Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Odm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (2831 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHY GOD IS SPARING THEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 23:1 - 6;
GENESIS 4: 25.

Gen. 4: 13 reminds us: “And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.” Wow! Oh, the wisdom of God! God made sure that Cain EXPERIENCED SLOW DEATH! His punishment was greater than he could bear! That means GRACE was withdrawn from him for life! It was better for him to have died than lived! Listen: Nobody offends you and goes free! They will go through battles that will make them call for, and wish for death, but DEATH WILL NOT COME!

That is why VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD! He knows how to serve REVENGE TO YOUR HATERS than you can do in a million years! God kept CAIN ALIVE in order for him to see raw pain and in order for him to reap agony before his final departure from planet earth. Ah! Many times God will not kill your enemies. He will make sure they see your glory before they depart from this earth. Remember Psalm 23: 5: – “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” ABEL’S CUP RAN OVER! CAIN saw ABEL’S glory because he suddenly discovered that DIVINE SPECIAL FAVOUR (his reason for envying Abel) was real on the earth and yet it could not locate him!

Your haters will live to see you RISE! They will live to see their evil plans fall like a pack of cards! Cain killed Abel in order to win God’s special favour! But he lost it! Oh, thank you LORD! Gen 4:25 says: “And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: “For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.” So CAIN lived to see SETH who replaced ABEL! THAT WAS HOW ABEL’S CUP RAN OVER! It was SETH who became like the 2nd ABEL!

So you can imagine the AGONY OF CAIN in seeing that God passed over him and chose SETH! It was SETH’s generation that began to call upon the name of the LORD again as in the days of ABEL! Oh, glory to God! Open your mouth now and begin to praise and worship the LORD!

Give out ODM copies and tie a testimony to it! Watch out for the answer!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend we have.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. WORSHIP the LORD again for His great wisdom.
3. Oh, ALL-WISE GOD! Do to my haters what You did to CAIN.
4. Let them live to see my glory and ELEVATION!
5. Oh, Thou ALL-WISE GOD! Do to my haters what You did to
CAIN! Let them live to see my CUP RUNNING OVER!
6. Oh, You ALL-WISE GOD! Do to my haters what You did to
CAIN! Pass them through battles that would make them wish they were dead!
7. Pray about today now. SCATTER THE SOUND OF WEEPING.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FROM CHILD ABUSE VICTIM TO A LAWYER: MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 5: 38-48.

A female Facebook user in Nigeria took to social media and made this statement, “Your life is what you make of it”. She then went on to tell the story of her life. According to the story, she was abandoned by her mother at the age of 7 months, Her father and stepmother were left to take care of her. Her stepmother (now late), subjected her to all manner of maltreatnment.

Many times, she underwent starvation. COUNT! he would go without food, not Just for hours, but several times for days until she saw death staring her in the face. On one occasion, she was so hungry that she had to eat the leftover food of their dog which she was supposed to discard (throw away). As God would have it, their neighbor’s son caught her eating the dog’s leftover food. The young man told his mother what had happened. That evening, the boy’s mother invited her for questioning to ascertain if what her son had told her was true.

She was so terrified that she begged the woman not to tell her stepmother, because if she did, she would be beaten severely. When the woman learnt of her plight, she promised to give her food everyday, a promise she kept until they changed accommodation, without the knowledge of her stepmum. Apart from starvation, she underwent capital punishment. She said she was flogged mercilessly several times until she fainted. Her stepmum applied pepper on different parts of her body including her private part, eyes, armpits and neck.

She was sometimes abandoned in one of the toilets in the house for hours without food. She was forced to pray often for death, which never came. Despite all she went through, something good went for her; she was brilliant and cherished education.

She knew within her that a sure way out of her many troubles was for her to become successful in her academics. And she did. Today, she is a proud and beautiful lawyer. She is living her life devoid of all that she went through in her childhood days.

She refused to be chained to her PAST! Rather, she chose to embrace positivity, forgiveness, kindness, peace and love. We all have a PAST and we all have struggles! Many, if not all, have one ugly story or the other to tell about their past or present life. You must never allow the past to drown your tomorrow because your life is your message to the world. You must make sure its inspiring!

The young lady of today’s story became a lawyer out of her ugly past. She refused the negative! Close with Alan Moore: “The past can’t hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.” Put your ugly past behind you; forgive those who have hurt you or despitifully used you as seen in today’s scripture and make your life count! Pray now. (Give out ODM copies and tie a testimony to it! Watch out for the answer!)

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. The past is past! l shall not permit it to capture my future of many colours!
3. I shall not allow self-pity, comparing myself to others, regrets or depression get into my heart from this day in Jesus name.
4. Forgive those who have wronged or ill-treated you in the past. Pray for the grace to live without malice.
5. Father, take away from my life every form of bitterness. Wipe
away my secret tears.
6. Pray about today now. Pray for me and the ODM crew today.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Our Daily Manna

I AM A COWARD! I AM A COWARD! I AM A COWARD! -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 27: 1 - 6.

Remember the story of the cowardly person who came to his master of martial arts and asked to teach him bravery (yesterday’s devotional). The Holy Ghost is still speaking to you against FEAR! Fear moves you from faith and when that happens, your HEDGE IS IMMEDIATELY BROKEN!! There are people who are afraid of ending their lives in shame/disgrace!
Some are afraid of ending up in sickness, poverty or DEMOTION! Some people are afraid of car/plane crashes, divorce, rise and fall, evil lurking in darkness, betrayals (afraid to fall or marry), etc; but the Holy Ghost wants you to be reminded that WHATEVER YOU FEAR WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN TO YOU! FEAR NOTHING BUT GOD! Listen: WHEN YOU FEAR ANYTHING YOU MAKE THAT THING OR PERSON YOUR IDOL and that idol breaks your HEDGE OF PROTECTION because whatever is not of faith is a SIN (Romans 14: 23)! That is why whatever you fear automatically happens! Refuse to LVE IN FEAR OF ANYTHING, person or event because FEAR IS A HEDGE BREAKER! Deut 3:22 says: “Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God, He shall fight for you.”

Then Isaiah 8:12 says: “Say ye not, ‘A confederacy,’ to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.” DONT FEAR WHAT OTHERS ARE FEARING! You will ESCAPE! ALWAYS DECLARE THAT YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENI! The LORD is speaking to 21, 011 users of today’s devotional concerning dealing with FEAR! Some are afraid of anything related to DEATH! Ah, as I write now, I have just been shown 15 ODM users who have been dreaming of burying their children. Fear not! Oh, thank you Jesus! See Isaiah 8:13: Sanctify the LORD of hosts Himself, and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.”

Wow! Pray over everything and leave the rest to your God. LET HIM ALONE BE YOUR FEAR Psalm 27: 1 says: “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Declare that verse and that Psalm weekly! Ralph Emerson commented on this: “Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.” Douglas Horton penned: “Action cures fear, inaction creates terror. Hear Joyce Meyer: “The eagle has no fear of adversity.

We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! Then close with the great Ricky Martin: “You just have to get rid of fear and confront the world. Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, I love you and nothing will destroy you and you’re not going to fall.” Yes! Move from fear to faith daily!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

2. Lord, RESTORE TO ME WHAT FEAR HAS STOLEN from me in the past (Pray it seriously).
Declare Psalm 27: 3 (twenty-one times) now. Pray about today!
3. Pray for me and this ODM vision as led now. More of Him.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE THREE HOURS THAT SHOOK THE EARTH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 27: 45 - 54.

Welcome to today’s devotional! Sometimes in life, before a major breakthrough, there will be a major breakdown. Yes, sometimes, before a major testimony, there will be a season of tears. Such is life and that is the story of my life! Most breakthroughs I have seen in my life have always come after a major crisis. And what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that, no matter the present darkness you may be experiencing right now, light will soon break forth, and when light shows up concerning any area of your life, darkness will bow (John 1:5).

Before God created the earth, there was darkness upon the face of the deep (Gen. 1:2). It was that darkness that provoked the LIGHT (Gen. 1:3). God can do anything with darkness! He can turn it to light. He can squeeze it to dawn or create something beautiful. That’s why you should not be afraid of that darkness (UNSURE FUTURE) confronting you. The term DARKNESS” in this context connotes challenges, difficulties, problems. pain, hurt, tears and battles of life in general. But why does God allow darkness to surface sometimes? Because He does not want the devil to know His next plan!

Darkness is God’s raw material to remould and remake your destiny. God uses darkness to recreate and re-write your story. Yes! He hid His plan concerning Jesus from the devil (1 Cor. 2:9) and He will blindfold your haters concerning your elevation this year! Vs. 45 of today’s scripture says: NOW from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. Wow! Did you get that? From 12noon to 3pm, darkness covered the whole earth, yes what was supposed to be a HOT AFTERNOON became THICK DARKNESS! I call it “The 3 Hours That Shook the Earth” because GOD HID HIS PLANS OF THE NEW CREATION HE WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN! Yes!

Something new was about to happen! It was that darkness that brought salvation! It was that darkness that blindfolded the kingdom of darkness! That darkness paved the way for a new and living way! I Prophesy: GOD WILL HIDE YOUR SECRET FROM YOUR HATERS! Those mocking your destiny shall grope in darkness and every dark cloud of shame shall miss your address! Yes! Your life and ministry will shock your world because your elevation is not negotiable! Peace! (ODM is the best gift item).

BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH-15” for account details and Send SMS to: +234 802-342-1513,+234807-314-6863. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com WHATSAPP to:+234814-4044-226, +234-802-342-1513,+2348007-314-6863 after sowing!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. God, turn my battles to Your RAW MATERIALS in Jesus name.
3. LORD, hide Your plans
from my haters in Jesus name.
4. DARK CLOUD covering my elevation, catch fire in Jesus name.
5. Command thick darkness to cover your mockers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH MY PAST! YOU CANNOT HAUNT ME!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 2: 11 - 22; ROMANS 8: 28.

