Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Seed Sowing And The Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Sowing And The Christian (3390 Views)

How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seed Sowing And The Christian by Azibalua(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2011
Galatians 6:6
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things 
Philippians 4:15-18
15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need. 17 Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. .

As Christians we must always sow our seeds in the right place. It's our responsibility to sow into our man of gods life, it activates blessings on our behalf
Taking a cue from the phillipian church after they had ministered of their substance to Paul under the anointing he declared

Philipians 4:19
, and my god shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by christ Jesus,
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Azibalua(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2011
When we give we do not just reap a harvest,we reap secure our harvest
We ought to make giving a lifestyle and it should not be what we do once in a while.
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Nobody: 8:34am On May 30, 2011
What on earth are you talking about, do you read your bible or do you just do what your pastor says.

Have you intentionally ignored all the articles on tithing in recent days and just randomly made up some story about harvest and seed  sowing ?

What do you understand by seed sowing and why do you give ? is it to get 1000 fold back or is it to help the poor , needy and widows .

Your pastors have fed you with junk spiritual food, please dust that bible of yours and start studying for yourself.
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Zikkyy(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2011
Azibalua:

As Christians we must always sow our seeds in the right place. It's our responsibility to sow into our man of gods life, it activates blessings on our behalf

Taking a cue from the phillipian church after they had ministered of their substance to Paul under the anointing he declared

For people like you seed sowing is a business venture, a get rich quick scheme angry BTW are you able to confirm the philipians became loaded subsequent to 'sowing' (as you call it) into Paul's life
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by mabell: 12:01pm On May 30, 2011
we are in a worldd that has principles and we can't deny its existence, there's what is called the princilple of exchange
where you give and you recieve
As christians, we have the word of God and this word of God will make us do certain things
we must give back to where we have being blessed

Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Gal 6:6-10

So if our pastors, bishops, evangelists, apostles e, t.c have being a blessing to us, so why not
we should give back as well
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Azibalua(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2011
What on earth are you talking about, do you read your bible or do you just do what your pastor says.

I read my bible very well and yes I listen to my pastors because they feed me with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 3:15
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. 

Have you intentionally ignored all the articles on tithing in recent days and just randomly made up some story about harvest and seed  sowing ?

Yes verily ignored all articles till the proof of tithing not happening before the law is supplied.
I did not make up any story of harvest and seed sowing it's in the scriptures

Psalms 126:5-6
5 Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. 6 He who goes out weeping, 
carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy,carrying sheaves with him.
Phil 4:15-17 
15 And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church( assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up[ a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only. 16 For even in Thessalonica you sent[ me contributions] for my needs, not only once but a second time. 17 Not that I seek or am eager for[ your] gift, but I do seek and am eager for the fruit which increases to your credit[ the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to your account].

What do you understand by seed sowing and why do you give ? is it to get 1000 fold back or is it to help the poor ,needy and widows .

there are different reasons why we give.
1 appreciation and gratitude
2. Exchange for what we desire
3. To help others

Your pastors have fed you with junk spiritual food, please dust that bible of yours and start studying for yourself.

At least it's food !you have been starved of the truth
grin grin grin
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Azibalua(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2011
Zikkyy:

For people like you seed sowing is a business venture, a get rich quick scheme angry BTW are you able to confirm the philipians became loaded subsequent to 'sowing' (as you call it) into Paul's life
Sorry am sure you are referring to your battalion of supporters, seed sowing is a principle that Christians operate,it's not a new doctrine it has long since existed and of course yields result
Check out Saul
1 Samuel 9:6-9
6 But the servant replied, “Look, in this town there is a man of God; he is highly respected, and everything he says comes true. Let’s go there now. Perhaps he will tell us what way to take. ” 
7 Saul said to his servant, “If we go, what can we give the man? The food in our sacks is gone. We have no gift to take to the man of God. What do we have? ” 
8 The servant answered him again. “Look,” he said, “I have a quarter of a shekel of silver. I will give it to the man of God so that he will tell us what way to take. ” 9( Formerly in Israel, if a man went to inquire of God, he would say, “Come, let us go to the seer,” because the prophet of today used to be called a seer.) 
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by wetu: 8:35pm On May 30, 2011
My brother Azibalua, you are still paying men of God for a word from God?

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

There's a reason why the things written in Hebrews were only written to the Hebrews and not to the Romans or Ephesians,
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by inedi: 6:55am On May 31, 2011
To every given there is a blessing and remember it a principle, or how do explain what the bible says in
Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
KJV
[quote][/quote]
do you believe in receiving, then you most give.
and if given is only for the poor, then who will then give to the rich, or how will he get his money to be able to give to the poor as you may think

for a Pastor to receive, that Pastor must be a giver.
Pastors are not just on the receiving end, they give also, as the Bible has shown us.
the application on the principle of Gods word that says give, its what gives the ability, the atmosphere for receiving.
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by kris2glo: 8:31am On May 31, 2011
smiley wink Seed sowing is real
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by kris2glo: 8:35am On May 31, 2011
Seed sowing is a principle, whenever God wants to blessing someone he always request for a seed.

Seed activate God’s blessing and attract a fast move of Gods purpose in a man’s life.

1 Kings 17:1-16 (King James Version)
1 Kings 17
1And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.

2And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,

3Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

4And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.

5So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

6And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

7And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.

8And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,

9Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

10So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.

11And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.

12And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.

13And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.

14For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.

15And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.

16And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by kris2glo: 8:40am On May 31, 2011
cool always feel cool when i sow a seed
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by kris2glo: 8:43am On May 31, 2011
SEED Sowing is a fulfillment… I AM A LIVING PROOF! cool smiley wink
Re: Seed Sowing And The Christian by Azibalua(f): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2011
One sure way of prospering is giving,but with it comes an attitude,it should not be by eye service,or even with fear,it should be done the way the word says that is cheerfully,
Also it's not the quantity that mattes which makes us know that anyone can give but rather the question is are you giving your all?

(1) (Reply)

Tormentors In Hell? / Should A Christian Buy Alcohol Or Cigarette For His Father? / Why Don’t Christians Name Their Male Children Ishmael?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.