamed for help started making his way out of the car. He pulled him and got him out. He pulled another man out, and thereafter pulled another. Gradually, he got the three men out of the overturned and submerged vehicle. The man who was later hailed as a hero for saving the lives of these three men, said he would always look back at the pictures he took that day and be thankful because his timing was right and that he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Wow! Yes, God puts people at the right place at the right time. Everyone on earth is here for a purpose. No one is an extra or excess human being. Abhijit Naskar reasoned thus, “Without purpose, we are just good- looking animals.” Life is a place of interconnectivity! You were created to be an answer to someone’s prayer, just like Moses was to Israel (today’s scripture), Prophet Samuel was to Hannah, and John the Baptist was to Zacharias and Elizabeth, etc.

Let the devil know daily that you are not useless! You are someone’s BUNDLE OF JOY and someone was made to be your BUNDLE of JOY! Ah! All life is interconnectivity and don’t forget: “Without purpose, we are just good-looking animals.” Pray now!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of adoration as led.

2. I AM NOT USELESS! I REFUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR TO OTHERS! I AM A PENCIL IN GOD’S HANDS to help write someone’s PURPOSE! So, help me God.
3. Lord, as I go out today and daily, MAKE ME AN ANSWER to someone’s prayers.
4. Lord, as I go out today and daily, connect me to the answer to my prayers! I shall not miss that man or woman. I shall be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
5. Oh Lord, help me to recognize my opportunities in life to help/serve You and humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE NEBRASKA HERO: YOU ARE THERE FOR A REASON -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 4: 1 - 14.

Welcome to this excellent day! Don’t forget yesterday’s devotional story of the man from Bellevue, Nebraska in the United States who saved lives from a drowning car because he was at the right place at the right time! Indeed, God places people in unique places at any point in time to fulfill one purpose or the other on planet. So long as you have been born, you have a mandate from God. NEVER BE SELFISH because YOU WERE NOT CREATED FOR YOURSELF! If you are a man, you are someone’s husband, cousin, father, uncle or Nephew.

If you are a woman you are someone’s wife, mother, Aunty etc. There is someone you were born to help, serve, help, minister or influence. He equally brings opportunities/people your way to fulfill such purposes. Victor Frank quipped, “Everyone’s task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” This was the case of Esther in today’s scripture. Her uncle, Mordecai, recognizes that she was Gods instrument in the palace in Shushan to save lives of the Jews, hence he said to her in Verse 14 “For if thou altogether boldest thy peace at this time, then shall enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place, but thou and thy fathers house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come into the kingdom for such a time as this.”

Note the words: SUCH A TIME AS THIS! May you not miss Gods divine timing for your destiny! When you miss the time, you miss the purpose! May you be at the right place at the right time! May the lord give you a second chance to restore lost timings of the past! Like the man in yesterday’s story, you are uniquely placed where you are today to help somebody one way or the other . The man set out to take pictures of eagles, but he ended up as a hero who saved three lives (3 human “eagles”). May you recognize your opportunities and fulfill them this second half of 2020. And May you also not miss your HELPERS in Jesus name because someone is also an answer to your prayers! Pray now.

GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: What a friend we have…

1. In your own word, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not miss my time! I shall not miss Gods divine purpose! Like Esther, I shall fulfill destiny and be a blessing in any little way I can.
3. Lord, help me to KNOW Your time and purpose! Give me a SECOND CHANCE if I have missed my time in the past, (Pray it for 3 days). Lord, as is go out daily, MAKE ME AN ANSWER to someone’s prayers.
4. Lord, as I go out today and daily, connect me to the answer to my prayers! I shall not miss that man or woman, I shall be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name (pray it for 3 days)
5. Pray about today as led. Pray for four helpers today!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “GUNNED DOWN IN SIX SECONDS: BE EVER READY!”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HEBREWS 11 : 32-40,
2 TIMOTHY 1 : 7

There is an old saying that the best form of defence is a good attack! This saying came to the fore in a Sunday church service in the suburbs of Fort Worth, Texas in the United States. A man in a trench coat rose from the pews as the service was ongoing, pulled out a shotgun and opened fire on worshippers in West Freeway Church of Christ. The terrified worshippers had no choice but to dive for cover.

However, within seconds, a volunteer security guard near the back of the church pulled out his own pistol and fired back. One after another, many other church members drew out their own weapons and began to move up the aisles of the church. One woman was exceptionally remarkable; she was in one of the middle pews. She held a handgun and calmly guided terrified members to safety.

As God would have it, the gunman was brought down within six seconds. Be reminded that in 2017, the State of Texas had passed laws allowing armed security details in houses of worship, as well as giving parishioners the right to bring their own weapons to church. Ah! Yes! GUNS IN CHURCH! Shocking times indeed! But what the Holy Spirit is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that you must always be READY TO CONFRONT! ALWAYS BATTLE-READY! Revelation 12: 7-9 tells us that “there was war in heaven…(Verse 7).

Satan’s rebellion was a shocker to many of the angels, but they quickly adjusted and stood up to CONFRONT a friend-turned- enemy! You must be ready to fight, just the way some of the church members did and brought down the gunman.You must pick which battle to fight and which battle to ignore! Years ago, I formed the habit of NOT REPLYING any lie told, written/published by haters against me! But that has changed! I now pick which battle to confront/correct and which to ignore!

This is why you must put on the whole armour of God (Ephesians 6:11) – ALWAYS BATTLE-READY! The church members lived ready; they went to church with their weapons. Wow! You must be spiritually armed always! Jesus lived ready! Every time He encountered demons, He dealt with them instantly. Stop declaring a special fast before you can deal with demons because a secret-sin lifestyle is not an EVER-READY ONE! Be pure! Be watchful and ready daily because Satan can attack from an unexpected angle!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. Ask for special grace to be EVER READY as you go out today/ daily!
3. I refuse to be a victim of UNEXPECTED BATTLES! I shall be VERY READY and WATCHFUL by His grace!
4. My Father, my Father; by Your Spirit, I put to fight every intruder around my family and church in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues for at least 7 minutes or as led.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Secret Of David - Joseph Prince / Is Love Song Sin Also / Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.