It was Katherine Anne Porter, a writer and activist who penned: “The past is never where you think you left it.” She was married/divorced four times and battled with a disease! lndeed, her past was a handful! Many times, you think you have perfect control over the past and you leave it confined somewhere, only to have it re-emerge in an unexpected place or at an unexpected time.

Many times when you think you have buried a past mistake/mistakes forever, it tends to rise again in thoughts or used by enemies to haunt you. That was the case of Moses! He killed an Egyptian and thought it was forgotten forever! But one of his fellow Jews resurrected that past event and it turned Moses into a WANTED MAN! Indeed, the past is never where you think you left it! The Holy Ghost wants you to accept your past and the consequences because whether good or bad, GOD WILL TURN IT ALL TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD! Even if your past was full of horrible mistakes, Romans 8:28 will show up for you!

Even if your past was full of disgrace, failure and mess, Romans 8: 28 will show up for you because NONE OF US IS PERFECT in this IMPERFECT and BROKEN PLANET! You are not inferior to anybody! So refuse to be ashamed of your past!

Those you admire and envy have their hidden battles! You must agree that “the past is never dead. It’s not even past” (William Faulkner. Yes! The past is not locked away; not dead, gone or buried forever. The past is always with us! Indeed, it remains present all around you, looking for ways to haunt you or to make you mature. Ah! But God can use your past to make you wiser or more mature! Your past can also become your bouquet of wisdom or your everlasting wound of self-pity! The choice is yours but never forget that NO ACTION OF YOUR PAST TOOK YOUR GOD BY SURPRISE! He saw your past before it arrived and He has the PERFECT ANTIDOTE for it even before you were born!

Refuse to condemn or downgrade yourself! Refuse to join others to downgrade yourself. Those who mock your past will be alive to see your MIRACLE FUTURE! Look unto the LORD and His Word. Hold on and rejoice because all things will work for your good! STILL GET AND GIVE OUT THIS AND NEXT EDITION ODM COPIES! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! HELP OTHERS! Use it for Evangelism.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend we have…

2. Oh! My past, you cannot haunt me! You are a messenger for my promotion.
3. Oh! My past, you cannot depress me! You will bow to Romans 8: 28 in Jesus name.
4. Oh! My past, you will be nothing compared to my MIRACLE FUTURE! I refuse to give up or envy others! I celebrate the LORD in me!
Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Our Daily Manna

FROM FRANKFURT TO FRANKFURT: DESTINATION ATTACKERS MUST EXPIRE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: RUTH 1: 14;
ACTS 1: 15 - 26.

On December 27, 2019, Lufthansa Flight 500 was billed to take off from Frankfurt, Germany to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. The flight on a Boeing 747 had taken off at 10.55pm, an hour later than planned. As reported by aviation news website, Simple Flying, after about 4 hours into the flight, the crew discovered that there was a leakage in the emergency Oxygen system.

A representative of Lufthansa told Simple Flying that “the cockpit crew noticed a leakage in the Emergency Oxygen System of the passengers.” As soon as the leakage was detected, the pilots brought the airliner’s altitude down to 14,000 feet where oxygen masks would not have been used in the cabin if the cabin lost pressure. Once the pilots reached the altitude, they decided to fly the 373 passengers on board back to Frankfurt. The flight landed back in Frankfurt at 7.23am local time from where it had taken off after spending over hours in the air. I call it, “Operation FRANKFURT to FRANKFURT Journey! Wow! That flight was Lufthansa’s second experience in less than 2 weeks. Wasted effort!

Wasted resources! On December 17th, 2019 a New York-bound flight from Frankfurt had to make a U-turn over the Atlantic because of an issue with its hydraulics. The plane landed miles away from Frankfurt Airport after 8 hour flight. Similarly, a KLM flight in November 2019 from spending hours in the air before returning
to its original airport. The flight to Mexico ended up being an 11 hour flight from Amsterdam back to Amsterdam. Ah! The Holy Ghost wants, you to know that there are powers called, “DESTINATION ATTACKERS!” Like Orpah and Judas, they will allow you to begin a project, but you will never get to your destination/conclusion! Some projects or dreams are dreams without-an-end in sight (bottomless pit projects).

They waste your money, time and resources and they may even waste your life! These planes took off but returned to base! The pilots’ actions are commendable but in spiritual warfare, it is not permitted! You are not permitted to return to your past! God’s agenda for you is from GLORY TO GLORY! Some people dream of seeing themselves in their villages. That stands for serious satanic demotion/setback! Reject it!

Some university graduates dream of seeing themselves in their primary schools instead of dreaming of great scientific or breakthrough secrets for their future. Your hour has come! …

This Saturday is Lagos Ogudu) Anointing Service. Venue:
8-10, Omotayo Banwo street, Ogudu, Orioke, Lagos. Time:
8.00am (Nigerian Time). THEME: “CELEBRATION/
DESTINATION ATTACKERS, CATCH FIRE!” Come with 5
Special Prayer points CONNECT LIVE via: FACEBOOK:
ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. INSTAGRAM: Ourdailymanna_bishopchris

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led. ODM Hyms Songs

1. Father, from today, put an end to every fruitless effort in my life.
2. Father, by Your grace, I shall no longer labour in vain.
3. I scatter every ARROW OF SETBACK or DEMOTION today
and this year in Jesus name (pray it for 72 hours).
4 I ATTACK EVERY DESTINATION ATTACKER now in Jesus name (pray it for 72 hours).

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PROFESSOR DIED! I SHALL NOT LABOUR IN VAIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 65: 20-25.

Sometime ago, I told the story of a professor who was known to one of our pastors. The man had built a very beautiful house; as he was almost moving in to live there, he collapsed in front of the house and died. All the efforts he had put in, became fruitless.

In a related story, a man sent his son to school to read Architecture. On the verge of graduation, the young man died. All his efforts of many years became fruitless! If a man marries a woman and puts in everything necessary to have a child, and children refuse to come, that is a marriage without fruit. Oh, that is another case of fruitless efforts plaguing many marriages today. Today’s scripture says God is against fruitless efforts IN ALL YOU DO! Verse 23a says, they shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth children for trouble”. Powers that lead to fruitless efforts make one to dissipate energy without results.

By the grace of God, throughout the rest of this year, your life shall produce Good results in the Name above all names. From now on, you will begin to see results of all your efforts. I pray for a restoration of all the years the locusts have eaten from you. That is where the good news lies. God is able to put an end to fruitless efforts and to give us back the wasted years of fruitlessness. Hear the words of Bill Johnson, “Whenever God restores somethıng, He restores it to a place greater than it was before”. He will put an end to fruitless efforts and restore you to a better and greater position in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

2. Father, from today, put an end to every fruitless effort in my life.
3. Father, by Your grace, I shall no longer labour in vain.
4. I shall finish whatever my hands starts. I SHALL get to my desired destination in life/ministry in Jesus name.
5. Powers that lead to fruitless efforts, I resist you this day. Catch fire and perish forever in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously as led now.

GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITON! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEASON MANIPULATORS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 116:1 - 9.

A young man was going to get married. He was 32 years of age. His friends decided to organize a bachelor’s eve for him. This was on a Thursday night. The wedding was to hold the Saturday of that week. While they were at the bachelor’s eve, the young man told his friends that he needed to go to his uncle’s house which was a few kilometers away to pick the SUV car that he would use for the wedding ceremony which was just two days away. One of his friends drove him to the uncle’s house.

They both picked the SUV successfully. His friend drove the car they went with while he drove the uncle’s SUV. As they entered the freeway (expressway), armed robbers saw the exotic SUV and followed him. They shot him dead on the spot and took away the SUV. Great sorrow followed his untimely death near his season of manifestation. In today’s Word, the Psalmist spoke glowingly about how God had heard his voice and supplications (prayers). Whatever he prayed for was not stated but he was happy because his prayers had been answered (Verses 1 and 2).

Suddenly however, out of the blue, the sorrows of death encompassed him (Verse 3). Thank God because He
delivered his soul from death, wiped away his tears and stopped his feet from falling (Verse cool. This will be your testimony! Nothing shall steal your Joy; sorrow shall be far away from you and the plot of the evil one to turn your hour of happiness to sorrow or death shall be shattered in Jesus name. Untimely death and sorrow are terminated today and hereafter in Jesus name.

Any plan to stop your season of harvest shall scatter! You will not labour for others to eat! Arise now and pray seriously for the next 48 hours: You robbers of my MANIFESTATION HOUR: DIE! DIE! DIE in Jesus name! Pray now seriously! Don’t miss the SERVICE of TOMORROW to deal with this matter! Connect into the LVE service. See below:

Tomorrow is Lagos (Ogudu) Anointing Service. Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu, Orioke, Lagos.Time:
8.00am (Nigerian Time). THEME: “MANIFESTATION/DEST- NATION ATTACKERS, CATCH FIRE!” Come with 5 Special Prayer points. CONNECT LIVE via: FACEBOOK:ourdailymannanline. YOUTUEE: Manna TV international.
INSTAGRAM LIVE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led. ODM Hyms Songs-

1. Every power working to turn my joy to sorrow, expire now in Jesus name.
2. You robbers of my MANIFESTATION HOUR; DIE! DIE! DIE! In Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days).
3. My season of HARVEST MUST come to pass! I shall not be described as NEARLY but NEVER!” (Pray it for 2 days).
4. I shall not LABOUR for others to eat! I shall eat the fruit of my labour and prayers in Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days).
5. I will neither sorrow nor weep in my hour of joy in Jesus name.
6. Untimely death is terminated forever in my life and family in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today seriously as led now. Someone shall be
CONGRATULATATED this week! Shout 7 “Amen!”

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KILLED AT HIS WEDDING RECEPTION: I WILL EAT THE FRUIT OF MY LABOUR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY
28 : 15 - 33.

In December 2019, there was a wedding in Chino, a city of Los Angeles, California. The wedding ceremony went very well as the couple were joined in holy matrimony to the admiration of all who were present to witness the event. The reception followed thereafter. The 30 year-old groom fixed the reception in his sister’s backyard. Invited guests danced to music played at the reception.

As this went on, two brothers who lived in the neighbourhood showed up uninvited and managed to gate-crash into the party unnoticed. In the early hours of the morning after guests had been asked to leave, the brothers returned to the party, this time with baseball bats in their hands. A witness who spoke to the Los Angeles station KABC, said the brothers were looking for free alcohol. Their request was turned down and they were asked to leave.

An argument followed and a fight broke out that ended up in a back alleyway. In the end, police were called to the scene around 2am. They found 2 victims with minor injuries. Witnesses told the police that a 3rd person involved in the alteration was missing. In the backyard of another home, they found the groom suffering from a blunt force trauma to his head. The officers started life saving efforts on him before he was rushed to a nearby hospital. Unfortunately, he died there! This was less than 24 hours after his wedding.

A wedding day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days in a man or woman’s life turned out to be a mourning session for his wife and both families. This man died in his season of joy and he was denied the fruit of all his past labour! …

Today’s scripture, Verse 30 says: “Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.” He was saying, you will labour in vain and will never see your day of harvest! That CURSE shall pass over you! Micah 6:15 is on point: “Thou shalt sow, but thou shalt not reap; thou shalt tread the olives, but thou shalt not anoint thee with oil; and sweet wine, but shalt not drink wine.” Again I declare: GOD FORBID! Pray for 3 days: I shall not LABOUR for others to eat! I shall eat my fruit of my labour and I shall see may prayers answers manifest in Jesus name.

Today is Lagos (Ogudu) Anointing Service. Venue: 8-10 Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu, Orioke, Lagos. Time: 8am (Nigerian Time). THEME: “MANIFESTATION/DESTINATION ATTACKERS, CATCH FIRE!” Come with or Send/WhatsApp 5 special Prayer points to: +234 – 704 – 038 – 2800, email ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com for your prophetic response. CONNECT LIVE via: FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. INSTAGRAM LIVE: ourdialymanna_bishopchris

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Respose…

1. Every power working to turn my joy to sorrow, expire now in Jesus name.
2. I am not CURSED but BLESSED! I shall sow and I shall reap! I shall build a house, and I shall dwell in it. I shall plant a vineyard, and shall gather the grapes thereof. Yes Lord, I shall not see DISAPPOINTMENT at the edge of my dancing hour in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
3. I shall not LABOUR for others to eat! I shall eat my fruit of my labour and prayers answers in Jesus name.
4. I will neither sorrow nor weep in my hour of joy in Jesus name.
5. Untimely death is terminated in my life and family.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 4:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DEEPER BATTLES (WATERSPOUTS)! DEEPER GRACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 42: 5 - 11.

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who is the Master and Controller of the deep; He is in full control of the depths of your life and ministry this year. Sometimes, the ways of God are humanly incomprehensible. Life sometimes responds to us in certain ways we don’t seem to understand.

YOUR VERY PRESENT HELP WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

Many people give up in life just before their elevation visitation because of the deep nature of their battles. Oh! I am led to repeat this again: Some battles indeed can be very deep. When battles are deep, it means they are bigger than you can handle, when battles are deep, it means you have tried all that is in your power and within your reach, but the battles look insurmountable! Yes! Deep battles mean HUMANLY SPEAKING, NO SOLUTION IS IN SIGHT!
Deep battles can also be used to describe battles that OTHERS AROUND YOU DO NOT SEEM TO SEE, FEEL OR UNDERSTAND!

They are deeper than what beyond the human eyes can see! They are deeper than what the deepest thinker or philosopher can fathom/imagine! They are battles that only know where the “SHOE PINCHES.” They are so deep that the ears of even your caring helpers or faithful confidant do not seem to hear your deep cry! Verse 7 of today’s scripture says: “Deep calleth unto deep and “At the noise of Thy waterspouts, all the waves and billows are over me.” Waterspouts have the same characteristics as tornados. Wow! They can destroy and kill. They are associated with severe thunderstorms, and are often accompanied by high winds and seas, large hail, and frequent dangerous lightning.

Waterspouts have long been recognised as serious marine hazards. The cities of Malta tornado in 1555 was the earliest record of deadly waterspout. But hear this again: “Deep calleth at the deep at the noise of thy waterspout: All the waves and Thy billows are gone over me.” Even in the midst of the most dangerous waterspout (life battles), DEEPER GRACE IS RELEASED by your GOD!

That is the level where DEEP NOISY WATERSPOUTS CAN ONLY HEAR THE VOICE OF THE DEEPER VOICE OF GOD! Yes! DEEP TORNADO battles CAN ONLY ANSWER TO DEEP TORNADO GRACE! Oh, I am so encouraged to start dancing now! I prophecy: that battle will NEVER and can NEVER consume you because the DEEPER THE BATTLE, the deeper the Grace.

Every power working to turn my joy to sorrow, expire now in Jesus name.
I am not CURSED but BLESSED! I shall sow and I shall reap! I shall build a house, and I shall dwell in it. I shall plant a vineyard, and shall gather the grapes thereof. Yes Lord, I shall not see DISAPPOINTMENT at the edge of my dancing hour in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship as led.

1. In your own words, thank the Lord for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Pray and ask God for the impartation of the Spirit of Grace into your spirit today.
3. O Spirit of Grace; move upon my battles and dry up its roots now in Jesus name.
4. I decree: No satanic WATERSPOUT shall sink me! Lord, PROMOTE ME by every battle, mistake or attack upon my life and ministry!
5. The more the battles, the more the GRACE. No battle shall consume me this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE “OVER RIGHTEOUS” VIRUS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 7: 11 - 22.

Verse 16 of today’s scripture says: “Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself? That scripture is saying: “DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS! Do not think of yourself as BETTER and HIGHER than others! Do not be OVER RIGHTEOUS (righteous over much).

Wow! It is saying: “Do not practise your holiness in a way that you consider others as INFERIOR to you.” Have you not heard of churches or church leaders condemning other churches, even publicly in the name of holiness?

The Bible is saying out loud and clear: “Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise.” It will destroy you because PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL! Always remember that you are standing by GRACE! Your church or denomination is not better than others even if you see things in other churches which you hate! JUDGE NOT! The OWNER of the church will PURGE His church in His own way! He will PURGE His pastors in ways more than your wrath, hatred or fleshy competition can produce!

Dear pastor, stop trying to preach to please men by attacking other pastors! Go on your knees and pray for others and watch what the LORD will do! Proverbs 25:16 says: “Hast thou found honey? Eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it.” Did you get that?

IF YOU FIND HONEY, if you find something wonderful about your life, family or ministry, DO NOT “OVEREAT” IT, lest you VOMIT it! “OVEREATING” IT means BRAGGING ABOUT IT! It means USING IT TO DENOUNCE OTHERS! The reason is found in Proverbs 25:27 – “It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.” So it is wise NOT TO PRAISE YOURSELF – searching for your own glory! LET OTHERS PRAISE YOU! Men/women who search and announce their own glory are spiritually stupid and have been infected with the “OVER RIGHTEOUS” VIRUS!

Ah! Quickly isolate and quarantine yourself alone with God and be humble, lest you stumble! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from “RUNNING OTHERS DOWN” in the past.
3. Repent From SPEAKING NEGATIVELY OF/JUDGING OTHERS in their absence.
4. Lord, help me never to be OVER RIGHTEOUS AGAIN!
5. I pray for churches, pastors, believers and the body of Christ today; Lord, show mercy and PURGE YOUR CHURCH FOR HEAVEN. Shake away the garments that are soiled with sin and shake Your people by Your hand.
6. Pray about today and any other issue(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TRIBUTE TO A SON – “IF…” Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 26:1 - 11.

The biography of Rudyard Kipling, like that of any great soul in history, is full of zigzags. He was born in India to a loving set of parents, but his childhood pain began dramatically at the age of six when he was sent to England for his education. His first five years in England were AGONIZING because of the terrible abuse he endured there form his foster mother.
After that period, he was transferred to a school in Devon where he began to shine, becoming the editor of the school’s paper and embarking on his path as a writer, and becoming a major success. Like popular “stopovers or dark chapters” in the biography of the great, he was struck by misfortune once more when the bank where he kept his savings collapsed, leaving him penniless. He moved to America and continued writing and publishing! He again hit a rock-bottom when he became embroiled in a fight with his brother-in-law, which landed him both in court and local paper headlines, forcing his move back to England.

Oh! No wonder Barbara De Angelis penned: “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” On a trip to America in 1899, Rudyard Kipling’s daughter, Josephine, died of pneumonia at the age of seven, leaving him heartbroken.

The wheel continued to turn however, and in 1907 he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature for his outstanding work. He wrote the popular poem “IF” which we shall consider tomorrow. But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that adversity is a ladder for the great! Isaiah 26:3 (KJV) says: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee:” There can be PERFECT PEACE in that STORM because your MIND (the seat of thoughts like depression, self-pity and heaviness, etc), is ON HIM. PUT YOUR MIND ON HIM!

The Hebrew puts perfect peace as “PEACE, PEACE!” That means EXCESS PEACE which the world cannot explain! Ana Claudia Antunes wrote: “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” No matter what is happening, just keep STAYING YOUR MIND ON Him. You will NEVER end up in shame because THE FIRE OF YOUR ENEMIES WILL DEVOUR THEM (See Verse 11)! Amen and amen! Pray now.

NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! HELP OTHERS use it by sowing to increase production and reach more souls. Mountain MANNA ODM Account: 1397233185. Name of Bank: ACCESS. For info What’sAPP: +234-704-038-2800, email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

2. I claim and walk in the arena of PERFECT PEACE even in the storm! It is possible. I put my TRUST COMPLETELY on You LORD. I know not everything but I know YOU and YOU know everything! So, I rest on You and resist worry, depression or self-pity. Thank You Lord Jesus of NAZARETH. Thank You Blessed FATHER, JEHOVAH GOD. Amen and amen.
3. Isaiah 26:11 – The fire of the wicked shall devour them forever (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray in Tongues and pray over any issue of your life that has defied your explanation (Mention them and give Him praise).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TRIBUTE TO A SON – “IF…” – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 85: 1 - 9;
JOHN 14: 27.

The Nobel PRIZE winner in Literature, Rudyard Kipling, was a bitter enemy of British involvement in the First Word War. But during that war, he encouraged his son John to join the army. When his son failed the physical test, Mr. Kipling used his connections to get him into the army, only to watch him die in the battle for Loos (The Battle of Loos took place from 25 September – 8 October 1915 in France on the Western Front). His son death left a scar and a wound that was hard to heal! His life was one that was full of trials, hardship and sorrow, but time and time again, he overcame.

The poem, “IF” published three years after he won the Nobel Prize, contained the lessons he learned and was considered to be the keys to his success. Part of it is engraved on the entrance to modern day Wimbleson Stadium UK, to remind the world of the hidden secrets of winning. Let’s go with the paraphrased version of the poem: If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired of waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise: If you can dream – and not make dreams your master; If you can think – and not make thought your aim; If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can fill the unforgiven minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that is in it, And – which is more – you’ll be a man, my son!

Always remember: “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men” (Martha Graham). Today’s first scripture, Vs. 8 says; “Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for He will speak peace to His people, to His saints.” ONE NIGERIA ONE ODM!
Sow towards the 1st OCTOBER NATIONWIDE RALLY Tagged, “ONE NIGERIA, ONE ODM”. The aim is to sow ODM into the life of every Nigerian on OCTOBER 1ST INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERY YEAR. Let God use you.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. Thank God for this ending quarter!
3. LORD GOD, You are on ON-TIME GOD! SATISFY ME EARLY WITH YOUR MERCY! SATISFY ME EARLY WITH YOUR COMPASSION! SATISFY ME EARLY WITH YOUR PROVISION! SATISFY ME EARLY WITH YOUR ELEVATION RAIN in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Our Daily Manna

THE LITTLE BOY MET GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 18: 1 - 16.

Welcome to the last quarter of this year! A little boy was Determined to meet God. In his search, he packed his bag with some of his favourite cookies/a flask with tea and started on his journey. He walked around three blocks and stopped by when he saw a beautiful park. He sat on a bench beside an elderly lady. She was just sitting on the bench and watching some pigeons. He opened his bag, took out his cookies and poured some tea. When he was about to sip his tea, he noticed that the lady looked hungry.

He offered her his cookies and a cup of tea. She gratefully accepted and smiled at him. The boy was delighted! They sat there all afternoon smiling and eating cookies, but they never said a word. As the day went down, the boy got up to leave and gave the old woman a big hug. She gave him her biggest smile ever. The boy entered their family home with a huge smile on his face. Surprised by the look of joy on his face, his mother asked. “What did you do today that made you so happy. He replied, “I had a lunch with God today and she has got the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. Meanwhile, the old woman entered her home radiant with joy.

Her son, astonished by the joy and peace on his mother’s face, asked, mother, what made you so happy today She replied, “I ate cookies and tea in the park with God. You know, He is much younger than expected. Wow! Too often we underestimate the power of little acts of love and care like a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear. An honest compliment, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. In this last quarter of 2020, let God use you to be a blessing daily to someone, because everybody you meet today can be used to bless you tomorrow!

Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody! Remember Abraham saw 3 tired-looking souls. He did not know they were the God Team! He fed them and made them feel special! That was the secret of his eternal breakthrough today! There comes a time when you must realize that the MOON IS as IMPORTANT as the STARS or the SUN!

The RAZOR BLADE is sharp but it cannot cut a tree! The AXE is strong but it cannot cut your hair! The problem with life is not that we will die! The problem is HOW WE LIVE! May this be your best quarter ever in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Blessed assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from not treating everyone you meet daily as “GOD.”
3. My Father, my Father, make me a GENERATIONAL
BLESSING this quarter.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PRIDE: THE KILLER OF GIANTS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 75: 1 - 10.

There was this great Zulu (South African) Evangelist that worked with Reinhard Bonnke, His name was RIchard Ngidi. This man was gifted in miracles, signs and wonders. In those days, Bonnke would preach and step down the pulpit for Evang Ngidi to do what he knew best to do. He was really the “greater of the two, Yes, he was a concrete support to Bonnke and Bonnke’s ministry was growing rapidly. THEN PRIDE came knocking! The great Richard Ngidi began to think of himself as the maker of Reinhard Bonnke.
After all, he was the man doing the whole thing yet Reinhard Bonnke was taking the credit and the ministry bore Bonnke’s name. He said to Reinhard Bonnke’s assistants: “The day I leave Reinhard, that day will mark the end of him and his ministry.” One day in a crusade where he was to minister, he “deliberately didn’t show up. Bonnke waited nearly all night for him yet he didn’t show up. Bonnke summoned courage, took the microphone, apologized for the non-appearance of the great man, and as he was hurying to preach a little message and close, suddenly there was an uproar from all over the crusade ground; screams of “I CAN SEE,” I CAN HEAR,” I CAN WALK” I AM HEALED,” etc, filled the air. God did not wait for BONNKE TO FINISH HIS APOLOGIES.

The miracles began and instead of SHAME, it was a night of FAME! Listen when your LAST HOPE IS ON THE GOD THAT FETCHES WATER WITH A BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET, then you will never end up in disgrace! God moved mightily that night in miracles, signs and wonders and that marked the beginning of Bonnke’s ministerial EXPLOSION! Instead of that day being the day of shame for Bonnke, it became his day of fame and unfortunately the end of Ngidi. IT WAS THE NIGHT GOD REITRED NGlDl. But we must not judge him. We are all human and this write-up is only a warning for the living! Oh! I feel like weeping right now because the LORD is showing me that there are 1, 546 people using today’s devotional that He will retire soon, if they don’t stop seeking for fame or popularity!

Stop competing to be seen or to be heard! The LORD says you must know that PROMOTION does not come from the earth, but from above! Psalm 75: 6 -7 says, “For pronmotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the Judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another.” Always remember: It was PRIDE that changed ANGELS to DEMONS! Beware… (To be continued tomorrow). (SHARE TODAY’S WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMILY! Get them an ODM COPY)!

JOIN THE MANNA ATR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any account on page 29 of ODM. AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH plus other benefits. Send SMS/whatsapp to +234-903 264 8292 or E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com after sowing your seed. GENERAL PRAYERS TO START EACH MONTH OF 2020! – GOD’S COVENANT SHALL STAND

Connect to our LIVE programmes via YOUTUEBE Manna TV International. FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline INSTAGRAM: Ourdailymanna _bishopchris. (Start following and SUBSCRIBE FREE to these addresses now. I can broadcast from any one of them AS I AM LED). This is your quarter!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

2. Repent from ways in which you have SECRETLY Or PUBLICLY been proud.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PRIDE! THE KILLER OF GIANTS - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 16: 18 PHILIPPIANS 2: 1 - 11.

The story of NGIDI teaches us deep roots of Prov.16:18 – Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. One day, after the success of that crusade and the new anointing released upon BONNKE, Rev Ngidi came to one of Reinhard Bonnke’s programmes and saw multitudes like never before and when he met Bonnke, Ngidi began to say: “I missed it” “I missed it..” And he left the venue.

That was the last time they met. He died shortly after that. Ah! Beware of pride! Don’t be like a dog that bites the owner! Today, even though he has gone to be with the Lord, everybody knows Bonnke. But no one knows Richard Ngidi. What a life of irony! Hear Dwight L. Moody: “God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves. Then the quiet but loaded Henry Ward Beecher penned: “A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.” Ah! See Philip Yancey: “Whatever makes us feel superior to other People, whatever tempts us to convey a sense of superiority, that is the gravity of our sinful nature, not grace.

Wow!! Always remember that you are what you are by HIS GRACE, not by your human connections, education, eloquence, prayer fire, holiness, etc. Choose deeper humility from today because YOU ARE DUST! Be the first to apologise always! Don’t struggle to always be known or seen! Don’t Seek for or pay for titles except you are awarded or you deserve them. Don’t be angry when others are praised and not you. Every man or woman has his/her season to shine; NOBODY shines forever, except GOD! Your season will come! Pastors, stop envying others who are doing better than you. Pray for them, don’t curse them. Same applies to businessmen/women or career-minded people! The moon does not stop the sun from shining and vice versa!

In your season, you cannot be stopped! Philippians 2: 3 is a watershed: “Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.” Rick Warren opined: “Pride builds walls between people, humility builds bridges.” Close with this: Pride will cost you everything but leave you with nothing, except shame, tears and had-I -known.” Learn! Lean! Learn! (SHARE TODAY’S WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMILY! Get them an ODM COPY)!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…

2. Pride goes before a fall. I shall not fall. I shall not be called,
“ONCE-UPON-A-TIME.”
3. Repent from ways in which you have desired in your heart to BE SEEN/HEARD,

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BROUGHT BACK FROM DEATH! HARVEST ATTACKERS DISGRACED

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMAH 32: 16 - 27.

Share with me the GREAT REPORT below: “My name is Okeke Mary Blossom. My mum of blessed memory introduced us to ODM for a very long time. No day passes without this soul food. Recently, you were very particular on warning that Harvest attackers must be stopped and BAD NEWS must be canceled! On the 30th of May 2020, this faithful GOD did what no man could do!

My niece, 16 years old, that was living with us eventually became depressed and attempted SUICIDE she drank the insecticide called Sniper (a very poisonous substance). I was reading inside the room and I heard her cry and we rushed to the room and forced red oil into her system. All our neighbours refused to offer us help to take her to the hospital. But help came from outsiders! On our way to the hospital, the local “taxi” we used (locally called “Kekenapep”) developed a fault. This local taxi” developed a fault 4 times and my niece was confirmed dead by all, before we eventually got to the hospital.

I then placed my hands on her body and called her name times and declared that she will not die and I declared that it was only the report of God that I will believe. Yes! I reminded God that nothing will die in my hands and the number of her days must be fulfilled. And it wasn’t up to a year since we buried our mum and I didn’t know what people must have tagged our family, I reminded God that I would eat the fruits of all my labour and harvest eaters would not prevail. Then this God Jehovah, only Rule Changer, the only World Record Breaker, The God of ODM, the only Mystery Maker surprised us all and put the enemies to shame!

He disgraced all my harvest attackers and brought her back to life an only by His mercy. l really appreciate this very God and will continue to worship him all the days of my life. To God be the Glory for great things! The child is good and sound and God has perfected all healings. From (Okekemaryblossom@gmail.com).” Wow! The LORD called me, the most unqualified man on earth, as His writing/healing prophet! Every day devotional write-up guide in this booklet is from the DIVINE PROPHETIC RIVER. It is 4.44am now and as I am writing this, the LORD says you must never forget Jer. 32: 17 & 27.

He says He will visit you with the miracle of: “IT IS A LIE! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE” He will do the impossible for 3,478 users of today’s devotional this quarter. He is telling me again to ask you to sow this BOOKLET into at least 10 souls within the next 7 days and watch what He will do. He wants more souls to get into this end time, worldwide prophetic flow of this devotional and as you obey, send a WhatsApp message to +234 903 264 8292 or e-mail: orderodm(@gmail.com and I shall send you, “WAR AGAINST HARVEST EATERS/ANTI-DEATH” Psalms/prayers!

(Join Me TONIGHT 8PM (Nigeria/UK Time) ONLINE Via My INSTAGRAM address: ourdailymanna_bishopchris For PROPHETIC RAIN TO CANCEL EVERY BAD NEWS EMBARRASSMENT THIS QUARTER! It Will Be Brief! Please borrow A Phone If Need Be And Connect!

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. Pray for the family above as led today. Lord, baptize me with the unbelievable testimony of, “IT IS A LIE in Jesus name.
3. Cancel an event that was supposed to EMBARRASS you/
your family this quarter (I see 212 cases. Pray it seriously!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DOVE AND THE BEE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 2: 1 - 21.

Welcome to this devotional hour with He that turns dry bones to a miracle, durable army! SOMETIMES, I AM LED TO USE ALLEGORIES and PARABLES to write even as the LORD speaks a word in season to your soul. An allegory is a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to deliver a broader message about real-world issues and occurrences.

Now let’s go: On the banks of a river, there was a tree where a swarm of bees set up their beehive. They remained busy the entire day buzzing on flowers and collecting honey. One fine day, a bee felt thirsty and went to the river to drink some water. As the bee tried to drink, a wave of current swept it away. The bee started drowning. Fortunately, a beautiful dove who had been watching from a distance, rushed to help the poor bee. She plucked a big leaf from a tree and flew towards the bee. The dove placed the leaf near the bee. The bee mounted on the leaf and dried its wings.

After some time, the bee found the strength to fly away to safety. A couple of weeks later, the dove was caught in a dangerous situation. As she was sitting on the branch of a tree, a hunter targeted her. The dove looked for an escape route but saw a large hawk hovering around her also. That’s when her good deed returned to her. The bee came to her rescue by stinging the hunter hard. As Soon as the bee stung the hunter who had a bow and arrow, the hunter released the arrow, which missed the dove and hit the hawk instead. The dove flew away to safety. Wow! What an allegory; a story that will teach a TRINITY (our 3 Friends) Yea!

The lesson from the school of the Holy Ghost wants you to know that every good you do will always come back to you. Yes, as 2020 ends, you may have been despitefully abused or betrayed, but never forget that the best way to find yourself to lose yourself in the service of others! No wonder Winston Churchill wrote: “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Theodore Roosevelt, a past USA president, once told his nation: “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Then the great genus, Albert Einsten, penned in his laboratory: “I wish to do something great and wonderful, but I must start by doing the little things like they were great and wonderful.”

No wonder he shook his world! That was the secret of RAHAB. The good she did was what changed her name forever from SHAME to FAME; from PROSTITUTE to pre-Christ HEROINE! You are next! Smile always! Share your time or help in little ways even in your pain! Your life will show the world that the LAW of sowing and reaping never expires! (SHARE TODAYS WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMILY! Get them an ODM COPY)! SUBSCRIBE TODAY ON YOUTUBE: Manna TV International.

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline AND INSTAGRAM: Ourdailymanna_bishopchris. The Lord Can Tell Me To Use Any OF These Platfoms To Reach You Any Time Or Day. The Lord Is In A “Hury” To Bless You! Subscribe And Start Following These 3 Online Addreses Today! Something Great is About To Happen.

1. In your Own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2 . Thank you LORD for the gift of life! I can only help others because I AM ALIVE. Pray concerning today now. Cancel weeping!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BAG OF BEANS REFUSED TO FALL OFF!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: NUMBERS 17: 8;
1 JOHN 4: 1 - 4.

A thief (names withheld for security/police ongoing investigative reasons), who stole a bag of beans surrendered himself to a police divisional station at Agbor in Delta State of Nigeria. The bag of beans he stole from a shop around the market area in,Agbor could not be dislodged from his head. Confessing, the thief who is an automobile mechanic, said he went out as early as 2am on Monday 27th April to break into the shop which was to enable him to have something to eat with his family since he had not been able to go out and earn money due to the COVID-19 lockdown

So that means the BAG OF BEANS WAS STUCK ON HIS HEAD SPIRITUALLY DUE TO THE CHARIMS THAT WERE PREPARED TO SECURE THE SHOP BY THE SHOP OWNER! The shocked but frightened policemen tried but were unable to bring down the bag of beans from the man’s head! However, as the news spread like wildfire, the owner of the shop showed up and recited some incantations to UNLOCK THE LUGGAGE, which thereafter fell off from the thief’s head. In what seemed to be a spiritual dramatic scene, the owner of the beans was later seen around the police premises singing power songs and lamenting that, that was not the first time such a thing had happened as she had suffered countless losses arising from robbery outbreaks.

On hearing the culprit’s version of the story however, the shop owner opened the bag of beans in question and gave the thief half of the bag plus other food ingredients saying that the government lockdown without palliative measures for all, was an act of dehumanization. Wow! The Holy Ghost wants you to take your spiritual life seriously because THERE ARE POWERS IN THE UNIVERSE THAT YOUR EYES DO NOT SEE! Yes! There are spiritual powers that can do and undo but cannot re-do. BUT THEY HAVE BOUNDARIES THEY CANNOT CROSS! WATCH and PRAY and be VERY HOT (not lukewarm) for God. These wicked powers can decide to try you or harm you.

THEY HAVE KEYS TO LOCK AND UNLOCK! But they fear your HOLINESS, PRAYER FIRE and they know that your God is the God who waters a dry suck to disgrace a forest! They know that your God is the IMPOSSIBILITY SPECIALIST! They Know That The Dry Stick Of Aaron Budded (Grew And Flourishned) And God can Do It Again. They Know That There Is A Hedge Around You And You Are Too Hot For Them To Handle In this last quarter of 2020, those who stole from you shall VOMIT THEM! Those who took or are DELAYING your BLESSINGS shall confess and RUN MAD! Power pass power and all other powers are UNDER YOUR FEET! Shout 7 “Halleluiahs” and declare, “I am too HOT for them 7 times

2. Thank you LORD that the GREATER ONE LIVES IN ME! Thank you LORD that NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
3.Thank you LORD that every other power is UNDER MY FEET (1 Cor. 15: 27)!
4. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A BOX OF BISCUITS SAVED HIS MOTHER – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 19: 11- 21

A young man’s mother was hospitalized. She was placed in intensive care. A few days later, the doctors told him that her condition was desperate; she could expire at any time. He left the hospital helpless. On his way back to visit his mother, he stopped at a gas station. While waiting for the attendant to fill his tank, he noticed a lady begging with her two children all dressed in rags. They were really hungry. He thought: “Who will help them in these circumstances?”

Then he went into the store. He bought a box of ordinary biscuits that cost nothing at all, opened the box for them and continued his way to the hospital. When he entered the intensive care unit, his mother was no longer there. He dropped what was in his hands, and rushed to ask the nurse, Where is she? She said: “She suddenly got better, so we moved her to the next room.” He went to his mother, greeted her and asked her what had happened. She said she saw as she was unconscious, a lady in a scruffy outfit and her two children with their hands stretched out to heaven praying for her.”

Oh my God! The young man stood in amazement. He learnt the power of compassion! And he also discovered that God does not joke with the good we do. Just because he helped two suffering souls, his dying mother was spared! Giving alms stops calamities and breaks delay! No wonder Prov. 19:17 says: “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will He pay him again. Can you get that? EACH TIME YOU GIVE TO THE POOR PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY), YOU ARE LENDING TO GOD AND GOD BECOMES A “BORROWER.” Wow! How can the POSSESSOR OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH BORROW FROM YOU? This is a mystery! Each time you give to the POOR God OWES YOU something! Oh, this is really deep!

That means one of the fastest ways to possess your possessions or locate your breakthrough is simply by choosing a needy person to help. It could be spiritual, emotional, financial or material poverty they are experiencing! When you have pity and help someone, open to Proverbs 19: 17 and REMIND GOD that He is OWING YOU! Glory to God forever! Helping the needy can provoke healing, marital connections, break stagnation, provoke promotion, lead to ministry growth, business expansion and career increase! Helping the needy can lead to LONG LIFE and can avert premature death or BAD NEWS! Just a box of biscuits saved a life.

Make GIVING OUT MORE COPIES OF ODM as your first act of generosity, your act of charity, or almsgiving this week. This is because the GREATEST POVERTY IS THE POVERTY OF THE SPIRIT/SOUL… (continues tomorrow). SHARE TODAY’S WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMIILY! Get them an ODM COPY!

PRAYER POINTS Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. As 2020 ends, receive grace to help the needy! The greatest
need is the soul.
Receive grace to give out ODM copies.
3. Receive grace to LEND to the LORD by helping the poor.
4. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A BOX OF BISCUITS SAVED HIS MOTHER- 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 23: 7 - 17.

Remember the wonderful story in yesterday’s devotional of how a box of biscuits saved a life! I remember Audrey Hepburn: “As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands: One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” See Prov. 21: 13 – “Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” That scripture is saying (paraphrased): “If you refuse to put a smile on someone’s face, the smile on your own face will be taken away. God forbid!

It was after Abraham showed help to the Trinity who were disguised as three weary strangers in Genesis 18 that A MAJOR DELAY in his life was broken! Isaac was born the following year after 25 years of waiting! That reminds us again of Prov. 19:17: “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will He pay him again.” God can disguise Himself as a person in need! EACH TIME YOU GIVE TO THE POOR (PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY), YOU ARE LENDING TO GOD AND GOD BECOMES A “BORROWER.”

That means you LEND TO THE LORD by helping the needy and HE CAN PAY YOU BACK in ways you least expect! It can lead to the salvation of a loved one or a fruit of the womb testimony, etc. Yes, blessings that money CANNOT buy will locate you. Make it a regular habit after your Tithe to God. When you have pity and help someone, open to Proverbs 19:17 and REMIND GOD that He is OWING YOU! Make GIVING OUT MORE COPIES OF ODM as your first act of generosity this week. This is because the GREATEST POVERTY IS THE POVERTY OF THE SPIRIT/SOUL!

One extra ODM Copy can provoke your testimony! But don’t stop there! Make each new day count by helping someone or just making someone smile! Close with Catherine Pulsifer: “Kindness and helping others will return to you when you least expect it, and maybe when you need it.” I see NEW BREAKTHROUGHS LOCATING YOU as you practice this secret. Remember the young man who saved his mother’s life because he gave out a box of biscuits! You are the next to testify! Do something today! Do something always! SHARE TODAY’S WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMILY! Get them an ODM COPY!

JOIN US ONLINE EVERY SUNDAY EVENING, 8 PM For A Prophetic Rain/Naming” Service To Enable You Start Each
Week. Sometimes, I Am led to Mention Names And Cancel Satanic Plans Before YOur Week Begins As You Log in. Never Miss it! Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaonline; Youtube: Manna TV International and instragram Ourdaily manna bishopchris TIME IS 8 PM (NIGERIA TIME).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song My faith looks up…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD.”
3. From this day, I receive grace to LEND to the LORD by helping the poor, I cannot end up in shame in Jesus name.
4. God of Abraham, show up for me! I SHALL NOT MISS MY SEASON in Jesus name. Pray about today NOW!
Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Our Daily Manna

WORLD PROPHETIC NIGHT: THEY SHALL NOT TAKE MY HONEY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 14: 1 - 9.

Verses 5 and 6 of today’s scripture says: Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him. And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done. Samson had a big fight with the lion.

Oh! It was a YOUNG LION with fresh strong bones, paws, claws and teeth. In the race of life, young Lions will roar against you and confront you from time to time, but with God on your side, you will tear them into pieces like Samson. It is your victory over the young Lions of Life – stubborn battles, difficulties, challenges, and obstacles that produce your honey. Today’s Scripture Verses 8 and 9 reveals: “And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion.

And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating, and came to his father and mother, and gave them, and they did eat: but he told not them that he had taken the honey out of the carcase of the lion.” Wow! Did you that? The Lion Samson fought and killed brought forth his honey. That means his SWEAT brought forth his SWEET and his BATTLE produced his BUBBLE. Samson was alive to eat the honey of the labour of his hands. That will be your story after today’s/TONIGHT’s WORLDWIDE ONLINE BRIEF SERVICE! Someone else did not rob him of his honey.

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that nobody, no power and no devil shall take your honey from you.

Did you know that many people labour through the year and when it is time for them to eat their honey, they lose it to harvest attackers? There are people and demons that wait for you to sow and they take, the honey from your mouth in your harvest season. Harvest attackers allow you to labour and labour, then they attack you when you are about to eat the fruit of your labour. You sweat to create honey like a bee, but on the last day, your hour before your celebration, they attack you. That is why you must rise up today/tonight and join ODM users worldwide ONLINE in a brief WORLD PROPHETIC NIGHT in 2 sessions: 1st session – connect via: INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time: 11pm- 11.45pm (Nigerian/UK time).

Then 2nd session is on FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. Time: 12am-12.45 am (Nigeria/UK time). We shall pray and decree that your haters, harvest attackers and enemies of your progress, etc, will not give you vinegar in place of honey. You will eat the fruit of your Labour. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough will scatter and you will Sit on your elevation throne this year in Jesus name. Amen and Amen! Connect as we pray tonight. Join any of the sessions as convenient for you!

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. O God, arise and let the attackers of my elevation season Scatter by fire.
3. ATTACKERS OF MY HONEY, run mad TODAY TONIGHT in Jesus name.
Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Our Daily Manna

HIS FIRST JOB WAS A FAILURE! FAILURE BREEDS SUCCESS – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 7: 22 - 37.

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter! I pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will open your eyes to deeper secrets in His Word in the Name above all names. Often when we discuss success and successful people, we forget to mention the fact that most stories of success are preceded by seasons of failure. We read about successful people forgetting that they probably have gone through seasons of failure before they eventually became successful. Winston Churchill put it this way, “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
Today, the world celebrates men like Bill Gates, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and women like Oprah Winfrey without telling us the story behind their glory. This is the reason why sometimes part of this devotional is dedicated to telling the story behind the glory of successful men and women globally. LOTS OF PASTORS CONDEMN YOU FOR YOUR FAlLURES OR BATTLES; they LIE to you that they have NEVER failed and cannot fail, but they forget that ALL LIARS will end up in the LAKE OF FIRE! Mistakes and failures are what makes you to know that YOU ARE NOT GOD but flesh and blood! They make you to know that without the GRACE of a higher ROCK your GOD, you will be a victim of life’s battles!

They make you to look up to the HILLS from whence cometh your help! It may interest you to know that before Microsoft was born, Bill Gates, known to be one of the wealthiest men in the world today, suffered failure in his first business venture! He started a business known as Traf-0-Data.” It was a partnership between Bill Gates, Paul Gilbert and Paul Allen. The goal of the business was to create reports for roadway engineers from raw traffic data. The company they founded achieved very little success by processing the raw traffic data to generate some income. Unfortunately, the machine they had built to process the data flopped in the process of presenting it to a traffic employee of Seattle County in America.

But as God would have it, this business helped to set Bill Gates and his business partner Paul Allen up for major success With Microsoft. Although Bill Gates failed in his first business, this did not discourage him from trying again. Moses in today’s Word was a failure in his is attempt as a “FREEDOM FIGHTER!” Young Moses hated the racist/cruel Egyptian government/customs and wanted a better life for his people, but his trust was in his human “people power.” His hopes were however shattered after he failed to promote himself as a potential leader of a new “political party.”

He became a frustrated FAILURE and FUGITIVE in EXILE for 40 years! Yet this same Moses freed the Jews and became so great that he was PERSONALLY BURIED by Jehovah God! Yes! His grave is only known to God almighty! Wow! Never ever give up… (To be continued tomorrow).

2. Scatter every weapon of discouragement fired against my destiny.
3. I refuse to quit because of PAST MISTAKES AND FAILURES
4. Pray about today as led.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: …FAILURE BREEDS SUCCESS - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOSHUA 7: 2 - 7; 8:1-2, 25-26.

Nearly the whole world, one way or the other, watch that lady called Oprah Winfrey on television. It may also interest you to know that Oprah had a rocky start in life. In her early years, not only were her living conditions and that of her entire family rough, she also suffered abuse by people that were very close to her.

At the age of 14, she got pregnant. The boy she gave birth to as a result of that pregnancy died shortly after birth. In High School and in her first 2 years in college, Oprah went for internship at a local radio station, where she helped to develop a foundation for a career in media. She was hired later to a local Television station to read news, but things were dismal for her. The producer said she was “unfit for television”, so she was fired. Indeed the road to FAME is SHAME! In 1983, Oprah relocated to Chicago to host a low-rated show called, “AM Chicago. Within a few months, the show went from last in the ratings to the number one show at that time.

This led to the show being re-named” The Oprah Winfrey Show which has become known worldwide. Ah! The beauty of failure is that it is the womb that carries success! It is the ladder to undisputable success Joshua, in today’s story, had failed in his attempt to conquer the small city called Ai. The men of this small country killed some gallant and very valiant 30 Israeli soldiers. The whole of the Israeli Armed Forces suffered depression, Tears and discouragement. Verse 5 of chapter 7 says, “…wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water”. However, Joshua went back to the drawing board and put himself together to fight again.

Eventually Israel prevailed over Ai that fell that day, both men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai” (Joshua 8:25). People of great minds say that: It is not failure that matters but what you do with failure.
Men and women fail, small and great people fail, but the difference is that when a man or woman with a great mind fails, he/she regards that as a learning curve for success, rather than a reason to give up. No matter how 2020 has been, see every mistake or failure as just stepping stones to greatness.

Put yourself together again and get ready for 2021 YOUR YEAR OF OPEN REWARDS! Yes! Your best is yet to come! Hold on and hold out and do all you can to connect to TONIGHT’S PROPHETIC RAIN BRIEF LIVE ONLINE SERVICE – to begin your week! 8PM (UK/NIGERIA time). We shall be using YOUTUBE Only this week: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL. The LORD says we shall cancel an irreversible LOSS this week as we pray tonight. Don’t miss this LIVE BROADCAST! See you at 8PM tonight!

SLIGHT PRICE INCREASE-JANUARY 2021

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: DUE TO THE INCREASE IN COST OF PRODUCTION AND PRINTING PAPER PRICE THAT SKYROCKETED, THERE WILL BE A SLIGHT INCREASE IN THE PRICE OF “OUR DAILY MANNA” DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET STARTING FROM NEXT EDITION – 2021. THIS IS TO MAKE SURE ODM” DOES NOT DIE. Please bear with us and pray for us!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. I scatter every weapon of DEPRESSION or discouragement fired just against my destiny.
3. LORD, heal my mind against past failures, errors or mistakes in Jesus name! Pray about today seriously now!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I SPEAK TO THAT MOUNTAIN NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 40 - 54.

I once heard Mark Batterson say: There comes a moment when you must quit talking to God about the mountain in your life and start talking to the mountain about your God. You proclaim His power. You declare His sovereignty. You affirm His faithfulness. You stand on His Word. You cling to His promises. Perfect! As 2020 ends and 2021 begins, get ready to exchange batons and always remember this fact – Start talking to mountains about your God!

I SPEAK TO THAT MOUNTAIN NOW!
Yes! FEAR NOTHING! FEAR NOBODY! Goliath held an entire nation/army captive through fear! His weapon was intimidation! And that is how your arch enemy, the devil, operates! He operates like a roaring lion. He is not the roaring lion! The real lion is inside you! He is Jesus Christ, the Lion of the tribee of Judah. And when the Lord on your inside roars, everything is shaken! All authority under heaven and on earth is His. And you are His child. Why don’t you live like it, love like it, give like it, serve like it, and pray like it? Remember Goliath and David?
DAVID SPOKE TO HIS MOUNTAIN GOLIATH! Oh, see what he said in Vs. 45 – “Then said David to the Philistine, “Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” Vs 46: “This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcasses of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowl of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. Wow! Oh! Bold words of a soldier from the army of JEHOVAH NISSI.
He continued in Vs. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’S, and He will give you into our hands.” That’s how God wants you to speak against that barrenness, delay, demotion, stagnation, sin, false accusations, envy, sickness/disease, premature death, poverty, shame, ete, etc. GOD WANTS YOU TO MOVE FROM DEFENCE TO OFFENCE! Even the LORD Jesus SPOKE THE WORD OF GOD against His mountain SATAN (when Satan tempted Him in the wilderness)!

He wasn’t just defending Himself; He was delivering deadly blows worse than CORONAVIRUS by speaking chapters/verses of the WORD against the enemy! I am sure Satan ran away that day with a sickness called “COVID – DISGRACE.” Arise now and pray seriously!

2. O God of DAVID! DO IT AGAIN. I arise now and begin to speak to every GOLIATH (MOUNTAIN) confronting my destiny! (OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW and begin to declare mighty things concerning the following issues of your life/destiny. Mention them but SPEAKTO THEM LIKE DAVID SPOKE TO Goliath).
3. Zech 4: 7: “WHO ART THOU O GREAT MOUNTAIN? Before Zerubbabel (PUT YOUR NAME) thou shalt become a plain: and he (1) shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
4. Pray about today and decree VICTORY AT LAST.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SECRET OF HAPPINESS -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 4: 18 - 37.

It was Abraham Hicks who penned: “My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.” As 2020 ends, determine not to allow anything or person to STEAL YOUR JOY! Always remember that THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH (Neh 8:10)! The LORD wants you to be happy, no matter what is going on! REJOICE ALWAYS even when all you see is GLOOM! Practice feeling good, no matter what! “Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” (Mandy Hale).
Truly, many people wait for something to happen or someone to make them happy. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed. Choose to do more activities that’ll bring, you joy as long as they are not sinful or evil to your body and soul. Being responsible means not blaming others for your unhappiness, it means figuring out ways to be happy despite the negative benaviour of others and despite every external influence. Get the message clear again: No one can make you happy, nor can you make anyone else happy. Never sacrifice yourself for the sake of making other people happy!

NEVER! I know of parents whose happiness depends on children or BEST FRIENDS! No! None of these people can make you feel good always! Your joy is in your hands! You must love your neighbour as yourself! Not above yourself! Self-neglect a God-neglect stands at the very top of this list of depression causes. You don’t have to fit into people’s plans for you! They were not there when God created you: Choose to be happy BY FORCE! As long as you are breathing your own air given to you by God, then all you need is the approval of that God AND NOT OF PEOPLE! He will move PEOPLE to bow to you at last! Be Happy!

Be Well! Be Positive! That was the secret of the Shunammite woman. She kept saying: IT IS WELL! IT IS WELL! IT IS WELL even when a DEAD baby was in her house! She never told her husband that their only child was dead! She was not going to allow ANTHING OR ANYBODY to affect her joy! Live like that even when your world is a storm! BE POSITIVE and hold on because HE THAT KEEPETH ISRAEL CANNOT LIE! Amen.. (More tomorrow).

Give out a carton or copies of this devotional and text/Whatsapp me on +234903-264 8292 or e-mail me at orderodnm@gmail.com and I shall respond prophetically by voice note prayers or 3 specific prayer points!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up.

2. Repent from any way in which you have looked down on yourself.
3. Repent from any way in which you have looked for happiness and joy from other people’s approval.
4. Repent from any way in which you have looked for joy from your spouse, children, job, friends, or even helpers.
5. Repent from any way in which you have forgotten that THE GOD WHO GAVE YOU YOUR OWN AIR does not sleep nor slumber.
6. Lord, help me to FOCUS ON YOU always for my self-confidence, peace and joy. Pray about today and pray about the issue(s) affecting your peace. (Pray in Tongues now.)

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Our Daily Manna

SECRET OF HAPPINESS: GIVE YOURSELF MORE ATTENTION – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 9: 1 - 25.

Life is really hard sometimes; but God wants you to discover how to become the UNSTOPPABLE VERSION OF YOU, free from self-hate and addictive drugs or false happiness habits. There’s no escaping that reality. It’s impossible to live well without encountering some level of struggle, and there are some seasons in our lives that are especially heartbreakıng:

A major failure, delays, loss of a job, a divorce, broken courtship, loss of a loved one, loss of trusted friends, painful betrayal by those you trusted, loss of a business deal or bankruptcy, etc. CIRCUMSTANCES can produce worry which further creates a life of deep, dark depression, stress, illness, confusion, fits of anger and bouts of profound depression. Anyone who has experienced any of the above knows that they are a river of horror! When you are in a season when the devil tries to knock you down from all sides with unhappiness, the key to your escape is to: give yourself MORE ATTENTION! The truth is, everyone experiences unhappy circumstances in one form or the other!

There were days in my life, when getting out of bed was a big accomplishment because I wished I never woke up. Wow! But, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that a vast amount of unhappiness is as a result of SELF-NEGLECT. During my-10 years of darkness and deep depression in which I attempted suicide, I HATED MYSELF because I felt I had made a VITAL MISTAKE in my life! Just after I discovered OUR DAILY MANNA on the day I wanted to commit suicide, I’ve learned now to cope with the hard times, the pain and disappointments, and above all, I’ve learned the vital importance of self-love and self-care – the maIgic that makes smilıng again (and again) possible.

The man in today’s scripture did not allow the opinion of the Pharisees to affect his joy! He stood his ground and said: “…one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.” ONE THING I KNOW! He was saying (paraphrased): “I may not know all that you know, but ONE THING KNOW. I am now complete in my joy and I am not going to allow you to determine my happiness. ONE THING I KNOW and that ONE THING is enough.” Oh! The emphasis was on HIMSELF and what he knew! Ah Lift up your hands and praise the LORD who gave you your own AIR! You are a VIP! Give yourself more attention! Love yourself! Others are not better than you no matter what they know or who they are!

In the midst of your battles, create your own happiness by force! Start today!
OCTOBER 24th ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE! SATURDAY October 24th is the UK, ASIA, ALL EUROPE USA, CANADA, SOUTH AMERICA, ZAMBTA SOUTH AFRICA INCLUDING ALL AFRICAN NATIONS, ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE. THEME: “EVIL BUREAU DE CHANGE; MY LIFE IS NOT FOR SALE.” CONNECT VIA FACEB0OK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. INSTAGRAM: Ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time is 12 pm (Nigena/UKTime). Get your oil ready and be ready to pray.

2. Repent from any way in which you have looked down on yourself.

3. Repent from any way in which you have looked for happiness/joy from other people’s approval.

4. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I DON’T GO OUT OF THE HOUSE – 1!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 12 : 21 - 32; EXODUS 15 : 26.

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with Jehovah the DISEASE SILENCER.” Share with me this testimony: “My name is Malaku Gambo Maku. I write to testify of what the awesome God did for me and some of my colleagues, some of my colleagues contracted Covid-19 through a pharmacist who also got it from her Doctor husband. She was complaining of not feeling too well, but the boss insisted that she must come to work, though the boss didn’t know that it was Covid-19.

During contact tracing, my name and 8 other members of staff were mentioned to go for compulsory Covid-19 test/isolation and it was during the 14-day 2020 fasting programme – on day 6 of the fasting to be precise. The 9 of us and other people from other places amounting to 40 in number did the test. I wrote this issue as one of my prayer points for the 14-day fasting programme. I told God that for my sake, let none of us that did the test in the State be positive. Sir, my God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket did it. There was no recorded issue in the State the day the results were to be released.

The result finally came out as negative and no one has contacted us again on any Covid-19 issue! God is faithful! To Him be the Glory. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Sir (sent via florencekonto@yahoo.com , the devil came at the wrong time. During the 14-day worldwide fast, God is using today’s devotional to encourage somebody: THERE IS A BLOOD COVER AROUND YOU AND ALL THAT IS CONNECTED TO YOU AROUND YOU. Even if you make any mistake (you are human) during this COVID-19 SEASON, refuse to PANIC.

Don’t forget that this particular testifier was named during the CONTACT TRACING. She/he had came into contact with these COVID-19 infected colleagues. Oh! Wonderful Jesus! But note that today’s 1st scripture, Vs. 22 says: “And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. Hyssop is a type of your faith! You must APPLY THE BLOOD BY FAITH! Refuse to fear what others are fearing! Note also that you are to dip the hyssop in the blood and apply it to the top of the lintel and the two side posts (the CROSS sign).

As you apply the BLOOD and refuse to leave the house, no matter the matter, then no sickness, divination, incantation, legion of enemies, etc can get at you. As 2020 ends, despite the battles and some delay to your prayers, no matter how the year has been, REFUSE TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE! Stay in the house! Stay in faith and the BLOOD COVER shall PROTECT, PRESERVE and speak forth your testimony in your due season! Hold on and hold out! (Continues tomorrow…

Beware of FRAUDSTERS using my instagram or facebook page to deceive people concerning an ORPHANAGE project! It is a scam! ODM has no school or ORPHANAGE anywhere! ODM does not ask for SEEDS on social media! Be wise!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led…
2. Thank God for all He did during the past 14-day fasting programme and for all He will still do in the upcoming 21-day fast of January (9th-29th) 2021. Decree that it shall be permanent!

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T GO OUT OF THE HOUSE – 2! THE TESTIMONY OF “FOR MY SAKE"

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 26: 16 - 30.

Recollect that the testimony of yesterday contained the following “FIRE LINES: “During contact tracing, my name and 8 other members of staff were mentioned to go for compulsory Covid-19 test/isolation and it was during the 14-day 2020 fasting programme – on day 6 of the fasting to be precise. The 9 of us and other people from other places amounting to 40 did the test.
I wrote this issue as one of my prayer points for the 14-day fasting programme. I told God that for my sake, let none of us that did the test in the State be positive. Sir, my God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket did it. This testifier prayed FOR MY SAKE” prayers and God gave her a “FOR MY SAKE” testimony! It is also called “BLESSING BY ASSOCIATION.” God also covered the rest for her/his Sake! That shall be your portion as 2020 ends and 2021 begins!

Please don’t miss the January 21-day prayer and fasting programme January 8th-29th) Today’s scripture Vs. 24 says: And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, am the God of Abraham thy Father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for My servant Abraham’s sake. Note: for My servant Abraham’s sake. Then Genesis 30:27 says, “And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.” I prophesy: From this day, men and women shall declare: The LORD hath blessed me for thy sake."

Also, Genesis 39:5 is clear: “And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptia’s house for Joseph’s sake, and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.” Oh, may that be your testimony! Do you know too that FOR YOUR SAKE, God can kill? Sec Isaiah 43:4: “Since thou was precious in My sight, thou hast been honourable, and have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

Yes God can give men (silence them forever) for your sake. He did it for Mordecai! He did it for Daniel! He did it for Peter (all the guards were executed for his sake-see Acts 12: 19). For your sake, for you to fulfill your destiny, God can cause men/women to die! Wow! Arise today and pray seriously: “LORD MY GOD; rain upon me, the SPECIAL FAVOUR/ANOINTING OF “FOR MY SAKE” to my family and generation in Jesus name.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

2. O LORD MY GOD, rain upon me, the SPECIAL FAVOUR/ANOINTING OF “FOR MY SAKE" to my family and generation in Jesus name.
3. From this day, by the grace of God, men and women shall declare: “The LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.”
4. Lord, FOR MY SAKE, stop judgment! And FOR MY SAKE released honour and uncommon GRACE on everyone connected to my destiny for good in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN THE TWO PREACHERS FOUGHT: THERE IS SPACE FOR ALL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 3 :1 -15

1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, U am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.

14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

There was a state Of pandemonium in a market in the Ashanti Regional capital, Kumasi, Ghana, as two self-styled evangelists were seen fighting for space to preach. The pastors who were very “passionate” about preaching the Word of God to the market women and passerbys began exchanging words after one of the pastors overtook the other to mount his equipment at the exact spot the other pastor preaches. Angered by the overtaking, the second pastor who was late to work could not fathom why his brother in Christ would “steal” his shine. The two then began jabbing each other which resulted in a hot exchange of blows. In a video, the two pastors who dragged the fight to the centre of the market managed to be separated by some men in the market.

WOW! of the end times! I know of two churches that use loud, audio, speakers to “fight” themselves because they use the same building on Sundays! Ah! Some ministers and even believers are doing God’s work for their stomach’s sake Many are now “motivational speakers” instead of preaching the pure GOSPEL of heaven!

As ministers of God are competing all over the world instead of complementing themselves, the Holy Ghost wants you to ponder over today’s devotional scripture:1 Corinthians 3:6 “I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.” So, it’s not about Apollos or Paul personality worship! It’s not about your shouting oratorial skills on the pulpit! It’s not about using the word, “MIRACLE” to deceive the crowd. It’s about the LORD who gives the INCREASE! Note this: As the sky is too big for two stars to clash, the world is big enough for all of us to shine! Remember that every man s work shall be tried by fire in the end! May you not suffer loss!

Don’t forget that in the big ocean, two fishes do not collide Stop fighting or envying others when it is their season to shine! In your season, you will be unstoppable! I always pray for ALL ministers of God as they minister every Sunday, even though I am also facing my pulpit at the Manna Mountain, that same Sunday. Refuse to compete! There is No Church Or Ministry In Heaven! Pray for others! Your star will shine in your due season! Pray now! GO to your local church today!

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 2: My faith looks up..

1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Lord, I repent from any WRONG MOTIVE!
3. Lord, I repent from any UNDUE COMPETITON with others in the body of Christ!
4. I receive GRACE never to COMPETE or fight for positions in the house of God: Pray for Israel today.
5. I refuse to remain a carnal believer or BABE IN CHRIST. I MUST GROW in the LORD in Jesus name.
6. My star shall shine in my season and I am unstoppable in Jesus Name Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EXECUTED TWICE! DIED ONCE! – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 53: 1 - 6

On the day of his execution, he was strapped in an electric chair and as the current went through him- he never died! After all efforts to execute him on that chair failed, his final cries were for the strap to be removed. The straps were eventually removed and he was taken, back into custody. However after his survival, he then filed a lawsuit claiming that he was safe from execution as they had already executed him and that he hadn’t died. It was a popular case at that time even among legal experts worldwide! Can a faulty electric chair mean that the convict had been killed? Most of the executions in 1940’s Mississippi (one of the most racist states in the US) were of black people. Unfortunately, his legal battles and appeals failed and he was finally executed the following year by an electric chair that had been well tested.

Wow! Sometimes, apart from Pharmacy, I wish I had read Law in addition! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that while LEGALLY he was wrong to have claimed that HE COULD NOT BE EXECUTED OR KILLED TWICE, in spiritual issues, that line of reasoning is right! Jesus Christ was described as the LASTADAM and He came to take/bear the PUNISHIMENT of what was caused by the FIRST ADAM. Isaiah 53: 4 says: Surely He hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows.. Vs 5 says: “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and With His stripes, we are healed.” See Vs. 6: “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way, and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. “The LORD LAID on Him, the iniquity of us ALL- even before you were born. So, In the law of natural justice, YOU CANNOT PUNISH A MAN OR WOMAN TWICE! Someone cannot be made to serve a prison sentence twice! lt is immoral and illegal. Likewise, you are not permitted to serve the punishment that has been served on your behalf. Jesus Christ served your punishment! Oh, halleluyah…. (TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW).

PRAYER POINTS: Pray these prayers for today and tomorrow.

1. In your own words, pray about today's Word as led.
2. Thank the Lord again for His death on the cross.
3. Thank Him for TAKING YOUR PLACE!
4. I stand and declare that it is against the law of NATURAL, LEGAL or SPIRITUAL JUSTICE for a man or woman to be punished twice for one of fence! Therefore I stand to declare that since my MASTER AND LORD has been PUNISHED FOR ME, I cannot be punished again. Therefore I decree and command that the following yokes of the devil caused by the fall of the first ADAM: Loose me and go forever in Jesus name. I take my deliverance NOW!! (Mention your battles now and pray seriously until you have peace to stop).
5. Pray in Tongues till you are led to stop.
Begin to laugh at the devil BECAUSE you will end well. You can never be an abandoned project in Jesus name LAUGH AT HIM NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rccg Time Of Fasting Is Here Again. / Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? / Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.